Taking Hotwife to the Club

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
DonVito4u
Trainable

Taking Hotwife to the Club

Unread post by DonVito4u » Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:08 pm

Taking my newbie Hotwife to a black owned sex bdsm masquerade ball party at a club next week.

Club will have a little bit of everything, full bar, Dj music, spanking bench, gloryholes, dance floor, and fun rooms.

What's the dynamic when a husband takes his hotwife to the club? Will we be approached? Do we walk around a mingle? Simple answer would be to treat it like a regular club and just mingle. But I'd like to hear about your experiences.

I'd love to see her be approached without me.. if she's comfortable do we split up? Fantasy for me is to watch her walk up the bar and get approached by a couple guys she finds attractive . They take her to a room without me to play. Definitely will communicate my fantasy to her b4 the party.

luvwives999
Experienced

Re: Taking Hotwife to the Club

Unread post by luvwives999 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:46 am

Wife and I went to swing clubs every saturday night for around 5 years. The first time we went, no one talked to us. It seemed very clicky. You would think that my wife would have been approached, you know fresh meat so to speak. The next day the owner asked me how I liked it, and I told him, I don't think we'll be back, no one talked to us. He asked me to come again, and he'd introduce us around. That helped and as we got more comfortable, we got to meet a lot of great people. Wife and I also made it a point to befriend those that were there for the first time, knowing what our first time experience was like. Been a few years since the clubs have been closed, but we are still friends with many of the couples we met.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:19 pm

Wife and I also made it a point to befriend those that were there for the first time, knowing what our first time experience was like.
:up: :D

I would love to hear more about your experiences. Do you have a thread?

SammySigns
Experienced

Unread post by SammySigns » Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:01 am

Clubs can be somewhat clicky, as people tend to gravitate to others they have met before. However, if she is sitting alone at the bar, I imagine people may approach her eventually.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:43 am

I listened to a swinging podcast the other day. It mentioned that newcomers can think places are cliquey, but often it is a matter of you needing to be brave and put yourself out there. Make eye contact, say hello to people, ask a few questions...if you are brave enough to do that, people will likely welcome and include you.

If your aim is friendly interactions, this should work. It has for us when we've been to a sex club.

If your aim is sex play, you need to remember that not everyone will be your type and you might not be theirs. Or you might be someone's type, but they've already made plans with someone else. Don't take those things personally, and move on to the next potential person.

The podcast is called "we gotta thing" if you want to check it out.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:17 am

My wife and I went with another couple that we met on this site to a swinger club in Cleveland. We met up, got acquainted, then went to the club. The other husband and I are cucks but we took our wives so they could play. They did. My wife was fucked three times that night. They were even side by side and both fucked by the same guy. My wife had a really good time, duh. :lol: :whip:
See our pics in the Hotties under My Wife Debbie

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:38 am

D+D wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:17 am
My wife and I went with another couple that we met on this site to a swinger club in Cleveland. We met up, got acquainted, then went to the club. The other husband and I are cucks but we took our wives so they could play. They did. My wife was fucked three times that night. They were even side by side and both fucked by the same guy. My wife had a really good time, duh. :lol: :whip:
I've had similar experiences. My girlfriend and I had an on-going relationship with another couple (we met when he started working in my office, we became friends, we brought our mates into our friendship, and that led of us swapping.)

My friend and I would take our women to the local sex club. As the four of us sat together, men would approach, and up taking one of the women to the third-floor orgy room, and fuck her. My friend and I never sought out other women, but just waited while other men serviced them. My girlfriend's record was also three times in one evening.

I don't think they were both fucked by the same guy, but they would sometimes have a little girl talk between fucks when they were in the orgy room.

We would then take the women to one of our houses and fuck them ourselves.

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Wed May 01, 2024 12:38 pm

How was the club visit?

luvwives999
Experienced

Unread post by luvwives999 » Fri May 03, 2024 1:46 am

54321 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:19 pm
Wife and I also made it a point to befriend those that were there for the first time, knowing what our first time experience was like.
:up: :D

I would love to hear more about your experiences. Do you have a thread?

no---I post on other's threads when I can, throw my 2 cents in. I have thought about starting my own thread, maybe one of these days. My wife's pictures are also in the hotties, again, not my own thread.