Airline Cabin Crew Wife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
hedonistcouple
Trainable

Airline Cabin Crew Wife

Unread post by hedonistcouple » Tue May 14, 2024 10:04 am

Does anyone have any experience with having a wife/gf work as cabin crew?

An aquaintance has a lovely 40yr old Brazilian wife who used to be Delta cabin crew in her teens and 20's and also did modelling work. Although they appear to be vey happily married with kids, I've seen her modelling photos online and came across her Twitter page where a few years ago she posted that they have had to endure many obstacles for their love to survive but they always made the choice to remain together, and because of this they are stronger closer and more deeply in love. This sounds like she's been cheating and they patched it up to me.

He's a nice guy but they look kinda mis-matched as he's very much a geek and she has such an outgoing sexy personality you just sense that she's been a wild one.

It crossed my mind that she must have been hit on constantly, especially at the airline and I wonder if hubby knew and if it turned him on.

BrunetteLover
Player

Re: Airline Cabin Crew Wife

Unread post by BrunetteLover » Tue May 14, 2024 10:25 am

None of your business.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed May 15, 2024 1:10 pm

Being that the OP asked about others with a similar situation, I see nothing wrong with his question.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

DominantWidower
Virgin

Unread post by DominantWidower » Thu May 16, 2024 12:37 am

Investigate :)
Last edited by DominantWidower on Thu May 16, 2024 9:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

frank12
Experienced

Unread post by frank12 » Thu May 16, 2024 4:15 am

One of the couples I enjoyed for several years told of the wife's time as a flight attendant. There was a lot of passengers hitting on so many of the flight attendants and not only the youngest. But there is a LOT of training they apply in taking care of the things they say and they way they say things (One can offer some bread but NEVER offer a "roll") - and to stay out of reach of the passengers who've had too much to drink.

However, there were no passenger/flight attendant dalliances to speak of or hinted at through her years as a flight attendant.

The story is *completely* different when the question of sexual playing among flight crew is brought up. For some flight attendants those hotel layovers included a LOT of lay, and to some degree there were pilots who were pursued as "catches" to "land" by the other flight crew members with (ahem) multiple competition situations that were hinted at. Stories of the cockpit on long flights were often enough to be considered true though she never had that experience. A lot depended on the dynamics of the flight crews but it was not rare - even with corporate discouragements. Overall it is a professional situation, but among people there are always the more adventurous.

The couple met as she was transitioning out of her flight crew career so there was not a continuing situation, but part of their enjoyments of their sexual lives was the understanding that she was a woman who attracted and enjoyed the attention of other men. He liked watching and being told to wait.

Prof Wood
"The more you love, the more you can love - and the more intensely you love. Nor is there any limit on how many you can love. If a person had time enough, he could love all of that majority who are decent and just."

R.A. Heinlein - Lazarus Long

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Thu May 16, 2024 8:05 am

The OP presumes that she was unfaithful, when the obstacles they faced may have been the scheduling and being apart for lengthy time. Don't assume other peoples' situations just for a lurid self indulgence.

BrunetteLover
Player

Unread post by BrunetteLover » Tue May 21, 2024 3:34 am

SilverStag wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 8:05 am
The OP presumes that she was unfaithful, when the obstacles they faced may have been the scheduling and being apart for lengthy time. Don't assume other peoples' situations just for a lurid self indulgence.
My opinion exactly. If she were a hotwife, and the husband was into sharing his story, he would come to this website himself and do so.

Just speculating and getting turned on because the OP thinks she is getting some on the side (and sharing his suspicions here) is not appropriate.

hotwifeholly
Prepubescent

Unread post by hotwifeholly » Sat May 25, 2024 2:54 am

I was a flight attendant with USair starting at 19. I was one of the youngest flight attendants they hired and the idea of travel, exploring this crazy world and crossing paths with many others was very alluring at that time. I had a boyfriend that was a few years older and in graduate school. So allowed me to stay busy while he was away at school and also visit him when time and work travel aligned.

I exclusively worked the first class cabin, think back in those days they wanted eye candy flight attendants to be in first class plus the pilots liked the interaction as well.

I almost always wore the dress uniform at that time mixing in with an occasional short skirt and white button down blouse uniform. They weren't the most comfortable and far from sexy but my body did rock those outfits and I always added sexy details such as matching stockings and designer heels with scarfs and nice jewelry.

I was constantly hit on mainly by well established, mature and successful businessmen. Back then they still wore suits on flights and I could tell which one had money from hanging the designer suit jackets. One in a while someone famous would be traveling and seemed I caught their eyes too. I have always been a huge flirt so loves playing along.

I must admit I had many flings mainly with the members of the flight crew and of course pilots. A lot of the pilots had reputations which made them more appealing. I also had a thing for older men in suits & ties and men in uniform. I also tended to have a lot of fun during layovers at the hotel the crew stayed at by just going to the hotel bar or club and meeting men usually staying at hotel on business trips.

This was fairly common with all the other flight attendants I knew both single and married. The opportunity and the ability to be discreet allowed for a lot of fun.

So speaking for just me...I was a very naughty flight attendant :) Not sure if your friends wife was as naughty but she sounds very similar to me and I can only assume she had her world rocked many times.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue May 28, 2024 3:35 pm

hotwifeholly wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 2:54 am
I was a flight attendant with USair starting at 19. I was one of the youngest flight attendants they hired and the idea of travel, exploring this crazy world and crossing paths with many others was very alluring at that time. I had a boyfriend that was a few years older and in graduate school. So allowed me to stay busy while he was away at school and also visit him when time and work travel aligned.

I exclusively worked the first class cabin, think back in those days they wanted eye candy flight attendants to be in first class plus the pilots liked the interaction as well.

I almost always wore the dress uniform at that time mixing in with an occasional short skirt and white button down blouse uniform. They weren't the most comfortable and far from sexy but my body did rock those outfits and I always added sexy details such as matching stockings and designer heels with scarfs and nice jewelry.

I was constantly hit on mainly by well established, mature and successful businessmen. Back then they still wore suits on flights and I could tell which one had money from hanging the designer suit jackets. One in a while someone famous would be traveling and seemed I caught their eyes too. I have always been a huge flirt so loves playing along.

I must admit I had many flings mainly with the members of the flight crew and of course pilots. A lot of the pilots had reputations which made them more appealing. I also had a thing for older men in suits & ties and men in uniform. I also tended to have a lot of fun during layovers at the hotel the crew stayed at by just going to the hotel bar or club and meeting men usually staying at hotel on business trips.

This was fairly common with all the other flight attendants I knew both single and married. The opportunity and the ability to be discreet allowed for a lot of fun.

So speaking for just me...I was a very naughty flight attendant :) Not sure if your friends wife was as naughty but she sounds very similar to me and I can only assume she had her world rocked many times.
Is your husband your boyfriend you spoke of, someone you might have met on a flight, or neither of the above?
See our pics in the Hotties under My Wife Debbie