Erotic Signs and Gestures

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Sinclair1240
Prepubescent

Erotic Signs and Gestures

Unread post by Sinclair1240 » Fri May 24, 2024 11:31 pm

Goodmorning Everyone,

I have read some stories on this forum where hotwives have met potential boyfriends or bulls in a bar and to let them know that they are interested in taking things further, have removed their knickers and handed them to him.
Has anyone done things equally suggestive or erotic to let someone know they are interested in them?

Sexting and photos seem to be more common place in comparison.

Kind regards,
Sinclair x

Johnann2227
Player

Re: Erotic Signs and Gestures

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sat May 25, 2024 12:09 am

Some of the techniques I have seen my wife successfully use are to frequently touch the prospective lover on the forearms and then the thigh. Eventually she leaves her hand on his thigh and rubs it before rubbing his cock through his pants and telling him that she wants to play with him tonight. She will also lean in to pretend she is listening but is actually giving him a look down her blouse. If she is wearing a mini skirt or dress she will cross and uncross her gorgeous legs knowing that her prospective lover can see her panties but often her bald pussy. She also does this to show the charms on her anklet which show how she is feeling tonight eg. "SLUT", "HOTWIFE", "BBC", amale then female then male symbol showing she wants a threesome. She enjoys explaining the meaning of her anklet to prospective lovers.
It is rare that she misses her target when she sets her mind on it.

Mustang1
Experienced

Unread post by Mustang1 » Sat May 25, 2024 3:15 am

I have heard if the husband wears a red shirt that’s also a sign. I’d love to take her to a nice bar where she has on a short skirt and no panties. If she likes a guy she can let him feel her fresh shaved wet pussy. I really want to lick her cum filled pussy after a load is deposited deep in her. She deserves some young stud to fuck her. I’m ok with it but she is just too shy to do it. I’d also love to see a BBC satisfy her.

Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sexilexi » Sat May 25, 2024 4:54 am

I have never heard of the panty thing. That’s pretty bold haha. I don’t know that I would ever take panties off and give to a random guy in public… but then again I don’t ever wear them.

If I’m out in public and see a guy I think I want to get to know more - to end up fucking, (I don’t personally play on first dates or the same night from meeting someone random) then I would just be myself and flirt and hopefully start a conversation up and see what happens. I’m also a shy woman so it’s rare for me to approach random men.

I was dancing a few years back, and I noticed a cutie guy and he noticed me. He was with his friends and we kept eye flirting from across the dance area. He eventually came up to me while I was sitting taking a rest, and we got to talking. I was shocked he approached me. “Fortune favors the bold” right? He told me I was so beautiful and wanted to say hi. We ended up dancing together (which I normally would rather dance alone lol), he was so cute though. The tension was high and we actually kissed on the dance floor.

We switched numbers and sent a few texts back and forth. He was open to meeting C(my hubs), but it just never happened. He did however, swing by my house one afternoon and I gave him head. That was fun. Then after that we lost communication.

Anyway, I’m interested in this thread, great question. I hope others chime in!

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

aracuckold
Trainable

Unread post by aracuckold » Sun May 26, 2024 1:52 am

I noticed that when my wife is interested in a certain man or she spontaneously turns on him, her walk changes and the movements of her body and ass change

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sun May 26, 2024 2:31 pm

Women's body language will usually reveal their intentions.

Sinclair1240
Prepubescent

Unread post by Sinclair1240 » Sun May 26, 2024 11:33 pm

A sign that was used on me was when a woman I had known for a couple of years lifted up her knitted jumper to reveal her bare breasts. Upon seeing my reaction ( they were beautiful, pert and perfectly formed) she continued to lift her top up over her head, pressed herself against me and kissed me.

I got the message!

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Mon May 27, 2024 10:21 am

My wife was talking to an attractive man in a bar one night. She had her back to me and I was watching the TV. They had been chatting for a while and I heard her say, if I give you a hard on, will you give it back.? Don't know who was more stunned, me or the guy she was talking to. Worked though. 10 minutes later they left.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Mon May 27, 2024 7:59 pm

Liz could transmit her desires through her pampering and primping before going to work at the restaurant. The object of her desire was a younger cook who she was attracted to and he responded naturally to her seductive ways. Soon, they were fast friends who would enjoy a drink together after their shift and party with a group after work. Once she made her move by running her hand up under his shirt and rubbing his back at a late night after- party, they were off to the races. An invitation to his apartment turned into regular Friday night dates after work where they would drink, smoke, and fuck the night away in his bedroom. She always made sure to have her manicures, pedicures, hair appointments, tanning, and exercise sessions to walk into the restaurant looking like a million bucks. He would jump at the chance to bring her a cup of coffee and chat with a promise to meet at his place again and again.