Adventures of a Hotwife Podcast

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
MnJSanDiego
Virgin

Adventures of a Hotwife Podcast

Unread post by MnJSanDiego » Sat May 25, 2024 7:41 pm

I don't know if this is the best place to post this and I don't post too often but there is a podcast I started listening too and its something I think everyone here would want to check out.

Its called Adventures of a Hotwife. It's on all the major podcast platforms like Apple, etc..

The woman is a high school teacher near me in San Diego.

It started as a one off hookup which her husband asked for and then she said she wouldn't do two guys at once, no gangbangs, no BBC, basically no, no , no..

Until the next episode of course. As you can imagine she just kept escalating things until there are BBC MFM's, gang bangs, etc.

She has a great personality and her husband sounds like a good guy also...

She is also smoking hot, I mean an easy 10.

When I listen to it I sometimes think "those pervs at OHW should be listening to this", so I thought I would let everyone know.

She is also on Twitter if you want to see her, and her clips are super hot. She has an Only fans also.

I had a little trouble finding her on Twitter as her handle is Sexxxy Soccer Mom with three XXX's. If you google it with the correct spelling and add Twitter it comes right up.

On Instagram also but the Twitter pics and video clips are where you want to go.

My wife tells me if I don't stop listening so much she is going to put one of those dog cones on my right hand so I can't jerk off so much.

FYI: I have no relationship with this podcast or the people in it, it seems that they live in my general area. It's the best lifestyle, hotwife, cuck, etc podcast I have listened to and I have perused them all.

Cheers, M

Just wanted to pass this on..

p_revere
Prepubescent

Re: Adventures of a Hotwife Podcast

Unread post by p_revere » Tue May 28, 2024 10:46 am

You're right, this is an excellent podcast. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Wed May 29, 2024 8:40 am

Thanks for sharing that. We enjoy podcasts while on road trips.

I also suggest you also try Strictly Anonymous…there are a lot of hotwife episodes that are interesting there.

hedon knist
Prepubescent

Unread post by hedon knist » Wed May 29, 2024 11:58 am

Perv?

Ok - PRESENT!

MnJSanDiego
Virgin

Unread post by MnJSanDiego » Wed May 29, 2024 9:00 pm

MarknSusan wrote:
Wed May 29, 2024 8:40 am

I also suggest you also try Strictly Anonymous…there are a lot of hotwife episodes that are interesting there.
I like Strictly Anonymous but sometimes the stories are too far out there and seem made up. Maybe just my brain.

If you haven't tried Hump Day Quickies that is another favorite..

MnJSanDiego
Virgin

Unread post by MnJSanDiego » Wed May 29, 2024 9:01 pm

hedon knist wrote:
Wed May 29, 2024 11:58 am
Perv?

Ok - PRESENT!
I was waiting for someone to notice I said "Those pervs" instead of "Us Pervs"..

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Thu May 30, 2024 6:23 am

MnJSanDiego wrote:
Wed May 29, 2024 9:00 pm
MarknSusan wrote:

I like Strictly Anonymous but sometimes the stories are too far out there and seem made up. Maybe just my brain.

If you haven't tried Hump Day Quickies that is another favorite..
I agree some of the Strictly Anonymous stories are really out there, but Kathy does a really good job challenging them in an attempt to flush out the BS.

Thank you for the Hump Day suggestion!

Mr Kook
Experienced

Unread post by Mr Kook » Thu May 30, 2024 8:57 am

Yes, the podcast the OP points out is a good one. I've listened to most of their episodes, it was fun (predictably so) to listen to her transition from the one-off to becoming a greedy girl. Another good one, my current favourite, is less about hotwifing and more about a suburban Canadian (Toronto area) couple dipping their toes into the LS. They have ~20 episodes running from 2021-2023, nothing since. It's called the Higher Love Podcast.
"Just for fun, right?",
the Kooks

MnJSanDiego
Virgin

Unread post by MnJSanDiego » Thu May 30, 2024 8:03 pm

Mr Kook wrote:
Thu May 30, 2024 8:57 am
Yes, the podcast the OP points out is a good one. I've listened to most of their episodes, it was fun (predictably so) to listen to her transition from the one-off to becoming a greedy girl. Another good one, my current favourite, is less about hotwifing and more about a suburban Canadian (Toronto area) couple dipping their toes into the LS. They have ~20 episodes running from 2021-2023, nothing since. It's called the Higher Love Podcast.
I listened to them and enjoyed it but they stopped putting out episodes in April 2023.. Just stopped, no explanation..

MnJSanDiego
Virgin

Unread post by MnJSanDiego » Mon Jun 03, 2024 7:19 pm

MarknSusan wrote:

Sexxxy Soccer Mom and her husband were on the Strictly Anonymous podcast released today..

FYI..

CuriousHusband91941
Experienced

Unread post by CuriousHusband91941 » Mon Jun 03, 2024 8:50 pm

thanks for the reference. sounds exciting

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Tue Jun 04, 2024 7:45 am

MnJSanDiego wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2024 7:19 pm
MarknSusan wrote:

Sexxxy Soccer Mom and her husband were on the Strictly Anonymous podcast released today..

FYI..
Susan and I listened to that podcast yesterday! It’s interesting how similar the husband thinks compared to me. Susan and I really enjoyed it!