We're back in business

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
fsugar
Prepubescent

We're back in business

Unread post by fsugar » Wed Jul 17, 2024 2:18 pm

After our little rendezvous with our neighbor, it's been quiet for past several months. Like since October last year.

However last weekend we went to a club, Stacey wore a revealing sundress with no bra, no panties, and no hose. Almost naked except for shoes and dress. She said she was in the mood to experiment again. Our first stop was a strip club, where Stacey was the only woman besides the dancers. She said she was OK. Two men approached us, Jace and Bowie. We talked a bit, and conversation turned sexual. When I went to the mens room and came back they had her sitting between them and she was kissing them. They just said hey when I came back and Jace said he can't believe my little whore isn't wearing any panties. Then I knew we're in for interesting night.

We get more drinks and Stacey got more intimate in public with the guys so we decided we'll move the show to the nearest hotel. She ride with the guys. I got the room from my Marriott app and waited for them to join me the room. Stacey's hair was a bit disheveled, and her lipstick smeared. I figured she might have a mouthful of cock on the way. As soon as they got into the room , Stacey knelt and unbuckled Bowie's belt. She said it's his turn now which confirmed my suspicions. When Bowie finished, Jace took his place. Stacey eagerly played the role of submissive. Jace gave it hard to Stacey and then cum into her mouth. I decided to join the fun, and let them know she doesn't like anal. Bowie went straight to her ass licking it all the way, her ass in the air, and his tongue deep down in her ass. Bowie laid down and told Stacey to climb on him. He had her ass cheeks apart. Jace had been stroking himself and he positioned himself behind Stacey and put his cock there. He kept pushing to pump in and out of her ass while Stacey began to enjoy it and encouraged both to continue. As Jace was on the edge he pulled out and she promptly took it in her mouth. Then she went on riding Bowie. FInally he told her to go down on him and he finished into her mouth. We rested a bit and left.

She's been sore from the anal fucking so I got only my regular blowjobs this week. She asked if we can go clubbing again tomorrow :)

Magellanic29
Player

Re: We're back in business

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Sun Jul 21, 2024 3:19 am

This was so hot! You are a lucky man. I love that they took her ass and dped her super hot and sexy. I can't wait to hear more from you!

fsugar
Prepubescent

Unread post by fsugar » Sun Jul 21, 2024 4:29 am

We went to the same club this Thursday. Stacey wore a mini skirt, white tube, and medium heels, with no underwear. Stacey told me she was horny as we drove to the club. She mentioned her soreness but was fine, still upset I allowed Jace full access to her ass. Arriving there, I saw men eyeing Stacey. I anticipated many would use her for sex that night. Stacey attracted attention by dancing, and a black guy named Miles approached her. They conversed and he bought her a drink. I innocently suggested taking Miles to the hotel for drinks, and Stacey eagerly agreed. She seemed excited about the idea of going to the hotel with him. I felt a mix of curiosity and concern about what was developing between them.

Miles joined us on the ride to the hotel, with Stacey sitting between us. I noticed her hand on his thigh moving toward his crotch. Upon arriving at the hotel Stacey kissed Miles. When I got back to tell them where the room was, I opened the door to see Miles' hand between Stacey's legs, and his middle finger was buried in her sweet pussy. I told them where the room was and after Stacey straightened her skirt, we headed to the elevator to go to our room. I opened the door to our room and before I could even close Stacey had thrown off her clothes and stood with her back to us. Then walking to Miles who had dropped his pants and Stacey dropped to her knees. She wasted no time taking the first one then the other of Miles's big balls into her mouth. She gave it an old college try. Miles let his legs go apart and said to her to suck his balls. She was released after 10 minutes. He grabbed her head and told he to take his cock. She took about half and pulled a bit so just the head sat on her tongue. Then back again pushing her throat open with cock head. She was about to pass out when Miles let her loose and she pulled back and caught her breath. He pulled away his cock and slapped her in the face with it. Stacey said she loved his black cock. He started pumping and his ass tightened and his balls slapped her chin and then he began emptying his balls into Stacey's mouth. She kept sucking and enjoying.

He walked over to the bed and lay back, with Stacey curling up next to him, resting her head in his lap. I looked and Stacey had begun to lick the head of his cock a bit, and it seemed to stir a bit. Stacey worked that cock. Then she crawled between his legs and began to lick his balls. Miles told her to jump aboard, and she positioned herself above him, reached down, and grabbed his cock, and pushed it to her pussy. She rested a few seconds and then started to ride her ass bouncing up and down. Miles grabbed her and pulled her down began kissing her deeply, and began to meet her movements with his own. The orgasm subsided, and Stacey took on a new face as she began to ride hard. She had another orgasm. It seemed they were coming one right after the other, and she was in another world. She relaxed a little, looked at Miles, and said to him, "I love you". With that Stacey moved up, letting his cock slip from her pussy, and positioned it at her small asshole. I watched as Miles spread her ass cheeks and she slid down his shaft, and he began pumping the cock to her ass. She was bouncing up and down that huge black cock crying out Miles's name and telling him how much she loved his cock and how she would be his any time, all he had to do was tell her. Stacey immediately dismounted as she was told, took his cock in her mouth, and began to moan and groan. She would look up and ask with her eyes if she was doing okay, and Miles would nod and tell her what a good cocksucker she was. Finally, after about 3 minutes his cock got harder, and the cum began to flow into her mouth. She swallowed most of it but the part that did escape, she went back and licked him clean. She then lay back in her place between his legs and slowly drifted off to sleep, while Miles and I talked.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Mon Jul 22, 2024 7:09 am

That was so hot and sexy wow! She sure loved that BBC so hot. I can't believe she took it in the ass again geez!