My wife admirers

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
theflash
Virgin

My wife admirers

Unread post by theflash » Sat Jul 20, 2024 5:16 am

Let me start this one - it might lead us in the lifestyle it might not.
Both we are in our mid-40s. We have in our close circle of friends at least 2 swinger couples that me and Kate knew about. We'd never been tempted to join.
2 Months ago we'd thrown a neighborhood BBQ and pool party. Kate was dressed in a fairly standard bikini, and there were plenty of other women at the party. But nonetheless, the wolves were gathering. Nothing she wasn't used to handle. Since I'd known her barely a party had gone without some guy or another hitting on her.

And this party was no exception. She excelled herself, she'd done nothing to attract the attention of three men paying court to her. Never mind that her ring finger sported 3 levels of commitment to another man. I couldn't blame them. Knowing none of these 3 guys had a chance with my wonderful wife I just flipping burgers. But let me tell you about the guys. Chris, 28 years old, six one, he'd slept with many local women including at least 3 at our pool party. We never missed a chance to flirt with Kate. He'd love to add my wife to his roll call of wives bedded. Next our new neighbor Brian, a gym trainer at the high school, 33 years old, great shape. If Kate hadn't been married and in love with me I'd have fancied his chances of seducing my good lady. The last one is Carl, 45, years older than Kate. Recently divorced. He dated Kate 2 years before we met. She had opened up she'd loved Carl before he'd broken her heart. I couldn't say I'm not worried after he divorced now single man.

She didn't make the guys life easier, wiggled her ass like a sexy minx. I brought up the topic of Kate's three admirers and asked her who her favorite was. Kate dropped her innocent act and playfully teased me, pretending to carefully consider her answer. She jokingly called Chris a naughty boy who, and Brian a deep and soulful poet. When it came to Carl, her tone turned somber, revealing a history of heartbreak between them. Carl, going through a tough divorce, found Kate conforming to him. Kate navigating between three of them with empathy and understanding.

Month ago she had lunch with Cindy, Carl's soon-to-be ex-wife. Despite Cindy stealing Carl away from Kate 20 years ago they'd become good friends. We know for sure Carl and Cindy they'd swapping each other on swinger parties until Cindy hooked up with young latin guy called Javier. So she filed for divorce and she's moving out with Javier. On the other hand, we know another couple who are happily fulfilled and enjoying the lifestyle.

2 weeks ago she brought the topic what it would be look like if we'd have experimented - disaster or the best ride of our lives. This was new and serious conversation for us. Kate asked me directly if I wanted to watch her with another man. I admitted to feeling curious after seeing her at the pool party with other man. Kate understanding my struggle asked if it's something more mental or real.

Right time to brought again my questions, who she'd pick out of the 3 guys. She teased and stroked my cock, she said she'd try something other than chicken, like steak, salmon or veal after only eating chicken for 20 years. We had always been on the same page about not participating in swinging, but recent events had made me question out stance. We discussed the possibility without feeling pressured to take any actions. Opening up to Kate felt like a relief, as I had been carrying the weight of these new desires and uncertainties for some time.

Kate confessed trying not to hurt my feelings, she had been wondering what it would like to be with another man since our kids left for college. She assured me it's a sense of curiosity. I comforted her and we agreed it's natural to wonder about other possibilities in life.

We'd opened up to each other over the past 2 weeks. Finally we decided to attend our first swingers party this Saturday, today. We decided to go with baby steps. Agreeing neither of us would do more than flirt and maybe make-out at the party. Also agreeing, if either of us felt uncomfortable watching the other, or in any other way, we'd immediately stop and hightail it home. The rules are two-way with Kate insisting that I'm free to flirt and make-out. I told Kate I really had no interest in another woman, she insisted. She also said she'd feel guilty if she was the only one who was free to have fun. And so, in the end I gave in and agreed to her rules.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: My wife admirers

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Jul 20, 2024 5:37 am

Welcome to the forum theflash. I am betting she is playing you. You should enjoy it. She has a plan and you need to be ready for more than you are expecting. Just be ready to enjoy rather than react and ruin it.

theflash
Virgin

Unread post by theflash » Sat Jul 20, 2024 5:50 am

armyguyot1 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2024 5:37 am
Welcome to the forum theflash. I am betting she is playing you. You should enjoy it. She has a plan and you need to be ready for more than you are expecting. Just be ready to enjoy rather than react and ruin it.
Thanks for the advice.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sat Jul 20, 2024 7:04 am

Finally we decided to attend our first swingers party this Saturday, today.
Wow! I'm on the edge of my seat!

Please do tell us how it goes, the good, the bad and the indifferent!

Bridget_Joshua
Trainable

Unread post by Bridget_Joshua » Sat Jul 20, 2024 12:47 pm

I have been in a similar situation where a young guy wanted to add me in the list of hot married women he has fucked, and an ex who reconnected after his married life got unstable.
For the young guy i played 'tough to bed' so his efforts increased a lot as he took it on his ego that how come he is not getting pussy easily from me while other women go gaga over him, so he tried taking me to fancy restaraunts, shopping until i decided to give him what he wanted. While the divorced ex became a regular for my past sexual experience with him but it was with a promise to Josh that i will never leave him for any guy no matter what. So weekends at ex's place became a thing until he found another partner.
-Bridget

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Jul 20, 2024 4:22 pm

We are all anxious to hear how it goes. I am betting she at least blows someone as she is ready to play but doesn't want to admit it to you yet. She will.

theflash
Virgin

Unread post by theflash » Sun Jul 21, 2024 5:46 am

Kate looked stunning, wore a white dress that highlighted her curves - the hem being around mini-skirt length at around six or seven inches below her hips and the whole outfit finished off with black heels to add contrast. Despite feeling hesitant, we decided to attend that party hosted by Adam and Sherley. We left around 7, several times during the day I and Kate nearly called it off. But finally, we're walking arm-in-arm to the host's house. Having told each other if we felt awkward we'd try and stay for at least an hour. We agreed to separate once we were inside. Having decided this was probably the best way to handle things. We knew there'd be plenty of people we knew at the party so there was really little reason to stay together.

We met familiar couple - Luca and Joanna. So Luca pulled me into group chatting. One of them was Georgia who I knew from the local PTA. I'd always found her attractive. She winked at me and pointed to Kate who got group of admirers around her. She took me by the arm and led me out the back garden. Happy with our destination in a private corner of the garden, Georgia must have sensed my nervousness as she turned to me and wrapped her arms around my waist. She asked me to relax and we kissed. Then again. This evening had been planned to be all about Kate's and my mutual desire to let her take baby steps towards experiencing another man. This direction I’d never anticipated or expected. Georgia and I must have kissed like that for many minutes, just occasionally taking a short break for breath. I was hard rock. Georgia soon realized it and my zipper was pulled down, followed by her hand in my pants. Well, we set the rules - only make out no sex or oral sex. She started stroking my cock. She must have been a mind-reader or experienced swinger, she knew it was our first time there so she had asked about our boundaries. She whispered in my ear this will be next when she would suck me all the way and swallow all of my cum. She patted my cheek softly. She was a big tease. Then we headed to check on Kate. As we re-entered the house I was struck by how different things were. We'd only be outside for half an hour. No sign of clothed people, at best stripped down to underwear and some using kitchen countertops for purposes they'd never been designed.

I had to find Kate. I wondered what state I'd find Kate. As we left the kitchen we headed into the dancing room but there was no sign of Kate. At that point, I'd thought she'd given in to temptation and gone off with some guy to explore back at his place. If Kate had succumbed a big part of me could hardly be surprised. Just as the panic started to get the better of me, Georgia asked Sherley and she pointed to the room upstairs and joked about Kate being with Daniel there. She gave me a good idea of how hung he is, and it better Kate stayed with our boundaries otherwise she would hardly walk for a week she led me to show me the spy hole. The mention of hung Daniel and walking bow-legged for a week left me feeling unsure of what was to come next.

Georgia pulled me into the first bedroom, she pulled the door shut behind us, then she turned off the lights and opened the double doors to a walk-in closet, and then flicked the white switch in the corner. There was she, my Kate sitting on the lap of a huge white guy. There were a couple of bedside lamps in their room, giving enough light. She had shed her white dress and her panties. She was sitting aside Daniel's lap, her only clothing being her black high heels. Her head was thrown back, her legs wide open and Daniel working his fingers in and out with speed. Daniel looked to me at around 30s, and he was obviously a gifted lover. His other hand played with Kate's left tit. I felt like a knife was twisting and turning in my gut.

We'd have a big problem. Because looking at the way Kate was responding I doubted she'd be able or willing to resist a follow-up session. Throwing her head back, pushing her thighs wide apart to get Daniel's fingers as deep as she could, it was Kate enjoying sex in a way that put our 20 years of love-making to shame. And he wasn't even using his cock. Georgia joked with me about this new willing member of the club, pointing to Kate. I almost forgot she was there with me :) Satisfied she'd teased and tormented enough she stroked me up and down. We were so close. Daniel continued to finger Kate for what seemed an age. Georgia commented and worked my cock but always stopped just short. Whenever Daniel pulled Kate's head down and without being asked she opened her mouth. To say there was kissing was an understatement. She was sucking his tongue like she was acting out what she'd have liked to have done with his cock. Finally, Kate couldn't take anymore the fingering and she cum. She kissed him and thanked him for being a great lover. He had proud look on his face, and pulled her for a kiss.

She'd never come like this with me. They just looked at each other for what seemed an age, and it suddenly seemed odd that Kate was naked except for her black heels, her pussy bloated while Daniel was still totally clothed. She asked him to undress, she wanted to give him at least handjob. And I watched Daniel started to remove his clothes slowly. Georgia has teased he possed huge hung cock. This guy was freak. It hurt when she said to him he's much bigger than me. Nothing I can do about it. She started stroking him with one hand but soon she felt she needed two hands to work him. At first Kate worked him with slow, steady strokes. As she got more used to it she speeded up. She always known just how to give amazing handjobs, and I knew exactly how Daniel was feeling. After just few minutes Daniel wasn't far away from cumming. Kate smiled at him and asked him to cum for her, and shoot his stuff all over her. She had been on her knees in front of Daniel all this time and I realized in this position he was likely to shoot all over Kate's face and tits. And when he cum he shot spurt and spurt onto Kate' face, chest and tits. She smiled as his cum painted her face first and then her chest and tits.

I felt a little dejected at the sight of Kate with another man cum on her face. He'd shot so much cum on Kate that it seemed to be everywhere. She had some on her left cheek, and more on the hair. With more dripping down from her chin onto her breasts. He'd cum like a fountain. Then it turned out Sherley and Joanna recommended Daniel to Kate for her first time. This had been some kind of girls' conspiracy to line up Kate with one of the hottest guys on the party.

Then they chatted a bit, he wanted to see her again on the next parties. He played it nice , he said we need to take our time and make sure we're on the same page. I waited about 15 minutes for her to come downstairs, and we headed home.

Because this post became extremely long, I'll post our aftermath conversation later.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:06 am

Sounds like a great party. It will be interesting to see if she really wanted that cock inside her and if she enjoyed the cum or felt waisted by not being inside her one place or the other. The women certainly had you set up. Just be aware of it and enjoy the ride. Too bad you didn't let your gal go a little further as you know she wanted to play with your cock. Guessing wife really wanted to blow that guy also or even fuck him. More thoughts when you can.

Cuckcuckgoose1
Trainable

Unread post by Cuckcuckgoose1 » Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:56 am

This is one hot thread. Looking forward to the next update.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sun Jul 21, 2024 7:53 am

Did Georgia end up getting you off???

theflash
Virgin

Unread post by theflash » Sun Jul 21, 2024 8:18 am

We came back home. No talking before I kicked our bedroom and threw her on the bed. She just looked at me at the eyes. She raised her arms and allowed me to remove her mini-dress. I laid her down and she wrapped her legs. Our lovemaking had always been good, but there was something more that night. We did our best to reconnect. We'd cum together. Hard.

Then we snuggled on the bed. I was the one to break the silence. I just wanted to reassure her that nothing has changed and nothing ever will. I said I'm glad she had fun. We kissed. It was like we started dating again. I admitted I had watched with Daniel. At first, this freaked her out but when she saw my excitement she relaxed. She blushed as I described how excited I was watching her cumming on Daniel's fingers and how I was even more excited when I saw Daniel cum his load all over her face. I calmed her down and helped her understand that. So I tried to convince her she was freed from the bonds of marriage, motherhood, and all the responsibilities. I confessed I also did feel jealous and this made her smile and laugh.

Well I had confessed I got handjob from Georgia. She felt pleased that I'd not be alone while she was having such good time with Daniel. But of course she felt jealous too. She gave me dirty look and big hug.

I'm going on short business trip on Monday. At least our daughter coming back from the college for few days so she could keep Kate company.

Did we open the Pandora box ? :shock:

theflash
Virgin

Unread post by theflash » Sun Jul 21, 2024 8:22 am

mundyman wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2024 7:53 am
Did Georgia end up getting you off???
Oh yeah she did. She stroking me while Daniel painted Kate face and kept talking how great Daniel and Kate looked together and how happy Kate looked. She wasn't mean, she just told the truth.

theflash
Virgin

Unread post by theflash » Sun Jul 21, 2024 8:24 am

armyguyot1 wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2024 6:06 am
Sounds like a great party. It will be interesting to see if she really wanted that cock inside her and if she enjoyed the cum or felt waisted by not being inside her one place or the other. The women certainly had you set up. Just be aware of it and enjoy the ride. Too bad you didn't let your gal go a little further as you know she wanted to play with your cock. Guessing wife really wanted to blow that guy also or even fuck him. More thoughts when you can.
She might wanted go further, she might regret we put those boundaries but it's what it's. Guessing the same like you; If it wasn't our first time going to swinger party probably she'd go all the way.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Jul 21, 2024 9:06 am

How often does the group have house parties? Do you have plans to attend the next one or are you going to give it some time? I am guessing you both want to get going and maybe back off later but just a guess as she obviously wants to at least sample more. You? Are you wanting to go further or are you following wife's lead? She certainly showed restraint in staying with the rules but I doubt it was easy for her being undressed other than shoes and having to not suck or fuck.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun Jul 21, 2024 9:51 am

You guys are so lucky. You both seem to be on the same page and have a wonderful swinging group in place 'for your comfort and convenience' as they say at Disneyworld.

You and your Disney Princess are about to have the roller coaster ride of your lives. Please keep your arms and legs inside the car at all times. :D

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sun Jul 21, 2024 12:47 pm

How was the reclaim at home and the conversation between you two?
Positive?
Ready to take the next step?
Sounds like you won’t be able to handle same with your wife given your angst and watching another man pleasure her.
What’s next???

theflash
Virgin

Unread post by theflash » Mon Jul 22, 2024 7:06 am

armyguyot1 wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2024 9:06 am
How often does the group have house parties? Do you have plans to attend the next one or are you going to give it some time? I am guessing you both want to get going and maybe back off later but just a guess as she obviously wants to at least sample more. You? Are you wanting to go further or are you following wife's lead? She certainly showed restraint in staying with the rules but I doubt it was easy for her being undressed other than shoes and having to not suck or fuck.
We heard they throw this parties bi-weekly. We could probably attend party or 2. They really made us comfortable and welcome. Especially Daniel and Georgia respectively. It wasn't easy at all for her to keep the boundaries we set.

She was quiet yesterday. I was quiet busy with work. I could tell a lot of thoughts going thru her mind. Like many women she has always been a bit worrier. We both now as much as we enjoyed there will be consequences. She didn't have full sex but she'd done pretty much everything else with Daniel. We talked at dinner time and I reassured her that all was totally ok for me. I was being totally straight and honest.

She told me she's meeting with Cindy, Carl's ex-wife today for lunch.

theflash
Virgin

Unread post by theflash » Mon Jul 22, 2024 7:06 am

mundyman wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2024 12:47 pm
How was the reclaim at home and the conversation between you two?
Positive?
Ready to take the next step?
Sounds like you won’t be able to handle same with your wife given your angst and watching another man pleasure her.
What’s next???
Sex was great. Ready for what is about to happen :) What I can handle nobody can tell :lol:

theflash
Virgin

Unread post by theflash » Mon Jul 22, 2024 2:45 pm

I just hang up with Kate. She had lunch with Cindy and after 2nd bottle of wine, it turned out that word had spread and Cindy knew we did dip our toes in the swinger lifestyle. Kate kinda felt deeply embarrassed by Cindy's comments :) Cindy didn't mention who told her, as Kate went red as the wine they're sipping. Cindy took pity on her, as she gave up teasing her and shared the first time they had with Carl. Kate was relieved she'd experienced pretty much the same mixture of feelings after her first time. Enjoyment, guilt and worry about what it meant for our relationship. Well she said it felt good to know she wasn't alone in her mixed and confused feelings.

This was before they moved to the 3rd bottle :) Hot conversation about Daniel and his attributes. Cindy was very graphical in her descriptions of her first time with big dick partner. Wine and Cindy's description left her horny. I would get one very very welcome when I come back.

Our daughter come back tomorrow so this will keep Kate busy.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:25 pm

You are already having great sex with Kate. That's a win if nothing else ever were to happen. Those of us who are not into cuck and humiliation are really good with hot sloppy sex with wives so it's a win win.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:28 pm

You are already having great sex with Kate. That's a win if nothing else ever were to happen. Those of us who are not into cuck and humiliation are really good with hot sloppy sex with wives so it's a win win. Is she free to fuck while you are away or do you have a do it together pack? Guessing after the conversation with Cindy the Kate is anxious to try out that cock of Daniels. Is it OK with iyou or does she have to wait?

theflash
Virgin

Unread post by theflash » Tue Jul 23, 2024 12:45 pm

armyguyot1 wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2024 9:28 pm
You are already having great sex with Kate. That's a win if nothing else ever were to happen. Those of us who are not into cuck and humiliation are really good with hot sloppy sex with wives so it's a win-win. Is she free to fuck while you are away or do you have a do it together pack? Guessing after the conversation with Cindy Kate is anxious to try out that cock of Daniels. Is it OK with iyou or does she have to wait?
I gave her a free pass. If she uses it it's only up to her.

Our daughter Anna got back from college for a few days. She was barely in the house for an hour when she asked Kate what was wrong with her. We always prided ourselves on having an open and honest dialogue with our kids, about relationships and sex. Our daughter has always been able to talk to Kate about the boys she has dated and as she got older talking about sex was something they were comfortable with. Kate found herself thinking of the many times Anna had trusted her and opened up to her about sensitive issue to do with boys and her love life. She felt their kind of bond would be broken if she didn't reciprocate the honesty and truth she had always shown to Kate. She's a mature and intelligent young woman, not anymore a girl.

Kate didn't go into all the graphic details, but she gave Anna the outline of what had happened these last months. And how I and Kate had dipped our toes in the water. And how she was feeling more than a little confused and sometimes guilty. Anna thanked Kate for sharing this, which did sound a little archaic even though we knew she meant it genuinely. She said to Kate she didn't know we had it. This wasn't exactly the reaction Kate had expected from our own daughter. Seeming enthusiastic about our sex life. Kate could never imagined to have same conversation with her mum.

Well they polished 2 bottles of wine on lunch while talking, not only what happened to us but also what Anna had been getting up to at college. They even managed to find Daniel's FB profile, and Anna telling Kate he's quite a catch.

Nothing else to report.

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Tue Jul 23, 2024 1:40 pm

Good luck on you journey

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue Jul 23, 2024 9:27 pm

Pretty amazing response from your daughter. That should loosen Kate up about the hotwifing issue. Not having to hide it from your daughter and having her not only know but approve is a huge step. I think Kate would go for it anyway but she must feel relieved after that conversation. Does Anna leave before you get home?

theflash
Virgin

Unread post by theflash » Wed Jul 24, 2024 4:31 am

armyguyot1 wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2024 9:27 pm
Pretty amazing response from your daughter. That should loosen Kate up about the hotwifing issue. Not having to hide it from your daughter and having her not only know but approve is a huge step. I think Kate would go for it anyway but she must feel relieved after that conversation. Does Anna leave before you get home?
Anna leaves in a week, I'm getting back home today. My flight leaves in 1 hour if Delta does not cancel that one as well, I had to fly last night.
Can't wait to get back home. Approval from Anna was big relief for Kate.