Bareback or protection?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Which choice best describes her preference for bareback?

She always uses protection, no matter who.
13%
She has only one or a few trusted lovers, so she goes bareback.
23%
She goes bareback with a few, but uses protection with all the others.
21%
She always prefers bareback, but some of her lovers use protection, and she's OK with that.
21%
She hates latex, and always goes bareback.
22%

Total votes: 1738

Tommy
Experienced

Bareback or protection?

Unread post by Tommy » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:28 am

It seems this question comes up a lot, so I thought getting some stats might be interesting. PLEASE: no judgments or condemnations. We just want to know what people are doing.

Choose the option closest to her usual or favorite when she's with men other than hubby. Please let us know any thoughts that you might have regarding this. Are cream pies and silky seconds important to you as a couple? Let us know if your preference has evolved over time. If you can speak about her having many lovers/FBs, you might explain what she prefers most of the time. Maybe she even makes hubby use protection, while lovers go bareback. Share anything you think might be unusual or interesting. Do you distinguish between oral, anal, and vaginal?

YoungBostonM
Prepubescent

Re: Bareback or protection?

Unread post by YoungBostonM » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:44 am

We haven't had too many experiences, but protection is pretty much mandatory. Unless we and our partners had the discipline to be regularly tested and share test results, we simply wouldn't play with fire.

bonaparte_n
Prepubescent

Unread post by bonaparte_n » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:00 am

Need to guard against pregnancy. Pumping her with hormones is no solution because the hormones mess with her emotions. Tube tying is not an potion because I can't put her through the surgery and recovery (in fact, after our last child, I got snipped not her).

I think eventually I would like to have her lover cum in her. But, it's not the time right.

samvicki
Virgin

Unread post by samvicki » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:18 am

As much as I LOVE bareback, in today's world it just aint happening. I have one friend that can ride me naked but he knows not to cum. if he does it will be the last time!

N
------
Swinger Jewelry
------

Hotliz
Prepubescent

Unread post by Hotliz » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:36 pm

my husband always has to wear a condom but my lovers do not....those are the rules

tomwolfe
Prepubescent

Unread post by tomwolfe » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:53 pm

My wife had her tubes tied right after we got married, she had some health issues that made pregnancy very risky. It made at least one aspect of barebacking with her lovers a 'no-brainer'....though the disease aspect is still something we are nervous about. As we've gotten older, there are fewer new lovers, and a few steady regulars that we trust.

RandK
Trainable

Unread post by RandK » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:59 am

bonaparte_n wrote:Need to guard against pregnancy. Pumping her with hormones is no solution because the hormones mess with her emotions. Tube tying is not an potion because I can't put her through the surgery and recovery (in fact, after our last child, I got snipped not her).

I think eventually I would like to have her lover cum in her. But, it's not the time right.
There is a newer procedure in which they block the tubes. No cutting. The doctor can insert the coil up through her tubes and scare tusse grows around them and blocks the tubes. I think its called Insure.

tnlovers
Prepubescent

Unread post by tnlovers » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:21 am

It's called Essure. My wife had it done. It is not painless but is better than the other options out there. My wife actually had a problem where one of the coils came out and I was the one that started noticing OUCH. those things are sharp!!!
It had come down into the vaginal area and had lodged itself.
When she's good she is good and when she is bad she is even better! Official Hotwife 9/30/06

jrandmustang
Experienced

Unread post by jrandmustang » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:46 am

Hotliz wrote:my husband always has to wear a condom but my lovers do not....those are the rules
Hey ... don't give Mustang any ideas! :lol:

mrs kismetpair

Unread post by mrs kismetpair » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:40 am

Only hubby rides bareback. (Vaginal/anal - no condoms w/ oral)

MikeandDeb
Virgin

Unread post by MikeandDeb » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:21 am

when we first started we went bareback. never had an std but decided that the more active she got especially with singles that it was time to use protection all the time. So in the perfect world it would be bareback but since the world isn't perfect....

RandK
Trainable

Unread post by RandK » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:05 am

tnlovers wrote:It's called Essure. My wife had it done. It is not painless but is better than the other options out there. My wife actually had a problem where one of the coils came out and I was the one that started noticing OUCH. those things are sharp!!!
It had come down into the vaginal area and had lodged itself.

Sorry to hear about your dick.

panzer969

Unread post by panzer969 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:35 am

Mrs. Panzer has had VERY few lovers. She had her tubes tied after the twins were born 20 years ago and I have always had the privelege of being able to unload everywhere without a problem. The 2 guys we have been involved with since we got started in this have been exclusive to a small circle of lovers themselves and had both been tested shortly before our trysts. Mrs. Panzer enjoys bareback and works hard to make the creampie as pleasurable for everyone as she possibly can!

Mr. Panzer

cthubby
Player

Unread post by cthubby » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:08 am

Ctwifey had a reaction to latex after a few years with them, so it's ALWAYS bareback now. Hates latex. Of course it helps she's on BC for other matters. It's always friends and coworkers anyway, so she's always pretty safe. Whatever, it works.

Candaulist
Prepubescent

Unread post by Candaulist » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:22 pm

We've played for 11 years, the vast majority bare. Understand everyone's concerns. It's worked for us, no diseases, ever. Almost 90 experiences with about 45 men.
A lady never shows her underwear unintentionally

Rick H
Virgin

Unread post by Rick H » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Protection was never used, but (1) It all happened - and ended - years ago, and (2) It was all in pre-HIV times.

We tried using a condom once when we were first together and just couldn't manage it. That was the only time she was ever with anyone with even an attempt at a condom.

Altplay
Prepubescent

Unread post by Altplay » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:54 pm

The wife is allergic to latex and every thing else in that genus, like banannas, avacados, ect. Contact causes her to choke up and stop breathing. We know there are urethane condoms but after 34 years she refuses to use them. We haven't caught anything yet. I don't drink but I have cirrhosis of the liver. (damn chemicals) I have raced cars, motorcycles, fly small planes, rockclimb, repel, and crawled through caves. I had an uncle who said "If you live long enough something will kill you" sticky buns got him in the end.

We respect others decision to use protection and NEVER try to get anyone to change their mind. It is a personal choice and should be respected by all. We stick with those who bareback, besides my favorite thing is silky seconds and I enjoyed that this last weekend.

matt
Prepubescent

Unread post by matt » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:42 am

sally does not really care, she leaves it up to them and she knows that I love it bare.
Became a hot wife on 12/7/06 at 10pm. First time with a BBC is Sept 9, 2011 at 615 pm. Our current FB encounters count is 200+ Total lifetime guy # 100+. # of men who have cum in me too many to count...

Nice Smile
Trainable

Unread post by Nice Smile » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:45 pm

Altplay wrote:sticky buns got him in the end.
Sticky buns?
Really?
Was it this kind of sticky buns: http://www.siliconebody.com/Sticky-Butt ... -and-STICK
Nice Smile, Chicago

Altplay
Prepubescent

Unread post by Altplay » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:12 pm

Nice Smile wrote:
Altplay wrote:sticky buns got him in the end.
Sticky buns?
Really?
Was it this kind of sticky buns: http://www.siliconebody.com/Sticky-Butt ... -and-STICK
Sadly it was the food type. My aunt did have a young stud on the side. I don't think I was suppost to know about it but inquiring minds want to know LOL.

Back on topic, condoms are not 100% safe and are known to fail. I wonder how it affects those who use protection when one does fail. My wife and I met with a couple and it was obvious that the wife was being dragged into swinging. Not a good thing in our book. The lady's comments made it apparent that she was terrified of catching something. My wife finally told her she needed to go home and forget the alternative lifestyles because her worries would drive her crazy and prevent her from having any fun.

hotbelle58
Prepubescent

Unread post by hotbelle58 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:48 am

Over thirty years of bareback sex with many men and no problem encountered.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:10 pm

Well, she's been a hotwife since she was 19 which is 4 years. She's been with a total of 13 men. Out of those, 6 have had the pleasure of getting her bareback, all 6 of them got the pleasure of cumming all over her..... AND 3 of those came inside her whenever she was intimate with them. And for a good period of time, only one of them was cumming in her until they broke up. It was so hot seeing her exclusive to him.

Bri_n_Dewpie
Virgin

Unread post by Bri_n_Dewpie » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:38 pm

MikeandDeb wrote:when we first started we went bareback. never had an std but decided that the more active she got especially with singles that it was time to use protection all the time. So in the perfect world it would be bareback but since the world isn't perfect....
That's us exactly. There was one exception along the way, a guy we felt was a good bet. We get tested and so far, so good. Would love it if she could go bareback all the time. Pregnancy isn't an issue. Dew had her tubes tied years ago, and now she's on BC for other reasons. Still, we figure the safer we play, the longer we will be able to keep playing.

Tommy
Experienced

Unread post by Tommy » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:13 pm

This reminds me of an odd but universal reaction among my wife's lovers. All of them without exception wanted her bareback, but each advised her to use protection with everyone else but him!

Do you hotwives run into this a lot?

lovinhotwives
Prepubescent

Unread post by lovinhotwives » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:33 pm

Bareback if they can prove they are clean.
Condoms are inhibiting, feels like I have a raincoat on, apparently I fuck hard enough that the friction of the condom hurts the woman, it is definitely harder to get hard with a condom, and I cum a max of 3-4 times with a condom as opposed to 10-15 times without one.

Of course, the prevention of STDs and birth control thing are good....