Bareback or protection?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Which choice best describes her preference for bareback?

She always uses protection, no matter who.
13%
She has only one or a few trusted lovers, so she goes bareback.
23%
She goes bareback with a few, but uses protection with all the others.
21%
She always prefers bareback, but some of her lovers use protection, and she's OK with that.
21%
She hates latex, and always goes bareback.
22%

Total votes: 1738

hotfreaks
Player

Re: Bareback or protection?

Unread post by hotfreaks » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:02 pm

She uses her discretion with the men she meets. If it feels right she takes them bareback. I trust her and her judgement. She loves a bare cock. And i like the results of having different men cum inside her
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

champishere
Prepubescent

Unread post by champishere » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:52 pm

We both prefer bareback. It doesn't quite make sense to us that women will give oral sex and allow the guy to cum in her mouth, yet they can't enter her unprotected.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:10 pm

champishere wrote:We both prefer bareback. It doesn't quite make sense to us that women will give oral sex and allow the guy to cum in her mouth, yet they can't enter her unprotected.
Well, you can get a lot more STDs from unprotected vaginal/anal intercourse than you can from oral, so I would assume that's why there's a dichotomy.
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

lesbianscuck
Virgin

Unread post by lesbianscuck » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:15 pm

The very few times my Goddess has allowed other men inside her (twice over the last 20 yrs as far as I know), she has never used protection. She does keep condoms in her purse (I put them there) for any spontanious encounters but I doubt she would ever use them. She doesnt like the feel of condoms!
Caged because she says so.

sexyhotwife
Virgin

Unread post by sexyhotwife » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:09 am

sky wrote:My wife has had only 2 other lovers, both friends who claimed to have never cheated on their wives but she ended up with HPV. Please be careful out there!
Mine ended up with HPV as well. The doctor told her that so much of the population has it and doesn't know it. I'm sure many who are playing bareback have it and just don't know it yet.

joyful2
Trainable

Unread post by joyful2 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:49 pm

When she first started having sex with other men about 15 years ago, my wife always used condoms. It was due to an excessive fear of disease, and it also served as a psychological boundary (she had unprotected sex with me but no one else). As she became more experienced, she began to allow some men that she knew very well to take her bareback.

Now she almost always goes bareback, loves men to cum deep inside her and in her mouth. The one exception would be if we go to a house party and she has sex with men she knows nothing about.

She hates having to stop in the middle of everything and get a condom on the guy. Usually, they have been touching, fondling, taking turns giving oral, etc. and when she's ready to be penetrated, she's ready now! She often will go down on a guy and get him really hard, then kneel over him and lower herself on him. Stopping to put on a condom typically disrupts the flow of passion, and the guy often loses his erection. She also loves the feeling of knowing that a guy is inside of her skin-to-skin, with no artificial barrier between them. It makes it feel more intimate and closer to her.

She also loves for a guy to begin thrusting hard inside her, and then feel the warmth inside her as he grunts and ejaculates. It makes her feel "sluttier" and "nastier" knowing that another man has just fucked her and cum inside her. She also knows that it turns me on to know he's ejaculated inside her, and wants me to enjoy "slippery seconds" and fuck her and add my cum to his. She especially feels slutty afterward knowing she has the cum of two men inside her. She's also told me she enjoys smelling another man's cum between her legs the next day ... it reminds her of her sexy slutty experiences the night before, and turns her on again smelling his cum.

benjitiger1969
Prepubescent

Unread post by benjitiger1969 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:13 am

My girl and I have been playing in the lifestyle since 2007. We host BBC parties in Toronto/Mississauga area. I LOVE watching her get filled up in every hole in as many positions as humanly possible. And while in a perfect world, I'd love to see her get filled up till the cum runs out of her like a sewer tap, necessity and common sense insists that all that sweet tasty chocolate gets wrapped up.

all4g
Virgin

Unread post by all4g » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:14 pm

If my wife's pants come off, it means she is hoping he will put his baby in her tummy. Always bareback.

fmyw
Prepubescent

Unread post by fmyw » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:51 am

She says always use a condom for vaginal and anal penetration but no condom for oral! (they all cumming in her mouth and sometimes she swallows). I was surprised by this option… Anyway I started thinking How I will get one day a creampie (I think she would be totally mess if I told her this fantasy). I believe her interest in Hotwifing was born on her cheating tendencies… And I admittedly had to follow this personality trait which obviously I can only slow down cautiously. Any ideas about convincing her to bring me the creampie?

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:00 am

all4g wrote:If my wife's pants come off, it means she is hoping he will put his baby in her tummy. Always bareback.
Now THAT is fucking hot!

:-)

TT

casualfun850
Player

Unread post by casualfun850 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:33 am

Bareback = Creampie!

Texman2045
Trainable

Unread post by Texman2045 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:54 am

My wife has two longtime BFs/lovers. They get to fuck her bareback. I have to wear condoms, however, only allowed bareback for special occasions/anniversaries.

icgsteve
Prepubescent

Unread post by icgsteve » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:24 am

We used to always use protection as we played in swinger clubs where it was considered either mandatory or highly encouraged. Only once do I recall a guy not wanting to do it, normally the guys would put one on with no words being said. About five years ago my wife started to ask for bareback, with me saying no because I figured why take the chance of catching something. It turns out that she always wanted bareback but never brought it up because she knew I would not go for it.

fast forward to now, where we only request a condom from non-whites, as we are trying to get her pregnant. Very rarely do guys even ask, they simply start using her without protection after I have told them that she is a fucktoy for their use and that I am going to enjoy the show. Mostly we use Craigslist but last time we were in a club she did a couple of guys in the gangbang room in front of a crowd with no protection and no one complained (though one couple left the room when they noticed no condom on the guy, i think also leaving the club), so maybe the clubs are changing on this.

all4g
Virgin

Unread post by all4g » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:32 pm

all4g wrote:If my wife's pants come off, it means she is hoping he will put his baby in her tummy. Always bareback.
She got her wish, she is pregnant by her latest boyfriend, and is very happy.
Last edited by all4g on Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monet106
Prepubescent

Unread post by Monet106 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:00 pm

Although I really love the feeling of a bare cock in me, all new romps are with protection for some time. They have to establish trust, become comfortable with them, and we exchange tests. My steady stable rides are bareback, nothing like feeling a man pump his hot seed into me.

cuckadoodledo
Prepubescent

Unread post by cuckadoodledo » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:08 pm

My wife has one lover she lets bareback her, everyone else, including me (although I rarely get to penetrate her) must wear a condom. She does like one thing about a full condom, being able to feed its contents to me!

nkdcplsocal
Prepubescent

Unread post by nkdcplsocal » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:19 pm

Bareback. Always.

az_shag
Prepubescent

Unread post by az_shag » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:59 am

She likes to feel the cum shot inside her, so she goes bareback almost all the time. As a few others have said, she uses her judgement based on the situation. The few times we have attended a swing club it was no glove - no love. But we have gone to numerous house parties attended by friends and strangers where she has always gone bareback. She likes the feeling and I enjoy the "sloppy seconds" or thirds, or fourths (choose your number).

LilTess
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by LilTess » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:09 am

Only with trusted and tested men and only bareback.

One reason married men get so much pussy is that they are seen as safe. Not necessarily so. My Gordon had dozens of women while in his previous marriage, but then again the women were married too. Is that safer?

moondancer
Prepubescent

Unread post by moondancer » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:18 pm

I went bareback woth my first lover but I had known him for a few years and was pretty confident that he was not our with a lot of other women. My second lover, we started with condoms but the second time we got together and during round two, I was giving him oral and then mounted him without even thinking about the condom. When he was ready to orgasm, he asked if I wanted him to pull out. That was when I remembered. I figured it was too late then so I told him to just fo for it and I would take him all the way.

wildfi
Prepubescent

Unread post by wildfi » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:25 am

I have to say i prefer bareback, but normal decide based on the guy, which will seem mad to most people! I have to say I do get tested regularly just in case but nothing to date, phew!
Fi
xx
Just loving the lifestyle
Fi
xx

Mark125
Prepubescent

Unread post by Mark125 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:27 pm

Bareback was not part of the agreement but she did it anyway. I didn't realize how big of a cum slut she was until then. When she finds a new guy It always starts out with a condom but progresses to bareback fairly quickly

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:02 pm

Mark125 wrote:Bareback was not part of the agreement but she did it anyway. I didn't realize how big of a cum slut she was until then. When she finds a new guy It always starts out with a condom but progresses to bareback fairly quickly
Welcome to OHW, Mark125.

:)

Mia

vladdy
Virgin

Unread post by vladdy » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:45 pm

As a rule protection is a must. But with two long time / trustworthy lovers the glove came off.

old folks
Experienced

Unread post by old folks » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:33 am

We are an older couple and she goes bareback each time. Yes, there is always a risk but in years of play, we have not had a problem.

It may be due to our being selective with men. Or it could be we do not run with those that use drugs or drunkards or those that are laying every woman they meet.

The youngest we play with is above 45 yrs of age and that culls those that are younger and more of a risk.

It is a risk to go to bed at night or get up in the morning. One is more likely to get hit by a car than contract a STD when being selective about bed mates.

Even condoms are no sure protection against disease.

JMO