Bareback or protection?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Which choice best describes her preference for bareback?

She always uses protection, no matter who.
13%
She has only one or a few trusted lovers, so she goes bareback.
23%
She goes bareback with a few, but uses protection with all the others.
21%
She always prefers bareback, but some of her lovers use protection, and she's OK with that.
21%
She hates latex, and always goes bareback.
22%

Total votes: 1738

CleanUpGuy
Prepubescent

Re: Bareback or protection?

Unread post by CleanUpGuy » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:30 am

All bareback, all the time. 30+ years and hundreds and hundreds of men, and no problems whatsoever. Everyone has to be comfortable with this situation but when we are out playing the idea of condoms is a turn off. Nothing more exciting than for wifey to pick up a stranger or two, take them back to the hotel room, and let them have their way with her. She tells them up front that condoms aren't needed and they can come wherever they want. I'd say about 60% end up cumming in her pussy, and about 30% want a blow job and to come in her mouth which they don't get at home. The rest want to cum on her body, usually squirting over my wifes face or sometimes cumming on her pussy or asshole. It's all good.

jandjnycouple

Unread post by jandjnycouple » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:08 am

Always use a condom for vaginal and anal penatration and no condom for oral but also no cumming in her mouth.

Greywolf and Vixen
Prepubescent

Unread post by Greywolf and Vixen » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:24 pm

Bareback, with BC taken care of via IUD.

carolynk
Prepubescent

Unread post by carolynk » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:15 am

hubby wears condoms: bfs get bare but I protect against pregnancy--still <sigh>-- with diaphragm or rarely pull out because they know I love it

mentaldish
Prepubescent

Unread post by mentaldish » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:48 am

Out of 25 to 30 guys my wife has only gone bareback with those that were/are regular lovers which have been 5 guys. Now some of those lovers were in her life for a long time so she's been bareback plenty of times, but plays it safe until it is a regular situation. Of course I would prefer she go bareback all the time.

dammitmann

Unread post by dammitmann » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:50 pm

Wife just recently started letting her partners decide to use or not. In the past she would of never even entertained the idea....now....she wants some stranger cum up inside her! :o

lovetolick7
Prepubescent

Unread post by lovetolick7 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:07 am

We never have used condoms. From the beginning we have only entertained four different men all of them were married. We knew there was some risk involved however,thankfully we have been lucky. My wife has always said if we are going to do this she wants to be able to give me the "full meal deal".

hotwife_jenna
Prepubescent

Unread post by hotwife_jenna » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:44 am

Wow hasn't my answer to this question evolved over the years. I have had periods of my life when I didn't use them at all. Luckily I survived my insanity with out any permanent damage. Now I use them with new people. There are a handful of guys that I have known a long time and are in stable relationships that I allow bareback.

Life's too short. Have as much fun as you can!

carolynk
Prepubescent

Unread post by carolynk » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:35 am

in response to a post above asking why hubby wears condoms and friends don't. About 3 yrs ago we discovered that with mike's premature ejaculation problems which had been slowly developing over the last decade, he was slowed down if he wore rubbers. That was much better for us both. Now except for just once late last yr, he's been wrapped every time for three yrs. He no longer minds wearing them and in fact even reminds me that we need them. Both my friends are aware he is wrapped all the time and that adds a little zest to our lovemaking.

Mrs_Butterfly
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Mrs_Butterfly » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:16 am

lovetolick7 wrote:We never have used condoms. From the beginning we have only entertained four different men all of them were married. We knew there was some risk involved however,thankfully we have been lucky.
I entertain both married and single guys which is why all must use a condom. If I were to catch something, it would wreck my life. If I were to pass something on, it would wreck many.
Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
Proverb

Mrs Butterfly

pusslover
Prepubescent

Unread post by pusslover » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:03 pm

Mrs_Butterfly wrote:
lovetolick7 wrote:We never have used condoms. From the beginning we have only entertained four different men all of them were married. We knew there was some risk involved however,thankfully we have been lucky.
I entertain both married and single guys which is why all must use a condom. If I were to catch something, it would wreck my life. If I were to pass something on, it would wreck many.
Finally an answer worth commenting on........Mrs-Butterfly :up: I applaud you on your stance of protection for yourself and others.
Here for a good time not a long time

mabass
Prepubescent

Unread post by mabass » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:52 pm

My wife has only gone bareback, but she has only had a few Fb's, they all are allowed to cum in her most wont (their mostly married so it scares them to death, she usually is on birth control, but has not been for the last year. It has made some interesting sessions. The last one was very intersting she took three different guys in four days four including me, all filling her with their seed at least twice, 4 on one occasion, Thats 20 loads including mine, all 8 days after her period. Pretty exciting if you ask me! The whole pregnancy issue doesnt really bother me, and yes we and her fbs are tested clean.

Bri_n_Dewpie
Virgin

Unread post by Bri_n_Dewpie » Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:16 am

Does anyone use condoms for oral?

lahubby
Virgin

Unread post by lahubby » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:39 pm

She was always very concerned and careful about protection, but with her only long-term lover, she requested that he submit to a full regimen of testing after it became a regular thing with him. He tested fully OK, and not long thereafter she asked me (privately) if I would be OK if she were to begin to play with him bare. I told her I would leave it completely up to her, and that was the last I heard of it. Then, one night not long after this, we were all in the bedroom together, them enjoying a nice round of foreplay and me watching/participating, and as he came up for a breath, she looked at me as though asking for help. I instinctively had the feeling I knew exactly what she was wanting, and as I watched her reaction I said to him "I think J would like it if you would take her bare tonight and finish inside her. Do you think you would you be OK with that?" She closed her eyes and smiled broadly, and I knew I had read her exactly right (she was so hot to feel him directly inside herself and have his cum splash the walls of her pussy, but was a bit embarrassed to request it directly). He didn't say anything, but proceeded to immediately slide his underwear off and, as he stared directly into her eyes, push his cock strongly inside her. They continued to fuck as though I wasn't even watching for quite an extended period, and only stopped once he thrust deeply inside with a moan, and slipped out along with a large dollop of cum. From that point on, he came inside her every time, many times.

melissas_hubby
Prepubescent

Unread post by melissas_hubby » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:50 am

Bareback is best~! After all, wearing a condom is no different than fucking w a dildo, it SUCKS. We choose bareback as much as possible but on occasion condoms are used. If your worried about STD's..get out of the lifestyle cause your still at risk even w a condom. :mrgreen:

letmein

Unread post by letmein » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:01 am

lahubby wrote:She was always very concerned and careful about protection, but with her only long-term lover, she requested that he submit to a full regimen of testing after it became a regular thing with him. He tested fully OK, and not long thereafter she asked me (privately) if I would be OK if she were to begin to play with him bare. I told her I would leave it completely up to her, and that was the last I heard of it. Then, one night not long after this, we were all in the bedroom together, them enjoying a nice round of foreplay and me watching/participating, and as he came up for a breath, she looked at me as though asking for help. I instinctively had the feeling I knew exactly what she was wanting, and as I watched her reaction I said to him "I think J would like it if you would take her bare tonight and finish inside her. Do you think you would you be OK with that?" She closed her eyes and smiled broadly, and I knew I had read her exactly right (she was so hot to feel him directly inside herself and have his cum splash the walls of her pussy, but was a bit embarrassed to request it directly). He didn't say anything, but proceeded to immediately slide his underwear off and, as he stared directly into her eyes, push his cock strongly inside her. They continued to fuck as though I wasn't even watching for quite an extended period, and only stopped once he thrust deeply inside with a moan, and slipped out along with a large dollop of cum. From that point on, he came inside her every time, many times.
That's actually one of the sweetest stories of hubby/wife communication and closeness I have ever read on here. It must have been a beautiful experience for the three of you. For you to ask him her lover, for her your wife to be taken bare for the first time by him. The loving way he proceeded, the way they connected..dare I say made love and you there to enjoy this experience with them...priceless.

Tommy
Experienced

Unread post by Tommy » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:55 pm

An impressive number of votes so far... thanks, everyone.
Maybe some of our newer members will vote now and push the totals up.

enigma322
Prepubescent

Unread post by enigma322 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:14 pm

We have had three encounters. Wife went bareback each time and will probably continue. Her goal is to bring home a pussy full of cum for me to have sloppy seconds with.

Pregnancy is not an issue, but I was freaked about STD's -- She was not that concerned and convinced me not to worry.

sky
Prepubescent

Unread post by sky » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:38 pm

My wife has had only 2 other lovers, both friends who claimed to have never cheated on their wives but she ended up with HPV. Please be careful out there!

xptc20
Prepubescent

Unread post by xptc20 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:05 am

we both like her steady lovers to cum inside, I like the cream pie and sloppy seconds, she doesn't like condoms but uses them with occasional partners until she trusts them
as a cuck I have asked her to require that I use condoms on the few occasions I'm permitted inside but she doesn't like them

dsmith3717
Experienced

Unread post by dsmith3717 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:29 pm

I don't use protection with my wife, and it's up to her whether she makes her fbs use them or not. She normally uses them, but for long time friends and such, she goes bareback.

rmasoni
Trainable

Unread post by rmasoni » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:18 am

my wife has had her one lover wear condoms both times they were together but he said he wanted to go bare in the future, since their last encounter he has been tested and they will be seeing each other friday night again so i'm assuming he will cum in her

i have mixed emotions about this but i guess that is common the first time it happens.

i will also be away the rest of the weekend so i'm assuming she will see him often so i'm sure by monday there will be plenty of cum inside her.

E and A
Virgin

Unread post by E and A » Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:01 am

Since we only do ltr's and get to know the fb's first, they go bare back always (they get tested first)! She does not like condoms but does not want any health problems neither. We also stick with guys near our age and they stick with us as their only sex partners for the most part. What i mean by the "most part" is that we did have a guy that played with another couple we knew and had been with. So he was tested every 6 months and had the paper work to prove it!
We have never had a problem (knock on wood)!
Different strokes for different folks!

leander99
Player

Unread post by leander99 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:46 am

up

Terminal Geek
Prepubescent

Unread post by Terminal Geek » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:44 am

Bareback with her long-term lover.