Bareback or protection?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Which choice best describes her preference for bareback?

She always uses protection, no matter who.
13%
She has only one or a few trusted lovers, so she goes bareback.
23%
She goes bareback with a few, but uses protection with all the others.
21%
She always prefers bareback, but some of her lovers use protection, and she's OK with that.
21%
She hates latex, and always goes bareback.
22%

Total votes: 1738

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Bareback or protection?

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed May 13, 2020 7:07 am

ckathrill wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 5:57 am
This is just a "guy" thing - husbands liking the extra "dirty" thing of seeing/licking the guys cum. Other than for latex allergies, I think almost every woman could not care less about condoms.

It's far from a guy thing, I and several women I know do not use condoms. Neither do I intend to use them. They are one of those things I find a turnoff and have found them such since I became sexually active.

Lookingtoshareia
Prepubescent

Unread post by Lookingtoshareia » Wed May 13, 2020 7:45 am

She has always used protection, but we've discussed her going bare back if she had a long term, trusted playmate. We just haven't found one yet.
Shellydawn's hubby Stag/Vixen couple.
Our journey so far...
I need to recreate this, it seems to have been removed over time.
Playdate pictures....
https://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewt ... =9&t=52867

mrandmrsgrace
Experienced

Unread post by mrandmrsgrace » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:32 am

Squirming69 wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 9:56 pm
Nice introduction
mrandmrsgrace wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 7:48 am
This is my first time posting on OHW. I'm a 27 year old Asian cuckold and my gorgeous Hapa hotwife turns 25 this year.

The woman who is now my wife and I met back in high school and spent our teenage years growing up together in the same neighborhood. I always believed she was out of my league, so we remained casual friends and nothing romantic or sexual ever happened between us until we began dating each other when she was 20 and I was 22. Being "just a friend" for so long meant I got to hang around and hear all the fresh gossip about what - and sometimes who - she got up to over the weekends, but never told directly from her since she wasn't one to kiss and tell.

It was legal for us to go drinking at that age where we're from so this along with her parents having no set rules made for a dangerous combination. I remember she was going out every weekend, along with everyone else our age. Condom use just wasn't a thing for any of us back then, so bareback was the only option when it came to sex. Most girls were on some form of birth control, so it wasn't all irresponsible.

I'm not very good at flirting with girls, so I only slept with one girl from school just one time, but I did get a girlfriend who gave me some extra practice later on. My wife was and is absolutely stunning, so by the time we were officially a couple, she had already been physically intimate with nine different men before me. Over the course of the first four years I knew her, my future wife would develop a habit and expectation for bareback sex from these nine partners of hers. Since she had access to birth control during that time, she also had no issue with her partners finishing in her. Years later, she shared with me that none of her nine partners before me brought up the topic of condoms during their first respective encounters together nor did any of them during later encounters. Out of those who did unload themselves within her, she told me not one of them asked her if he could cum inside her pussy before doing so nor did any of them ask about her birth control. She admitted to being immensely turned on by seeing her partner in so much pleasure from orgasming while he was still in her, especially when one of these partners had never done that to a girl before.

Everyone was young and slept within the same circles, so no one worried about catching STDs from bareback sex, but two of her nine partners would not ejaculate inside, even with birth control involved, mostly due to fear it would not work as planned. They were right to worry about that since she actually did get pregnant. The next time I saw her again was a year after she had her baby. One thing led to another and she gave me the honor of being her tenth partner. I'm not sure what finally prompted her then to want to be more than friends with me. Slightly to my surprise, based on what already happened, she made no mention of condoms during our first encounter. Unlike all the other guys though, I asked if I could cum inside her once I was getting close. She was so wet and tight it felt too good not to. Up until that moment, she had been completely celibate since the start of her pregnancy.

About a month after we began dating and slept together for the first time, I told her about my desire to be cuckolded. She was very open to such an arrangement but did not want to try things immediately. After two and a half years of being monogamous with me, she was ready to change things up. I've never been able to give her an orgasm, regardless of how or how hard I try, and I could tell she wanted a change. I knew she was really ready when she scheduled an appointment to get her first ever IUD.

The first two men she met with thanks to our new arrangement (both actually became her regular bulls) started off bareback with her. Old habits die hard because after her initial hotwife encounter (she plays alone 99 percent of the time), she told me she was caught off guard when that very first bull of hers asked if he should use a condom before entering her. She had been talking to him for awhile and trusted that he was healthy and clean so she told him there was no need for a condom and that he could also cum inside her since she has an IUD. After that though, we mutually decided to be more careful, so any new partners had to use a condom unless they presented her with recent test results.

The only thing I find strange is the change in my wife's body's reaction to me. I'm on the smaller side of things (thin 4 inches max) whereas her two regular bulls both measure thicker than average and about 7.5 inches long. For my wife, when it comes to sexual satisfaction and pleasure, size and girth really does matter. Her last encounter with a man of sufficient size was around the time she first became pregnant, which would've been just over four years back from the time she started cuckolding me. To once again experience sexual pleasure during sex after having gone so long without it got her hooked to consensual extramarital sex. Our entire first year of cuckolding she would meet with her regular bull on average about twice a week and except for a handful of occasions, she was ejaculated inside of every time.

My wife has always been against me cleaning up her creampies but very accommodating with letting me enter her sloppy seconds. As our hotwife-cuckold relationship continued, she and I naturally had less sex. We used to be physically intimate about twice a week before our new arrangement and I would cum in her pussy every single time with no issue. At first this timing matched my wife's new and developing routine with her regular bull, but we started having less sex. If she wasn't spending the night at his place then I still got to enjoy her slipperiness after being fucked and filled by a larger penis than mine. However, she began requesting more and more often that I not finish while still inside her because it would appear that my precum or semen led to uncomfortable irritations for her down there almost every time I did.

We've wondered if it might just be a mental thing. This never used to happen so we thought perhaps her body began associating other men's cum with the physical pleasure it would tend to follow and my cum with no stimulation at all. Regardless of the reason, I now use condoms when my wife and I have sex. She doesn't have this irritation issue with any of the other men in her life, so as long as her bull is healthy and clean then she will continue to take him bareback. If she happens to come home that night and brings a creampie back with her, I still get to slide into her bare for a few thrusts so I can feel the stretch and sloppiness but I try not to take too long just in case.
Thanks! A few things have changed since I made my intro post. In the couple months following my post, during the height of quarantine time, my wife had completely stopped seeing other men out of safety and also ended things with her regular bulls, not because of anything they did, but because she didn't find them exciting or attractive anymore. It was good timing though since quarantine had just gone into full force.

Because she wasn't being sexually satisfied for a while (the longest she had gone without having sex with another man after we started our cuckolding relationship was just short of a month but by this point it had been three months), she was less strict about having sex with me. In those three months, I received so many blowjobs from my wife I could not remember the last time she blew me so much but definitely the most she's had since she began cuckolding me. We were also having bareback sex a couple times a week and she would let me cum inside her about half the time!

Once quarantine started cooling down and she felt comfortable socializing with certain people again she met her latest bull by chance. She was only supposed to have a girls night in with one of her girlfriends. But after finding nothing to do after several hours together, her girlfriend mentioned she had a friend nearby who owned a hot tub. Without knowing anything more about this friend, my wife and her girlfriend decided to head on over. My wife didn't know this friend was a man until they arrived. One thing led to another and my wife's girlfriend sensed some tension (her girlfriend knows about our situation) and made an excuse to leave. She later told me she found him very attractive. My wife's type is handsome, masculine white men who are taller than her with an athletic/reasonably muscular body.

Before quarantine, besides her two regular bulls at the time, my wife did have a handful of one-night stands and a few double or triple repeats. With all of her sexual experience before our relationship as well as her experiences while we've been together considered, my wife told me that this latest bull of hers (let's call him JD) had, without a doubt, the largest penis she had ever across. She said his girth was just slightly less than that of those slim/tall Red Bull cans (pun intended) and just shy of 9.5 inches long. I couldn't believe her and asked her to take a photo but unfortunately he didn't seem all too comfortable with that. Obviously, she plays with JD by herself.

My wife told me they talked and he asked a lot of questions about our situation (he was quite taken aback), but once she fully explained, he felt much more comfortable. However, nowhere close to comfortable enough to let me watch, either in person or through a camera lens. He's a very private type and if anything that makes it so much hotter for me to only be able to imagine them together physically. They used protection their first night together, as is our rule with strangers. Once she spoke to me and him (separately of course) and wanted him to be her new bull, she went and got tested as did he. They had a conversation about wanting to stay healthy from a social distancing aspect and agreed that sleeping with only each other during this time would be safest for everyone, so without the risk of exposure to anything through physical intimacy and nearness to other people, they began having bareback sex with each other beginning as soon as their second evening together which was the weekend following their first.

Since the first night she slept with JD, her generous and laxness when it came to sex with me retracted very quickly. Not overnight, but in less than a week, once she made up her mind two nights later that she wanted to see him on a regular basis. My wife and I spoke about how things would work between her and I going forward. She said she didn't want to risk the chance of feeling irritation down there as a result of my cum because that might prevent her from seeing JD. With her past bulls, if this ever happened, she would just give blowjobs during a play date. However, with JD, since he has more to offer her than anyone previously has, she told me she wanted to take advantage of every moment she got with him, especially since she has to drive farther to see him than she had for her previous bulls. Therefore, my wife told me I had to stop cumming inside of her completely. Obviously I asked if there could be any exceptions and if so, what circumstances that would have be under, to which she responded only on my birthday once a year.

My wife said I had to stop cumming inside of her so I wasn't sure if that meant bareback sex as well. She knows how I get when it comes to not being able to reclaim her afterwards so thankfully she said I can enter her bare to feel her slippery seconds after a playdate, but I had to pull out to finish. However, if she decides to be physically intimate with me when it's not after she's had sex with another man (either the same night or the next morning if she sleeps over) then I absolutely have to wear a condom.

Before quarantine she had "rules" like this but was not very strict on holding me to them every time. As hot as the thought of all this was, I expected this time to be the same as last and at most be a mild denial of sorts. However, it seems the sex with JD is so enjoyable that my wife hasn't slipped once so far when it comes to enforcing this agreement of ours.

It was so hard to handle at first, especially since it feels so unbelievably different with a condom on. I asked if I could enter her bare and pull out during sex that wasn't seconds but surprisingly she did not give in. Honestly, the more time that passes, the hotter it gets. For almost the past 3 months, beginning on the weekend she had sex with JD bareback for the first time (and their first time together with him as her bull), the only times I've entered my own wife bare is after he has had his way with her. I find it so unbelievably hot that my half-white/half-asian hotwife chooses to have unprotected sex almost every weekend with her tall, masculine white bull and wants to feel him cumming deep inside her pussy multiple times after pleasuring her with his more than nine inch long cock.

I don't think anything turns me on more than realizing this hung muscular white alpha male's thick member gets to enter my wife's pussy completely raw and that he gets to leave load after load of his semen inside her multiple times throughout the course of the evening and early next morning, while the only time I get to enter my wife without a condom on is after he has already finished inside her.

My wife has given me sloppy seconds countless times throughout our cuckold relationship but because of how hung this most recent bull of hers is, and because of how sexually exclusive they currently are, this time its much more exciting. I feel more cuckolded than I ever have before when sliding my small 3.5 inch dick into my hotwife's warm, swollen pussy - knowing something three times thicker and longer than me was in there all night - and feeling how unbelievably loose and slippery it feels from all the fresh cum her bull left inside there. This feeling is most intense when I'm close to orgasm: I think about all the hours they spent making hot passionate love while she reluctantly gives me five minutes to get it over with; I think of how excited my wife gets about a hung, muscular, white alpha male cumming balls deep inside her but I as her short asian cuckold husband have to stroke myself to completion since I'm not allowed to finish inside my wife and can feel her pussy bare only after a real man fills her up with his cum.

kinkyfun
Virgin

Unread post by kinkyfun » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:41 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 7:07 am

It's far from a guy thing, I and several women I know do not use condoms. Neither do I intend to use them. They are one of those things I find a turnoff and have found them such since I became sexually active.

This is our shared view as well.

Sophie
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sophie » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:24 pm

Long term lovers are normally natural, unless we agree otherwise at times, and new lovers are slip on before they slip up.

I love the feeling of the foreskin rolling back as a lover enters, not that I don't enjoy a cut lover entering, It's just better for me when he rolls back. :D

Sophie.
Cherish every day.

mrandmrsgrace
Experienced

Unread post by mrandmrsgrace » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:55 pm

mrandmrsgrace wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:32 am
Squirming69 wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 9:56 pm
Nice introduction
mrandmrsgrace wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 7:48 am
This is my first time posting on OHW. I'm a 27 year old Asian cuckold and my gorgeous Hapa hotwife turns 25 this year.

The woman who is now my wife and I met back in high school and spent our teenage years growing up together in the same neighborhood. I always believed she was out of my league, so we remained casual friends and nothing romantic or sexual ever happened between us until we began dating each other when she was 20 and I was 22. Being "just a friend" for so long meant I got to hang around and hear all the fresh gossip about what - and sometimes who - she got up to over the weekends, but never told directly from her since she wasn't one to kiss and tell.

It was legal for us to go drinking at that age where we're from so this along with her parents having no set rules made for a dangerous combination. I remember she was going out every weekend, along with everyone else our age. Condom use just wasn't a thing for any of us back then, so bareback was the only option when it came to sex. Most girls were on some form of birth control, so it wasn't all irresponsible.

I'm not very good at flirting with girls, so I only slept with one girl from school just one time, but I did get a girlfriend who gave me some extra practice later on. My wife was and is absolutely stunning, so by the time we were officially a couple, she had already been physically intimate with nine different men before me. Over the course of the first four years I knew her, my future wife would develop a habit and expectation for bareback sex from these nine partners of hers. Since she had access to birth control during that time, she also had no issue with her partners finishing in her. Years later, she shared with me that none of her nine partners before me brought up the topic of condoms during their first respective encounters together nor did any of them during later encounters. Out of those who did unload themselves within her, she told me not one of them asked her if he could cum inside her pussy before doing so nor did any of them ask about her birth control. She admitted to being immensely turned on by seeing her partner in so much pleasure from orgasming while he was still in her, especially when one of these partners had never done that to a girl before.

Everyone was young and slept within the same circles, so no one worried about catching STDs from bareback sex, but two of her nine partners would not ejaculate inside, even with birth control involved, mostly due to fear it would not work as planned. They were right to worry about that since she actually did get pregnant. The next time I saw her again was a year after she had her baby. One thing led to another and she gave me the honor of being her tenth partner. I'm not sure what finally prompted her then to want to be more than friends with me. Slightly to my surprise, based on what already happened, she made no mention of condoms during our first encounter. Unlike all the other guys though, I asked if I could cum inside her once I was getting close. She was so wet and tight it felt too good not to. Up until that moment, she had been completely celibate since the start of her pregnancy.

About a month after we began dating and slept together for the first time, I told her about my desire to be cuckolded. She was very open to such an arrangement but did not want to try things immediately. After two and a half years of being monogamous with me, she was ready to change things up. I've never been able to give her an orgasm, regardless of how or how hard I try, and I could tell she wanted a change. I knew she was really ready when she scheduled an appointment to get her first ever IUD.

The first two men she met with thanks to our new arrangement (both actually became her regular bulls) started off bareback with her. Old habits die hard because after her initial hotwife encounter (she plays alone 99 percent of the time), she told me she was caught off guard when that very first bull of hers asked if he should use a condom before entering her. She had been talking to him for awhile and trusted that he was healthy and clean so she told him there was no need for a condom and that he could also cum inside her since she has an IUD. After that though, we mutually decided to be more careful, so any new partners had to use a condom unless they presented her with recent test results.

The only thing I find strange is the change in my wife's body's reaction to me. I'm on the smaller side of things (thin 4 inches max) whereas her two regular bulls both measure thicker than average and about 7.5 inches long. For my wife, when it comes to sexual satisfaction and pleasure, size and girth really does matter. Her last encounter with a man of sufficient size was around the time she first became pregnant, which would've been just over four years back from the time she started cuckolding me. To once again experience sexual pleasure during sex after having gone so long without it got her hooked to consensual extramarital sex. Our entire first year of cuckolding she would meet with her regular bull on average about twice a week and except for a handful of occasions, she was ejaculated inside of every time.

My wife has always been against me cleaning up her creampies but very accommodating with letting me enter her sloppy seconds. As our hotwife-cuckold relationship continued, she and I naturally had less sex. We used to be physically intimate about twice a week before our new arrangement and I would cum in her pussy every single time with no issue. At first this timing matched my wife's new and developing routine with her regular bull, but we started having less sex. If she wasn't spending the night at his place then I still got to enjoy her slipperiness after being fucked and filled by a larger penis than mine. However, she began requesting more and more often that I not finish while still inside her because it would appear that my precum or semen led to uncomfortable irritations for her down there almost every time I did.

We've wondered if it might just be a mental thing. This never used to happen so we thought perhaps her body began associating other men's cum with the physical pleasure it would tend to follow and my cum with no stimulation at all. Regardless of the reason, I now use condoms when my wife and I have sex. She doesn't have this irritation issue with any of the other men in her life, so as long as her bull is healthy and clean then she will continue to take him bareback. If she happens to come home that night and brings a creampie back with her, I still get to slide into her bare for a few thrusts so I can feel the stretch and sloppiness but I try not to take too long just in case.
Thanks! A few things have changed since I made my intro post. In the couple months following my post, during the height of quarantine time, my wife had completely stopped seeing other men out of safety and also ended things with her regular bulls, not because of anything they did, but because she didn't find them exciting or attractive anymore. It was good timing though since quarantine had just gone into full force.

Because she wasn't being sexually satisfied for a while (the longest she had gone without having sex with another man after we started our cuckolding relationship was just short of a month but by this point it had been three months), she was less strict about having sex with me. In those three months, I received so many blowjobs from my wife I could not remember the last time she blew me so much but definitely the most she's had since she began cuckolding me. We were also having bareback sex a couple times a week and she would let me cum inside her about half the time!

Once quarantine started cooling down and she felt comfortable socializing with certain people again she met her latest bull by chance. She was only supposed to have a girls night in with one of her girlfriends. But after finding nothing to do after several hours together, her girlfriend mentioned she had a friend nearby who owned a hot tub. Without knowing anything more about this friend, my wife and her girlfriend decided to head on over. My wife didn't know this friend was a man until they arrived. One thing led to another and my wife's girlfriend sensed some tension (her girlfriend knows about our situation) and made an excuse to leave. She later told me she found him very attractive. My wife's type is handsome, masculine white men who are taller than her with an athletic/reasonably muscular body.

Before quarantine, besides her two regular bulls at the time, my wife did have a handful of one-night stands and a few double or triple repeats. With all of her sexual experience before our relationship as well as her experiences while we've been together considered, my wife told me that this latest bull of hers (let's call him JD) had, without a doubt, the largest penis she had ever across. She said his girth was just slightly less than that of those slim/tall Red Bull cans (pun intended) and just shy of 9.5 inches long. I couldn't believe her and asked her to take a photo but unfortunately he didn't seem all too comfortable with that. Obviously, she plays with JD by herself.

My wife told me they talked and he asked a lot of questions about our situation (he was quite taken aback), but once she fully explained, he felt much more comfortable. However, nowhere close to comfortable enough to let me watch, either in person or through a camera lens. He's a very private type and if anything that makes it so much hotter for me to only be able to imagine them together physically. They used protection their first night together, as is our rule with strangers. Once she spoke to me and him (separately of course) and wanted him to be her new bull, she went and got tested as did he. They had a conversation about wanting to stay healthy from a social distancing aspect and agreed that sleeping with only each other during this time would be safest for everyone, so without the risk of exposure to anything through physical intimacy and nearness to other people, they began having bareback sex with each other beginning as soon as their second evening together which was the weekend following their first.

Since the first night she slept with JD, her generous and laxness when it came to sex with me retracted very quickly. Not overnight, but in less than a week, once she made up her mind two nights later that she wanted to see him on a regular basis. My wife and I spoke about how things would work between her and I going forward. She said she didn't want to risk the chance of feeling irritation down there as a result of my cum because that might prevent her from seeing JD. With her past bulls, if this ever happened, she would just give blowjobs during a play date. However, with JD, since he has more to offer her than anyone previously has, she told me she wanted to take advantage of every moment she got with him, especially since she has to drive farther to see him than she had for her previous bulls. Therefore, my wife told me I had to stop cumming inside of her completely. Obviously I asked if there could be any exceptions and if so, what circumstances that would have be under, to which she responded only on my birthday once a year.

My wife said I had to stop cumming inside of her so I wasn't sure if that meant bareback sex as well. She knows how I get when it comes to not being able to reclaim her afterwards so thankfully she said I can enter her bare to feel her slippery seconds after a playdate, but I had to pull out to finish. However, if she decides to be physically intimate with me when it's not after she's had sex with another man (either the same night or the next morning if she sleeps over) then I absolutely have to wear a condom.

Before quarantine she had "rules" like this but was not very strict on holding me to them every time. As hot as the thought of all this was, I expected this time to be the same as last and at most be a mild denial of sorts. However, it seems the sex with JD is so enjoyable that my wife hasn't slipped once so far when it comes to enforcing this agreement of ours.

It was so hard to handle at first, especially since it feels so unbelievably different with a condom on. I asked if I could enter her bare and pull out during sex that wasn't seconds but surprisingly she did not give in. Honestly, the more time that passes, the hotter it gets. For almost the past 3 months, beginning on the weekend she had sex with JD bareback for the first time (and their first time together with him as her bull), the only times I've entered my own wife bare is after he has had his way with her. I find it so unbelievably hot that my half-white/half-asian hotwife chooses to have unprotected sex almost every weekend with her tall, masculine white bull and wants to feel him cumming deep inside her pussy multiple times after pleasuring her with his more than nine inch long cock.

I don't think anything turns me on more than realizing this hung muscular white alpha male's thick member gets to enter my wife's pussy completely raw and that he gets to leave load after load of his semen inside her multiple times throughout the course of the evening and early next morning, while the only time I get to enter my wife without a condom on is after he has already finished inside her.

My wife has given me sloppy seconds countless times throughout our cuckold relationship but because of how hung this most recent bull of hers is, and because of how sexually exclusive they currently are, this time its much more exciting. I feel more cuckolded than I ever have before when sliding my small 3.5 inch dick into my hotwife's warm, swollen pussy - knowing something three times thicker and longer than me was in there all night - and feeling how unbelievably loose and slippery it feels from all the fresh cum her bull left inside there. This feeling is most intense when I'm close to orgasm: I think about all the hours they spent making hot passionate love while she reluctantly gives me five minutes to get it over with; I think of how excited my wife gets about a hung, muscular, white alpha male cumming balls deep inside her but I as her short asian cuckold husband have to stroke myself to completion since I'm not allowed to finish inside my wife and can feel her pussy bare only after a real man fills her up with his cum.
Checking in and updating this thread since my last post about two months ago...

Since my last update in this thread, my hotwife has stopped seeing JD altogether. There wasn't any exact reason in particular for this break. It's not like he did something that drove her away. Even though his penis was without a doubt the largest she ever had, after becoming accustomed to having sex with JD over the course of a month or so, she told me he wasn't very adventurous when it came to sex and was craving more variety in positions and settings. She also didn't enjoy conversation with him very much. Even though my wife was seeing him mostly for physical pleasure, he was the first and only bull she was fucking on a regular basis once quarantine started calming down. Without many opportunities to meet new people, and feeling lucky for coming across as well-endowed a member as his, my wife was pleasured but complacent from sex with JD and was clearly hoping for more.

Fortunately, around the time of my last post in this thread, my wife began seeing another bull who she connected much more strongly with on a personal and emotional level, instead of a mostly sexual relationship. This bull, who I've referred to as LB in some other recent posts, is someone both my wife and I both now consider as her boyfriend and not just a bull. She's been seeing him exclusively for the past two months, and even though she would not be opposed to having some fun if she came across the right guy, she's been enjoying herself quite a bit with LB and doesn't have any intention to actively seek out other men for sex. I also cannot complain since LB is the first man my wife has ever slept with who is more than happy to let me watch in person every now and then. It is so unbelievably hot seeing my wife moan and cream in person - two reactions I've never gotten from her as a result of my efforts.

My wife has been seeing LB at least every other weekend, usually spending the entire weekend away with him. He's also quite well-endowed (8/8.5 inches and toothpaste tube thick, so at least twice as long and thick as me) and is the first man to ever make my wife orgasm and squirt as well. Needless to say, she's completely thrilled and obsessed. Every time they meet, she orgasms about 5 times each day they're together and he finishes inside her once or twice each day.

Regarding my privileges, there has also been a change to our agreement. To recap, my wife and I decided it would be best, for all the reasons mentioned above in earlier posts, that I should wear condoms when she decides to have sex with me and I can enter her bare, but still not cum inside her, only during sloppy seconds after another man has had his way with her and cum inside her. Now that my wife has grown closer with her boyfriend and they've become much more intimate, both physically and emotionally, in addition to reserving blowjobs for her boyfriend only, bareback sex is also restricted for him only too. This means my wife will still have protected sex with me under normal circumstances, but much less often than before and without providing me any oral pleasure like she often was during the height of quarantine. However, if she lets me have sloppy seconds after her boyfriend (or another bull if or when that comes around) has had unprotected sex with my wife, I am now required to use a condom in this case as well, even though another man has already cum inside her.

I'm not going to lie... I feel more like a cuckold now than I ever have before, and even more so than how I said I felt in my last post in this thread, because my gorgeous half asian/half white hotwife now has a tall, dominant white alpha male boyfriend, who is not just a bull, pleasuring her to orgasm for the first time, tongue kissing while inseminating her on a regular basis, and feeling my wife's warm wet mouth tonguing his thick cock before feeling my wife's tight bare pussy along the entire length of his shaft. Meanwhile, I get to sometimes watch their passionate lovemaking sessions and touch myself during, staring in disbelief as my wife's boyfriend makes her squirt all over our marital bed, and seeing the layers of creaminess my wife's eager pussy leaves behind when she's riding up and down his throbbing shaft while I'm excitedly watching my wife having unprotected bareback sex with her boyfriend for hours, and hearing her begging him to unleash stream after stream of his warm load deep inside of her - deeper than I could ever reach - knowing I'll have to roll a condom onto my little dick if she decides to grant me sloppy seconds just to feel how loose, slippery, and stretched my wife's freshly fucked pussy feels lubricated by her boyfriends cum. It's such a gut wrenching angst being reminded in real time that my wife wants this other man - a superior white alpha - to enter her bare for hours on end and leave his semen inside her while I watch but that I'm only her small-dick asian cuckold who gets to have a few minutes of pity sex only to feel the muted sensation of her warm loving pussy behind a condom, coated and surrounded by evidence of her lovers presence.

Hwcouple72
Virgin

Unread post by Hwcouple72 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:33 pm

Last week I discovered my wife let her playmate fuck her without an condoom. I saw it and didn’t want to nag about it.
Afterwards we talked about it and she loves to go bareback in the future.
I think it’s hot also. But yeah. It’s a risk.

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:49 pm

My wife has one poly boyfriend - who goes bareback. But my wife has had a tubal ligation, and he presented a current and clean STD screen before she would even have sex with him at all.

Hwcouple72
Virgin

Unread post by Hwcouple72 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:19 pm

Daves

Saver indeed. Never thought my wife wanted bareback. But she is.
Hope it’s not giving us much problems.

Funtimecouple
Trainable

Unread post by Funtimecouple » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:37 am

She prefers bareback but if her partner wants to use a condom that is ok. I often wonder how many women that require a condom understand the amount of diseases they can catch from giving oral sex?

S88

Unread post by S88 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:22 pm

With me she much prefers bareback, she has never liked condoms and on the pill so covered there. We haven't done any thing with anyone else yet but I think condoms would be a must at the start, perhaps not so much as things progress if it goes well.

Hotwifeasian
Experienced

Unread post by Hotwifeasian » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:23 pm

Always without Condom.

himnher143
Player

Unread post by himnher143 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:47 am

Always without a condom , wife hates them , and she loves to feel full of A mans hot cum inside her , whether it’s in her mouth, pussy or ass

nextdoorbull
Virgin

Unread post by nextdoorbull » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:03 pm

ALWAYS with a condom so far! You only die once...

I do agree that creampies and sloppy seconds sound fun. I had a wife who always wanted to play with pregnancy risk kinks. Long story, but that couple moved out of state before we ditched the rubbers and now we're just pen pals...

Certainly safety comes first. We could all be much closer than you think if you all fool around as much as you brag here! I don't want to get STI and I want to protect the community too, specially the wives and husbands that play with me.

H2100309
Trainable

Unread post by H2100309 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:59 pm

boonja wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:48 pm
the raincoat is always on for men i don't really know. when i get to know them, learn to trust them, the raincoat comes off.
I prefer bareback, but I agree with you, it takes comfort level to allow raincoat less fun.

Filou
Experienced

Unread post by Filou » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:07 am

As my wife is always looking for something lasting it is most of the time bareback. The first months though are always with condom !

Safety first... ;)
There are two kinds of strengths: the strength to lead, and the strength to follow; the strength to control, and the strength yield

There are two kinds of power: the power to strip away another's soul bare, and the power to stand naked

-Yaldah Tovah-

Hotwifeasian
Experienced

Unread post by Hotwifeasian » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:58 pm

We like no condom. We never use them

CurvyNerdMILF
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by CurvyNerdMILF » Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:35 pm

We are just getting started and struggling with this. STD tests are great, and I would even consider going on PReP. I love bareback and we are both eager for cum play that includes creampies and silky seconds.

My husband got snipped a few years back (one of our best decisions ever!). I struggle with some health issues that make hormonal birth control a big no-no. If we end up committing to the lifestyle, I’ll try a copper IUD. Mirena was an MFing nightmare for me; the NP inserting didn’t properly soften the strings, so I was being constantly scratched by them and had my only vaginal infection EVER. In the meanwhile, I plan on non-latex condoms. The sensation is nearly the same for me up until the orgasm, and we can play with the cum on my tits or in my mouth.
I am: The female half of a married, polyamorous stag/vixen pair
Available for: I’m pretty polysaturated at the moment.
Current fantasy: (Pondering…)
My adventures: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=63778

nextdoorbull
Virgin

Unread post by nextdoorbull » Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:19 pm

It has been a while since I play with creampies or bareback...

My concern really is STDs. Covid proofs that a pandemic or epidemic sucks. I would not want to be remembered like all those lost souls of the 80s...

Safety first. Condoms in the beginning. Maybe with a stable couple and proof of STDs then we can get back to cum play

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:42 pm

Head says condoms. Heart says bare.

Marco
Pervert

Unread post by Marco » Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:53 pm

Funtimecouple wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:37 am
She prefers bareback but if her partner wants to use a condom that is ok. I often wonder how many women that require a condom understand the amount of diseases they can catch from giving oral sex?
True and same goes for males.
I always and only use my condoms with new people, with no exceptions, even though I very much prefer going bareback but, in order to fully enjoy it, I need to feel safe and it takes some time, trust and commitment.
It's the way to go if you have a regular you go bareback with, I feel responsible for her as well.

Marco
Pervert

Unread post by Marco » Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:55 pm

Marco wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:53 pm
Funtimecouple wrote:
I always and only use my condoms with new people, with no exceptions, even though I very much prefer going bareback but, in order to fully enjoy it, I need to feel safe and it takes some time, trust and commitment.
It's the way to go if you have a regular you go bareback with, I feel responsible for her as well.

Question: do women feel a big difference when the men wear a condom? We do very, very, VERY much (unfortunately) :cry:

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:35 am

Marco wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:55 pm
Marco wrote:
Funtimecouple wrote:

Question: do women feel a big difference when the men wear a condom? We do very, very, VERY much (unfortunately) :cry:

I can't answer for other women, but for me, there was a very big difference in the feel of bare vs condoms. Condoms have a colder, more clinical feel. They pull at my viginal walls with very unpleasant friction, and then to me there is "that" smell.
A bare cock is warmer, with a more natural, oh so pleasant :D, feel. It feels like I'm enjoying a man rather than a toy. Night and day difference for me.

H2100309
Trainable

Unread post by H2100309 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:28 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:35 am
Marco wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:55 pm
Marco wrote:
Funtimecouple wrote:

I can't answer for other women, but for me, there was a very big difference in the feel of bare vs condoms. Condoms have a colder, more clinical feel. They pull at my viginal walls with very unpleasant friction, and then to me there is "that" smell.
A bare cock is warmer, with a more natural, oh so pleasant :D, feel. It feels like I'm enjoying a man rather than a toy. Night and day difference for me.
Totally agree!! bare cock's warmth make it much more enjoyable.

dickiea584
Experienced

Unread post by dickiea584 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:12 pm

My wife prefers bareback & cum inside for sure but of cause if only she knows the bull was free of STDs.