Bareback or protection?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Which choice best describes her preference for bareback?

She always uses protection, no matter who.
13%
She has only one or a few trusted lovers, so she goes bareback.
23%
She goes bareback with a few, but uses protection with all the others.
21%
She always prefers bareback, but some of her lovers use protection, and she's OK with that.
21%
She hates latex, and always goes bareback.
22%

Total votes: 1738

Sparkstar
Virgin

Re: Bareback or protection?

Unread post by Sparkstar » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:29 pm

My experiences, as a guy in his late 30's, the ex girlfriends who were into open relationships etc.
1st girlfriend fucked another guy with a condom, but soon after we split up but not because of this though.
2nd girlfriend was insistent on condoms with other guys, I knew of but didn't see her screw a few other guys.
3rd girlfriend didn't care about condoms, she let the other guys choose. It was because of her that I took a liking to the feel of fresh sloppy seconds (after the previous guy shot his load up her), as I was previously totally turned off by the thought of it being a straight guy.

4th girlfriend same as 3rd GF but she was slightly more into preferring condoms with strangers.

5th girlfriend, probably same as 3rd GF.

Myself, the older I've got, bedded approx 120 women (kind of lost count after 50ish women), probably around 60-70% of those were bareback vaginal. I've been tested minimum 20 times over the last 18 years, results always came back clean and every time I'm just shocked/amazed. I've personally known quite a few women who have fucked thousands of men and a few men who have fucked hundreds of women mostly bareback who are still clean.
I remember a male work colleague who said he'd bedded easily over 200 women in his time, he was 50 I think, he said he'd only ever used condoms with 4 of those women and he's still clean. Like WTF when you hear of some people who rarely ever get laid and catch an STI from even a one night stand.

I've always LOVED creampies though. A part of the turn on has always been the "risk" element of getting them pregnant. Its just a hot/naughty/dirty thing to do, especially if its not her main lovers sperm.

Angie4bbc
Prepubescent

Unread post by Angie4bbc » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:43 pm

Bareback for bbc all the time!!

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:47 pm

Welcome to the forum Angie4bbc . I will remove you from the newly registered which will give your more freedom to post and PM.

Cumcpl
Trainable

Unread post by Cumcpl » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:51 pm

We went bareback with our boyfriend when we had build enough trust. Although the humiliation when I was in putting a condom on him, was amazing,
Always interested in meeting new people..... feel free to pm

EddieM
Trainable

Unread post by EddieM » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:26 am

First time we did bareback as it was unexpected with a friend giving my SO a massage and I must say it was the most erotic moment of my life seeing is uncovered penis enter her, how her body accepted it and the seconds leading up to him planting his seed in her and how her body demanded it. The second time with the same friend he held her down and had his way with her shooting load after load into her. Very erotic.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:50 am

She always wants Bareback. Did I mention she always wants bareback.

wardc
Virgin

Unread post by wardc » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:31 pm

My wife doesn't fuck anyone she would not feel comfortable fucking bareback.

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:23 pm

By mutual agreement early on, (when she is 'safe) she will not use a condom with a steady boy friend .
To be a " steady" he has to be proven to be "safe".... no VD, etc

She loves it when a steady cums in her as I also do.....albeit both for different reasons .
Personally, I find it very erotic that her steady's cum and all its chemicals are absorbed by her vagina.
Our beginnings in the HW life style
http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... 1342&hilit

"My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago."
-Rodney Dangerfield
:)

UK_Hotwife
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by UK_Hotwife » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:34 am

I always want bareback and enjoy making stag wear a condom a few days prior to meeting my men, simply wouldn't be fair making them fuck me filled with his cum. I do love how they feel inside me bareback I can feel every vein pumping 😊 I'm also a greedy girl lol my white hotwife pussy just looks right filled with bare BBC and their cum and I think Stag would agree lol
My heart belongs to you... But my pussy belongs to the black men!

Anyaz89
Virgin

Unread post by Anyaz89 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:42 am

I like receiving a creampie

liberated-man
Prepubescent

Unread post by liberated-man » Fri May 10, 2019 7:17 am

We both love her fucked bareback.i love seeing her filled with cum and fucking her after

Shes sure she not going get pregnant but we both worry about the worst stds .

Because my hotwife started slowly and always with me we have been casual. we say if new guys been tested or know they clean then they can fuck bareback, if not condom or if they prefer condom then use one.
We just had a weekend of sharing and no condoms. even one of her regulars stopped using one
We are aiming to have a few regulars she fucks we know are clean
As she refines her tastes in men ,. we need more , but hope to be at place were they all regulars.
If we play on holiday or hedo will most likely use condoms

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Sat May 11, 2019 2:48 pm

It’s always bareback for us, but Ann’s very choosy so we’ve had no problems with STDs. We both love me going down on her after he’s cum inside her, I love sloppy seconds and she loves having sperm from both of us inside her at the same time.

Knowing that she has a live part of him is alive inside her for a few days is a major turn on for both of us and it definitely felt as if something was missing with a boyfriend who’d had a vasectomy.

Most of the time Ann was on the pill and lately has a coil, so no real worries about pregnancy. However, the times she forgot her pill or wasn’t using protection were the most exciting for both of us. The first time she forgot to take her pill on a night away was so nervously exciting that she didn’t take them when they had a long weekend away. We’ve risked it a few times since then without her getting pregnant.

Were both turned on that she’s possibly being impregnated by her boyfriend each month even though her coil prevents it developing.

Lucifer88
Prepubescent

Unread post by Lucifer88 » Sat May 11, 2019 3:50 pm

Only one side lover at the moment in addition to husband. Bareback and cream pie most times with both. Not currently on any birth control. Just timing her fertile days for now
Her heart is mine, Her pussy is anyone's who asks.

Hotwife2Share69
Prepubescent

Unread post by Hotwife2Share69 » Sun May 12, 2019 4:57 am

I prefer bareback but really worry about STDs. If I didn’t have to worry about them I’m sure I would be even hungrier for multiple men inside me. If my only way to have multiple guys was for them to have condoms on then I would prefer that. Bareback or protected feels no different to me when it’s inside me, but my man likes to have sloppy seconds. We have a few trusted fwbs.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun May 12, 2019 6:08 am

Welcome to the forum Hotwife25Share69 . I will remove you from the newly registered list.

Moresex
Prepubescent

Unread post by Moresex » Sun May 12, 2019 7:31 am

Bare effin back always

Hotwifecpl7
Prepubescent

Unread post by Hotwifecpl7 » Sun May 12, 2019 7:43 am

My wife has asked her fwb if he has been tested... she also keeps telling me that she can literally start to orgasm the following morning as she feels my cum leaking from her.
She has not fucked him yet, planned for this week, but I can tell she really wants his cum inside her! So intense

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sun May 12, 2019 9:53 am

Moresex wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 7:31 am
Bare effin back always
:up:
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Hotwife_N_Hubby
Prepubescent

Unread post by Hotwife_N_Hubby » Sun May 12, 2019 11:39 am

Our first swinging experience was bareback. Unexpected full swap that just happened because the Mrs and him were really having a good time together. They asked me and the other Mrs if we minded if they fucked. Of course I said "be my guest". They fucked bareback all over the kitchen and den.

When we fantasize about a HWing relationship now, it is always bareback.
Not Yet a Hotwife.

Hotwife_and_Hubby@yahoo.com and on Kik

Hotwife2Share69
Prepubescent

Unread post by Hotwife2Share69 » Sun May 12, 2019 12:39 pm

armyguyot1 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 6:08 am
Welcome to the forum Hotwife25Share69 . I will remove you from the newly registered list.
Thanks so much. My lovely Liberated-man found this forum and it’s been so great to find like minded souls to share our like minded sexy lifestyle. Love it!

BT2
Experienced

Unread post by BT2 » Mon May 13, 2019 11:38 am

My wife has been a hotwife for over three decades. Both she and I prefer her to go bareback. In fact, on those occasions when she played alone, I loved to eat her when she returned home. I didn't like the taste but I got really turned on by the knowledge of how the taste got there. Then as the threat of a serious disease became more pronounced she cut back on her extracurricular sex play. For the longest time now she and I specify that we want married or attached men who play with their wife's consent. She now has only two lovers that she has seen for over a decade, and she always goes bareback. We are fortunate that these two FBs have been steady for so long, because finding a married or attached man who only plays with his wife's/partner's permission is pretty rare. (I should add that when I was active, I fit the bill, and had some very nice married lovers over the years.)

EdwardTheBull
Experienced

Unread post by EdwardTheBull » Wed May 15, 2019 1:30 am

My experience has been that if the hot wife is playing alone no matter what agreement she has with her husband by about the fifth time she will offer bareback.

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Fri May 17, 2019 5:25 am

Hotwife2Share69 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 4:57 am
I prefer bareback but really worry about STDs. If I didn’t have to worry about them I’m sure I would be even hungrier for multiple men inside me. If my only way to have multiple guys was for them to have condoms on then I would prefer that. Bareback or protected feels no different to me when it’s inside me, but my man likes to have sloppy seconds. We have a few trusted fwbs.

Just as she said, to my wife, she feels no different with a condom on him. Magnum Barebacks. How do you 'trust" anyone who is sexually active - regardless of how long you know them to be STD free. I don't get it. And for those who want "proof", good luck getting that from guy who has to hassle to get tested and go to free clinics as he cannot use his insurance for fear of his wife finding out.

I know everything is possible but where are all of you who uses condoms?

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Fri May 17, 2019 6:01 am

In my experience it has not been a big issue. I select my couples very carefully and once i say “I don’t use condoms” I have never been challenged or rejected.

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Sat May 25, 2019 12:26 pm

Ann agrees that it feels no different whether her boyfriend wears a condom or not, but for her it’s more about the emotional connection rather than the physical sensation. We’re also very turned on by me going down on her after he’d cum inside her and she enjoys feeling his/our semen leaking out of her for some time after.

Unlike many on here I actually like the smell and taste of his semen inside her, but have no interest in taking it from the source.