Bareback or protection?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Which choice best describes her preference for bareback?

She always uses protection, no matter who.
13%
She has only one or a few trusted lovers, so she goes bareback.
23%
She goes bareback with a few, but uses protection with all the others.
21%
She always prefers bareback, but some of her lovers use protection, and she's OK with that.
21%
She hates latex, and always goes bareback.
22%

Total votes: 1738

NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Re: Bareback or protection?

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:27 am

Bareback for sure, if she knows him well and he has been tested. She loves cum

FiveInchLullaby
Player

Unread post by FiveInchLullaby » Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:30 am

One of my biggest turn ons when we were single was finding boxes of Magnum condoms under her mattress, along with her vibrator and some drawings (she's an artist) of her getting fucked missionary by a muscular man with dreadlocks.

Now, I love the idea of her taking a load in her fertile pussy, but think I might enjoy also watching her apply a condom to someone after she has warmed him up with her filthy and talented mouth.

We probably are beyond the age of her getting knocked up, since I routinely fill her up with impunity. My buddy that I HOPE will fuck her soon has a giant cock and has had a vasectomy, so there's potential there to watch her get creampied, which... Ok, I'm really turned on now.

Wifeforfun
Prepubescent

Unread post by Wifeforfun » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:24 pm

For the last 2 months my wife has been off birth control and no condoms. We got the good news she is pregnant by one of her black bulls.

Jetblast
Experienced

Unread post by Jetblast » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:02 am

My wife has one regular lover where she goes bareback all the time. Looking for new lovers now and we both agree that until she knows them better she'll be using condoms.
And this is how it all started, with pics: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=42309

ukcpl
Virgin

Unread post by ukcpl » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:50 am

NC-hotwife-hubby wrote:Bareback for sure, if she knows him well and he has been tested. She loves cum
What he said!

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:55 am

Wifeforfun wrote:For the last 2 months my wife has been off birth control and no condoms. We got the good news she is pregnant by one of her black bulls.
Are you ready for this ?? Are you excited thinking about how you will handle raising his kid ??

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

Wifeforfun
Prepubescent

Unread post by Wifeforfun » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:00 am

bradisalpha wrote:
Wifeforfun wrote:For the last 2 months my wife has been off birth control and no condoms. We got the good news she is pregnant by one of her black bulls.
Are you ready for this ?? Are you excited thinking about how you will handle raising his kid ??

Brad
It is something we wanted. I can not have children.
We are ready for this. We wanted children. This for us was sperm donation for us to have a child to raise and love. For us it's not just a fetish.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:07 am

Wow, the poll percentages are pretty close across all the options !!

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

daveandellie
Prepubescent

Unread post by daveandellie » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:26 am

the mrs isnt too keen on condoms but at the moment insists on them, she is going back on the pill soon so wont insist on condoms once she is back on it for a few weeks, she doesnt want to get pregnant by somebody else
love a teasing hot wife!!

JMNBABE
Player

Unread post by JMNBABE » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:50 pm

Hotliz wrote:my husband always has to wear a condom but my lovers do not....those are the rules
This is how our situation goes too..........wife is HOPING to become pregnant by her current Boss/Lover so he has full unprotected access, I have to wear a condom AND she uses her diaphragm with me.

CW

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:38 pm

No other men involved at this point, but just for the two of us she can't stand condoms, and completely refuses BC as it messes with her. She is very conscious of her cycle and knows the times of the month I can and cannot release in her. So for that sake I would say she would opt for no condom. But for STI sake, protection is always best.

Nothing2see
Player

Unread post by Nothing2see » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:18 pm

Latex allergy = bareback only

All lovers fully vetted.
Our story was purged from OHW years ago

nympho man
Virgin

Unread post by nympho man » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:03 am

We use the same few guys on a regular basis. At first she used condoms, but as we got to know them she goes bareback. She loves the feeling of flesh on flesh.

APDent
Prepubescent

Unread post by APDent » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:11 am

As much as I enjoy bareback (and hate condoms), with a new couple it is protection, especially if she can get pregnant. After we have been together for awhile, and are assured everyone is safe (and monogamous), then it's great to go bareback. I think it makes the sex more personal and enjoyable. I like to be extra careful as I am a blood donor and CMV negative so my blood is used for newborns that need help, can't be taking any mistakes to them.

metrohotwife

Unread post by metrohotwife » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:50 am

Definitely condoms to start with. If, later on the guy can prove that he is clean, and exclusive then he can ask Metro husband's permission to go bare. It is always MH's decision not mine. The main problem is the one of exclusivity. If you've got a really hot guy, and you're only seeing once every say two weeks, what are the chances that he has been with somebody else? But sometimes you just have to trust people.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:09 pm

I chose the option, "She always prefers bareback, but some of her lovers use protection, and she's OK with that," which is close to our practice.

My wife prefers bareback, and has a slight latex allergy. She also enjoys intense, and prolonged penetration and stimulation, and condoms can make that less enjoyable for her. She says there is nothing as intense as skin-on-skin...

We have a well-developed screening protocol for partners, and while no screening protocol is perfect, we have had success with ours, and that provides us both some confidence that there won't be health issues from unprotected sex. One of our few rules is condoms required unless the candidate has passed our screening. My wife has broken that rule a handful of times, almost always when she'd had too much to drink. We've been lucky so far.

My wife has had a tubal ligation, uterine ablation, and is now past menopause, so there is no pregnancy risk. She can enjoy penetrative sex all night long with a bareback lover, and maybe three to four times when her lover has a condom on.

Tongue4Kitty
Trainable

Unread post by Tongue4Kitty » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:33 am

Hi Wifeforfun, was just wondering how things are going with the new baby, you, and your wife.

Monet106companion
Prepubescent

Unread post by Monet106companion » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:25 pm

Although I really love the feeling of a bare cock in me, all new romps are with protection for some time. They have to establish trust, become comfortable with them, and we exchange tests. My steady stable rides are bareback, nothing like feeling a man pump his hot seed into me.

July 2017 Monet's widowed husband here: Monet never knew that her lover R. planted a hypnotic suggestion to crave bareback in June 2011. She started barebacking her regular four lovers immediately and insisted on bareback after that.

GforA

Unread post by GforA » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:17 pm

She only has one steady lover other than me, so bareback only since meeting him November 2015.

KingofCastle
Virgin

Unread post by KingofCastle » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:30 pm

My wife has had one lover, she is still seeing him. She is new to the lifestyle and has always gone bareback with him. Her tubes were tied well over ten years ago so the small possibility of her lover getting her pregnant is there.
Husband of Queenofthecastle
Nothing hotter than hearing my wife getting fucked by her lover.

mrhotwifejen
Trainable

Unread post by mrhotwifejen » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:43 am

She has only one ... lover (me), so she goes bareback.

AlisonInWunderland
Prepubescent

Unread post by AlisonInWunderland » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:01 pm

The topic of bareback sex should always be a thoughtful discussion between a man and a woman, based on trust. I've had some lovers where we didn't have enough time to get to the point of such trust, so we used condoms. A couple relationships evolved very quickly to bareback sex and insemination. As always, good communication helps.

SammySings
Virgin

Unread post by SammySings » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:54 am

She always has them use protection, except for one very spontaneous and very hot time.

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:36 am

Most of the guys she's seen would not consider unprotected sex because they're already fluid bonded with a wife or partner. And while she likes bare, she hasn't seen anyone often enough to want to take that on.

I would pretty well take any guy bareback so long as he'd shown adequate proof of being clear for STIs. However I don't fuck men often enough for this to matter.

HWBarb4Fun
Experienced

Unread post by HWBarb4Fun » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:13 pm

I don't think I'm proud to say this, but I've never once in my life used protection. It's just not my thing. I know there are a lot more risks letting men in bareback, but I've always enjoyed the feel of cum.

Hubby and I got some condoms and were going to practise when them before I started HW'ing, but we never tried them and eventually tossed them out.