Bareback or protection?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Which choice best describes her preference for bareback?

She always uses protection, no matter who.
13%
She has only one or a few trusted lovers, so she goes bareback.
23%
She goes bareback with a few, but uses protection with all the others.
21%
She always prefers bareback, but some of her lovers use protection, and she's OK with that.
21%
She hates latex, and always goes bareback.
22%

Total votes: 1738

NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Re: Bareback or protection?

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Sat May 25, 2019 12:56 pm

Always bareback

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat May 25, 2019 2:41 pm

The poll specified "she hates latex, and always goes bareback". However I noticed that there wasn't an option for non-latex condoms which are a great alternative.

Always protection for me.
It's very simple.....If they give me an excuse why they won't or can't I don't bother to meet them. (we aren't a match)
My body, my decision.
And I have gotten attitude from some men even after I have in my profile that condoms are required.
That makes no sense to me??? - there are plenty of other women out there that have no issues with bareback, why give me an attitude when I tell them "sorry but condoms are a requirement for me". I don't even know why they contact me if they have read my profile?

timskii2
Prepubescent

Unread post by timskii2 » Sun May 26, 2019 6:54 am

"L" prefers going bareback. She loves having her lover ejaculate deep inside her. However, she uses condoms for a new or untested lover. She will suck cock without a condom.

gr8wife
Prepubescent

Unread post by gr8wife » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:03 pm

I am new to all this, and honestly didn't read the whole string. I am curious however.

My friend and I are thinking of trying a husband swap if the guys are up for it. She and her husband were both virgins when they got married, and me and my husband were also virgins when we got married.

For those who have done this, on your first time with anyone else, do you recommend protection or should we go Bareback for the experience. Both of us are using other birth control so that is not an issue. I would love to hear what you all think a newbie should do on their first time?

BentleyCuckold
Prepubescent

Unread post by BentleyCuckold » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:57 am

when we started dating we used condoms for a very short while until she found birth control pills that don't make her pigmentation and fucked for 2 years everyday without. i did had sex with men then i used condoms on their penises.
when we started swinging we came back to condoms with couples but i wasn't able to erect so she fucked the couple with
then because i didn't perform and she still wanted to fuck then we went into cuckolding and over time i became pussy free (only this why she let me be with men and i love dicks much more then pussy) so we don't fuck (well we do all but use my dick)
we didn't want to be afraid of sex so we did shots for HPV and other and both on prep so we fuck and eat cum bareback all the time
but we try to look for married with small kids (young dads) that don't party around like bachelors do but if we do go with young and single then yes condom for anal for me and anal/pussy for her

Rastafoo69
Virgin

Unread post by Rastafoo69 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:07 am

Bareback is best!
In a perfect world, condoms would not be necessary.

rock
Trainable

Unread post by rock » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:28 pm

Well, as an experienced and exceedingly selective "bull" with wives, I've always insisted on condoms at the beginning to protect us both. Considering earlier years, it was probably well I did. Now I like to think I'm wiser. I'm not promiscuous and see a fantastic, superbly trained and drop dead gorgeous hot wife for some time now. Occasionally I share her with other guys. Same as me with other wives if it happens, she and I agree : over 45, fit, educated, MARRIED, men or wives. And even then, scope them out at first meeting. But yes, she and her husband (and me) prefer she's fucked bareback. It's like everything else in the world. Choose well (and ignore some of the stuff you read here..lol). Good luck. R.

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Unread post by Jeff111 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:47 pm

lovinhotwives wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:33 pm
Bareback if they can prove they are clean.
Condoms are inhibiting, feels like I have a raincoat on, apparently I fuck hard enough that the friction of the condom hurts the woman, it is definitely harder to get hard with a condom, and I cum a max of 3-4 times with a condom as opposed to 10-15 times without one.

Of course, the prevention of STDs and birth control thing are good....
You cum 10-15 times??? In one session? How long does it take you to cum each time?

subrickguy
Virgin

Unread post by subrickguy » Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:16 am

She had her tubes tied, so it's always bareback.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:32 am

My wife tells me she prefers no condums, that for whatever reason the experience with other men isn't the same with a rubber covering around his dick. Over time, she has found ways of determining which men are safe. Her concern isn't pregnancy in that she had a tubal ligation at age 26 for health reasons at the time. STDs are always a concern, so she needs to be assured they're safe before agreeing to having sex. At this time, she is involved only with three men she has known for some time and knows their sexual history. She has other occasional hookups but not with just anyone.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:05 am

My wife goes fucking nuts when fucking the right guys - and all have condoms. She says it don't matter to her.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:53 am

Both my wife and I prefer no condoms, however, you can't always go bareback. But she has had her fair share of bareback cocks and we have loved every minute of it
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

dsmith3717
Experienced

Unread post by dsmith3717 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:22 am

We're probably terrible people but my wife will not use protection and will take his load as often as possible.

She can no longer get pregnant, so that's no longer an issue. Though I wouldn't mind if she did.

S-and-M
Virgin

Unread post by S-and-M » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:57 pm

yes everyone loves bareback. me, my wife but it is not worth the risk to go BB with others that can't prove their health status. Regardless of what they say, if they aren't tested, they DO NOT KNOW. Guys will lie to lay a nice looking lady, but is it worth the health of your wife to risk STI, HIV, Hep C?

To us, it's not. there are two couples that where we're all exclusive to each other. no other BB partners but us 6. Opens up a lot of great fun with no worries.

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:52 pm

you are very lucky....

Badteacherlover
Prepubescent

Unread post by Badteacherlover » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:34 pm

When my wife found out she couldn't get pregnant it was like she entered a whole different world....

mrandmrsgrace
Experienced

Unread post by mrandmrsgrace » Fri May 01, 2020 7:48 am

This is my first time posting on OHW. I'm a 27 year old Asian cuckold and my gorgeous Hapa hotwife turns 25 this year.

The woman who is now my wife and I met back in high school and spent our teenage years growing up together in the same neighborhood. I always believed she was out of my league, so we remained casual friends and nothing romantic or sexual ever happened between us until we began dating each other when she was 20 and I was 22. Being "just a friend" for so long meant I got to hang around and hear all the fresh gossip about what - and sometimes who - she got up to over the weekends, but never told directly from her since she wasn't one to kiss and tell.

It was legal for us to go drinking at that age where we're from so this along with her parents having no set rules made for a dangerous combination. I remember she was going out every weekend, along with everyone else our age. Condom use just wasn't a thing for any of us back then, so bareback was the only option when it came to sex. Most girls were on some form of birth control, so it wasn't all irresponsible.

I'm not very good at flirting with girls, so I only slept with one girl from school just one time, but I did get a girlfriend who gave me some extra practice later on. My wife was and is absolutely stunning, so by the time we were officially a couple, she had already been physically intimate with nine different men before me. Over the course of the first four years I knew her, my future wife would develop a habit and expectation for bareback sex from these nine partners of hers. Since she had access to birth control during that time, she also had no issue with her partners finishing in her. Years later, she shared with me that none of her nine partners before me brought up the topic of condoms during their first respective encounters together nor did any of them during later encounters. Out of those who did unload themselves within her, she told me not one of them asked her if he could cum inside her pussy before doing so nor did any of them ask about her birth control. She admitted to being immensely turned on by seeing her partner in so much pleasure from orgasming while he was still in her, especially when one of these partners had never done that to a girl before.

Everyone was young and slept within the same circles, so no one worried about catching STDs from bareback sex, but two of her nine partners would not ejaculate inside, even with birth control involved, mostly due to fear it would not work as planned. They were right to worry about that since she actually did get pregnant. The next time I saw her again was a year after she had her baby. One thing led to another and she gave me the honor of being her tenth partner. I'm not sure what finally prompted her then to want to be more than friends with me. Slightly to my surprise, based on what already happened, she made no mention of condoms during our first encounter. Unlike all the other guys though, I asked if I could cum inside her once I was getting close. She was so wet and tight it felt too good not to. Up until that moment, she had been completely celibate since the start of her pregnancy.

About a month after we began dating and slept together for the first time, I told her about my desire to be cuckolded. She was very open to such an arrangement but did not want to try things immediately. After two and a half years of being monogamous with me, she was ready to change things up. I've never been able to give her an orgasm, regardless of how or how hard I try, and I could tell she wanted a change. I knew she was really ready when she scheduled an appointment to get her first ever IUD.

The first two men she met with thanks to our new arrangement (both actually became her regular bulls) started off bareback with her. Old habits die hard because after her initial hotwife encounter (she plays alone 99 percent of the time), she told me she was caught off guard when that very first bull of hers asked if he should use a condom before entering her. She had been talking to him for awhile and trusted that he was healthy and clean so she told him there was no need for a condom and that he could also cum inside her since she has an IUD. After that though, we mutually decided to be more careful, so any new partners had to use a condom unless they presented her with recent test results.

The only thing I find strange is the change in my wife's body's reaction to me. I'm on the smaller side of things (thin 4 inches max) whereas her two regular bulls both measure thicker than average and about 7.5 inches long. For my wife, when it comes to sexual satisfaction and pleasure, size and girth really does matter. Her last encounter with a man of sufficient size was around the time she first became pregnant, which would've been just over four years back from the time she started cuckolding me. To once again experience sexual pleasure during sex after having gone so long without it got her hooked to consensual extramarital sex. Our entire first year of cuckolding she would meet with her regular bull on average about twice a week and except for a handful of occasions, she was ejaculated inside of every time.

My wife has always been against me cleaning up her creampies but very accommodating with letting me enter her sloppy seconds. As our hotwife-cuckold relationship continued, she and I naturally had less sex. We used to be physically intimate about twice a week before our new arrangement and I would cum in her pussy every single time with no issue. At first this timing matched my wife's new and developing routine with her regular bull, but we started having less sex. If she wasn't spending the night at his place then I still got to enjoy her slipperiness after being fucked and filled by a larger penis than mine. However, she began requesting more and more often that I not finish while still inside her because it would appear that my precum or semen led to uncomfortable irritations for her down there almost every time I did.

We've wondered if it might just be a mental thing. This never used to happen so we thought perhaps her body began associating other men's cum with the physical pleasure it would tend to follow and my cum with no stimulation at all. Regardless of the reason, I now use condoms when my wife and I have sex. She doesn't have this irritation issue with any of the other men in her life, so as long as her bull is healthy and clean then she will continue to take him bareback. If she happens to come home that night and brings a creampie back with her, I still get to slide into her bare for a few thrusts so I can feel the stretch and sloppiness but I try not to take too long just in case.
Last edited by mrandmrsgrace on Sun May 03, 2020 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Fri May 01, 2020 9:29 pm

Welcome to the forum mrandmrsgrace.

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Sat May 02, 2020 3:53 am

bareback whenever possible.... watching her fuck another guy is amazing.... watching as he pumps his load into her takes it over the top NOTHING better than knowing another man is making a deposit in her delicious pussy.

Squirming69
Experienced

Unread post by Squirming69 » Sun May 10, 2020 9:56 pm

Nice introduction
mrandmrsgrace wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 7:48 am
This is my first time posting on OHW. I'm a 27 year old Asian cuckold and my gorgeous Hapa hotwife turns 25 this year.

The woman who is now my wife and I met back in high school and spent our teenage years growing up together in the same neighborhood. I always believed she was out of my league, so we remained casual friends and nothing romantic or sexual ever happened between us until we began dating each other when she was 20 and I was 22. Being "just a friend" for so long meant I got to hang around and hear all the fresh gossip about what - and sometimes who - she got up to over the weekends, but never told directly from her since she wasn't one to kiss and tell.

It was legal for us to go drinking at that age where we're from so this along with her parents having no set rules made for a dangerous combination. I remember she was going out every weekend, along with everyone else our age. Condom use just wasn't a thing for any of us back then, so bareback was the only option when it came to sex. Most girls were on some form of birth control, so it wasn't all irresponsible.

I'm not very good at flirting with girls, so I only slept with one girl from school just one time, but I did get a girlfriend who gave me some extra practice later on. My wife was and is absolutely stunning, so by the time we were officially a couple, she had already been physically intimate with nine different men before me. Over the course of the first four years I knew her, my future wife would develop a habit and expectation for bareback sex from these nine partners of hers. Since she had access to birth control during that time, she also had no issue with her partners finishing in her. Years later, she shared with me that none of her nine partners before me brought up the topic of condoms during their first respective encounters together nor did any of them during later encounters. Out of those who did unload themselves within her, she told me not one of them asked her if he could cum inside her pussy before doing so nor did any of them ask about her birth control. She admitted to being immensely turned on by seeing her partner in so much pleasure from orgasming while he was still in her, especially when one of these partners had never done that to a girl before.

Everyone was young and slept within the same circles, so no one worried about catching STDs from bareback sex, but two of her nine partners would not ejaculate inside, even with birth control involved, mostly due to fear it would not work as planned. They were right to worry about that since she actually did get pregnant. The next time I saw her again was a year after she had her baby. One thing led to another and she gave me the honor of being her tenth partner. I'm not sure what finally prompted her then to want to be more than friends with me. Slightly to my surprise, based on what already happened, she made no mention of condoms during our first encounter. Unlike all the other guys though, I asked if I could cum inside her once I was getting close. She was so wet and tight it felt too good not to. Up until that moment, she had been completely celibate since the start of her pregnancy.

About a month after we began dating and slept together for the first time, I told her about my desire to be cuckolded. She was very open to such an arrangement but did not want to try things immediately. After two and a half years of being monogamous with me, she was ready to change things up. I've never been able to give her an orgasm, regardless of how or how hard I try, and I could tell she wanted a change. I knew she was really ready when she scheduled an appointment to get her first ever IUD.

The first two men she met with thanks to our new arrangement (both actually became her regular bulls) started off bareback with her. Old habits die hard because after her initial hotwife encounter (she plays alone 99 percent of the time), she told me she was caught off guard when that very first bull of hers asked if he should use a condom before entering her. She had been talking to him for awhile and trusted that he was healthy and clean so she told him there was no need for a condom and that he could also cum inside her since she has an IUD. After that though, we mutually decided to be more careful, so any new partners had to use a condom unless they presented her with recent test results.

The only thing I find strange is the change in my wife's body's reaction to me. I'm on the smaller side of things (thin 4 inches max) whereas her two regular bulls both measure thicker than average and about 7.5 inches long. For my wife, when it comes to sexual satisfaction and pleasure, size and girth really does matter. Her last encounter with a man of sufficient size was around the time she first became pregnant, which would've been just over four years back from the time she started cuckolding me. To once again experience sexual pleasure during sex after having gone so long without it got her hooked to consensual extramarital sex. Our entire first year of cuckolding she would meet with her regular bull on average about twice a week and except for a handful of occasions, she was ejaculated inside of every time.

My wife has always been against me cleaning up her creampies but very accommodating with letting me enter her sloppy seconds. As our hotwife-cuckold relationship continued, she and I naturally had less sex. We used to be physically intimate about twice a week before our new arrangement and I would cum in her pussy every single time with no issue. At first this timing matched my wife's new and developing routine with her regular bull, but we started having less sex. If she wasn't spending the night at his place then I still got to enjoy her slipperiness after being fucked and filled by a larger penis than mine. However, she began requesting more and more often that I not finish while still inside her because it would appear that my precum or semen led to uncomfortable irritations for her down there almost every time I did.

We've wondered if it might just be a mental thing. This never used to happen so we thought perhaps her body began associating other men's cum with the physical pleasure it would tend to follow and my cum with no stimulation at all. Regardless of the reason, I now use condoms when my wife and I have sex. She doesn't have this irritation issue with any of the other men in her life, so as long as her bull is healthy and clean then she will continue to take him bareback. If she happens to come home that night and brings a creampie back with her, I still get to slide into her bare for a few thrusts so I can feel the stretch and sloppiness but I try not to take too long just in case.
Imagination can be more important then knowledge so be careful what you ask for!

Hisnherfun
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Hisnherfun » Tue May 12, 2020 6:53 pm

I have always used condoms with every guy except for hubs. New guy seems to be working out and I want to make him a regular. I went on birth control just so that I could go bareback with him and have him a hubs take turns filling me. Have been loving it.

Hisnherfun
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Hisnherfun » Tue May 12, 2020 6:53 pm

I have always used condoms with every guy except for hubs. New guy seems to be working out and I want to make him a regular. I went on birth control just so that I could go bareback with him and have him a hubs take turns filling me. Have been loving it.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue May 12, 2020 7:39 pm

Hisnherfun wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 6:53 pm
Congrats on finding a regular! :D

Funtimecouple
Trainable

Unread post by Funtimecouple » Tue May 12, 2020 10:45 pm

If it’s not clean enough to suck or eat it isn’t clean enough to fuck.

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Wed May 13, 2020 5:57 am

In all of our years of swinging in 3 somes, our ads state he must wear a condom and no guy has ever complained about having to use one nor even asked if he could go without one.

This is just a "guy" thing - husbands liking the extra "dirty" thing of seeing/licking the guys cum. Other than for latex allergies, I think almost every woman could not care less about condoms.