Being replaced

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Jezza2543
Experienced

Re: Being replaced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:36 pm

So, she is away for a couple of nights on business - I think she is with him again. She spent a lot of time in the bathroom before she went and there have been a few odd conversations about where she is and what she is up to. I have to say, I’m turned on by this, I just wish I knew for sure - but again there is evidence that points to this...

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:33 am

Jezza, do you know where she's working and staying, and how many nights she'll be gone? Has she given you restrictions, like not calling/texting unless it's an emergency (kids, etc), and she's not communicating with you while she's gone. Will you get any details when she gets home or will the, "You no longer have the need to know," philosophy reign?

Is she... will she continue to deny you sex do you think? How close are you to receiving the full-on, 'Brother treatment?' (No sex, not seeing her less-than fully dressed, no sexual discussions, etc).

Good luck! It sounds like you're getting what you asked for. Remind her of the opening scene to "Back To The Future," and tell her you're ready for her to 'crank up the amperage some more.'

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:40 am

Excuse my curiosity, maybe you have already mentioned at some place before, but can I ask how old are you and your wife? And for how long are you both actually married? Do you have any children together?

"To ride it out" as some suggested and you intention to following this advice, I wonder if this is really the best strategy? Excuse my critic, but I doubt if it is really worth risking to loose your wife for a "sexual kink or fetish" of yours.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:51 am

Wooster, you said:

"
The part that does resonate, though, is being gradually phased out and continuing financial support. This has been part of our discussions, as well: that if she ever does decide to move in with her boyfriend full time, I’d love to continue supporting her financially. She has said it would be great for her, but that it would be getting ahead of ourselves to discuss it with him at this point"

Any more discussions lately, or anything new to report? How are things going at the moment?

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:03 am

FFDriver wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:33 am
Jezza, do you know where she's working and staying, and how many nights she'll be gone? Has she given you restrictions, like not calling/texting unless it's an emergency (kids, etc), and she's not communicating with you while she's gone. Will you get any details when she gets home or will the, "You no longer have the need to know," philosophy reign?

Is she... will she continue to deny you sex do you think? How close are you to receiving the full-on, 'Brother treatment?' (No sex, not seeing her less-than fully dressed, no sexual discussions, etc).

Good luck! It sounds like you're getting what you asked for. Remind her of the opening scene to "Back To The Future," and tell her you're ready for her to 'crank up the amperage some more.'
So - I know where she is working and where she is staying (officially) - he travels a lot for his work and therefore could be anywhere at any time in the week - if I ring her at an awkward time she won’t answer, but then makes numerous attempts to call me when she is free - she also initiates more calls than she used to early evening, I think this is to stop me ringing her later when she is ‘busy’ with him. As I said earlier, there was a bank transaction in another town not close, but not far from where she was staying - about an hours drive but in the wrong direction for any possible reason to be there. I tried calling her that evening, no answers, then... she calls me sounding kinda happy and maybe like someone was there keeping quiet in the background - she keeps my call to a minimum, tells me she is tired and ends the call - I think she was with him. To answer the other question, I’m pretty much in the friend zone now no sex since Sept, always an excuse why not

Shogun2049
Player

Unread post by Shogun2049 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:21 am

Jezza2543 wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:03 am

So - I know where she is working and where she is staying (officially) - he travels a lot for his work and therefore could be anywhere at any time in the week - if I ring her at an awkward time she won’t answer, but then makes numerous attempts to call me when she is free - she also initiates more calls than she used to early evening, I think this is to stop me ringing her later when she is ‘busy’ with him. As I said earlier, there was a bank transaction in another town not close, but not far from where she was staying - about an hours drive but in the wrong direction for any possible reason to be there. I tried calling her that evening, no answers, then... she calls me sounding kinda happy and maybe like someone was there keeping quiet in the background - she keeps my call to a minimum, tells me she is tired and ends the call - I think she was with him. To answer the other question, I’m pretty much in the friend zone now no sex since Sept, always an excuse why not
So, are you okay with her lying to you about what she's doing? That she's keeping the relationship/affair secret? Are you okay with being friend zoned and not getting any sex from your wife while she heads off to fuck another man or possibly men? And lastly, what do you plan to do about all of it? Confront her about it, let her have her fun and enjoy being truly cuckolded, or possibly have your own affair while she's gone on these business trips?

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:15 am

This is a very good question and I haven’t planned what my response is - I’m turned on, but I don’t like the lying! I have tried to ask her about it, she has an excuse for everything and I think she thinks she is one step ahead but too many things don’t add up about the trips. I’m not going to respond right now, I’m thinking of more ways to get more certainty that it is happening first.

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:23 am

Jezza2543 wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:12 pm
So my wife has had a boyfriend for over a year now - He is much better in bed than me, he is younger, they have a lot in common and she has feelings for him. There is definitely chemistry between them and I have been encouraging this along. More recently l, she has been cutting me off and reducing my sex life. I am turned on by the thought of them falling deeper and deeper for each other to the point where I become surplus to requirements. IN the real world I don’t want her to leave me, but I do get off on the danger of the situation. I asked her if she would leave me for him and she said at the moment no, but there are no guarantees on what might happen in the future. She said we should live our lives for now and enjoy what we have . This response got me super hard and also made me realise that if we ever did break up, I’d much rather that it was because she left me for another man than say, we got bored and mutually split.
I don't think people are understanding you. You said it up front. You get excited because of her being outrageous sexually by cheating and lying to you.

You never gave your ages, as well as the boyfriend's. If he is much younger than her, the chances of her leaving you for him are slim as he will likely want to move on.

You also hint that you may have problems with your relationship other than her cheating. So what she is doing is okay because she probably will leave eventually and you may as well get some excitement about the break up.

anonymister1948

Unread post by anonymister1948 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:25 am

Your thread reminds me of Mr Cuck's thread viewtopic.php?f=6&t=59333. He too was turned on by his wife's secretly fucking her work colleague. If you read it, you'll realize that as much as it was a turn-on, she left him after getting pregnant with her work lover. THAT doesn't seem so hot, does it? If you want this and to eventually lose her, you're doing a great job. Otherwise, you need to cash in your man-card and do something. Sitting by and watching may be hot, being alone for the rest of your life, not so much.

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:11 pm

Tryagain wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:23 am
Jezza2543 wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:12 pm
So my wife has had a boyfriend for over a year now - He is much better in bed than me, he is younger, they have a lot in common and she has feelings for him. There is definitely chemistry between them and I have been encouraging this along. More recently l, she has been cutting me off and reducing my sex life. I am turned on by the thought of them falling deeper and deeper for each other to the point where I become surplus to requirements. IN the real world I don’t want her to leave me, but I do get off on the danger of the situation. I asked her if she would leave me for him and she said at the moment no, but there are no guarantees on what might happen in the future. She said we should live our lives for now and enjoy what we have . This response got me super hard and also made me realise that if we ever did break up, I’d much rather that it was because she left me for another man than say, we got bored and mutually split.
I don't think people are understanding you. You said it up front. You get excited because of her being outrageous sexually by cheating and lying to you.

You never gave your ages, as well as the boyfriend's. If he is much younger than her, the chances of her leaving you for him are slim as he will likely want to move on.

You also hint that you may have problems with your relationship other than her cheating. So what she is doing is okay because she probably will leave eventually and you may as well get some excitement about the break up.
So I don’t get off on her lying to me, I want to know the truth, but I do get off on her having an affair/relationship with him. We are middle aged (I don’t want to give specific ages). He is about 5 years younger than her and I’m about 5 years older than her.
There aren’t relationship issues, but it had become a bit hum drum and this sparked everything up, yes there is a danger this could end in tears but it would also be erotic at the same time, which is better than waking up one day and saying to yourself that you need to move on for some excitement in my opinion. Of course it is not inevitable that we will split, but I am aware it is a danger and if that happens I’ll also move on and meet new people, I’m not worried that I’ll be alone forever, that won’t happen, for sure!

jayhawker1984
Player

Unread post by jayhawker1984 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:43 am

Once we began cuckolding my release from chastity (already few and far between) became less frequent to the point last September she let me pump her two times then said get off me , go jerk off in the bathroom before i lock you up again. My wife has repeatedly told me since that night, no more releases for intercourse. I can only hold hands and get a kiss on the cheek good night. Do I mind it No. For me, she's either all his or i cannot cuckold for i have that male instinct of competition inside of me. She calls me her lil eunuch and i take pride of my new role in this marriage. Will it last? I think so. She loves me; not him.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:13 pm

Jezza, you wrote:

" yes there is a danger this could end in tears but it would also be erotic at the same time, which is better than waking up one day and saying to yourself that you need to move on for some excitement in my opinion. Of course it is not inevitable that we will split, but I am aware it is a danger"

Do you think that pushing them to be together more often, encouraging her to get closer emotionally to him, makes it riskier that she may eventually fall in love? If she falls in love, does that increase the risk of her leaving you? Do you discuss this, as in, her telling you that you're playing with fire, and you encouraging her to take it further anyway?

Would be good to get some idea of this friction, if it exists.

Shogun2049
Player

Unread post by Shogun2049 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:33 pm

If you're not happy with her lying but also not willing to do anything about it or take any of our advice here, then what ARE you looking for from us? I gave you a few ideas that involve snooping and some that don't, but you didn't want to do any of them. Others have you advice and suggestions, but, again, you don't want to do or say anything to her. So again, what exactly do you want from us?

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:25 am

Shogun2049 wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:33 pm
If you're not happy with her lying but also not willing to do anything about it or take any of our advice here, then what ARE you looking for from us? I gave you a few ideas that involve snooping and some that don't, but you didn't want to do any of them. Others have you advice and suggestions, but, again, you don't want to do or say anything to her. So again, what exactly do you want from us?
So firstly, I don’t think I ever said I was reluctant to do anything about the lying - I think I said that I wanted to wait and think about how I was going to react - experience in life tells me that every time I have reacted on the cuff it hasn’t gone well - better to see the whole battle field before going head long into battle! Secondly, I have taken the advice, and put many monitoring steps in place mentioned by others and also some of my own - that’s how I’m Sure what is going on but I’m not about to give too many details on a public forum which ultimately she could read and work out it is about us. What I wanted from the forum is an outlet with where to discuss something with likeminded people about something that I do not speak to anyone else about. If that’s not the case, then fine, I won’t post anymore!

Curious55555
Virgin

Unread post by Curious55555 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:51 pm

4herpleasure89 wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:11 pm
After 10 years my wife has found a boyfriend who is exclusive to her. She sees him every week at our condo and it’s usually for two nights and days. They sleep in the master bedroom and I the guest. The sounds of their sex fill the condo day and night. I’m in a mode of uncertainty right now. Unlike the OP, I’m not sure I want this to progress further.
ohhh it sounds hot from here..

hope it works out

Curious55555
Virgin

Unread post by Curious55555 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:54 pm

wannabecUKold wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:15 am
now with paragraphs
thisis4us1125 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:34 am
Wow, hercuckslqve, and ucanefher! What a wild ride. You're both very good at articulating the intensity of being replaced. I squirm in a delightfully painful way hearing it. I find myself very aroused by both of your journeys.

I too enjoy some level of being replaced, but I don't have the strength and courage to push her towards full replacement, nor would I want to lose my best friend and love of my life permanently. My wife makes no apologies for having replaced my smaller dick for her BF's much more fulfilling and superior Cock. And it isn't just his Cock. That's actually just a shallow symbol considering what he means to her, to me, and the implications it's had in our relationship . She cares for him.

At one point, before I knew of her affair, she actually fell in love with him, and told him she would leave me for him in a heartbeat (man, that was a punch in the gut learning she was that close to fully replacing me, and yet arousing at the same time). Our relationship was not well at the time. We had neglected one another, spent barely any time together, took each other for granted, resentment bloomed...we became virtual room mates that saw each other in passing. It was no wonder she was not only very sexually attracted to him (he is everything I'm not; tall to my short, muscular to my skinny, well endowed to my smaller side of average endowment, new and exciting to my "same old" place in her life), but filling a romantic void that we had equally abandoned along the way. He was making her feel desired, appreciated, sexy, excited, etc. All the things she was missing from her husband. Not laying the entire blame on myself, it takes 2 to tango, but I wasn't doing anything significant to keep the spark alive, and even I had begun to entertain thoughts of what it might be like to be with someone else, both sexually and romantically.

When the affair came to light, man was that a powerful wake up call! I suddenly realized that my almost 30 year relationship was on life support, and the prognosis wasn't good. This forced us to really lay everything out on the table and become vulnerable with each other. I also suddenly realized there was so much to this woman, my wife, that I barely knew. It rekindled our love for one another, and we both chose to work through things to salvage the relationship.

All that said, there was still the other man, and I had fantasized for most of our relationship of her being with other men. So we worked through the hurt and pain. We spent hours upon hours and days upon days talking, crying and getting to know each other again. And we both acknowledged that we did not want her affair to end. I didn't even push her to get her emotional and romantic feelings for him in check. I told her all that mattered to me was that she love me, and I love her. If she also loved another man, I would support and encourage her relationship with him, and share in her excitement and joy with the new relationship. I would try to love him as well as a part of our relationship (and me a part of theirs). I would accept a co-living situation if she wanted to take her relationship in that direction with him, assuming she also wanted to remain with me. Our rekindled love filled the void our distance had created, but it didn't drive away her romantic and sexual feelings for her boyfriend. It just transformed into a shared arousal through her relationship with her BF. So, in love, there is no replacement, at least not Yet, but she has broadened her love to include her BF.

Sexually, I have been replaced on some levels. We are still intimate sexually, I even get to occasionally be inside of her, but for both of us, that serves 2 purposes;
(a.) Reminds us both why she needs a superior lover
(b.) Primarily an emotional act as opposed to a raw primal sexual act as she experiences with her BF.
I'd say 90% of the time, I am only servicing her orally, and using a better equipped sex toy to help her orgasm for her BF. I encourage her to always be focused on her BF while we play, hence her orgasms are inspired by him, even if it's me doing the physical work to assist her in achieving those climaxes. This keeps our sex life spicier than it's been for most of our 30 year relationship. It works very well for both of us. Her desire is almost singularly focused on him, and it drives my desire through the roof knowing that she's mentally being with him, even though it's physically her & I playing. She also loves how aroused I get knowing this, and how submissive this makes me.

I now long to be submissive to her BF as well. I want to be their cuck. She loves reminding me that he owns her sexually, and that he has open access to her, whenever and however he pleases, while I'm restricted in many ways. We have found several things so far that are reserved only for her BF. He has very limited availability so I actually benefit from this to some degree, but we both long for him to be regularly available to her so she can cut me off further while being fully satisfied by him.

I don't think I could handle being entirely cut off, but the idea of it drives me crazy. I would love for her to push my limits further. I would love to be denied penetration 95% of the time while she's experiencing him inside of her almost daily, but it's an unattainable reality for us as of now. We both want and need that. Hoping she finds another BF sometime soon that is very available to her so we can both experience me losing almost all penetrative access while she gets all she needs from her BF, and I become relegated to cleaning up after him, while jerking off basking in the erotic and intense pain of loss....
wow.. such an honest and hot post! thank you

Curious55555
Virgin

Unread post by Curious55555 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:00 pm

thisis4us1125 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:46 am
I had another intense experience with my wife last night.

She just had the exceptional experience of being with her boyfriend this past Wednesday, so we're both still riding the high from that. And the memory of how superior a lover he is, is still very fresh in her mind.

I was not allowed inside her last night. Such a powerful longing to feel her sweet, wet, warmth envelope my little dick, yet the arousal from being denied is more powerful than my own desire to feel her from the inside.

I was inches away, rubbing my boy dick, while she penetrated herself with her favorite toy, which is much closer in shape and size to her BF's Cock.

It was the talk we had while we played that was absolutely mind-blowing.

Being inspired by this thread, I asked her specifically if I've been replaced by a much better man; she answered affirmatively of course.

I asked her if she wished she was with her BF in that moment, and she said "absolutely".

She acknowledged that she always prefers to be with her BF when we're playing, and having me watch quietly, not distracting them, like a good little boy. I asked if given the chance to only fuck him, or only fuck me, which she would choose on any given evening. She acknowledged she would choose him, 99% of the time.

I asked her if she really thinks of my dick as a boy penis, and she said "very much so". Her BF is the only one of us that has a Real Cock.

I asked if the sex with him is really that much better than what she has with me, and she told me there's no contest. He takes her like a man, while my little boy penis does very little for her. On the rare occasion that she allows me to put my little penis in her, she'll sometimes cum, but it's to fantasies and memories of being with him.

I know I'm forgetting a lot of other powerful things that were said, but I know I was very much in the humiliating submissive cuck space I crave to be in.

We play several times a week, and 99%+ of the orgasms she has are for her BF when we do. It's incredibly erotic for me to witness those orgasms and know they are for a far better man, that has "replaced" me as her primary lover. I put "replaced" in parentheses because her BF has very limited availability to play with her. We both acknowledge that if he were available, I would get far less sexual intimacy with her. I'd primarily be only allowed to taste the aftermath of their coupling while I rub my own little penis to completion (she would never want her BF to waste his cum that way....she only wants his cum inside her pussy, mouth or ass, while mine is pathetically squirted on myself, like a little boy...mmmm)
OHHH so hot to hear....................................

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:51 pm

You are definitely with like minded people who will listen, so please continue to post!
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

lonelyhubby
Virgin

Unread post by lonelyhubby » Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:48 pm

I too have been deeply enjoying this journey by Jezza and always look forward to the updates especially when they involve her trying to hide her feelings for her bf and sex denial!

Jezza, just wondering: is she still affectionate with you? Still let you kiss her and give her oral since she has cut you off?

Shogun2049
Player

Unread post by Shogun2049 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:47 am

It wasn't intended to sound like I was attacking you, Jezza. It just came off that you weren't willing to do anything or investigate because you kept saying "I don't like the lying, but I get off on the fact that she's having an affair", so it sounded like you were willing to allow the lying because the turn on outweighed the negativity caused by the lying and cheating. I also didn't realize that you had started taking steps to verify your feelings/beliefs. I saw the bank statement thing, but that was it really that I saw. Thank you for clarifying that you are doing more.

I've always told my wife that if she ever changed her mind and decided to try another guy (or girl for that matter) on the side, I'd be fine as long as she was upfront and honest about it. She would have to tell me about it within 24 or 48 hours for me to be able to work through it with her and see how I feel about it and if I'm okay with it continuing or not. There've been trust issues in the past, so as long as she's able to be open and honest, I feel we can work it out and be fine. If her first few flings/boyfriends worked out fine, she'd have permission to move on to having at least one guy to herself that I wouldn't have to know about. If she's willing to do this stuff for me, she should be allowed some pleasure just for her as well, but it has to be worked up to, not starting there. Like you, the lying is a big turnoff and a hard no for me.

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:46 pm

The lying is the worst bit, but I’m also not sure why she feels the need to lie. She has been with him for a couple of years now and we enjoyed it as a cuckold dynamic, but she finished with him a while back, one of the reasons being that her feelings for him had gotten out of control and she wanted to protect us. So i can only think that she has tried to finish it and been unsuccessful and does not know how to tell me that she is head over heals in love with him! From my perspective, I have always said here that i want her to follow her heart and I am prepared to accept the consequences. I’m really happy with the dynamic of her and him being lovers and me being the cuckold husband! The odd thing is that we are actually getting on much better at the moment than we were when she finished with him - she actually gave me some the other night and we started to have a conversation as if we both knew why was happening without saying it. I was pretty close to telling her I know, but I also want to hold back until after Xmas is out the way as I don’t want any big drama right now.

lonelyhubby
Virgin

Unread post by lonelyhubby » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:59 pm

Have you discovered any additional evidence (don't need to tell us what it is) that has cemented it for you that she and him are back together and in love?

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:48 am

Yes, I have - there is no doubt in my mind that she is back in the saddle!

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:51 am

The issue with revealing the evidence to her is that the moment I tell her what I know, she will change habits, systems etc and I can’t use that evidence source again!

Shogun2049
Player

Unread post by Shogun2049 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:46 am

You say that after she has apparently gotten back together with him, your relationship has seemed to improve, right? She's giving you sex/head and other stuff has shown this, right? So, could this be because she's overcompensating to cover her tracks? Could it be that she's torn between the two of you and she's seeing which of you two she really wants to be with? I don't know what evidence you have, but could it be that she's already chosen to leave you for him and she'd just biding her time and so she's trying to make your home life wonderful so that you won't suspect anything when she leaves?

When they were together openly, what did you notice between them, if you spent time with them together? Did they seem happy together? Romantically compatible instead of just fuck buddies? Could you tell she was in love with him instead of just his cock? Basically, were there any signs you were aware of that she could possibly fall in love with him and out of love with you?