Legs wrapped around or spread?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

When you are watching your wife getting fucked in the missionary position what do you prefer?

Legs wrapped around
48%
Legs spread
27%
Whatever
24%

Total votes: 186

BOGMANDIAS
Experienced

Legs wrapped around or spread?

Unread post by BOGMANDIAS » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:33 am

When you are watching your wife getting fucked in the missionary position what do you prefer? And why?

bamamoon256
Player

Re: Legs wrapped around or spread?

Unread post by bamamoon256 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:37 am

Wrapped around so I can see his big balls.

Peetie Weetie
Virgin

Unread post by Peetie Weetie » Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:09 am

My wife's lover had a waterbed and she loved the "flow" of the bed to accentuate her lover's thrusts. But she had to wrap her legs around him to stay in good contact. He liked that. I never saw them together, but she told me all about it. The water bed eventually went, but she continued to wrap her legs aound him. She told me about that as well. She never did that with me.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:28 am

Definitely wrapped around! When she has her legs wrapped around her lover it is a sign that she is getting fucked really good, she tries to pull him in tighter to her so that when she starts cumming she can rub her clit against his pubic bone! Seeing her wrapped around him (arms & legs) while she is shaking from an orgasm is an amazing sight!

iloanmywife

Unread post by iloanmywife » Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:18 am

Both views are lovely and I'm glad I don't have to choose in real life. If I had to pick a favorite view...I adore seeing my wife on her back, legs spread in anticipation as she's about to be mounted, then the short gasp as he enters her. Each time is special.

And then the view of my wife wrapping her legs around another man, something she'll do involuntarily as he humps her harder, is all the more exhilarating because I'm conscious she rarely wraps her legs when we have sex. It's like she's trying to lock herself to him, using her legs as leverage to impale herself harder from underneath. And if my wife is locking her legs around another man, that often means her lips are locked to his. It's incredibly intimate. I like that view because it makes me feel left out. Some positions are inclusive to me watching, but not that one. That position is all about her and him.

But I think most of all I like the view of my wife immediately following sex, on her back and legs and arms spread in exhaustion, a dribble of semen running down her crack. Pure bliss.

weighus69
Experienced

Unread post by weighus69 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:38 am

When she wraps her legs around her man and locks her ankles his thrusts go deep into her pussy and she thrusts her hips back to seal the union of cock in her cunt. Bucking like a bronco in a rodeo she is getting fucked hard and loves it..

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:45 am

desertsub wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:28 am
Definitely wrapped around! When she has her legs wrapped around her lover it is a sign that she is getting fucked really good, she tries to pull him in tighter to her so that when she starts cumming she can rub her clit against his pubic bone! Seeing her wrapped around him (arms & legs) while she is shaking from an orgasm is an amazing sight!
You forgot hearing her moan and say “ oh god, oh god” when she’s doing everything you described.

Pauline

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:13 pm

Wrapping her legs around his back? That would not allow her his deepest penetration. My wife has long legs. I love looking at her when she holds up her legs at the knee and they go straight up in the air trying to get deeper penetration. That is generally a prelude to him taking her legs on his shoulders and that is when she starts her 'oh my god" screaming :-)

Hotwife196970hub
Trainable

Unread post by Hotwife196970hub » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:40 pm

My wife wraps her legs around her lover in case they think about pulling out when they are cumming.

SmallHubbyTexas
Player

Unread post by SmallHubbyTexas » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:03 am

I love when my wife wraps her legs around him and crosses her ankles, especially when she is in stockings and heels.

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:02 pm

Marie made videos of herself with other guys. The first time, on video, I saw another man make her orgasm was when he put her legs on his shoulders. Marie had her legs wrapped around him as the had sex. I knew she was about to cum when the guy suddenly stopped. He put Marie legs on his shoulder. Marie was giggling when she nervously started to tell the guy “I’m not very limber”. Before she could finish her sentence the guy started slamming deep into her. Marie let out a big gasp. Soon she started grunting every time he thrust himself into her. Their skin made a loud clap every time he slammed into her. Her legs started violently shaking as she orgasmed. That’s something I will always remember.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:17 pm

I like mine either drawn up to my chest, or my ankles on his shoulders.

Compersion42
Virgin

Unread post by Compersion42 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:31 pm

Legs wrapped around, kissing passionately. So damn hot.

Hubby2myHW
Experienced

Unread post by Hubby2myHW » Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:46 pm

Compersion42 wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:31 pm
Legs wrapped around, kissing passionately. So damn hot.
That is really hot! I voted for spread because my wife told me she does that to get him as deep inside her pussy as she can. I LOVE seeing her feet flopping around with legs spread apart.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:50 am

bltn1966 wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:02 pm
Marie made videos of herself with other guys. The first time, on video, I saw another man make her orgasm was when he put her legs on his shoulders. Marie had her legs wrapped around him as the had sex. I knew she was about to cum when the guy suddenly stopped. He put Marie legs on his shoulder. Marie was giggling when she nervously started to tell the guy “I’m not very limber”. Before she could finish her sentence the guy started slamming deep into her. Marie let out a big gasp. Soon she started grunting every time he thrust himself into her. Their skin made a loud clap every time he slammed into her. Her legs started violently shaking as she orgasmed. That’s something I will always remember.
I agree.. that is the best.. to put her legs on my shoulders and bring them back against her.. bringing her ass up off the bed and pointing up towards me while I pound her deep and not only hear her orgasm, but feeling her legs shake is very exciting to me.. and also for her cuckold to watch.

Pinning her thighs against her this way and pinning her wrists above her head as i pound her leaves her legs free to let the tension out of her body as she orgasms.. they will shake involuntarily from a little to dramatically.. of course, I love dramatically !!

Just saying...

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:33 pm

bradisalpha wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:50 am
bltn1966 wrote:
I agree.. that is the best.. to put her legs on my shoulders and bring them back against her.. bringing her ass up off the bed and pointing up towards me while I pound her deep and not only hear her orgasm, but feeling her legs shake is very exciting to me.. and also for her cuckold to watch.

Pinning her thighs against her this way and pinning her wrists above her head as i pound her leaves her legs free to let the tension out of her body as she orgasms.. they will shake involuntarily from a little to dramatically.. of course, I love dramatically !!

Just saying...

Brad
I’ve talked about this plenty and of times. Marie said my dick is to big and it’s very uncomfortable for her in that position. So I haven’t tried to get her in that position in over a decade. So it hurt like hell when I saw him slamming my wife with her legs on his shoulders. Her legs shook so violently I thought she was having a seizure. Than to put salt in my wounds he wrapped her legs behind her head. WTF :shock: I didn’t know my wife could get in that position. Watching my wife, with her legs trapped behind her head, screaming and cumming made me die inside. I was extremely mad, jealous and turned on all at the same time. Marie said she didn’t know she could wrap her legs behind her head until that night. She still won’t consider having sex with me in that position but she’ll gladly wrap her legs behind her head for him.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:37 pm

bltn1966 wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:33 pm
bradisalpha wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:50 am
bltn1966 wrote:

Just saying...

Brad
I’ve talked about this plenty and of times. Marie said my dick is to big and it’s very uncomfortable for her in that position. So I haven’t tried to get her in that position in over a decade. So it hurt like hell when I saw him slamming my wife with her legs on his shoulders. Her legs shook so violently I thought she was having a seizure. Than to put salt in my wounds he wrapped her legs behind her head. WTF :shock: I didn’t know my wife could get in that position. Watching my wife, with her legs trapped behind her head, screaming and cumming made me die inside. I was extremely mad, jealous and turned on all at the same time. Marie said she didn’t know she could wrap her legs behind her head until that night. She still won’t consider having sex with me in that position but she’ll gladly wrap her legs behind her head for him.
Lol !! I understand the emotions you were feeling.. all at the same time.. putting you in a sub-space that cannot really be explained until someone experiences it for themselves. These are emotions that take over your mind and body.. it is like you have no control if yourself. And as much as you might not like some of those emotions, you can’t wait.. almost beg.. to feel them again, don’t you ??

It is the same with your wife. There is something about the nautiness of having sex with another man than her husband that you cannot duplicate. There is an element of excitement that can travel through her that opens involuntary reactions that cannot be duplicated without that unchained excitement. Most of these reactions she does not even have control of. Once her mind let’s go it seems her muscles follow.. and watching a woman bending in two shows me when I have taken her to that extreme.. a very special honor for me. Once she is “wrapped up” this way, her legs are the only way of release for all the feelings and emotions that have built up inside her. They will shake.. sometimes violently.. flailing.. as these emotions and feelings are released !! Knowing that those reactions are totally involuntary tells me her level of excitement.. and again, is an honor to me. It is not something she can fake... or duplicate at the drop of a hat.

Wow, we really got into a heavy discussion here !! But I am sure anyone that has experienced this understands how this transforms his wife into someone he hardly knows !!

Just saying...

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

paul2188
Virgin

Unread post by paul2188 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:59 pm

I prefer it when she wraps her legs round the guy, I think this sets the angle just right for the guy to get max penetration into her pussy. So hot when the guy is in as far as possible.

Hubby2myHW
Experienced

Unread post by Hubby2myHW » Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:33 pm

paul2188 wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:59 pm
I prefer it when she wraps her legs round the guy, I think this sets the angle just right for the guy to get max penetration into her pussy. So hot when the guy is in as far as possible.
I agree!!! All the way in!
Last week my wife’s lover came over for a couple hours and the quickly got to fucking.
She likes to ride him because she can push his dick all the way to “the top”. I LOVE listening to them talk about it, as they usually do. He’ll ask “is it all the way in?” And she’ll reply “almost there” as she wiggles it in or “yes, it’s all the way to the top!”
It’s there intimate sex conversation but I can easily hear it as I’m in the same room. LOVE knowing she’s being penetrated as deep as possible. I’m not tiny but I can go that deep.

Sharedherlots
Player

Unread post by Sharedherlots » Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:55 pm

My wife prefers when her lovers spread her legs or put them up high (maybe over their shoulders) as they pound her, but I prefer she wrap her legs around them because that usually means she’s super into it, and wants them deep and wants them not to pull out and cum inside of her.

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:18 am

I have seen the involuntary leg movements when a guy is really in deep. In the missionary position without putting her legs around his shoulders so her legs were free but up in the air, I have seen one leg wildly swinging way back and forth. I mean way back and forth like he was hitting a nerve!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:48 am

Whatever my wife wants is fine with me, and she has been in every position I can imagine. I have a couple of personal favorites but don't make suggestions. If she is fully into it, that's what I most want and she usually is. I think I relate to Farmgirl's and her husband's attitudes.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

best_friend
Experienced

Unread post by best_friend » Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:51 am

it is nothing hotter than hotwives pressing their heels on my butt when i am cumming in their unprotected vagina. and it doesn`t matter if she is wearing high heels or not. as long as there are stockings.

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:20 pm

Legs streched out and wide, it is acually a signal to me letting me know the guy is cumming in her.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

JustAnotherName
Virgin

Unread post by JustAnotherName » Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:21 pm

Can't speak for hubby but i love wrapping my legs around when i know my bull is coming. Almost feels like i'm trapping him in and locking that cum inside of me lol