Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Re: Big new development in our cuckold arrangement

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:57 pm

eater wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:18 am
I'd feel humiliated eating cocky Nate's cum while he watched.
Me too. That's why I hope it happens!!

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:09 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:57 pm
Excuse me if I getting too personal, but can I ask when actually has been the last time you had penetrative sex with Sarah? Have you no desire to regularly do this? In the past did you make Sarah orgasm with your cock in her pussy? If you allow me to formulate in this way?

Don't get me wrong, whatever floats your boat, But for Sarah, I mean has this no importance for Sarah, to feel your cock inside of her during vaginal or anal sex? Doesn't Sarah desire you in this way?

Again excuse me if I got too personal.

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:28 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:57 pm
eater wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:18 am
I'd feel humiliated eating cocky Nate's cum while he watched.
:up: :up: You're my kind of guy -- although I guess that's obvious given our chosen handles!!

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:59 am

subguy80 wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:29 am
I'm not necessarily opposed to the idea of a prince albert. One downside is that I enjoy Sarah's blow jobs and I worry about those stopping since she would have a piece of metal in her mouth to deal with and possibly chip her teeth. Any thoughts from others?
I wouldn't be able to go there. I've had enough holes punched in me during my adventures, I can't imagine doing it on purpose, especially there. Last year I drove a #2 Philips but through my thumb with an industrial hammer-drill, it was...unpleasant...to say the least.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

NewOldCuck
Experienced

Unread post by NewOldCuck » Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:14 am

subguy80,

I've had some experience with piercing. I've had two, a PA and a Frenum. The frenum piercing was my first, It was quick and fairly easy. The healing time wasn't too long (7-10 days). A couple of years later I got a PA. Again fairly quick and easy. The initial pain was more of a hot flash and, while there was a little bleeding, it didn't last long. My frenum was a 12 or 13 gage and the PA was a 10. It was funny in that, when I had to take the piercings out for a medical visit, the hole closed up quickly and I was unable to reinsert the piecing. To this day, it is still closed. My wife said she could feel both piercings but it didn't hurt. I will defer to other more knowledgable folks but I think I went too small on the gages of the piercing and the small metal almost was more like a cheese cutter especially the PA. I do agree that having a PA makes a chastity device almost unremovable. In your case, with your will power, I would think it would be more of a visual or psychological reminder. If you're serious about it, I would recommend talking to a piercer and getting their input. They can answer all your questions and give you good advice. If you're serious, I would also have Sarah there for her input also. Just a thought.

New Old Cuck

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:24 pm

subguy, what's happening? You have a summer which should be filled with sexual exploration. So, are the 3 of you exploring any new area?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:49 am

RGB49FL wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:24 pm
subguy, what's happening? You have a summer which should be filled with sexual exploration. So, are the 3 of you exploring any new area?
With the boys gone, Aaron has been able to spend more time at our house and that has resulted in more opportunities for what I'll call "little" erotic moments. Sometimes he'll text her before he comes to the house and tell her to be naked when he gets there, or to crawl into bed and wait for him. Sometimes I'll come home from work and they'll be going at it in the bedroom. Even coming home to find them both naked and not doing anything sexual is incredibly hot for me. There is more visual sexual excitement for me. For example, the three of us will be in the kitchen, getting dinner ready and I'll turn around and they will be kissing and he will be erect. They never cease to amaze me how they are both always "ready" for sex and it reinforces to me how sexually compatible they are.

Not to be too philosophical, but I think a big part of why I have become a happy cuckold husband is because I now realize I have always had worries of being sexually inadequate for Sarah. Not that Sarah ever complained or implied that I was sexually inadequate. She didn't. But she and I both know that no one can be 100% in every aspect. And she did tell me from the very beginning of our dating, that she did not want to be monogamous. So, It is a HUGE relief, in addition to being a huge turn-on, (the mystery of cuckold-ness) that another man is "rocking" her sexual boat on a regular basis and I do not have to worry that I am sexually "short-changing" my incredibly beautiful and sexy wife.

One thing we have done more of this summer is having me under Sarah's pussy on my back as she is on all fours, on the edge of the bed, and Aaron is fucking her from behind. Sometimes I will be uncaged and she will be sucking me. More often than not, I'll be caged. It's still hot. I can tickle her clit with my tongue and watch Aaron's big cock slide in and out of her pussy, which is close to the most beautiful sight in the world. Sometimes he will pull out and wait a second. I have learned that this is my cue to open my mouth and he will pump my mouth a few times before going back to Sarah's pussy.

That's an example of some "unwritten rules" that have evolved without expressly discussing them. Another example is that Sarah never takes my cum in her mouth when I ejaculate if Aaron is present. Sarah loves to take cum, but not taking mine when Aaron is present is out of respect to him. We haven't discussed it, but I can only guess that he has told her he doesn't want to kiss her after she has taken my cum. I get that and no one needed to tell me what was going on when I realized that.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:04 am

subguy80 wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:25 am
RGB49FL wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:08 pm
I hope the party is a big success for you all.
I'm home today, so I finally have some time to post. The party was both good and not so good. There were about 20 people there, which was a good crowd. Most people were wearing very little, jock straps and g-strings. The women were topless, so I enjoyed the "scenery." Sarah and Nate (the host) connected soon after we arrived. His wife is bi and she was apparently off with another couple and Nate was by himself. He started playing with Sarah's nipples and she was rubbing his crotch. He took her hand and started to lead her away when he turned to me and asked if I wanted to watch. I was pleasantly surprised, but it made sense because he does have sort of a cocky personality. As I found out, he is the type who enjoys fucking another man's wife in front of the husband. I'm not sure he fully realized that I was as turned on by that as he was.

I was caged, so I couldn't do anything but watch, but that was alright. Sarah seemed to really enjoy the way he made love to her. I saw his cock soft several weeks ago when I picked her up at Aaron's house, but this time it was a whole new turn-on to see his hard cock in her. He is somewhat overweight and not athletic at all like Aaron or Jamal, but I can see why Sarah finds him sexy. He has a swagger and smoothness to his love making that she seemed to really respond to. It was hot watching her give him a blow job.

As much as I never get tired of watching Sarah with Aaron, I have to admit there is something incredibly erotic about watching your wife with someone new. They used a condom. I asked Sarah on the way home if she would consider fucking him bareback and she said they would probably do bareback next time. She looked at me and asked if I would consider eating his creampie and I told her I had already thought about that and my answer was "of course." She laughed and said she thought he would get a kick out of watching that and from what I observed in the bedroom, I'm sure he would. I told her I missed seeing her with new men and she said we need to "work on making that happen more."

After a hot and prolonged session with Nate, I lost track of Sarah for a while as she explored around. I mostly hung out in the kitchen. I didn't want to be a "lurker" single guy watching couples have sex (as much as I wanted to). A short time later, she found me and said she would like to leave. She said she wasn't interested in being the second woman in a 3-way with the woman's husband. She was disappointed there were no single men. She doesn't like it when a guy with two women doesn't change condoms when he switches between two pussies. Also, many of the women appeared to be bi and she doesn't like to be in a position where she is always putting off their advances. Sarah is always polite in those situations, but she does not have a drop of lesbian blood in her.

So, we left after a couple of hours. We both enjoyed parts of it, but it didn't work out too well to go with a cuckold and caged husband. She said she'd consider going with Aaron so he could "take care" of the other wives while she could get the husbands.

She told me the "reclaiming" sex with Aaron when she next saw him was "out of this world."
My wife found herself in a similar situation where I was of course a single guy and she shared a man with another woman. He did them both alternating between pussies with the same condom. It kind of makes a condom useless for the females. She is also not bi and she got tired of saying no to women. I actually enjoyed my obvious cuckold status with everyone knowing that I was a cuckold so I had a nice time viewing the scenery and loving the smiles and winks.
See our pics in the Hotties under My Wife Debbie

billbo
Virgin

Unread post by billbo » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:44 am

Sounds wonderful. It would seem to be easy for Aaron to time his pumps in your mouth with his orgasm. If not, then Sarah is in a perfect position to lower herself onto you after he cums. Both must be really nice. Does she like you to give her another orgasm in that position. Have you been allowed to jerk off then, with her pussy on your mouth. I’d love to hear more.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:49 am

Thanks, subguy, for the update. It sounds like the three of you have a very comfortable, easy going sex triangle going. I glad to see you're taking advantage of the opportunity you have right now. Very hot and very erotic.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:00 am

billbo wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:44 am
Does she like you to give her another orgasm in that position. Have you been allowed to jerk off then, with her pussy on your mouth. I’d love to hear more.
Oh yes. Sarah has been gifted with the ability to orgasm easily. She can come frequently and the intensity will vary. The female orgasm is a complex thing and her emotional state will usually determine the intensity of her orgasm. If Aaron has been fucking her for a while, say a half an hour or so, she will be on a "high" erotic and mental state. The nerves and blood vessels in her clit and pussy are super sensitive. When I go down on her after they have had an intense session, she will come very easily and it will be a "hard" orgasm. I use soft and tender strokes with my tongue because she's already tender and sometimes even a little sore from his cock. When his semen is in her pussy, she seems to like the experience even more. As do I.

As far as jerking off while I'm doing that, yes, I have done that. However, sometimes I'm caged and even when I'm not, I find it sort of distracting to have one hand on my dick. I like to have both hands around her legs and buttocks as I eat her. Also, I'd rather have her suck me while I tongue her, so I generally don't jerk off in this position.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:15 am

D+D wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:04 am
I actually enjoyed my obvious cuckold status with everyone knowing that I was a cuckold so I had a nice time viewing the scenery and loving the smiles and winks.
Very interesting comment you make about loving "the smiles and winks." The people who do this are what I call the "cool" people. They get it. They are open minded enough to appreciate the cuckold and hotwife dynamic and they often do give a wink, smile or even a "thumbs up." They, themselves, aren't necessarily a cuckold couple, but they can see how the LS can appeal to people.

As an interesting aside, I met a swinger couple like this at the recent party that Sarah and I attended. They picked up on the fact that Sarah was the "active" one and I was the cuckold husband. We chatted for a while and they asked me about our "rules" and how we played. I told them about Aaron. Long story short, they apparently asked Nate, the host, for my contact info because I recently received an email from the husband asking if Sarah and I would be interested in hooking up with him, alone. He and his wife play separately, apparently, and he would like to hook up with Sarah while I watch. Sarah met this couple briefly at the party and she finds him attractive. So, we'll see what happens. The part I find interesting is that he contacted me instead of Sarah!

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:18 am

What a great post. Thank you for sharing your innermost thoughts and observations.
You are living the life.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:05 pm

Just a quick update. Sarah and I are leaving tomorrow to drive to North Carolina to get the boys from my parents. These past couple of months have flown by. We have enjoyed having our adult time with Aaron, but we've really missed the kids and are anxious to have our family unit back together.

We'll take two days to drive and there is a strong possibility that something fun may happen on our first stop in Savannah. Sarah has kept in touch with a friend of Jamal's and we will see him. He is single and I'm sure he's always had the hots for Sarah, but nothing ever happened because Jamal would not have approved. Now there is no Jamal in the picture and we'll see what happens. We'll meet at a bar for drinks first and take it from there. He's obviously aware of our LS and that I'm a cuck. I've never met him, which makes it even hotter.

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:03 am

Thank you Subguy, for charing with us.

It’s wonderful to see how you really enjoy this.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:35 am

thanks for keeping us in the loop

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:56 pm

I hope there's a very hot "nice to meet you" story tonight. Good luck.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:56 am

RGB49FL wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:56 pm
I hope there's a very hot "nice to meet you" story tonight. Good luck.
Yes, Sarah got laid in Savannah. We met him in the bar of our downtown hotel. Sarah had met him briefly a couple of years ago, so it was almost like meeting a trusted stranger. He knew from Jamal that we were a cuckold couple, with a sexy wife and a husband who enjoyed other men fucking his wife, but that's about all he knew. The bar dynamic was fun because Sarah gave him signals early on that she was "open" to his advances. This guy was somewhere in his mid to late 20s and to watch some of the other patrons slowly catch on to what was happening is one of those things that I, strangely, enjoy. I asked Sarah to go panty-free and she agreed. We were at a booth and by our second round of drinks, she discreetly took his hand and put it up her cocktail dress. The expression on his face was priceless. That is a bit more "aggressive" and more forward than she would normally be, but she was feeling frisky. We were starting our vacation and we both were feeling like playing.

The only things Sarah and I had discussed in advance were that I'd take my cue from her on whether she wanted to "pursue" things with him. She clearly did. The other thing was condom use. As I usually do, I leave that decision to her, as well, and trust that she will make the right calls on safety, etc. Sarah suggested that we all go back to our room, which we did. He held her hand as we left the bar. And, yes, a couple of patrons noticed that and yes, that gave a rush to my caged dick.

They were undressed in less than a minute and they had non-stop sex for the next 45 minutes or so. Sarah came at least twice and he came twice. I'm only 41, but I feel old when I see these guys who never lose their erection after cuming and just keep going until they cum again. Unbelievable. They started off with a condom but she asked him to take it off at one point. When he came the second time, I debated about whether I should dive between her legs and clean it up. Would that shock him? Gross him out? I decided "who cares?" and ate his creampie. When I was done, he told me he had never seen that before and asked if I did that for Jamal. I told him, yeah, a lot. Nothing seemed to phase this guy and that made the evening especially hot. No drama. That can sometimes be an issue with new guys.

We got dressed and went down to the dining room for dinner. I wondered if they would go back up for another round, but Sarah was tired and we said our goodbyes to him. If we hadn't had the boys with us on the return trip, we would have met up with him again. A good time was had by all.

It's good to have our family back together. We have a couple of weeks together before school starts.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:54 am

What a great experience! Watching them make out in public and knowing others were seeing it too must have made your chastity cage tight. Any chance for a repeat?

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:42 pm

I am curious as to the thought process Sarah goes through when deciding to go bareback or not. This guy, for example, had no real history with you other than a brief chaste meet a couple of years ago.

txnguy2000
Prepubescent

Unread post by txnguy2000 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:08 pm

R_H_NC wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:42 pm
I am curious as to the thought process Sarah goes through when deciding to go bareback or not. This guy, for example, had no real history with you other than a brief chaste meet a couple of years ago.
I am curious why you think it's any of your business? It's nobody's business but theirs.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:25 pm

That's really hot. I loved the wear no panties angle. You see stories about the wife guiding her new lover's hand under her skirt, but it doesn't seem real. But, this is so hot. And, I'm glad you just said fuck it and ate her after. Good man.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:08 am

txnguy2000 wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:08 pm
R_H_NC wrote:
I am curious why you think it's any of your business? It's nobody's business but theirs.
Wouldn't that comment apply to the entire thread that subguy kindly shares with us and the questions we ask which he kindly answers?
Last edited by wannabecUKold on Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:52 am

txnguy2000 wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:08 pm
R_H_NC wrote:
Are you really curious? You seem to have something else to say with your question since it is spurious. One could ask the same question of the entirety of the comments with questions on OHW so why this question?

Nothing posted here is anyone else's business except they post it here on a forum so.....................well, you get it I'm sure.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:09 am

I appreciate the back and forth above, but let me jump in and give some context. Sometimes comments are posted on my thread where the poster's motivation is unclear and I usually don't feel that it's necessary to reply to those types of comments. I have received my share of negative comments over the years and there is some sensitivity to that, from myself and my other readers who have followed by thread. Part of the benefit of this site is that we cuckolds can support each other and I really appreciate that. But, in this case, I will comment because I want to stress that Sarah and I do take condom use seriously and I don't want to leave any doubt that we are reckless about health issues. I will assume that R_H_NC asked his question in good faith.

I don't fill in every detail when I post. Here is the detail on why she/I felt bareback was an acceptable risk: Sarah and this guy had texted and had one fairly long telephone conversation before we left for Savannah. They talked about safety and health concerns. Everyone had been vaccinated. Sarah gets health tests and bloodwork every three months. This guy, as it turns out, is in the medical field and works as a nurse in the ER room of a hospital. He gets regular tests and bloodwork, himself. He mentioned to her he had not had sex in several months, so his health tests would be accurate. So, given the fact that he was a close friend of Jamal's and would, arguably, also be an honest and trustworthy guy, we gave him the benefit of the doubt. Sarah and I talk about "calculated risks." Nothing in life is ever 100%. So, as much as Sarah (and I) love her to go bareback, we do have limits, of course, where health safety is concerned. This time we felt the risk was acceptable.