What is your favorite clean up position?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

What is your favorite clean up position?

Facesitting
42%
Fucklicking
14%
Missionary (She lying with her legs spread )
39%
Doggystyle
2%
Other
3%

Total votes: 257

warmnsalty
Player

Re: What is your favorite clean up position?

Unread post by warmnsalty » Mon May 04, 2020 4:13 am

Fucklicking for me, which combines the best of both fucking and face sitting. There's nothing like lying underneath and licking his cock as it goes in and out of her pussy, licking her clit as his cock slides in.... then feeling his cock pulse on my tongue as he's deep inside, planting his seed... he pulls out... cum drips into my mouth and she sits down on my face... pure heaven :)

PeterDonna

Unread post by PeterDonna » Mon May 04, 2020 12:18 pm

Hey Guys and Gals,

Have any ladies taken a used condom home from a date?

I have never used condoms. I always preclear any health issues before the date so that my date can cum inside me. It is very very important to me and my husband Peter to have my lovers cum inside me. My lover's cum is extremely important for me and my husband's sex life.

My husband is very interested in my health and wellbeing. It is part of how he cuckolds himself. Some examples:
1. Sending me to the doctor to have STD SDI checks before or after I have unprotected sex with a new sex partner. So the doctor knows I sleep around.
2. My husband Peter always has a home pregnancy test to accidentally on purpose leave out when either his mom or my mother comes over. So I can pretend I might have been knocked up on a date.
3. Sending me to the gynecologist to get my cervix looked at to see how bruised it is. Again to make sure the doctor knows I'm having really painfully sex with huge penises which are not my husband.
4. Sending me to get a Gardasil injection at the doctor to protect me from the huge number of cum shots I'm taking in my pussy.

My lovers almost always cum in my pussy. This is to leave cum in my panties and to make a creampie for my husband Peter. I sometimes get a facial if the guy agrees to take a picture for Peter.

My husband Peter packs my purse for my dates. It's a ritual. The usual items are:
1. fresh black panties to put on after I'm cummed inside of. This is so the cum that drips into my panties shows up clearly once it dries. This helps Peter see it and also for pictures.
2. Lube, I need this because of men with bigger penises. Also because they last longer than Peter.
3. A large length of condoms. This is so I look like a slut. This works. 😉 If a guy sees a bunch of condoms in your purse, he will want you more.
4. A zip lock bag for used condoms.

Peter takes pictures of my purse every time I go on a date. My husband likes documenting our lifestyle. Peter also likes sending the pictures to my female friends to humiliate himself. He'll text message my friends a picture of my purse: fresh panties, huge roll of condoms, saying something pathetic like, "oh poor me, my wife and mother of my children is going on a date again. 😭"

I don't ever use the condoms. For those Hotwives which use condoms, have you ever brought them home in your zip lock bag for your husband so that he can participate in clean up duties?

I sometimes give my husband a blow job with a condom on. Pete knows this means that I will be squeezing his ejaculation into his mouth after he cums. I also use condoms with my husband because of some of his friends not wanting sloppy seconds from Peter. Giving the privilege of cumming inside of me to my lover but denying it to my husband is a big turn on for all of us.

Peter has used a condom to "prematurely ejaculate". Peter cums in the condom, I then tell the other guy that my husband prematurely ejaculated when I was putting the condom on. Peter waits in the bedroom and I make fun of him with my lover in the livingroom. Once my lover is ready to go again we go into my bedroom and make fun of Peter and kick him out.

Don't make your husband swallow a used condom. We have done this and it is not as good as it sounds. Plus it dangerous.

I'm so horny typing this post. I'm masturbating.

Donna

SouthernCuck
Trainable

Unread post by SouthernCuck » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:18 am

Most of the time I’m on my knees, she puts one leg around my my Neck & shoulder. She pulls my hair so I can’t get away until she has gotten off.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:08 am

36DDwife wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:17 pm
RGB49FL wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:10 pm
36DDwife wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:19 am
RGB49FL wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:43 am
Face sitting is the best. My neck doesn't get sore, and she goes wild on top of me. Sometimes she gets so into it, my face ends up looking like a glazed doughnut. She has powerful orgasms this way, too.
Dunkin or Krispy Kreme?
Krispy Kreme, of course.
Yep. The hands down winner.
Krispy Kremes are disgusting, I tried one in the beginning when they were really being hyped. If I had a choice between eating a Krispy Kreme and eating a prostitute's pussy after a gangbang, that doughnut would be flying out the window. And I hate the taste of a cum-filled pussy.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

Andrew
Experienced

Unread post by Andrew » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:51 am

Missionary. Gives me the chance to do it properly. Just have her lay down, spread her legs and let me do the work.

jodaddyitsaboy
Virgin

Unread post by jodaddyitsaboy » Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:00 pm

She likes getting fucked prone, and she loves me cleaning her that way.
So while she lays prone, that's my answer.

AngiesHusband
Experienced

Unread post by AngiesHusband » Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:14 pm

with her on her back, also makes it easier to move over to him and attend to him as well if he so desires

Cumcpl
Trainable

Unread post by Cumcpl » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:15 pm

Fucklicking is hardly a clean up style, but it pushes my wife to fantastic orgasms very fast.

I like when he cums on her breasts. There's just something sexy about glazed tits that fuels my appetite
Always interested in meeting new people..... feel free to pm

mrs_hotwifecplsa
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_hotwifecplsa » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:44 pm

I like missionary with my legs held up. But really all the positions are good & have their place.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:56 pm

Although I choose facesitting, I am surprised it outpolled missionary. I do enjoy missionary very much, too, and have done it a lot more than facesitting. But there is something about facesetting that is so deliciously perverse, and the wife is more actively involved in rubbing her husband's face in her infidelity.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:01 am

I voted facesitting, but I could have just as easily voted fucklicking or missionary. Each has their pros and cons.

Fucklicking gives you an amazing close up of the action, and normally ends up as facesitting anyway.

Facesitting, for us, is normally after I've been watching. To me it seems the 'dirtiest'. It's the position where my wife is in control, and doing it to me, rather than me doing it to her. I love it when she holds her cum filled pussy just above my face, and lets it drip, moving around to aim the drops exactly where she wants. Then she lowers herself fully on to my face, and wipes herself on me. Often, in this position, it's not me doing the clean up, but my wife using me to clean herself up. She quite likes to wipe herself clean on my hair.

Missionary I quite like, especially if her boyfriend has cum deep in her. I like kneeling on the floor at the end of the bed, and watching as his sperm forms a nice large glob at the opening of her pussy, just before it runs out of her. When I see a large blob forming I'm always torn between licking it up or letting it run out. I don't want to lick up that big blob, as I know I'll get the full salty disgusting taste in a big hit. But I also think it's the 'dirtiest' option. Me licking that much up in one go is the biggest proof of my cuckold status.

Often, in this position, my wifes boyfriend will be watching quite intently. When he see's that big blob of his spunk appear, he will look at me, like he's challenging me to lick it up. I will look him in the eyes, and lean forward, and scoop it all up on my tongue. Then I'll hold my tongue out for a moment, so that he can clearly see it. Then I close my mouth, swallow, and grimace, like I've just had to take my nasty medicine. He has told me that he loves it when I get that horrible screwed up facial expression when I swallow his spunk. It's a validation of his superior sexual position. He's here to get the ultimate pleasure of ejaculating in my wifes pussy, and I'm here to clean up the nasty mess.
Last edited by trecital on Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:04 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:56 pm
...there is something about facesetting that is so deliciously perverse, and the wife is more actively involved in rubbing her husband's face in her infidelity.
That's it, right there, she's on top and rubbing it in. She wants it and she's going to get it (especially if you are bound/restrained and it is clear that you have no choice in the matter).

Fucklicking is just the appetizer before the main course, with the additional enhancement of the fact that it's not *your* dick in her being rubbed in your face as well.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:55 am

Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:04 am
isinlarsa wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:56 pm
...there is something about facesetting that is so deliciously perverse, and the wife is more actively involved in rubbing her husband's face in her infidelity.
That's it, right there, she's on top and rubbing it in. She wants it and she's going to get it (especially if you are bound/restrained and it is clear that you have no choice in the matter).

Fucklicking is just the appetizer before the main course, with the additional enhancement of the fact that it's not *your* dick in her being rubbed in your face as well.
I want her fucked by other men, but it is delectable that even if I didn't she's going to get it because she wants it, and she's showing you she wants it by rubbing your face on her freshly-fucked pussy.

johndoe1257
Prepubescent

Unread post by johndoe1257 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:27 pm

trecital wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:01 am
Missionary I quite like, especially if her boyfriend has cum deep in her. I like kneeling on the floor at the end of the bed, and watching as his sperm forms a nice large glob at the opening of her pussy, just before it runs out of her. When I see a large blob forming I'm always torn between licking it up or letting it run out. I don't want to lick up that big blob, as I know I'll get the full salty disgusting taste in a big hit. But I also think it's the 'dirtiest' option. Me licking that much up in one go is the biggest proof of my cuckold status.
A big blob of salty cum sounds delicious :D

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:03 am

johndoe1257 wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:27 pm
Well...yes and no! For me it's mainly no. If you take away the sexual context, and imagine you were asked to taste a teaspoon of a goopy, pale, slightly salty substance.... You would taste it, swallow it and probably turn your nose up, and tell the chef he needs to go back to the kitchen and try again.

But add back in the sexual context.... The taste is the same, but your brain is now working in a completely different way.

For me, sperm isn't intrinsically delicious, be it mine or my wife's boyfriend's. It's slightly unpleasant in taste and consistency. But the act of licking it up from my wife's pussy, about a minute or so after her boyfriend has deposited it there, is a whole different thing. Too me, it now tastes disgusting! One part of my brain says "You don't have to lick that up, you know?" Another part of my brain, fuelled by adrenaline, says "Go on, show him and your wife how depraved and perverse you are. Show them who's the real man here".

nympho man
Virgin

Unread post by nympho man » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:18 am

Missionary for me. My wife’s pussy is usually covered in sweat and almost swollen from where she has fucked her boyfriend so much. I love that look and love the taste of their cum mixed together.

cornudoyesposa27
Trainable

Unread post by cornudoyesposa27 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:25 am

PeterDonna wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 12:18 pm
Hey Guys and Gals,

Have any ladies taken a used condom home from a date?

I have never used condoms. I always preclear any health issues before the date so that my date can cum inside me. It is very very important to me and my husband Peter to have my lovers cum inside me. My lover's cum is extremely important for me and my husband's sex life.

My husband is very interested in my health and wellbeing. It is part of how he cuckolds himself. Some examples:
1. Sending me to the doctor to have STD SDI checks before or after I have unprotected sex with a new sex partner. So the doctor knows I sleep around.
2. My husband Peter always has a home pregnancy test to accidentally on purpose leave out when either his mom or my mother comes over. So I can pretend I might have been knocked up on a date.
3. Sending me to the gynecologist to get my cervix looked at to see how bruised it is. Again to make sure the doctor knows I'm having really painfully sex with huge penises which are not my husband.
4. Sending me to get a Gardasil injection at the doctor to protect me from the huge number of cum shots I'm taking in my pussy.

My lovers almost always cum in my pussy. This is to leave cum in my panties and to make a creampie for my husband Peter. I sometimes get a facial if the guy agrees to take a picture for Peter.

My husband Peter packs my purse for my dates. It's a ritual. The usual items are:
1. fresh black panties to put on after I'm cummed inside of. This is so the cum that drips into my panties shows up clearly once it dries. This helps Peter see it and also for pictures.
2. Lube, I need this because of men with bigger penises. Also because they last longer than Peter.
3. A large length of condoms. This is so I look like a slut. This works. 😉 If a guy sees a bunch of condoms in your purse, he will want you more.
4. A zip lock bag for used condoms.

Peter takes pictures of my purse every time I go on a date. My husband likes documenting our lifestyle. Peter also likes sending the pictures to my female friends to humiliate himself. He'll text message my friends a picture of my purse: fresh panties, huge roll of condoms, saying something pathetic like, "oh poor me, my wife and mother of my children is going on a date again. 😭"

I don't ever use the condoms. For those Hotwives which use condoms, have you ever brought them home in your zip lock bag for your husband so that he can participate in clean up duties?

I sometimes give my husband a blow job with a condom on. Pete knows this means that I will be squeezing his ejaculation into his mouth after he cums. I also use condoms with my husband because of some of his friends not wanting sloppy seconds from Peter. Giving the privilege of cumming inside of me to my lover but denying it to my husband is a big turn on for all of us.

Peter has used a condom to "prematurely ejaculate". Peter cums in the condom, I then tell the other guy that my husband prematurely ejaculated when I was putting the condom on. Peter waits in the bedroom and I make fun of him with my lover in the livingroom. Once my lover is ready to go again we go into my bedroom and make fun of Peter and kick him out.

Don't make your husband swallow a used condom. We have done this and it is not as good as it sounds. Plus it dangerous.

I'm so horny typing this post. I'm masturbating.

Donna
That is my fantasy. That my wife brings two or three used condoms full of come and pour them into my mouth while she pegs me with our big strapon and tells me dirty things like how good her lover fucked her and what a sissy I am to be enjoying his cum.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:31 am

trecital wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:03 am
johndoe1257 wrote:
Well...yes and no! For me it's mainly no. If you take away the sexual context, and imagine you were asked to taste a teaspoon of a goopy, pale, slightly salty substance.... You would taste it, swallow it and probably turn your nose up, and tell the chef he needs to go back to the kitchen and try again.

But add back in the sexual context.... The taste is the same, but your brain is now working in a completely different way.

For me, sperm isn't intrinsically delicious, be it mine or my wife's boyfriend's. It's slightly unpleasant in taste and consistency. But the act of licking it up from my wife's pussy, about a minute or so after her boyfriend has deposited it there, is a whole different thing. Too me, it now tastes disgusting! One part of my brain says "You don't have to lick that up, you know?" Another part of my brain, fuelled by adrenaline, says "Go on, show him and your wife how depraved and perverse you are. Show them who's the real man here".
A big 'no' from me, too. Not 'delicious' at all. To me, it's more than 'slightly' unpleasant...at least mine is...and being mixed with pussy juice makes it even nastier. I've only had my own, and no matter how 'hot' it sounds when she's telling me she's going to make me do it, once I've shot my wad the <last> thing I want to do is lick that shit out of her pussy. At that point, it's not 'hot' at all, just disgusting. But what makes it so 'hot' the next time, is that I *know* that she's going to make me do it anyway.

My twisted mind is very curious, to know what it would be like if I were still horny, and it wasn't mine...

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:39 am

cornudoyesposa27 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:25 am
That is my fantasy. That my wife brings two or three used condoms full of come and pour them into my mouth while she pegs me with our big strapon and tells me dirty things like how good her lover fucked her and what a sissy I am to be enjoying his cum.
I have a condom fantasy as well, but mine is that she brings home a single condom with the loads of a half a dozen 'boyfriends' in it. As she's pouring it in, she taunts me about how they get to cum and I rarely do.

cornudoyesposa27
Trainable

Unread post by cornudoyesposa27 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:47 am

Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:39 am
cornudoyesposa27 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:25 am
I have a condom fantasy as well, but mine is that she brings home a single condom with the loads of a half a dozen 'boyfriends' in it. As she's pouring it in, she taunts me about how they get to cum and I rarely do.
MMM that sounds good too!

Andrew
Experienced

Unread post by Andrew » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:56 pm

trecital wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:03 am
johndoe1257 wrote:

I can relate to this. I don't like the taste, it's nasty and it feels gooey. It's kind of disgusting. But my cock is rock hard when I'm licking her lover's cum out of my wife's pussy.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:01 pm

Andrew wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:56 pm
But my cock is rock hard when I'm licking her lover's cum out of my wife's pussy.
And that's exactly how it should be.

eurocuck
Experienced

Unread post by eurocuck » Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:37 am

Depends . If it is my cum I prefer facesiting if it is lover sperm I love missionary. With other lovers she practice safe sex. I love all positions and wife really loves to be cleaned.

cornudoyesposa27
Trainable

Unread post by cornudoyesposa27 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:41 am

warmnsalty wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 4:13 am
Fucklicking for me, which combines the best of both fucking and face sitting. There's nothing like lying underneath and licking his cock as it goes in and out of her pussy, licking her clit as his cock slides in.... then feeling his cock pulse on my tongue as he's deep inside, planting his seed... he pulls out... cum drips into my mouth and she sits down on my face... pure heaven :)
Exactly what I like buddy!

cuckcouple

Unread post by cuckcouple » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:46 am

I absolutely LOVE fucklicking, so I chose that, but 98% of the time it is her laying "missionary".