your first experience as a cuckold

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

my reactions before and after our very first cuckolding

I encouraged my wife to give her best to please the bull
33%
I was continuously dripping with excitement
22%
Secretly I expected bull to dominate and humiliate me
6%
I expected my wife and bull to team up to humiliate me
6%
my wife was delighted to see me roughed up
1%
bonding with my wife was better afterwards
20%
wife focused on my facial expressions when humiliated
2%
I desire a more dominating bull next time
10%

Total votes: 185

subsisscuck
Virgin

your first experience as a cuckold

Unread post by subsisscuck » Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:10 am

to help you write your responses I have listed following prompts but feel free to widen your imagination as well:

1. Your expectations about the bull and how actually did he perform
2. What you anticipations of your wife, and did he do something different before or during the meeting.
3. Your expectations of him towards you and how he actually behaved with you.
4. Overall, was it a pleasant experience or it was a disappointment?
5. What would you like to have in your next bull after your very first experience?
6. What has changed after your first experience?
7. What are your feelings for your wife soon after your first experience?

I thank you in advance for your valuable contributions and I would also request you for a small survey with this post.

Regards

subsisscuck
Virgin

Re: your first experience as a cuckold

Unread post by subsisscuck » Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:28 pm

can you please add something to make this most more useful for cucks

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:04 am

We had talked quite a bit before our first experience and we both had some expectations of the first time. It was what I wanted to happen however I did hold back on a lot of of things. We did select the first guy together. He was a Black man and we are a white couple as that was part of our original fantasy from our very first conversation. Keeping it short, his cock was much larger than mine and had a much better body too.

He was polite and he knew it was our first time as he kept things very slow and gentle for the most part. When we all got naked he politely took over and she enjoyed every moment of it. From the moment she saw his cock she could not wait to get it inside her. As us two men stood side by side it was obvious he was much larger than me. While I stood there very excited, standing tall with my rock hard erected cock and yet he was only on his way to getting hard, just a little more than halfway there. He was already much larger than me. At this point she dove onto her knees and put his cock up against her face like if I was not even in the room. He just smiled at me and than after a few moments of her sucking his cock, he picked her up and pushed her onto the bed.

First they kissed as they felt each other up and then he slightly lifted up and while she started to lift her legs up in the air she reached down and guided the head of his cock into her pussy. This was it for me as I grunted and shot ropes of my cum into the air on to the hotel rooms' carpet he looked over at me smiled and lightly chuckled at me, then he turned his full focus on her and started to hammer away at her pussy.

I watched and my cock grew hard again as I was to witness something I never seen before. The following never happened with my wife and I. Her legs stretched up straight in the air, her hips lifting and matching his downward thrust into her. Her light screams became very loud and pierced the air in the room. The length of time he pounded her pussy was a thousand times more than I ever had. His cock reached deeper inside her. Before this she had only had clitoral orgasms with me, never had a vaginal orgasm before with me or another man, according to her. Now here she is having rolling vaginal orgasms.

He fucked her non stop for nearly two hours. I had come several times while standing there watching this man pound my wife into ecstasy. When he was done, he got off her as she laid there like a worn our rag doll with the biggest smile on her face I had ever seen. As he walked by me he leaned in and whispered to me, that is how you do it. Those words sunk in deep in my gut as my wife called me over and like always at the end of our fuck sessions I went down on her pussy. But this time it was someone elses cum oozing out of her pussy and my cock grew harder.

The experience was everything we had discussed and more. She had better sex then she had expected. I wanted to see her happy and did. I also as I had not expressed in our conversations, deep down inside I wanted that humiliation and got it, but now I needed more. I never seen her act this way sexually and I was nervous and excited at the same time about how she would feel. I knew our life and marriage had changed forever. I knew she would always look at my cock differently. I knew sex for us would be different. I knew we would be doing this again, yet here I was not even done eating all his cum out of her pussy when bent over and he kissed her before walking out that hotel room door. I knew things were to be different as I moved up her body and my cock touched her very loose wet pussy lips. I knew at that moment, I was now more than just a premature ejeculating husband, I was her premature ejeculating cum eating cuckold who at that moment happen to be cumming upon entering her pussy lips. At that same time she looked at me and said "it's ok baby I still love you very much." https://www.flickr.com/photos/mrdnrm12/ ... ateposted/
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Thu Nov 17, 2022 7:28 am

Hot!

us2furu2
Experienced

Unread post by us2furu2 » Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:43 am

WoW So intense 🔥🔥🔥The type of story Cockold Dreams are made of..🥵😈
Thanks For posting
AndyC of Us2furU2

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:49 am

Awesome -- thanks for sharing your experience.
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:36 am

My wife had told me beforehand that she might sleep with this guy while she was away on a business trip. While she was on this trip, she called me and told me in his presence that I was now a cuckold.