Sloppy Seconds

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

How much time elapsed before you entered your wife after she had sex with another person?

Immediately
52%
10 minutes
14%
30 minutes
12%
60 minutes
4%
1 to 3 hours
11%
3+ hours
6%

Total votes: 113

SteveInNorcal
Prepubescent

Sloppy Seconds

Unread post by SteveInNorcal » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:20 am

I was lucky enough to recently enjoy sloppy seconds about 20 minutes after my wife had sex with a lover at a hotel. I was downstairs and was summoned back to the room shortly after he left. When I entered the room, I noticed two things immediately: 1) the bed, which had been tidy when I left the room, was now obviously used, and 2) the room smelled of sex and perspiration. The smell was intoxicating and my wife greeted me with a kiss and shy grin. She whispered to me that she too had climaxed during their lovemaking. While she had wiped off the obvious cum oozing out of her (too bad!) and put her clothes back on, I was determined to enter her as soon as possible. It didn't take long and when I entered her I experienced an amazingly silky sensation from the cum left inside her. It was a perfect lubricant and I was unable to last very long given how she felt. I CRAVE the next opportunity to relive this experience! I wonder how long that extra silky sensation lasts... What are your experiences?

desertsub

Re: Sloppy Seconds

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:19 am

I am not allowed to fuck my wife after she has been with someone else. She says my little dick doesn't deserve to reclaim her so I have never experienced 'silky seconds'. :(
Last edited by desertsub on Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:20 pm

SteveInNorcal wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:20 am
I wonder how long that extra silky sensation lasts... What are your experiences?

:lol: You pose the question like it's a one-time happening ;). When my Number1 gets his "sloppy seconds" varies each time I'm with a lover. Where I am, where he is, what else we have going on, etc.
Too many times to even hazard a guess for an average ;).

SubSnuggler
Virgin

Unread post by SubSnuggler » Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:35 pm

My Wife is usually too sore to allow me into her, usually she will allow me some PIV the next evening.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:53 pm

I hit immediately only because you only gave us one option. In actuality, the times vary depending upon the situation

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:52 pm

There was only one time where I had an overwhelming desire to fuck my wife after she returned from Jim's apartment at 3 in the morning. Usually, I would wake up as I heard her coming down the hallway. She would stop by my side, give me a warm kiss, and excuse herself to the bathroom. She would clean herself up, freshen up, and come back to the bedroom with the bottle of baby oil. I would lie there with heart pounding. She would disrobe from her restaurant uniform and strip down to panties and bra. Soon, her glowing face would be beaming at me and her talented, experienced hand would be anointing and stroking me with that incredibly slippery oil. She would ask if I wanted to hear about her night with Jim. I would nervously respond in the affirmative. Her sheepish smile would turn to a daring stare as her manicured fingertips caressed my bulging cock in a most seductive manner. She would recount how he would invite her back to his apartment after their shift at the restaurant and she would quietly accept. He would welcome her with candles, music, and being freshly showered and looking very buff. She would usually feel a little guilty at first but he would ply her with her favorite wine, leading her to then want to get stoned. This would inevitably lead her to produce a freshly rolled joint that just happened to be in her pocketbook. The smoking of pot and the atmosphere in the room drove her to distraction and she would soon enough be caressing and kissing him. He would unbutton her white blouse and slip his hand under her cup teasing her nipples. Her hand would trace a familiar trail up his thigh and massage his youthful cock. Slipping her fingers under his waistband, she would find paydirt and a raging hardon. From here it was lust, removal of clothing, and union. He would have his way with this older, married, mother of two, who only wanted to be pleasured like only he could.

Her stories would grow increasingly exciting. How they would make love multiple times, how he could bring her to orgasm after orgasm with his cock, how they would shower together then jump back in bed for one more wild fuck session. This one night, her story was so sensuous I just had an overwhelming desire to experience her well-fucked pussy right away. She agreed and I mounted her. When I slipped inside, I was surprised at how I didn't feel her usual snug walls enveloping my average-sized cock. She made a snide remark about how tight she must have felt knowing quite well the opposite was the case. She knew he would fill her and expand her beyond her wildest dreams. Her canal was loose for my size and I could barely feel anything. It took me years to understand.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:34 am

This is a feeling you have to experience to understand how it feels. I have had her immediately after he has cum in my wife.,I prefer calling it silky seconds.

Pauline

AndyPlays
Virgin

Unread post by AndyPlays » Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:15 am

I have played with several hotwives with their hubby watching followed by them doing cleanup on the hotwife.

I can’t say I fully understand it myself except both hubby and wife look good together. I actually enjoy watching it.

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:26 am

All of them, my wife often gets a creampie from her lover.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:38 am

I, too, can't pick just one option. It's ranged from immediately to several hours. I do prefer as quickly as possible. I do remember watching a lover fucked by her boyfriend, and as soon as he finished, I asked her "are you ready for another dick?" She replied "yes", and I was immediately on top of her with no preliminaries. That woman never got tired of being fucked.

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:15 pm

It is always imeadiate for me, the whole idea is to fuck her while her pussy is hot, streched, and wet with other guys cum. The best time is to fuck her right as the other guy pulls his cock out.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

knight4princess
Player

Unread post by knight4princess » Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:36 pm

At first, my wife and I had never heard the term of "silky seconds" and thought we'd invented it ourselves. It's easy to see how others found it the same way. Sometimes I swear my wife gets off more on the "silky seconds" round more than her first round with her lover.

As far as the question, I answered "immediately" but that can be a matter of minutes if I eat her creampie. Or in a rare situation, where I'm not immediately present.

Sandstone
Trainable

Unread post by Sandstone » Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:10 am

i love it anytime but i think about 30 minutes is my favorite. i love the silkiness of the way she feels and the sensitivity she has. knowing she recently had sex and i get to finish her is my favorite.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:33 pm

From your last sentence I assumed you were asking how long you could enjoy his cum inside her after they had sex.
I’ve had sex with my wife after all the options listed and for longer.

How long you can enjoy sloppy seconds depends on many variables, including how much he came and whether she tried to keep it inside her and I think probably the consistency of cum varies between men so affects how quickly it leaks out.

In my experience the wetness reduces quickly and the taste and smell reduces significantly after an hour, but my wife is still nicely lubricated the next day after a late night date.

Excuck_79
Virgin

Unread post by Excuck_79 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:39 am

As soon as the bull pulls out I'm inside it.