Wife became sexually exclusive with her lover .. Is it normal ?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

What do you think about my wife behavior of denying me sex , kisses or even seeing her naked ?

It's normal in cuckold lifestyle to be denied sex and not allowed to kiss or touch your wife .
74%
No , it's not common and this behavior of my wife means that there is something wrong .
26%

Total votes: 296

annsman
$2 Ho

Re: Wife became sexually exclusive with her lover .. Is it normal ?

Unread post by annsman » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:30 pm

I’ve selected “not normal” but I don’t relate to many on this blog who submit to their wife or her boyfriend. Assuming you are in love with your wife, find her sexually attractive and on top of that are turned on by her having sex with another man why would you not want to make love to your wife?

To me if she refused me it would feel a rejection of me and our marriage.

I accept that we are all turned on by different weird and wonderful things, but they heighten our desire so I don’t understand why anyone would supress that with denial.

I’m not criticising anyone, as we all have our own kinks, but I am just trying to understand it and wonder how those who do enjoy it get their sexual relief.

Bound2bmine
Trainable

Unread post by Bound2bmine » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:03 am

I selected not normal. And this is why. This kind of happened in my marriage my ex-wife had a steady lover who she very quickly became exclusive with in fact being with him three to four times a week and many times when it was possible sleeping with her in our own home. There was no set rule not allowing me to touch her but it was a quick transition the more and more that she slept with him granted they were together 3 to 4 times a week so not much time for me. This eventually led to my wife in her own words seeing him as the main man in her life. She did not see me as her husband anymore and eventually led to separation her pregnancy and divorce. So in my opinion only very special couples a very strong marriage survive something like this. But again this is my opinion.
Skype = jb1038_2
Kik = bound2bmine

Mrbigbull
Experienced

Unread post by Mrbigbull » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:18 am

NewYorkCuckold wrote:My wife started to cuckold me few years ago . She prefers to have a long term lover not multiple lovers . With the first 3 lovers that she had years ago , I was allowed to have sex with her . Not frequently , but once a month or once every 3 weeks .

Few months ago , she found a new lover and he became her new long term bull . But since she started fucking him , things changed between us concerning sex .

She told me that she wants to be exclusive with this new lover . I'm now totally denied sex . I'm not allowed to fuck my wife . She doesn't allow me to touch her , lick her or even kiss her . Not only that , but she doesn't allow me to see her naked .
She spends the weekends with her new lover in his place , and sleeps over in his place sometimes during the regular week days .

I still share bed with her when we sleep , but I can't touch her or cuddle with her when we are in bed together .

So , is such behavior from my wife common in cuckold lifestyle ? I mean total sexual denial , and not allowing me to kiss her or touch her or even to see her naked . Are there other cuckoldresses who behave in the same way ? Or does my wife's behavior show that there is something wrong ?

Please let me know your opinions ...
Hi NewYorkCuckold,

I've selected not normal.
Every cuckold relationship is different, there is no guide that says what is "normal".
The most important in this lifestyle is that you both agree with what happens.
So in this case if you are totally fine with your situation then there is nothing wrong.

But if you do not like it this way, well, then there is something wrong.
The question her is did you discussed this with your wife. Did you mention that you do not like this at all.
If she still wants to go through with this, then you should mention that you will fuck other woman, because you need and want the sex.

The way you tell your story is as if you do not get anything out of this, it doesn't turn you on.
So first question, am I right with the assumption that this is a situation you do not want?

Cheers,
MrBigBull.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:36 am

The denial of sex is one thing, even the no seeing her naked but no touching or kissing? No intimacy at all? How does she treat you emotionally? Does she still engage with you in a loving manner? Or is she cold and distant? Does she enjoy humiliating you non sexually? How is your communication with each other. Is this just NRE? Or has she decided to only maintain a relationship with you for financial reasons? How did your cuckold relationship start? Are the two of you in a FLR? Does she have sex with him in your house? His? if his, has she moved clothes/belongings to his place? How much time does she spend with him at his place? Just when they fuck or does she spend the night, weekends or all the time she can? Do you still feel that the two of you are still bonded? Only you know what you want and are willing to endure. As others have said above (And IMHO, very good advice) that you two very much need to talk honestly and openly! I know, lots of questions but these are the ones that came to mind.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:19 am

I think Mr.BigBull is correct !

Before my wife and embarked on this voyage, we discussed it at length. When Sir, her bull began wanting to
add to our agreed upon rules we worked it out. I totally understand how painful the rules can be. But I adore
my wife and know that Sir gives her something I didn't provide.Seeing and/or hearing her pleasure makes me
hard. When he is here i sleep in the study next to our bedroom.
I no longer have anything but oral sex with her, and that only in front of Sir. When alone i do sleep with her.
We cuddle and she often kisses me.
Our lives to the world appear to be a devoted couple. That is what we are. I do service Sir then he demands it.
Is it difficult ? Of course at times very difficult. But in my mind it is my gift to the lady i adore!

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:59 am

We sometimes strive for exclusivity, but it never holds.... when my wife is horny, she wants it NOW. :-)))))

Wooster
Experienced

Unread post by Wooster » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:34 am

Huh. Just noticed this thread. OP, are you still there? What happened?

maidinmisery
Virgin

Unread post by maidinmisery » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:26 am

I'm not sure about normal but it's common enough.

My fiancee, while a fan of gangbangs, generally prefers sticking to one lover which is why she likes the thought of a live-in boyfriend. She already cut me off from sex a long time ago but cut me off from a lot of physical stuff as she looks for a bf. Some hotwives are like that, exclusive to one guy even if it's not their husband.

mrandmrsgrace
Experienced

Unread post by mrandmrsgrace » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:09 am

At this point in our cuckold relationship, my wife has finally settled on one single bull and isn't seeing any other men. I still get to have sex with my wife, however, her bull has the exclusive right to be cum inside my wife's pussy. Unless my wife is letting me feel his sloppy seconds afterwards, I am not allowed to go bare and have to use a condom.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:21 pm

you asked, what is normal.

if it is fine with you, it is normal for you. and that should count. nothing else.
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

Loserpaul
Experienced

Unread post by Loserpaul » Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:59 am

It is not uncommon. It is true in my case. But does not apply for all cucks.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:58 am

Shes exclusive with her lover.

Pauline

CuckHusband11
Virgin

Unread post by CuckHusband11 » Mon May 15, 2023 4:12 am

For couple with a cuckold dynamic to there relationship I think it’s fine and perfectly normal for them to stop being sexual partners and for the wife to commit to her lover/bull. My wife and I are not quite at that point yet, but it is something that we have seriously been considering for a while now, and my wife talking to her boyfriend about and he’s obviously quite keen that we eventually take this step. At the moment there are things that he has a few things that only he does with my wife that I don’t, like anal and swallowing cum and oral sex on a regular basis.
We have had a sit down chat about ho my role in the relationship is changing in regards to sex and we are all three agreed that my role should be less and more of a formality between husband and wife

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon May 15, 2023 4:19 am

Welcoime to the forum CuckHusband11.

CuckHusband11
Virgin

Unread post by CuckHusband11 » Mon May 15, 2023 4:39 am

armyguyot1 wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 4:19 am
Welcoime to the forum CuckHusband11.
Thank you so much. I’m looking forward to posting a lot about my experience

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon May 15, 2023 4:48 am

CuckHusband11 wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 4:12 am
For couple with a cuckold dynamic to there relationship I think it’s fine and perfectly normal for them to stop being sexual partners and for the wife to commit to her lover/bull. My wife and I are not quite at that point yet, but it is something that we have seriously been considering for a while now, and my wife talking to her boyfriend about and he’s obviously quite keen that we eventually take this step. At the moment there are things that he has a few things that only he does with my wife that I don’t, like anal and swallowing cum and oral sex on a regular basis.
We have had a sit down chat about ho my role in the relationship is changing in regards to sex and we are all three agreed that my role should be less and more of a formality between husband and wife
Yep, you've pretty much summed it up with a few short sentences. As cuckolds, we slowly but surely start surrendering our women little by little until we get to the point where we are the emotional partner and the other man or men are the ones making our women orgasm daily. Somehow, we learn to accept and prefer it this way.

CuckHusband11
Virgin

Unread post by CuckHusband11 » Mon May 15, 2023 5:33 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 4:48 am
CuckHusband11 wrote:
Yep, you've pretty much summed it up with a few short sentences. As cuckolds, we slowly but surely start surrendering our women little by little until we get to the point where we are the emotional partner and the other man or men are the ones making our women orgasm daily. Somehow, we learn to accept and prefer it this way.
That’s absolutely it for us, slowly things are changing, her lover is taking over as her sexual partner and I am her emotional support and husband and it’s what I want too. It’s perfect for me it I’m honest

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon May 15, 2023 7:46 am

CuckHusband11 wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 5:33 am
ucaneffher wrote:
CuckHusband11 wrote:
That’s absolutely it for us, slowly things are changing, her lover is taking over as her sexual partner and I am her emotional support and husband and it’s what I want too. It’s perfect for me it I’m honest
It took less than 2 years, probably closer to a year and a half for my then girlfriend to transition herself to mainly being sexual with other men. I can't say that I didn't see it coming nor did I reject the idea when she would suddenly start saving herself days before her dates, or when she would begin spending overnights, or when she would start going away most weekends. I went with it and became her emotional support and the one who helped make it easy. I was literally the one that took over responsibilities so she could have absolutely all the time in the world to go get laid. I became the partner-friend that took one for the team so she could go spend time with boys without worries.

I'd be receptive of doing it again with my new girlfriend, if she desired such arrangement.

CuckHusband11
Virgin

Unread post by CuckHusband11 » Mon May 15, 2023 7:51 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 7:46 am
CuckHusband11 wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 5:33 am
ucaneffher wrote:
CuckHusband11 wrote:
It took less than 2 years, probably closer to a year and a half for my then girlfriend to transition herself to mainly being sexual with other men. I can't say that I didn't see it coming nor did I reject the idea when she would suddenly start saving herself days before her dates, or when she would begin spending overnights, or when she would start going away most weekends. I went with it and became her emotional support and the one who helped make it easy. I was literally the one that took over responsibilities so she could have absolutely all the time in the world to go get laid. I became the partner-friend that took one for the team so she could go spend time with boys without worries.

I'd be receptive of doing it again with my new girlfriend, if she desired such arrangement.
The thing with us that makes it all work easily is that we are all on the same page, we all are open about what we want to happen and we all, including me, want it to happen. And I wouldn’t want it any different now.

Love to private message with you

Swedish couple
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Swedish couple » Mon May 15, 2023 8:54 am

I would love to be sexually exclusive with a lover.

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Mon May 15, 2023 10:23 am

So my wife stopped fucking me for a year and a half after she broke up with her boyfriend. I thought we were going through a rough patch but actually she has been seeing him all that time and he has been servicing her needs. She really enjoys sex with him and, whilst i have been getting some lately, lets say he gets a lot more than i do.

FNQLivin
Experienced

Unread post by FNQLivin » Mon May 15, 2023 12:15 pm

Jezza2543 wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 10:23 am
So my wife stopped fucking me for a year and a half after she broke up with her boyfriend. I thought we were going through a rough patch but actually she has been seeing him all that time and he has been servicing her needs. She really enjoys sex with him and, whilst i have been getting some lately, lets say he gets a lot more than i do.
😳 that’s not good. I thought she stopped seeing him?

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon May 15, 2023 12:17 pm

Unfortunately when they get addicted to that outside dick... The only thing you can do is let it be or walk away.

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Mon May 15, 2023 2:04 pm

Swedish couple wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 8:54 am
I would love to be sexually exclusive with a lover.
Why do you say that, context?

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Mon May 15, 2023 2:58 pm

FNQLivin wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 12:15 pm
Jezza2543 wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 10:23 am
😳 that’s not good. I thought she stopped seeing him?
So did I… she has agreed not to hide it from me anymore, but she told me she loves him and there is nothing i can do to stop it, so i guess I'm a cuck again - for now!