You know you're a cuck when...

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
uxorious
Player
Posts: 310
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:22 am

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by uxorious » Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:09 am

funkyfitter wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:09 am
As they approached the corner to where the elevators were, I sat watching, expecting her to look back but she turned the corner by his side, the last of the group to do so and without a second thought, disappeared behind the wall. I thought about getting up and running to get her because my heart halfway sank but the stirring in my crotch kept me glued to my seat.


This was the first time that I had ever seen her disappear with a group of complete strangers. I knew that she was going to be okay, but the thing that actually settled my nerves was that there were two other women in the group. Some people from her side of of the wedding guests were still hanging at the bar and some of Mark's friends were still at a couple of tables. I didn't really know anyone so I sat at the bar and ordered another drink, my cock halfway hard as my mind was going in a hundred different directions and kept returning to the vision of my wife,
legs spread wide and him sliding his cock into her pussy.

The longest twenty minutes of my life passed before I saw the party group turn the corner on their way back but her and Mark weren't with them. I thought to myself, Holy Fuck ! The thought of texting her went through my mind as I sat there looking. As the others walked back into the bar, they turned the corner at the elevators, leaving me so happy, yet so disappointed at the same time. I don't know if anyone else noticed or even cared if they did, but to me, they were laughing and chatting like a couple would as they made their way to the bar entrance where she gave me a smile and a little wave before they stopped, touched her arm and said something which made her chuckle before he turned to go to his table of friends and she walked back to our spot at the bar. Another peck on the lips was my greeting from her. I opened my mouth to speak but she cut me off and said, "I have to pee. Get me a drink." As my wife once again walked away, she glanced back at Mark, who was taking it all in with a quizzical look from his view at the table.
This story is amazing! Please continue.

User avatar
tractorman2
Pervert
Posts: 703
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:05 am

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by tractorman2 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:07 am

You are both on a four day road trip through Europe on route home, three countries, four hotels, a Ferry and customs. The Ferry and customs wait involves lots of hanging around most of it out of our vehicle infront of hundreds of people queueing.

To travel in she allocates you your daily female knickers to cover your CB and suspenders as usual but this time also tight female jeans and i mean tight that show your bulge and that your wearing suspenders under those jeans. Jeans she would never dare allocate you to wear in public at home and she says they look good nobody will notice. If thats not enough you are allocated t shirts clearly showing your collared.

At busy service stations along the way you look in the mirrors and see the bulge and straps and think shit.......then try get a locked cock out of a tight pair of jeans, having to undo the top button them hoping they dont drop down whilst stood in a UK busy service station urinal, knowing that would show your suspender belt and straps whilst surrounded by men, hoping nobody will comment..

And you know she is wearing sexy but comfortable MENS jeans.

Your main concern is people think your gay (nothing wrong with that but your not) so you have to be with her at all times like a dog and know if asked if your gay you would willing admit NO i am her collared cuck husband.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict
Posts: 2137
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:08 am

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:25 pm

tractorman2 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:07 am
You are both on a four day road trip through Europe on route home, three countries, four hotels, a Ferry and customs. The Ferry and customs wait involves lots of hanging around most of it out of our vehicle infront of hundreds of people queueing.

To travel in she allocates you your daily female knickers to cover your CB and suspenders as usual but this time also tight female jeans and i mean tight that show your bulge and that your wearing suspenders under those jeans. Jeans she would never dare allocate you to wear in public at home and she says they look good nobody will notice. If thats not enough you are allocated t shirts clearly showing your collared.

At busy service stations along the way you look in the mirrors and see the bulge and straps and think shit.......then try get a locked cock out of a tight pair of jeans, having to undo the top button them hoping they dont drop down whilst stood in a UK busy service station urinal, knowing that would show your suspender belt and straps whilst surrounded by men, hoping nobody will comment..

And you know she is wearing sexy but comfortable MENS jeans.

Your main concern is people think your gay (nothing wrong with that but your not) so you have to be with her at all times like a dog and know if asked if your gay you would willing admit NO i am her collared cuck husband.
As ignorant as it sounds, I had to Google what suspenders are... now that I know, I can't say that I have really seen anyone around here wear suspenders... Might be more common in your geographic region than where I am as I've only seen them in the movies

ucaneffher
OHW Addict
Posts: 2137
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:08 am

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:28 pm

You know that you're a cuckold when you reach a point in your life where your girlfriend having sex is more important than you having sex. As a result it's important to you and you hope that she finds a reliable man who is always available to take care of her sexual needs when she most needs him. Ideally that she has a dedicated boyfriend who will man handle her whenever she wants sex and at a momenta notice.
Last edited by ucaneffher on Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

funkyfitter
Experienced
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:34 am

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by funkyfitter » Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:16 pm

uxorious wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:09 am
funkyfitter wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:09 am
As they approached the corner to where the elevators were, I sat watching, expecting her to look back but she turned the corner by his side, the last of the group to do so and without a second thought, disappeared behind the wall. I thought about getting up and running to get her because my heart halfway sank but the stirring in my crotch kept me glued to my seat.


This was the first time that I had ever seen her disappear with a group of complete strangers. I knew that she was going to be okay, but the thing that actually settled my nerves was that there were two other women in the group. Some people from her side of of the wedding guests were still hanging at the bar and some of Mark's friends were still at a couple of tables. I didn't really know anyone so I sat at the bar and ordered another drink, my cock halfway hard as my mind was going in a hundred different directions and kept returning to the vision of my wife,
legs spread wide and him sliding his cock into her pussy.

The longest twenty minutes of my life passed before I saw the party group turn the corner on their way back but her and Mark weren't with them. I thought to myself, Holy Fuck ! The thought of texting her went through my mind as I sat there looking. As the others walked back into the bar, they turned the corner at the elevators, leaving me so happy, yet so disappointed at the same time. I don't know if anyone else noticed or even cared if they did, but to me, they were laughing and chatting like a couple would as they made their way to the bar entrance where she gave me a smile and a little wave before they stopped, touched her arm and said something which made her chuckle before he turned to go to his table of friends and she walked back to our spot at the bar. Another peck on the lips was my greeting from her. I opened my mouth to speak but she cut me off and said, "I have to pee. Get me a drink." As my wife once again walked away, she glanced back at Mark, who was taking it all in with a quizzical look from his view at the table.
This story is amazing! Please continue.

She was stopped by her distant relatives and friends that she knew from her cousins neighborhood when they were kids. Calling me over with a wave of her arm, I slid off the barstool, grabbed our drinks and started on my way over. Mark must have noticed her again because she was looking his way and giving him a delicate finger wave and smile. I wanted to turn and look back but I resisted the temptation. Handing her the drink when I reached her, my reward was another peck on the lips as she looked beyond me with a smile.

She looked so sexy with her country girl look, standing there with a hand on her hip, with some cleavage from her 36B's and her long, smooth legs extending from under her just short enough to get looks sundress. With some reintroductions by her for me, we talked for about fifteen minutes before they announced that it was time for them to call it a night. As we were walking back, Mark was checking her out the whole way. When we reached the seats at the bar where we came from, we said good night to one another with the promise of a fantastic time at the wedding the next day.

I pulled the stool out for my wife, allowing her to slide back on before I reclaimed my spot. She talked about her cousins for a few minutes, before turning to see that some of Mark's friends were getting up to leave, which left him and a couple at his table. They locked eyes and smiled. A minute later she looked at me and said "I want to go and sit at the table with Mark. You can come too.", as she turned, hopped off the barstool and walked over with me following a few steps behind. My wife asked, "Mind if we join you" ? as she slipped into the seat next to him, leaving me to sit on the other side of her. I was introduced by her as they already knew my wife from the earlier pot party up in the hotel room.

uxorious
Player
Posts: 310
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:22 am

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by uxorious » Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:28 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:25 pm
tractorman2 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:07 am
You are both on a four day road trip through Europe on route home, three countries, four hotels, a Ferry and customs. The Ferry and customs wait involves lots of hanging around most of it out of our vehicle infront of hundreds of people queueing.

To travel in she allocates you your daily female knickers to cover your CB and suspenders as usual but this time also tight female jeans and i mean tight that show your bulge and that your wearing suspenders under those jeans. Jeans she would never dare allocate you to wear in public at home and she says they look good nobody will notice. If thats not enough you are allocated t shirts clearly showing your collared.

At busy service stations along the way you look in the mirrors and see the bulge and straps and think shit.......then try get a locked cock out of a tight pair of jeans, having to undo the top button them hoping they dont drop down whilst stood in a UK busy service station urinal, knowing that would show your suspender belt and straps whilst surrounded by men, hoping nobody will comment..

And you know she is wearing sexy but comfortable MENS jeans.

Your main concern is people think your gay (nothing wrong with that but your not) so you have to be with her at all times like a dog and know if asked if your gay you would willing admit NO i am her collared cuck husband.
As ignorant as it sounds, I had to Google what suspenders are... now that I know, I can't say that I have really seen anyone around here wear suspenders... Might be more common in your geographic region than where I am as I've only seen them in the movies
I think in this context the (I assume British) poster is describing what we call in the US a garter belt and not (American) suspenders meant to hold your pants (trousers!) up by going over the wearer’s shoulders.

User avatar
tractorman2
Pervert
Posts: 703
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:05 am

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by tractorman2 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:05 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:25 pm
tractorman2 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:07 am
You are both on a four day road trip through Europe on route home, three countries, four hotels, a Ferry and customs. The Ferry and customs wait involves lots of hanging around most of it out of our vehicle infront of hundreds of people queueing.

To travel in she allocates you your daily female knickers to cover your CB and suspenders as usual but this time also tight female jeans and i mean tight that show your bulge and that your wearing suspenders under those jeans. Jeans she would never dare allocate you to wear in public at home and she says they look good nobody will notice. If thats not enough you are allocated t shirts clearly showing your collared.

At busy service stations along the way you look in the mirrors and see the bulge and straps and think shit.......then try get a locked cock out of a tight pair of jeans, having to undo the top button them hoping they dont drop down whilst stood in a UK busy service station urinal, knowing that would show your suspender belt and straps whilst surrounded by men, hoping nobody will comment..

And you know she is wearing sexy but comfortable MENS jeans.

Your main concern is people think your gay (nothing wrong with that but your not) so you have to be with her at all times like a dog and know if asked if your gay you would willing admit NO i am her collared cuck husband.
As ignorant as it sounds, I had to Google what suspenders are... now that I know, I can't say that I have really seen anyone around here wear suspenders... Might be more common in your geographic region than where I am as I've only seen them in the movies
They were commonly worn in the UK by females probably upto the late 1980s as a sexy item and indeed they were, worn under a dress or skirt they offered easy access to touch or fuck without her removing any items of clothing too and looked and felt fantastic too.

My girlfriend now wife first wore them for me when she was 16, with her slim body and 33 inch legs she looked fantastically sexy. Then she wore them under her tight jeans to go out to the pub as a treat for me...and as i knew for other men who could see the straps pressing through the denim. As she chose to semi feminise me her cuck she now likes me to wear them as her kink under the same tight jeans she wore then. i enjoyed wearing them and still love her wearing them too.

I doubt the younger generation wear them, they seam to prefer leggings.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict
Posts: 2137
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:08 am

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:21 am

tractorman2 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:05 am
ucaneffher wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:25 pm
tractorman2 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:07 am
You are both on a four day road trip through Europe on route home, three countries, four hotels, a Ferry and customs. The Ferry and customs wait involves lots of hanging around most of it out of our vehicle infront of hundreds of people queueing.

To travel in she allocates you your daily female knickers to cover your CB and suspenders as usual but this time also tight female jeans and i mean tight that show your bulge and that your wearing suspenders under those jeans. Jeans she would never dare allocate you to wear in public at home and she says they look good nobody will notice. If thats not enough you are allocated t shirts clearly showing your collared.

At busy service stations along the way you look in the mirrors and see the bulge and straps and think shit.......then try get a locked cock out of a tight pair of jeans, having to undo the top button them hoping they dont drop down whilst stood in a UK busy service station urinal, knowing that would show your suspender belt and straps whilst surrounded by men, hoping nobody will comment..

And you know she is wearing sexy but comfortable MENS jeans.

Your main concern is people think your gay (nothing wrong with that but your not) so you have to be with her at all times like a dog and know if asked if your gay you would willing admit NO i am her collared cuck husband.
As ignorant as it sounds, I had to Google what suspenders are... now that I know, I can't say that I have really seen anyone around here wear suspenders... Might be more common in your geographic region than where I am as I've only seen them in the movies
They were commonly worn in the UK by females probably upto the late 1980s as a sexy item and indeed they were, worn under a dress or skirt they offered easy access to touch or fuck without her removing any items of clothing too and looked and felt fantastic too.

My girlfriend now wife first wore them for me when she was 16, with her slim body and 33 inch legs she looked fantastically sexy. Then she wore them under her tight jeans to go out to the pub as a treat for me...and as i knew for other men who could see the straps pressing through the denim. As she chose to semi feminise me her cuck she now likes me to wear them as her kink under the same tight jeans she wore then. i enjoyed wearing them and still love her wearing them too.

I doubt the younger generation wear them, they seam to prefer leggings.
Thanks for clarifying! Uxorious also made better sense of it than I by deducing it to a different name for us here in the US. What you describe does match that of a garter belt for us US folks. If you look up suspenders in the US and then apply that visual to your story, it can become a tad comical but now with the right visual it is definitely more cuck oriented :whip:

My gf has wore suspenders/garter belts and they are certainly sexy with lingerie/stockings!

User avatar
stubbyhubby
Trainable
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:37 pm

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by stubbyhubby » Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:47 am

You know you are a cuck when another guy flirts with your wife in front of you and instead of getting angry you encourage it.

You know you are a cuck if your wife cheated on you and you forgave her before she even asked.

You know you are a cuck if you go to the bakery and see Boston Cream Pie on the sign and it makes you think of eating cum.

You know you are a cuck if your wife talks about her former lovers and it excites you instead of upsetting you.

You know you are a cuck if you meet a new guy and wonder if he has a big cock and would want to fuck your wife.

You know you are a cuck (or you should be) if you get an erection in gray sweatpants and nobody notices.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict
Posts: 2137
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:08 am

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:33 pm

stubbyhubby wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:47 am
You know you are a cuck when another guy flirts with your wife in front of you and instead of getting angry you encourage it.

Absolutely, the minute it happens I am backing off and making it easy for her to engage. Got a chance to try it a couple of times already and it has been quite pleasant

You know you are a cuck if your wife cheated on you and you forgave her before she even asked.

Absolutely, she hasn't cheated cheated but has gone behind my back deliberately to test me and she gets a 100% pass without a doubt

You know you are a cuck if you go to the bakery and see Boston Cream Pie on the sign and it makes you think of eating cum.
Not a creampie type of guy. Never tried, never been attracted to the thought, so can't relate there

You know you are a cuck if your wife talks about her former lovers and it excites you instead of upsetting you.

Hasn't happened very much but the few times she has mentioned the sex life, it has not bothered me.

You know you are a cuck if you meet a new guy and wonder if he has a big cock and would want to fuck your wife.

I can't say that I wonder about the penis of the men I meet but I do ask myself if my girlfriend would like him

You know you are a cuck (or you should be) if you get an erection in gray sweatpants and nobody notices.

Strongly disagree, I don't believe being a cuck means you have a small penis. My ex slept with an army of men and rarely did any of them match or surpass my size. I'm sure there are many small penised men who are cycle though but it isn't true for all.


Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict
Posts: 2498
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:25 pm

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:28 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:21 am
tractorman2 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:05 am
ucaneffher wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:25 pm
tractorman2 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:07 am
You are both on a four day road trip through Europe on route home, three countries, four hotels, a Ferry and customs. The Ferry and customs wait involves lots of hanging around most of it out of our vehicle infront of hundreds of people queueing.

To travel in she allocates you your daily female knickers to cover your CB and suspenders as usual but this time also tight female jeans and i mean tight that show your bulge and that your wearing suspenders under those jeans. Jeans she would never dare allocate you to wear in public at home and she says they look good nobody will notice. If thats not enough you are allocated t shirts clearly showing your collared.

At busy service stations along the way you look in the mirrors and see the bulge and straps and think shit.......then try get a locked cock out of a tight pair of jeans, having to undo the top button them hoping they dont drop down whilst stood in a UK busy service station urinal, knowing that would show your suspender belt and straps whilst surrounded by men, hoping nobody will comment..

And you know she is wearing sexy but comfortable MENS jeans.

Your main concern is people think your gay (nothing wrong with that but your not) so you have to be with her at all times like a dog and know if asked if your gay you would willing admit NO i am her collared cuck husband.
As ignorant as it sounds, I had to Google what suspenders are... now that I know, I can't say that I have really seen anyone around here wear suspenders... Might be more common in your geographic region than where I am as I've only seen them in the movies
They were commonly worn in the UK by females probably upto the late 1980s as a sexy item and indeed they were, worn under a dress or skirt they offered easy access to touch or fuck without her removing any items of clothing too and looked and felt fantastic too.

My girlfriend now wife first wore them for me when she was 16, with her slim body and 33 inch legs she looked fantastically sexy. Then she wore them under her tight jeans to go out to the pub as a treat for me...and as i knew for other men who could see the straps pressing through the denim. As she chose to semi feminise me her cuck she now likes me to wear them as her kink under the same tight jeans she wore then. i enjoyed wearing them and still love her wearing them too.

I doubt the younger generation wear them, they seam to prefer leggings.
Thanks for clarifying! Uxorious also made better sense of it than I by deducing it to a different name for us here in the US. What you describe does match that of a garter belt for us US folks. If you look up suspenders in the US and then apply that visual to your story, it can become a tad comical but now with the right visual it is definitely more cuck oriented :whip:

My gf has wore suspenders/garter belts and they are certainly sexy with lingerie/stockings!
UC - You know your GF is covering her bases when she wears both garter belt and US suspenders. :???: :lol:

ucaneffher
OHW Addict
Posts: 2137
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:08 am

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:49 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:28 pm
ucaneffher wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:21 am
tractorman2 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:05 am
ucaneffher wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:25 pm


As ignorant as it sounds, I had to Google what suspenders are... now that I know, I can't say that I have really seen anyone around here wear suspenders... Might be more common in your geographic region than where I am as I've only seen them in the movies
They were commonly worn in the UK by females probably upto the late 1980s as a sexy item and indeed they were, worn under a dress or skirt they offered easy access to touch or fuck without her removing any items of clothing too and looked and felt fantastic too.

My girlfriend now wife first wore them for me when she was 16, with her slim body and 33 inch legs she looked fantastically sexy. Then she wore them under her tight jeans to go out to the pub as a treat for me...and as i knew for other men who could see the straps pressing through the denim. As she chose to semi feminise me her cuck she now likes me to wear them as her kink under the same tight jeans she wore then. i enjoyed wearing them and still love her wearing them too.

I doubt the younger generation wear them, they seam to prefer leggings.
Thanks for clarifying! Uxorious also made better sense of it than I by deducing it to a different name for us here in the US. What you describe does match that of a garter belt for us US folks. If you look up suspenders in the US and then apply that visual to your story, it can become a tad comical but now with the right visual it is definitely more cuck oriented :whip:

My gf has wore suspenders/garter belts and they are certainly sexy with lingerie/stockings!
UC - You know your GF is covering her bases when she wears both garter belt and US suspenders. :???: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ucaneffher
OHW Addict
Posts: 2137
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:08 am

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:26 am

You know you're a cuck when your girlfriend is officially relying heavily on her lover for sex every day that despite living with you for 3 years, she decides to move out to be with her lover and have easier access to sex with him every night before bed and morning before work.

This time instead of her leaving to move with her lover, I am hoping that she will demand that her lover moves in with us so that she doesn't have to leave the comfort of our home just to get dicked down every single day by her lover since he is the one who will be catering to all of her sexual needs.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict
Posts: 2137
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:08 am

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:05 am

You start realizing that you're a cuckold when it has been over 60 days since your girlfriend last slept on your bed at night, 60 days since she has been inside the home where you and her lived for the last 3 years, 60 days since you last were inside of her and all because she has been living with her boyfriend.

By month 9 she still hasn't stepped foot in your place or bed, you confirm that without a doubt are her cuckold. At month 11.5 you are happy that the lease is almost up and she'll finally be moving back. That's when she surprises you with an extension of lease and she asserts that you are her cuckold and you will have to wait longer to share a bed again because she wants to continue having her own place and privacy to be with other men.

cuckwithasian1
Virgin
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:54 am

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by cuckwithasian1 » Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:11 am

When you ask her pose for a picture in the exact way that was requested by another guy, knowing that it is for him, not you.

User avatar
Ijustloveher
Experienced
Posts: 198
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:38 pm

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:06 pm

When you're discussing the upcoming week with her, and she schedules her nights away with you.

aracuckold
Trainable
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:43 am

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by aracuckold » Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:00 am

When your wife tells you that her boyfriend invited us to dinner then you know for sure that the evening will end with him banging your wife in his apartment and you will sit on the chair and masturbate

ucaneffher
OHW Addict
Posts: 2137
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:08 am

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:48 pm

aracuckold wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:00 am
When your wife tells you that her boyfriend invited us to dinner then you know for sure that the evening will end with him banging your wife in his apartment and you will sit on the chair and masturbate

That or like myself, I'd always find myself leaving empty-handed because her men would always keep her for themselves the entire night

ucaneffher
OHW Addict
Posts: 2137
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:08 am

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Nov 20, 2023 12:02 pm

You know you're a cuck when your girlfriend starts wearing a ring that her boyfriend gave her and she wears it 24/7. In 2+ years she never took the ring off and since I had never gotten her a ring, his was the only ring she would wear and always reminded me that she was his when she would flash his ring on her finger.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict
Posts: 2137
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:08 am

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Nov 20, 2023 12:19 pm

You know you're a cuck when you can't make plans with your girlfriend on Valentine's Day because her boyfriend gets priority.

I would typically spend Valentine's Day watching her getting ready /putting on red lingerie for her boyfriend and that was it. I'd stay home while she went to a romantic dinner with him and then she would spend the rest of the night making love to him and letting her boyfriend finish inside of her over Andover until they fell asleep and I would see her the following day.

As much as I love my current girlfriend, I would absolutely settle for the exact scenario above any time that she decided to go that route. I lived a few years of GF going away for the night and getting dicked down for Valentine's Day.

It's even more erotic when it's a special night that she should be with you but instead she is all dolled up in lingerie, make up, heels, and a sexy outfit that her other man will enjoy removing and passionately filling her up until he's all drained inside of her. Nothing sexier than a super crusty red thong the next day..

Johnann2227
Player
Posts: 485
Joined: Wed May 10, 2023 2:53 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:25 pm

When you cook the BBQ while your wife blows her boyfriend on the side of the hottub. I had to interrupt them to tell them that lunch was ready and come and get some food.

aracuckold
Trainable
Posts: 77
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:43 am

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by aracuckold » Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:06 am

He bangs your wife standing up and then your wife asks you to come closer so she can lean on you while he fuck her hard

AgegapCuck
Player
Posts: 284
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:35 pm
Location: Hampshire UK

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by AgegapCuck » Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:48 am

When your wife tells you that she is pregnant and you know the only man to spunk inside her was her bull.

And you reaction is one of excitement and humiliation. Knowing that you will support her and bring up his child if asked to.

demale
Experienced
Posts: 204
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:34 am

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by demale » Sat Nov 25, 2023 2:49 am

Your best friend playfully dry humps your young wifey on the guest bed and you realize you have an erection —and you’re disappointed when he stops.

Thebestdays1
Player
Posts: 254
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:02 am

Re: You know you're a cuck when...

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:30 am

When I proposed to my wife she made me agree to an open marriage before she said yes and even gave me the option of going with her elder sister if I wanted to. I didn't think I would, as I didn't fancy her and I was totally in love with my girlfriend; nonetheless I agreed.
Within two months I'd had two encounters with her sister and I may even have lost my virginity to her as my penis slipped into her as we rubbed together and I was cumming. My fiancée loved me telling her what had happened and even teased me about losing my virginity but I felt guilty.
A short while later she was going to her work's Christmas party and was being picked up by a male colleague that she'd had a crush on. As I was still feeling guilty about what I'd done with her sister, I encouraged her to flirt with her colleague and see what would happen. I wasn't living near her at this time and wasn't due to see her again for a couple of weeks after the party.
The party was on a Friday night and I couldn't wait to here what might have happened, I wrote to her on the Saturday morning to ask for any details of the evening. She got the letter when she got home from work on the monday evening and I got her reply a couple of days later.
Not only had they had sex that night but she'd sucked him off from under his desk just minutes before getting home and reading my letter that monday evening. Instead of feeling jealous or angry, as I was worried I might, I was more turned on than ever and I realised I was going to enjoy this new lifestyle. I didn't know of the word 'cuckold' but I knew I loved the thought of my future wife having sex with other men.

Post Reply