a long journey

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
elina
$2 Ho

Re: a long journey

Unread post by elina » Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:05 pm

Dear vmb69

Thank you so much for a short but wonderful update.

It is so pleasing to see that your Wife is getting really comfortable with a new Boyfriend and Bull who gives Her what She needs.
I hope all of three of you will enjoy the holidays and looking forward to follow as Her new Bull takes charge and works with Her to deny you.
Also very good to see that Your Wife has told Her sister and a GF, must be hot for you to know that they know you are a cuck.

Sincerely
elina
(submissive male)

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Mon Dec 25, 2023 12:54 pm

I just say our decision to move to no PIV and for us to find a regular for her to enjoy sex has been extremely positive. We have found new ways to be intimate and while we don't share that we are a cuck couple or anything about chastity being able to be open with a few people has really been enjoyable. When initially discussed we were able to use my medical issues as the main reason and since they were with us through the hospital stays nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

Finding honest and regular guy has proven to be the ultimate challenge. Plenty of guys are interested but so many are about "my wife can't know" and that is just not for us.

I'll post more Wednesday hopefully have some pics to go with it.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:07 am

All set for today. She has a tone of stuff to do in the morning but took her time in the shower getting all ready and shaving everything. They don't actually meet this this afternoon but room already reserved. Will post more later

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:36 pm

And she is on her way to spend the afternoon with him

IowaGent
Experienced

Unread post by IowaGent » Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:40 pm

Let the games begin. I hope you will get a play by play and even better if you can share. Enjoy the moment. :cool:

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:35 pm

They had a great time, she came home very satisfied and full of cum. When she came home she told me that she didn't think she could sit, and that he had really fucked hard but in a good way.

She also told me she had a nice little gift for me on her phone, and showed me the pics and videos. He likes to ask her questions while he ducks her and in one of the videos he asked her if she liked his cock, she answered him with "I love your cock". Followed by of course him asking "who's pussy is this? And she answered "yours, my husband's little dick can't make me cum like this" as she is moaning. This was really erotic.

Once we got in our bedroom she laid on the bed and told me "you see the other videos once you clean my pussy, get to it cucky". I must say we have taken our time in the past 25 years but from the start with 3 sums and now full on cuckolding this is the best time of our life.

I will post some edited pics on the hotties.

FNQLivin
Experienced

Unread post by FNQLivin » Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:42 pm

Love the update

elina
$2 Ho

Unread post by elina » Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:12 am

Your Wife is turning into the Perfect Cuckoldress.

So good of Her to make you clean Her creampie while telling you there will be more humilatig stuff for you to see afterwards.

Sincerely
elina

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:32 am

vmb69 wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 12:54 pm
I just say our decision to move to no PIV and for us to find a regular for her to enjoy sex has been extremely positive. We have found new ways to be intimate and while we don't share that we are a cuck couple or anything about chastity being able to be open with a few people has really been enjoyable. When initially discussed we were able to use my medical issues as the main reason and since they were with us through the hospital stays nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

Finding honest and regular guy has proven to be the ultimate challenge. Plenty of guys are interested but so many are about "my wife can't know" and that is just not for us.

V69 - Has this challenge been met then with the fellow she had a romp with on Thursday? :o
- It would be easier to follow if 'he' had a name or letter, and fake is fine we won't know the difference. :up: :up:

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:44 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:32 am
vmb69 wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 12:54 pm

V69 - Has this challenge been met then with the fellow she had a romp with on Thursday? :o
- It would be easier to follow if 'he' had a name or letter, and fake is fine we won't know the difference. :up: :up:
For current guy will go with Ned same first letter not actual name. While he is a good "regular" finding times that work are complicated which to my wife and I seem to be a bit of a red flag but we are working with it.

If you have seen the pics posted you can see that he is well equipped and no std, gets checked regularly and so do We. She is for sure getting the Os she wants from him and he is very nice and easy going. She still thinks she wants to find an actual regular where meeting at his place would not be an issue, and 2ould allow to be more regular. She would for sure like something once a week.

This last time was their 3rd time together so let's see how it goes.