Tonight might be a game changer

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
TheGreyZone
Prepubescent

Tonight might be a game changer

Unread post by TheGreyZone » Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:25 am

So, I’ll make this brief since this will be happening in a couple of hours.

So far, all of our cuckolding events has been between just the two of us at home. But tonight my partner has arranged for me to join her and one of her regular lovers. This is the first time for us with someone else, as well as someone else directly involved in our cuckolding dynamic.

My partner has a bit different agenda than I would have wanted, but I’ve told her I will comply to whatever goes down.

I’m mostly nervous about not getting into the right mental state. I’ve had a couple of days of migraine leading up to this so there hasn’t been a lot of preparation and conversation that could have eased me into this a bit better. But the good thing is that everyone involved has a fairly relaxed attitude and we’ve all said “we’ll see how it goes, and if necessary we’ll pause things during the evening and talk about it if needed.

The only thing I know about the evening is that my partner looks forward to dominating both me and him, but she has hinted that he will probably still be above me in the hierarchy, so to speak.

I will join them and be instructed to go into a room and undress and put on “something”. I can only guess, but most likely there will be some form of women’s clothing…🙄

When they’re satisfied and done with me I will be asked to leave.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Re: Tonight might be a game changer

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:47 am

TheGreyZone wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:25 am
So, I’ll make this brief since this will be happening in a couple of hours.

So far, all of our cuckolding events has been between just the two of us at home. But tonight my partner has arranged for me to join her and one of her regular lovers. This is the first time for us with someone else, as well as someone else directly involved in our cuckolding dynamic.

My partner has a bit different agenda than I would have wanted, but I’ve told her I will comply to whatever goes down.

I’m mostly nervous about not getting into the right mental state. I’ve had a couple of days of migraine leading up to this so there hasn’t been a lot of preparation and conversation that could have eased me into this a bit better. But the good thing is that everyone involved has a fairly relaxed attitude and we’ve all said “we’ll see how it goes, and if necessary we’ll pause things during the evening and talk about it if needed.

The only thing I know about the evening is that my partner looks forward to dominating both me and him, but she has hinted that he will probably still be above me in the hierarchy, so to speak.

I will join them and be instructed to go into a room and undress and put on “something”. I can only guess, but most likely there will be some form of women’s clothing…🙄

When they’re satisfied and done with me I will be asked to leave.
TGZ - Ok, I get you two may have done some play at home, but the remainder of this paragraph rather leaves me confused as to what may have happened in the past. Or not. If you have a moment could you clarify things a bit, please? :???: :???:
- Do have a good time on your meet up. :up: :up:

TheGreyZone
Prepubescent

Unread post by TheGreyZone » Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:12 pm

Sorry for any confusion. I’m not sure where it’s confusing for you. 1. All cuckolding related things have until tonight been between us, at home. 2. Tonight was the first time this involved another person.

Let me know if you need further clarification.

Celesissy
Experienced

Unread post by Celesissy » Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:37 pm

I’m confused too. How do you have a cuckolding event at home with just your partner? If there isn’t a third person there how is it a cuckolding event?

Jujube
Experienced

Unread post by Jujube » Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:00 pm

Maybe they’ve just been role playing until this point?

_xavier_
Virgin

Unread post by _xavier_ » Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:01 am

I thought the confusing part was whether she has previously cucked him.

That paragraph says until now their cuckolding was just "him and his partner at home" as though they had role played it. And yet, she has a "regular lover" ("one of" in fact, so she has at least two?) who is going to make it real.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:33 am

_xavier_ wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:01 am
I thought the confusing part was whether she has previously cucked him.

That paragraph says until now their cuckolding was just "him and his partner at home" as though they had role played it. And yet, she has a "regular lover" ("one of" in fact, so she has at least two?) who is going to make it real.
X - Exactly. :up: :up:

exroadie
Trainable

Unread post by exroadie » Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:31 am

I guess that he means, she previously played on her own and then returned home after sex and their play involved the two of them. The new thing is that he will now be present while she is having sex with another.