Potentially the Start

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Johng1953
$2 Ho

Re: Potentially the Start

Unread post by Johng1953 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:22 am

I love that she can be summoned like that and she just goes!

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:24 am

That is so amazingly hot 🔥🔥🔥! So many guys have seen her boobs. They must be so amazingly beautiful too.

I bet your dick must be aching. Would your HW let you cum wearing your cage using her vibrator? Or would it help you?

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:33 am

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:39 pm
It has been quite a bit of reading the last couple days. Thank you to all who have stood up for DDWHW and myself. We have discussed it between us and my wife has suggested I keep providing updates at this time. Mostly so I have an avenue to express any concerns that I may have as we continue down this "virgin" path. So with that in mind, there was a curveball thrown of course. With all of the overnight reading bouncing around in our heads, we were settling in to watch the game, various football-themed outfits on when she received a text a few hours before kick-off. She even showed it to me and it was more or less the following:

"I've invited some friends over to watch the game. I want you here to serve drinks and food. You will do so topless so dress appropriately. Look good and don't be late. And it's not an ask....."

I looked at her with a look that said "you are kidding?" Only she told me "I guess I have to go. Sorry cuck, but you know I shouldn't say no". With that she slipped upstairs, leaving me alone. Thirty minutes later she came downstairs, looking nothing like the woman who went upstairs. Gone was the makeup-less sweats and jersey look, replaced by a skirt-wearing beauty, fully made up. I could see her garters extending under her skirt and a low-cut blouse that showed no bra lines. What a transformation, all for him. I was speechless.

"Enjoy the game cuck, sorry but I am now running late I'm not sure when I will be home". She gave me a deep look in my eyes, one that seemed to show compassion but also a tinge of "you asked for this". Not sure that was Travis/Taylor stuff?

And just like that she was gone. She came back later that night, an hour after the overtime game ended and I was already in bed. She knew I was disappointed she had been summoned away. She took her blouse and skirt off and stood in the doorway, her black stockings and blue panties and garters the only thing on her. "This is what I served in all night." My mind raced to a group of people watching her as she dished out drink after drink. "But that was it, all I did was act like a waitress. And then I came home cuck. But I will say it was exciting being ogled as I was". She slid into bed and reached for her vibrator and soon she was on her way to a climax. But before she did, she told me my task.

I had to guess something else was going to happen this week. Valentines. She told me she wanted me to buy her a Valentines outfit for Wed night because as she put it "Valentines is for lovers and since you are still locked I guess I have only one choice?" Fuck. And that is when she came.
DDW - Glad you are here and have chosen to post. :up: :up: Alas there will always be creeps and naysayers.
- Nice visual of DDWHW. Now that is ping-ponging around in my head.
- You're kidding. :shock: A Stunner like her, ya ok I know the super bowl is a big thing in US, but she didn't even get felt up or groped at all? What are American men coming too? :lol: :lol:
- Right!! Down to the Salvation Army for the dowdiest outfit you can find. :o :lol: :lol:

saveacow
Prepubescent

Unread post by saveacow » Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:39 am

Hello DDWHW and DDW,

I discovered this forum a few months ago but haven't written anything except for one appreciative post on another thread. I enjoy reading along without interfering, and I want you both to know that I'm convinced the silent majority deeply enjoy your story here. I especially like your storytelling because it carries your whole experience excitingly. When I see you've posted, I don't read it instantly but happily postpone it to the evening so I can vividly imagine the scenery you describe line by line, thinking it would be with my wife. I like it so much that I will read your posts to my wife soon. I hope you can look past the thread-noise and continue sharing your incredible experience. In any case, thank you both so much for sharing your path so far. And now I'll be silent again :-)

wifelver
Virgin

Unread post by wifelver » Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:57 am

[quote="Long Lurker 34" post_id=1467911 time=1707831224 user_

Alas there will always be creeps and naysayers.

[/quote]

Can folks please refrain from making insulting remarks about others? Let’s keep this civil and enjoy the thread.

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:11 am

I feel like I’ve said this same thing a few times. It’s their story to tell and unless they are asking for advice, don’t give it and just enjoy the ride. I think they both know it’s a game and it’s fun and they are both enjoying it. Each of us have experiences that make this or that a red flag, but for them, they are solid and I see no red flags. DDW and DDWHW can stop and lose any bf and even pick a new one up so easily should they choose to, or they may go further. Either way they are following their desires and fantasies in a safe space with each other. I find this all hot at and say keep it up :)
Ohio

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:30 pm

I'm interested in your journey and whatever unique form it takes and entirely uninterested in the unsolicited pronouncements of armchair quarterbacks.
Let's remember that each original poster is a human who is putting themselves out there, and treat them like subjects, not objects.
Seems like a good enough baseline for a fruitful dialogue.

Shauncuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Shauncuckold » Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:05 pm

Wow. You thought you were going to enjoy the football game with your wife, and then her boyfriend required her attendance. That must’ve been a shock to you. I can’t even begin to imagine the angst and mixed emotions you were feeling at that moment. Hope that was what you were looking for!!!

Mr. Swan
Our story: Kendall Swan opens up her marriage (& her legs) viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64321

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:16 am

Out of the blue last night she brought up the cage. I was not expecting it at all. After dinner, watching tv and she just brought it up. It wasn't a discussion about her getting fucked or anything like that. She said she truly does feel more at ease when she has me locked up. The fact it takes away any pressure in her mind to have to satisfy me. She told me she loved the timed safe. When she is away with her bf, part of what excites her is the fact I am unable to 'self-pleasure'. "I can't explain why, but I just do" were her words. It is quite a thing to hear your wife say she prefers to have her husband locked up. "It isn't even because he likes to know you are caged, there is just something inside me that enjoys it".

Her arms were around me on the couch as they always tend to be when there is a discussion along these lines. "So I think you should be prepared for this to really be part of your future going forward. I wanted to use this month as a longer-term practice run and I can already tell you that I am liking it." I wasn't sure what to say, even as she ran her hand along "her" cage as she described it. "So you might want to do some research into how this 'long-term chastity' could play out, you can even get another cage if you want".

This added a new wrinkle I'm not sure I was fully prepared for, I just knew she was really beginning to love the idea of keeping me in this cage, which means I knew this rabbit hole was going to be explored more.

As for further details on her Super Bowl serving, evidently there were a few other ladies there, who just smiled at her.

MustBeDenied2
Trainable

Unread post by MustBeDenied2 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:29 am

Thank you for the update, DDW!

I really appreciate hearing the conversational aspect of the cuckolding.

MBD

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:23 am

The conversation about long-term chastity must have been exciting and a bit anxiety as well for you DDW.
Great to hear that DDWHW found being topless in front of other men and women very "normal". I am looking forward to her visiting nude beachs with her bf when the weather warms up :D

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:26 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:23 am
The conversation about long-term chastity must have been exciting and a bit anxiety as well for you DDW.
Great to hear that DDWHW found being topless in front of other men and women very "normal". I am looking forward to her visiting nude beachs with her bf when the weather warms up :D
I'm not sure anxiety would be the correct word. Inner nervousness might be a better description.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:32 am

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:26 am

I'm not sure anxiety would be the correct word. Inner nervousness might be a better description.
Thanks DDW. Execellent description. Would we hear from DDWHW about the superbowl party stint? It would be really hot to get her perspective and she is also good at writing.

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:49 am

I don't tell her when to come on here and give her views. She does that when she feels like it, as she has said she does not want to detract from my outlet.

Watchinu69
Experienced

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:06 am

Great update thanks DDW- now that your caged indefinitely & your wife is having the thrill & excitement of great sex, plus the power of knowing she now needs nothing sexual from you -
Does this make you happy knowing you will not get to orgasm for extended periods of time, if that?

Thanks love to hear your thoughts.

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:29 am

The uncertainty gives me the angst that is always discussed, I won't lie there. But she had a twinkle in her eye it seemed when she discussed it.

Mike4Fun
Virgin

Unread post by Mike4Fun » Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:25 am

A Valentine's Day caging plan....did it come with a box of chocolates?...This is said in fun and in no way is it a put down.
All the best!

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:49 pm

that's intense. buckle up for a wild ride

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:20 am

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:16 am
....... She told me she loved the timed safe. When she is away with her bf, part of what excites her is the fact I am unable to 'self-pleasure'. "I can't explain why, but I just do" were her words. It is quite a thing to hear your wife say she prefers to have her husband locked up. "It isn't even because he likes to know you are caged, there is just something inside me that enjoys it".

Her arms were around me on the couch as they always tend to be when there is a discussion along these lines. "So I think you should be prepared for this to really be part of your future going forward. I wanted to use this month as a longer-term practice run and I can already tell you that I am liking it." I wasn't sure what to say, even as she ran her hand along "her" cage as she described it. "So you might want to do some research into how this 'long-term chastity' could play out, you can even get another cage if you want".

This added a new wrinkle I'm not sure I was fully prepared for, I just knew she was really beginning to love the idea of keeping me in this cage, which means I knew this rabbit hole was going to be explored more.

As for further details on her Super Bowl serving, evidently there were a few other ladies there, who just smiled at her.
Dear DDW

I think this is a good thing.

To me the most obvious explanation for Your Wife's feelings is that while She enjoys Her relationship with Her new Boyfriend, She wants to feel absolutely sure that She can retain control over you as Her Husband and the one She wants to have a long-term relationship with. I am not saying this is the only interpretation but the only one who can assess if it is likely correct or not is DDWHW.

In my world, I would have been more concerned if She did not care what you did while She was away.....

As for cages, I don't think you have told us what you are using now? But getting a custom fit cage suitable for long term use which also supports proper hygiene is probably going to be a good investment if this is where DDWHW wants to take you now.

Sincerely
elina

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:02 am

I didn't have a choice to get her an outfit, so I ventured out to do just that. Satisfied as good as I could be, I returned home and put her gift on the bed for when she got home from work. A smile met me when she saw the items waiting for her.

She put her gifts on just as seductively and teasingly as before. All red. Garter, stockings, panties, bra, even shoes....she was building up quite the garter collection now. Only she did not put on a dress. She put on a coat. A long length coat. She winked at me when she saw my realization of what she was doing. "A Valentines surprise I guess". And after a hug and kiss she was gone, telling me she would not return until the following evening as she was going to go straight to work from there.

I did not hear anything after she left.

MustBeDenied2
Trainable

Unread post by MustBeDenied2 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:28 am

Nice update. It seems that these events usually precede a conversation in which she tells you what the new rules will be. Can’t wait to hear about that.

I’ve been thinking about what your wife said about keeping you in chastity. From the start, she has liked knowing that you are at home wondering what she is doing, but unable to give yourself any release. Now that she has informed you to get ready for long term chastity, she is expecting you to move the game along yourself. Essentially, she wants you to check mate yourself.

She’s done the research and she knows what she wants. She just wants you to ask for it. What’s it going to be?

Prostate massages? You can stay locked indefinitely and still get your release.

Pegging? She doesn’t miss your penis, but she probably does miss the intimacy of penetrative sex. You should propose that she peg you.

MBD

Watchinu69
Experienced

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:36 am

DDW- thanks for the update....I understand your angst... but are you happy with the situation being locked up - and your wife enjoying the sexual ride of her & her BFs life?

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:51 am

Thanks for the update DDW. Does she keep essentials at the BF's place for overnight stays or does she pack an overnight bag ? Just cusrious.

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:03 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:51 am
Thanks for the update DDW. Does she keep essentials at the BF's place for overnight stays or does she pack an overnight bag ? Just cusrious.
She has stuff there now

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:16 am

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:03 am

She has stuff there now
Thats great to hear. I am so glad she found a nice bf with whom she appears to have an emotional connection as well. At the same time she is still very much in love with you and makes sure you are taken care of with hugs and hj's