Cucked by a couple

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
UkcuckoldSR
Trainable
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:30 am

Cucked by a couple

Unread post by UkcuckoldSR » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:51 pm

How common is it for a couple to be cucked by another couple? My wife has intimated her preference would be to date a couple where she was the third partner and would find this safer and also more enjoyable as she also has bi tendancies. Having talked it through I also like the idea of a dominant couple who we are both submissive to but I'd also be submissive to my wife if that makes sense. Effectively I'd be watching the three of them but over time maybe add roles and tasks for me such as serving them drinks or driving us all on nights out etc.

Has anyone else got experience of this type of relationship? In my head it seems like it would have so many benefits but appreciate finding a couple we are fully in synch with could be a challenge.
Last edited by UkcuckoldSR on Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

trecital
OHW Addict
Posts: 1537
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:10 am

Re: Cucked by a couple

Unread post by trecital » Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:39 pm

UkcuckoldSR wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:51 pm
My wife has intimated her preference would be to date a couple where she was the third partner and would find this safer and also more enjoyable as she has no tendancies.
Could you just clarify.... "she has no tendancies"

I don't really understand what this means.

UkcuckoldSR
Trainable
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:30 am

Re: Cucked by a couple

Unread post by UkcuckoldSR » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:09 am

trecital wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:39 pm
UkcuckoldSR wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:51 pm
My wife has intimated her preference would be to date a couple where she was the third partner and would find this safer and also more enjoyable as she has no tendancies.
Could you just clarify.... "she has no tendancies"

I don't really understand what this means.
Sorry ,should say "bi tendancies" I've changed it now

trecital
OHW Addict
Posts: 1537
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:10 am

Re: Cucked by a couple

Unread post by trecital » Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:23 am

Ahh, that makes sense now.

maxbud
$2 Ho
Posts: 955
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:55 am

Re: Cucked by a couple

Unread post by maxbud » Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:43 pm

UkcuckoldSR wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:51 pm
How common is it for a couple to be cucked by another couple? My wife has intimated her preference would be to date a couple where she was the third partner and would find this safer and also more enjoyable as she also has bi tendancies. Having talked it through I also like the idea of a dominant couple who we are both submissive to but I'd also be submissive to my wife if that makes sense. Effectively I'd be watching the three of them but over time maybe add roles and tasks for me such as serving them drinks or driving us all on nights out etc.

Has anyone else got experience of this type of relationship? In my head it seems like it would have so many benefits but appreciate finding a couple we are fully in synch with could be a challenge.
Blazing hit idea! Super sexy.. typical of my cuck voyeur fantasies... lol

Four or more people :

ONE dominant sexy suave alpah male (bull), his main woman (super gorgeous wife or GF) she is sub to him but very vixen like and dominant to other males (she never lets any other man touch her) , then a beautiful cuckoldress wife of a cuck, who is overwhelmingly in lust with the bull , ..( she too is also super submissive to the bull),.. then a fawning denied beta cuckold who adores his hotwife and worships her (licks her feet, her ass etc.. while he is in chastity) ,..

The bull's wife is a sort of cuckquean, who enjoys watching her stud man fuck other woman. The bulls wife is often the instigator and is the one who organized the cucks wife for her hubby.
Even hotter is a situation where the Hotwife got introduced to the Bull's wife, by the hotwife's best girlfriend, who had also been fucked by the bull.
The three women share girly gossip about the bull, while the cuckold listens quietly in the room..


For UK CuckoldSr, imagine you and your hotwife, and her best friend walking into the bull's mansion; as soon as pleasanties are exchanged,.. the bulls wife drops her coat revealing a sexy dominatrix outfit and orders you onto your knees. You strip naked and kneel. She sits on a chair and has you used your tongue to worship her high heels...
At the same time, your wife is in the deepest slowest intimate french kiss with the bull; he alternates between making out with your wife and her best friend, one woman on either of his side; after a while, the best friend begins to suck his dick, whilst your wife continues a passionate makeout, whispering sweet nothings about how much she wants him.

All this time, the bull's sexy bitch wife, is speaking with her soft sultry sexy voice, into your ear, and calling you names,.. her perfume and sexy aura , breathing on your neck and keeping her sexy thigh right next to you..... she is delibrately arousing you greatly but you dare not touch her, or she gives a hard slap. SHe is decribing what her husband will do to your wife, and how much her husband deserves all the pussy he can get.... unlike you.

Your wife's GF is amused and aroused by your humiliation. The bull's wife makes you watch the bull in slow missionary sex (which your wife moaning in ecstacy) You are allowed to sit on the floor and masturbate... and just when you are about to cum.. bulls wife starts to pee onto your face and into your mouth; as your wife , cuddled up with the bull, watches you cum frantically under the stream of pee. When you collapse onto the floor panting,.. bulls wife goes to him and gives him the most sensual kiss , expressing how she loves him... and how much fun it was to watch him take the cucks wife.

You get to clean up and sleep in the living room on the couch; your wife's GF taunts you as she orders an Uber to leave; the bull's wife, your wife, and the bull.. all retire into the bedroom for an all night threeway.

UkcuckoldSR
Trainable
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:30 am

Re: Cucked by a couple

Unread post by UkcuckoldSR » Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:08 pm

maxbud wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:43 pm
UkcuckoldSR wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:51 pm
How common is it for a couple to be cucked by another couple? My wife has intimated her preference would be to date a couple where she was the third partner and would find this safer and also more enjoyable as she also has bi tendancies. Having talked it through I also like the idea of a dominant couple who we are both submissive to but I'd also be submissive to my wife if that makes sense. Effectively I'd be watching the three of them but over time maybe add roles and tasks for me such as serving them drinks or driving us all on nights out etc.

Has anyone else got experience of this type of relationship? In my head it seems like it would have so many benefits but appreciate finding a couple we are fully in synch with could be a challenge.
Blazing hit idea! Super sexy.. typical of my cuck voyeur fantasies... lol

Four or more people :

ONE dominant sexy suave alpah male (bull), his main woman (super gorgeous wife or GF) she is sub to him but very vixen like and dominant to other males (she never lets any other man touch her) , then a beautiful cuckoldress wife of a cuck, who is overwhelmingly in lust with the bull , ..( she too is also super submissive to the bull),.. then a fawning denied beta cuckold who adores his hotwife and worships her (licks her feet, her ass etc.. while he is in chastity) ,..

The bull's wife is a sort of cuckquean, who enjoys watching her stud man fuck other woman. The bulls wife is often the instigator and is the one who organized the cucks wife for her hubby.
Even hotter is a situation where the Hotwife got introduced to the Bull's wife, by the hotwife's best girlfriend, who had also been fucked by the bull.
The three women share girly gossip about the bull, while the cuckold listens quietly in the room..


For UK CuckoldSr, imagine you and your hotwife, and her best friend walking into the bull's mansion; as soon as pleasanties are exchanged,.. the bulls wife drops her coat revealing a sexy dominatrix outfit and orders you onto your knees. You strip naked and kneel. She sits on a chair and has you used your tongue to worship her high heels...
At the same time, your wife is in the deepest slowest intimate french kiss with the bull; he alternates between making out with your wife and her best friend, one woman on either of his side; after a while, the best friend begins to suck his dick, whilst your wife continues a passionate makeout, whispering sweet nothings about how much she wants him.

All this time, the bull's sexy bitch wife, is speaking with her soft sultry sexy voice, into your ear, and calling you names,.. her perfume and sexy aura , breathing on your neck and keeping her sexy thigh right next to you..... she is delibrately arousing you greatly but you dare not touch her, or she gives a hard slap. SHe is decribing what her husband will do to your wife, and how much her husband deserves all the pussy he can get.... unlike you.

Your wife's GF is amused and aroused by your humiliation. The bull's wife makes you watch the bull in slow missionary sex (which your wife moaning in ecstacy) You are allowed to sit on the floor and masturbate... and just when you are about to cum.. bulls wife starts to pee onto your face and into your mouth; as your wife , cuddled up with the bull, watches you cum frantically under the stream of pee. When you collapse onto the floor panting,.. bulls wife goes to him and gives him the most sensual kiss , expressing how she loves him... and how much fun it was to watch him take the cucks wife.

You get to clean up and sleep in the living room on the couch; your wife's GF taunts you as she orders an Uber to leave; the bull's wife, your wife, and the bull.. all retire into the bedroom for an all night threeway.
Wow!! It's like you've gone into my.mind and extracted my biggest fantasies!! That was so hot and intense. Only way it would be hotter if it was my wife's sister and her well hung husband who was the bull

bltn1966
Player
Posts: 416
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:27 pm

Re: Cucked by a couple

Unread post by bltn1966 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:48 pm

I’ve told the story before about our time with an older couple. The guys wife love, and I do mean LOVE, watching him fuck young ladies. My body quivering, multi-orgasmic wife was the ideal young lady for the husband and his crazy wife. Me and the guys wife mostly sit and watch our spouses go at it.

The lady would tell her husband what to do to Marie and he would quickly to as he was told. What position, when to use his fingers, mouth or cock, how fast and/or how hard she wanted to see him fuck my wife. She was barking out orders like she was Drill Sergeant. She told her husband she wanted to see Marie’s face when she cum. The husband carried Marie over to the end of our bed. He position her on all four and facing us. The whole bed shook every time he thrust into her. Marie’s face was contorted as she moaned and screamed in pleasure until she had one of her body shaking orgasms.

The next time we were with them, the guys wife was in control again. She stroked my cock or give me a blowjob while we watched our spouses. The blowjobs were torture because she would always STOP whenever I was about to cum. Then go right back to barking instructions to her husband. Then the last lady started telling my wife what she want her to do. would say what I want and she would command her husband to do it. The image I will always remember is when the husband fucked Marie, doggystyle, full body shaking orgasm. The lady was so proud of her husband. They passionately kissed as they stood over Marie convulsing body.

One time we were with them the lady asked me to make us a drink. I left the room and made us a drink. When I got back the bedroom door was locked. I knocked on the door And no one answered. I could hear shin snacking together and my wife moaning. The lady was being mean to me. She purposely locked me out. She yelled at me thru the door and told me I was missing the action. I could hear my wife screaming her head off. The lady finally unlocked the door after my wife and her husband orgasmed together. She had a devilish grin on her face when she apologized for locking me out. My Wife says the older gentleman is great in bed and she don’t really hear the guys wife barking out orders. I don’t know if I believe her or not. But I love getting together with the couple.
Last edited by bltn1966 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UkcuckoldSR
Trainable
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:30 am

Re: Cucked by a couple

Unread post by UkcuckoldSR » Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:53 pm

Interesting story bltn, would love to experience that.

usuallylost
Virgin
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 9:19 am
Location: Indiana, USA

Re: Cucked by a couple

Unread post by usuallylost » Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:52 am

Although we have no real experience with other couples and I admit I am just a wannabe so far, I will say that you have touched on my favorite scenario if my wife ever takes the plunge. Being with the bull's wife just watching him and my wife play while being made to service his wife with licking her pussy but nothing else. Not being given any pleasure from his wife or mine. Finally watching him service his wife as well while I watch the three of them. Then to have to perform for them when they are all satisfied. Very hot and hard for me to keep my hands off my dick every time I think about it.

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced
Posts: 154
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:58 am

Re: Cucked by a couple

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:10 am

Wow!

This, for us anyways, would be a sort of “holy grail” of cucking.

Watching another COUPLE sexually enjoy my wife, and watching her sexually enjoy them, would be mind-blowing….all while I sit in submission to all three of them, serving whatever needs they may have in that moment…getting damp washcloths, getting drinks, filming, etc. Preferably it would be a close couple that we have a friendly relationship with outside of the sex……friends. (I would love to be cucked by my wife with our good friends! They’ve made comments that they’d be down for some fun on a cruise or some similar adventure. The thought of him and his wife fucking my wife’s lights out and then fucking his own wife’s lights out is intoxicating. It’s really up to her, of course.)

Although my wife has never expressed bi- tendencies, she’s very open-minded. When we’ve fantasized in the past about foursome-play with the married friends I write about here, she got off at the idea of being the center of our three attentions. Came hard! I don’t feel like the “bi-ness” is what got her off so much as it was being the center of attention for the three naked, hard and wet people around her, doing things TO HER in the company of a small, intimate audience. I’m sure that she’d explore if the circumstances were right.

Of course, for me, the excitement comes from seeing her or, if I’m not present, knowing that they’d have completely satiated her sexual needs and desires.

One can dream, I suppose.

Good luck!

maxbud
$2 Ho
Posts: 955
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:55 am

Re: Cucked by a couple

Unread post by maxbud » Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:52 pm

Any more takers .. on these scenarios? :D
maxbud wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:43 pm
UkcuckoldSR wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:51 pm
How common is it for a couple to be cucked by another couple? My wife has intimated her preference would be to date a couple where she was the third partner and would find this safer and also more enjoyable as she also has bi tendancies. Having talked it through I also like the idea of a dominant couple who we are both submissive to but I'd also be submissive to my wife if that makes sense. Effectively I'd be watching the three of them but over time maybe add roles and tasks for me such as serving them drinks or driving us all on nights out etc.

Has anyone else got experience of this type of relationship? In my head it seems like it would have so many benefits but appreciate finding a couple we are fully in synch with could be a challenge.
Blazing hit idea! Super sexy.. typical of my cuck voyeur fantasies... lol

Four or more people :

ONE dominant sexy suave alpah male (bull), his main woman (super gorgeous wife or GF) she is sub to him but very vixen like and dominant to other males (she never lets any other man touch her) , then a beautiful cuckoldress wife of a cuck, who is overwhelmingly in lust with the bull , ..( she too is also super submissive to the bull),.. then a fawning denied beta cuckold who adores his hotwife and worships her (licks her feet, her ass etc.. while he is in chastity) ,..

The bull's wife is a sort of cuckquean, who enjoys watching her stud man fuck other woman. The bulls wife is often the instigator and is the one who organized the cucks wife for her hubby.
Even hotter is a situation where the Hotwife got introduced to the Bull's wife, by the hotwife's best girlfriend, who had also been fucked by the bull.
The three women share girly gossip about the bull, while the cuckold listens quietly in the room..


For UK CuckoldSr, imagine you and your hotwife, and her best friend walking into the bull's mansion; as soon as pleasanties are exchanged,.. the bulls wife drops her coat revealing a sexy dominatrix outfit and orders you onto your knees. You strip naked and kneel. She sits on a chair and has you used your tongue to worship her high heels...
At the same time, your wife is in the deepest slowest intimate french kiss with the bull; he alternates between making out with your wife and her best friend, one woman on either of his side; after a while, the best friend begins to suck his dick, whilst your wife continues a passionate makeout, whispering sweet nothings about how much she wants him.

All this time, the bull's sexy bitch wife, is speaking with her soft sultry sexy voice, into your ear, and calling you names,.. her perfume and sexy aura , breathing on your neck and keeping her sexy thigh right next to you..... she is delibrately arousing you greatly but you dare not touch her, or she gives a hard slap. SHe is decribing what her husband will do to your wife, and how much her husband deserves all the pussy he can get.... unlike you.

Your wife's GF is amused and aroused by your humiliation. The bull's wife makes you watch the bull in slow missionary sex (which your wife moaning in ecstacy) You are allowed to sit on the floor and masturbate... and just when you are about to cum.. bulls wife starts to pee onto your face and into your mouth; as your wife , cuddled up with the bull, watches you cum frantically under the stream of pee. When you collapse onto the floor panting,.. bulls wife goes to him and gives him the most sensual kiss , expressing how she loves him... and how much fun it was to watch him take the cucks wife.

You get to clean up and sleep in the living room on the couch; your wife's GF taunts you as she orders an Uber to leave; the bull's wife, your wife, and the bull.. all retire into the bedroom for an all night threeway.

JackCUK
Virgin
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:18 am

Re: Cucked by a couple

Unread post by JackCUK » Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:29 am

Very hot discussion. Not a personal experience but I did just read a novel on Kindle, 'Wedding Vows' by Jay Ellen, which deals with just this. It's about a wannabe and his girlfriend who meet a more experienced couple at a wedding and are introduced to cuckolding. The wife in the couple they meet is very dominant and takes an active role in teasing our 'hero'. It's a slow burn but a very hot read. Incidentally I also shared it with my partner who is 'cuckold curious' but struggles to understand what I would get out of it. She said it helped her see what turns me on and it made her really horny. I think something about the situation or the dynamic in the book made it sexy for her, when my fantasies aren't always.

philxxo
Pervert
Posts: 515
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:13 am

Re: Cucked by a couple

Unread post by philxxo » Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:34 am

I don't think it gets any hotter than this scenario! This is a recurrent fantasy for me, which I have told my wife. I would love it if both parts of a couple would make love to my wife. She could have the best of both worlds and be the center of their attention.

Dwightdalwood
Trainable
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:32 am

Re: Cucked by a couple

Unread post by Dwightdalwood » Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:45 pm

It's a great Senario. Would probably have a good chance at a adult resort. I would be down with that. Having my wife meet a couple where she's hot for both, and she discloses I'm not included.

maxbud
$2 Ho
Posts: 955
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:55 am

Re: Cucked by a couple

Unread post by maxbud » Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:41 am

Dwightdalwood wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:45 pm
It's a great Senario. Would probably have a good chance at a adult resort. I would be down with that. Having my wife meet a couple where she's hot for both, and she discloses I'm not included.
scaldingly hot... is a situation where the Bull's wife, is dominant to cucks, but very submissive to her man. ONLY the bull, ever gets to touch her sexually... her pussy is exclusively his, no other man touches her and she likes it that way.; and she enjoys having him fuck other women, the hotwives of cucks; with whom she also has lesbian experiences. Bull's wife, being the one to seduce cuckold couples and bring the hotwives for her alpha hubby to ravish

In this, the Bull's wife, often has a naked cuck, perhaps kneeling or even on a leash, whilst she is sexily dressed, sitting next to him, as both of them watch her stud husband makeout or make love to a quivering submissive super-aroused hotwife.

Imagine, the hotwife and cuck looking at each other...getting turned on by seeing what is happening to the other.

The hotwife is watching the the cuck on his knees naked and leashed , next to the sexy semi-clothed other woman , teasing and denying him sensually, describing how her stud alpha husband conquers women from betas like the cuck, and how impossibly pleasurable it is for a woman to part her legs and give herself to the stud.... the cuck's dick rock hard at the humiliation. cuck cannot believe how arousing it is to be sexually humiliated in front of his wife, by anoher gorgeous sexy femdom woman , who is untouchable for him; like a double cuckolding ,... he is revelling in his submission and denial.

whilst the cuck is watching his hotwife, sitting on the bulls' laps, as he fingers her pussy softly and whispers into her ear (whispering about her beta cuck husband being dominanted.. and he the alpha bull about to fuck her and add her to his harem; and her face twists in extreme pleasure and arousal, her eyes rolling and shutting , Hotwife cannot believe how arousing it is to wtach her cuck hubby being humiliated femdom, whilst she herself is being caressed and seduced by an alpha stud..to whom she wants to submit completely; she orgasms at the naughtiness of everything)

Dwightdalwood
Trainable
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:32 am

Re: Cucked by a couple

Unread post by Dwightdalwood » Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:50 pm

Great Max! Well done. I don't need the leash but it would be great to be on my knees in front of everyone. Maybe forced to jerk off into a little cup while my wife gets ravished. Then drink it. Seeing them the next day at the pool would of course be an amazing humiliation. Especially if both the ladies occupied loungers on each side of their stud leaving me as an awkward and obvious 4th wheel and wearing my wedding band for all to see. Maybe I could be a drink gofor servant.

Post Reply