My Young Girlfriend

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
kaskap79

Re: My Young Girlfriend

Unread post by kaskap79 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:20 am

It will properly be good for her to be with a much more experience man.

It does not matter if it is 20 or 30 years age different. I see a female couple (married to each other) that are 25 and 27 years younger than me. They see me as this wise and experienced uncle that they can confess everything to.
Hopefully your girlfriend could have something like it. Also as a friend that you can ask about anything in life, because he is far from your families and friends.

No one says she has to keep him until he is 90, I guess she will find somebody a little younger once she gets started.

You can always send me a PM if you want some more personal answers.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:10 pm

y_guy wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:15 am
maybe i am wrong in this forum. i`ve read here and i would consider myself not a cuckold. i am not into denying
or stuff like this. i would consider my realtionship with my girlfriend on an equal basis. and i don`t think anna is
into subjugating me.
You can request one of the admins to move this thread to the HotWife Forumn.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

cuckjay
Virgin

Unread post by cuckjay » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:07 am

This thread is hot af

y_guy
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by y_guy » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:57 am

kaskap79 wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:20 am
It will properly be good for her to be with a much more experience man.

It does not matter if it is 20 or 30 years age different. I see a female couple (married to each other) that are 25 and 27 years younger than me. They see me as this wise and experienced uncle that they can confess everything to.
Hopefully your girlfriend could have something like it. Also as a friend that you can ask about anything in life, because he is far from your families and friends.

No one says she has to keep him until he is 90, I guess she will find somebody a
little younger once she gets started.

You can always send me a PM if you want some more personal answers.
they have already a connection about not sexual stuff, i guess. i alreday told you,
that anna often answers me with greg`s words to something,
like: "greg said this...." or "greg thinks that ...."

but i don`t know if they are flirting, when together. normally anna doesn`t notice
guys flirting with her. i guess so, why would he invite her to his place if he doesn`t
think something would happen.
Anna and me. And ..... viewtopic.php?f=6&t=61001

y_guy
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by y_guy » Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:01 am

Mr1SexyGILF wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:10 pm
y_guy wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:15 am
maybe i am wrong in this forum. i`ve read here and i would consider myself not a cuckold. i am not into denying
or stuff like this. i would consider my realtionship with my girlfriend on an equal basis. and i don`t think anna is
into subjugating me.
You can request one of the admins to move this thread to the HotWife Forumn.

Mr GILF
for me this is not absolutely necessary. if no one else wants that, we can stay here.

y_guy
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by y_guy » Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:21 am

big news, anna found an appartment for us.

this would be a big step for us, to move together soon. maybe the next step to marriage.
now we are to young for that, so we will take it slow. we are really excited.

i don`t know what will make moving together with our realtionship, but we are together
for so long, i guess everything will work out fine.

regarding to greg, we also talked about this. often as foreplay for some steamy sex.
or pillowtalk afterwards. the most important thing is, she admitted that she wants to
go to him. but it is still always a discussion what greg intension is. anna still believes
or is telling me, she is believing it, that greg is not sexually attracted to her. for me,
her arguments are a shield for not admitting something obvious.

another thing. anna talked with her mother about greg and that he wants her to come
over. it is not uncommon, that anna talks to her mother about intimate details. because
they had had only themselves growing up, they are very close to each other. they are
often mistaken for sister not mother daughter.

her mothers answer or advice was a little bit confusing for me. she didn`t told anna
to go her way or to not do it. she just said to her, something like "anna, you are young,
you only life once"
wtf?

belvedere
Trainable

Unread post by belvedere » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:42 am

Your journey is incredible, thanks for share with us.

Her mother gave her a green light!

Note that Greg is a lot older than you and certainly has sexual intentions with your girlfriend. This must be very exciting for you, after all, it is an approval that you have a beautiful and attractive girlfriend. It must positively burn your 'heads'.

She must be very excited about the possibility of having another man touching her, especially because she belongs to you ... it brings out the root sensation of a female ... (just my erotic version of the situation, without judging the women) ...

I would bet that she will be very attached to him, that Greg will have her sometimes, you will have an unstable phase if it is not very well spoken and well managed ... but in the end, I would bet that it will be a experience that can bring you even closer in the future...

ps. if I were a woman / wife / girlfriend reading this, I would be very excited about your situation ...

Only my thoughts .....

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:39 am

Mums helping with the argument.
Following on from above, have you shown her some of these stories, made her more aware of options out there?

Freemans892
Experienced

Unread post by Freemans892 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:30 pm

Based her mother’s response, you should say to Anna ‘if you want to play with Greg, I want to play with other women as well’. Basically what you are saying to Anna, if she wants an open relationship then it has to be open on both sides, e.g. ‘we are both young and we only live once’. This definitely cause her to rethink the situation with Greg.

belvedere
Trainable

Unread post by belvedere » Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:52 am

Freemans892 wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:30 pm
Based her mother’s response, you should say to Anna ‘if you want to play with Greg, I want to play with other women as well’. Basically what you are saying to Anna, if she wants an open relationship then it has to be open on both sides, e.g. ‘we are both young and we only live once’. This definitely cause her to rethink the situation with Greg.
I have an alternative opinion.

The husband / boyfriend who feels the emotion, the pleasure of seeing his wife open up to it and still talking about her feelings, deserves to be cared for, without asking for compensation.

Life as a couple is not build in constant exchanges of the same things

She may be willing to flirt with another man (sometimes it is just that, without sexual contact), and the boyfriend can feel all the pleasure through her ... the couple gets closer and walk in the same direction.

There is nothing more erotic than that and the girlfriend will be much more horny in bed with her boyfriend

Usually the boyfriend / husband doesn't want another woman, but he likes to think and see his girlfriend / wife hotter

mrbadkitty
Prepubescent

Unread post by mrbadkitty » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:24 am

y_guy wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:07 am

with greg it is similar. she doesn`t see it, that he wants to fuck her. thatshwhy i can`t get her to answer
my question, if she want`s to fuck him or what exactly she wants. whenever the conversation is going
that way, her reaction is like: "i am not attractive enough for him." or "i am too young for him."
or "we can`t meet because what will others think."
If I may be so bold, I think that she does indeed know that he wants her - and has moved beyond that into the "what will be the repercussions" analysis.

"i am not attractive enough for him." or "i am too young for him." are her biggest fears - that he will NOT try and seduce her. Your job here is, as you already are, bolster her sense of self-worth, but also reinforce that your perspective is that even if he did think these things - that she wasn't 'good enough' - that it would just prove he is infallible and is not a perfect judge of what a beautiful woman is [nobody is].

"i am not attractive enough for him." or "i am too young for him." are her biggest hopes - to be proved wrong. As much as the sex, this will be a wonderful reinforcement of her self-worth [everybody likes to be desired! especially by people we respect].

"we can`t meet because what will others think." is her second biggest fear. Both a) what YOU will think, afterwards. The moving in together that she is organizing is to make sure you will stick around longer and she has time to heal your relationship if you react negatively and also to give her more self-confidence if he does not seduce her. And b) what others will think, afterwards. Here your job would be to before- and after - reinforce that you will be by her side, in thick and thin. That you 'got her back' and what matters is what you two think - not anyone else [and the 2nd most important person in her life has already shown her acceptance (in many ways her mother had no choice but to approve - especially if she thinks your wife has already made the decision - but that is a optimal parenting discussion - for another time, another place)].

Your biggest strengths as a couple are your love for each other, your history, and that you were each other's firsts. If you can both appreciate these things for the riches that they are - you will have a long and wonderful life together [and apparently VERY exciting].

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:59 am

Well I have read your thread. And I can only recommend to you to be very careful with this Greg guy. He sounds like an mayor predator. Excuse my crude words.

You have enough here to cheer you on, but I doubt will help if something should go wrong. In general, I must simply say you and Anna are still so damn young, in my opinion too young to engage in something like this especially with a guy like Greg seems to be. I know you probably don't want to hear this. Anna and you should grow as a couple and strenghten your relationship further, you say you and Anna will move in together. Wait a few years. And for some things it's better that they always remain a fantasy. But that's only my opinion.

elina

Unread post by elina » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:55 pm

belvedere wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:52 am
Freemans892 wrote:
I have an alternative opinion.

The husband / boyfriend who feels the emotion, the pleasure of seeing his wife open up to it and still talking about her feelings, deserves to be cared for, without asking for compensation.

Life as a couple is not build in constant exchanges of the same things

She may be willing to flirt with another man (sometimes it is just that, without sexual contact), and the boyfriend can feel all the pleasure through her ... the couple gets closer and walk in the same direction.

There is nothing more erotic than that and the girlfriend will be much more horny in bed with her boyfriend

Usually the boyfriend / husband doesn't want another woman, but he likes to think and see his girlfriend / wife hotter
I agree with Belvedere, I think. And y_guy please comment if this makes sense to you and if my understanding of your posts is accurate.

The way I read everything that Y-guy has posted, his main goal is to stay with Anna.
Anna seems to be the most controlling in the relationship; Anna found an apartment for them and y_guy will move in with Her.

y-Guy is not clear if he wants Anna to go and see Greg or not, but he has not told us that he is trying to discourage it. I am guessing that when Anna talked to her mother, she has also shared y_guys comments and attempts to discuss with Her, Her Mother has then concluded that Anna should use these opportunities.

I don't think there is a risk that Anna will run off with Greg, Greg seems to be someone who is more interested in the number of Ladies he can get into the sack than he is in establishing long-term relationships.

I think that Anna's and y_guys relationship will survive Anna having sex with Greg if y_guy continues to show his love for Anna,
If they start having sex with others in an oper relationship at this age, I think the likelihood that they will break up is much bigger.

So back to you y_guy; do you want Anna to have this experience; do you want to use this as an opportunity to demonstrate your love and commitment to Anna? Anna grew up with Her mom only since Her father ran away. Maybe this has left her with a longing for an older male, maybe she also (intuitively) wants to test y_guy, to see that he doesn't run away from Her even if she is a "bad girl" once....

Sincerely
elina

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:53 pm

Any updates? It sounds like she has made up her mind.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=61677&p=1182099#p1182099

y_guy
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by y_guy » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:39 am

realcucklife wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:39 am
Mums helping with the argument.
Following on from above, have you shown her some of these stories, made her more aware of options out there?
no we didn`t talk about the stuff i was reading here.
anna also doesn`t know that i made some research on this topic.

y_guy
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by y_guy » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:43 am

belvedere wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:42 am

Note that Greg is a lot older than you and certainly has sexual intentions with your girlfriend. This must be very exciting for you, after all, it is an approval that you have a beautiful and attractive girlfriend. It must positively burn your 'heads'.

She must be very excited about the possibility of having another man touching her, especially because she belongs to you ... it brings out the root sensation of a female ... (just my erotic version of the situation, without judging the women) ...

I would bet that she will be very attached to him, that Greg will have her sometimes, you will have an unstable phase if it is not very well spoken and well managed ... but in the end, I would bet that it will be a experience that can bring you even closer in the future...

ps. if I were a woman / wife / girlfriend reading this, I would be very excited about your situation ...

Only my thoughts .....
i don`t know if it is "green light" her mother is giving her. i thought it was more that anna shouldn`t mess up our
realtionship. anna only lifes once and only has one chance with me. but i don`t know.

y_guy
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by y_guy » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:48 am

Freemans892 wrote:
we never talked before about the possibility of an open relationship so i don`t know what anna reaction
would be. but anna is a little bit of a jealous one. if we had been in situation where i had been into some
other girl, like talking to much on a party or something like that, there is often some stress afterwards.
so i don`t believe that anna would be o.k. with me kissing or fucking other girls.

y_guy
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by y_guy » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:51 am

mrbadkitty wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:24 am
y_guy wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:07 am

with greg it is similar. she doesn`t see it, that he wants to fuck her. thatshwhy i can`t get her to answer
my question, if she want`s to fuck him or what exactly she wants. whenever the conversation is going
that way, her reaction is like: "i am not attractive enough for him." or "i am too young for him."
or "we can`t meet because what will others think."
If I may be so bold, I think that she does indeed know that he wants her - and has moved beyond that into the "what will be the repercussions" analysis.

"i am not attractive enough for him." or "i am too young for him." are her biggest fears - that he will NOT try and seduce her. Your job here is, as you already are, bolster her sense of self-worth, but also reinforce that your perspective is that even if he did think these things - that she wasn't 'good enough' - that it would just prove he is infallible and is not a perfect judge of what a beautiful woman is [nobody is].

"i am not attractive enough for him." or "i am too young for him." are her biggest hopes - to be proved wrong. As much as the sex, this will be a wonderful reinforcement of her self-worth [everybody likes to be desired! especially by people we respect].

"we can`t meet because what will others think." is her second biggest fear. Both a) what YOU will think, afterwards. The moving in together that she is organizing is to make sure you will stick around longer and she has time to heal your relationship if you react negatively and also to give her more self-confidence if he does not seduce her. And b) what others will think, afterwards. Here your job would be to before- and after - reinforce that you will be by her side, in thick and thin. That you 'got her back' and what matters is what you two think - not anyone else [and the 2nd most important person in her life has already shown her acceptance (in many ways her mother had no choice but to approve - especially if she thinks your wife has already made the decision - but that is a optimal parenting discussion - for another time, another place)].

Your biggest strengths as a couple are your love for each other, your history, and that you were each other's firsts. If you can both appreciate these things for the riches that they are - you will have a long and wonderful life together [and apparently VERY exciting].
thank you for this comment. i never saw the connection between us moving together and the possibility of meeting
(and fucking) greg. you may be right about this.

Freemans892
Experienced

Unread post by Freemans892 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:58 am

y_guy wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:43 am
belvedere wrote:

Only my thoughts .....
i don`t know if it is "green light" her mother is giving her. i thought it was more that anna shouldn`t mess up our
realtionship. anna only lifes once and only has one chance with me. but i don`t know.
It’s good to hear that Anna mother is encouraging her to not to mess up the relationship with you.

y_guy
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by y_guy » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:15 am

this thing with us moving together gets really fast. this appartment, anna found, is already free and
we could move in immediatly. the bonus is that we have to pay from march. so i guess we are moving
in the next weeks.

yesterday anna openly considered that greg might want to fuck her. she came to me from a visit
by her mother and she told me that she talked with her about meeting greg and the possibilites.
i don`t know exactly what her mother thinks about this but anna was in high spirits thinking about
meeting with greg.

my guess is that if greg askes her again, she will say "yes" to going to his appartment. maybe just
drinks but she will go.
i don`t think that she will bring it up, but he has to ask her.

after our talk yesterday we had wonderful sex and anna was really turned on. my guess is she is
thinking of him while we had sex. i should have asked her but i didn`t.

tomorrow they will meet at the office, anna told me, and she also told me that she will dress nicely
for him. the outfit he liked on her and the one he made a compliment once.

y_guy
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by y_guy » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:19 am

Freemans892 wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:58 am
y_guy wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:43 am
belvedere wrote:

Only my thoughts .....
It’s good to hear that Anna mother is encouraging her to not to mess up the relationship with you.
anna`s mother doesn`t have a good hand with men. she was dating some over the years but most of the
guys, anna told me, were jerks. anna`s mother is happy with anna that she has with me a good and steady
boyfriend.

y_guy
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by y_guy » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:28 am

another thing from yesterday: we were talking about greg knowing me as her boyfriend
and that he doesn`t mind asking her out. anna finds that funny.

elina

Unread post by elina » Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:05 am

Dear y_guy

Whatever happens, keep loving Anna but also tell Her that She should be completely honest with you.
Anna seems somewhat young and inexperienced; From how you desribed Greg's reputation, he isn't looking for a girlfriend, he is looking for a new conquest. So of course he doesn't mind if Anna has a boyfriend, probably just better for him since he doesn't have to worry about Anna clinging on to him.....

Sincerely
elina

justbeencucked
Trainable

Unread post by justbeencucked » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:16 am

Hopefully, Greg will ask anna to come over today. Can't wait to read the update.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:23 am

The office Lothario is not that uncommon. It seems as if he is often seen by the woman in the office (especially the married ones) as a subject of entertainment (which some of the women take to the actual physical level) rather than a predator. My wife succumb to The Player (as she called him) as her first venture into being a hotwife. She had previously talked about him negatively as being a bit of a cad as he moved to seduce the attractive married women in the office (often successfully). Even so, she flirted with him, while letting him know he would not be successful with her.

Then my wife decided she wanted to date other men. She determined that she would be most comfortable losing her "hotwife cherry" to The Player, someone she knew and was familiar with. It was a good experience for her and opened her up for sexual adventures with other men.

You seem to be faced with a similar possibility. The question is how do you and your girlfriend feel about her being with other men. If the idea does turn you both on, then her office friend might be a good choice.

Another plus would be the experience a well-adapted lover would give her. Both you and she have had very limited sexual experience and only with each other. The experience she would gain would rejuvenate the sex between you and her.

I can only speak from my own experience, but it was positive.