10 years pussy-free this month!

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
oregoncpl
Prepubescent

Re: 10 years pussy-free this month!

Unread post by oregoncpl » Sun May 12, 2024 7:19 am

End of July will be 3 years for me. She still gets bi-weekly or so pleasure from my tongue or his cock, depending on schedules. Life is good!

ohtobecucked
Virgin

Unread post by ohtobecucked » Sun May 12, 2024 7:33 am

Oregoncpl - Definitely sounds a good life to me too! Are you planning on staying PF permanently?? Would be a shame to go back with three years behind you.

Again, in speaking to the wife, now we’re so near to 10 years she said there’s no way she’d let me near her pussy again at this point - boyfriend or no boyfriend. She’s got vibrators she can use if she wants them, but I’m not allowed a fleshlight (or similar) because the feeling is too close to a real pussy and she wants to make sure that l never get that sensation again.
A pussyfree Beta since 2014 - soon to be cuck (hopefully) - would love to have my holes used by a bull who’s also banging my wife 😁

oregoncpl
Prepubescent

Unread post by oregoncpl » Sun May 12, 2024 10:43 am

Oregoncpl - Definitely sounds a good life to me too! Are you planning on staying PF permanently?? Would be a shame to go back with three years behind you.

Yes, we have talked about it often and both agree that our relationship is so much stronger the way it now is. It's funny, sometimes after I have given her oral pleasure, I'll slide up so we can kiss. Even though when doing that we are in the classic missionary position, I can't even contemplate how to put my limp cock in her pussy even if she would allow it. It is an amazing feeling to know that part of my life is totally over!
Last edited by oregoncpl on Sun May 12, 2024 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

entropia
Trainable

Unread post by entropia » Sun May 12, 2024 11:03 am

Hi! ohtobecucked, I'm very curious about your story, do you already have a thread about it?

Mr_Bent_Over
Prepubescent

Unread post by Mr_Bent_Over » Sun May 12, 2024 3:15 pm

Congrats! It's been 11 for us. I do suck cock and swallow as it is a tremendous turn on for her, and I genuinely enjoy making her happy.

ohtobecucked
Virgin

Unread post by ohtobecucked » Mon May 13, 2024 4:43 am

Hi Entropia - nope no thread. What would you like to know?? Happy to answer if I can.

MBO - thanks for the congrats and right back at you. I take it you or her have no plans to ever be inside her again?? I’d cry if I threw all the work away now 😂 my wife is thankfully set on never sleeping with me again, which obviously makes the decision easier, but if it was up to me I still wouldn’t go back. Her pussy is for other men (eventually), not me.

So many superb efforts on here, congrats to anyone I’ve missed that’s also PF. I’m really pleased for you all. Everyone of you seems delighted to know you’ll never get pussy again - well done 👍 I really feel at home amongst you.

Just got to raise the sucking cock bit with my wife now, hopefully she agrees and I can try and get some practise in before she eventually takes a bull.
A pussyfree Beta since 2014 - soon to be cuck (hopefully) - would love to have my holes used by a bull who’s also banging my wife 😁

Hynsen
Virgin

Unread post by Hynsen » Tue May 14, 2024 10:17 pm

Hi

We have been in the ls for 5 years now and i have been pussy free since start november. Still some times a get the urge but she says no. For her it has been easy now that she has found a single guy that lives close to us.

ohtobecucked
Virgin

Unread post by ohtobecucked » Tue May 14, 2024 10:47 pm

Congrats, Hynsen - that’s a great start - are you / she planning on staying PF? Great start either way 👍

Hynsen
Virgin

Unread post by Hynsen » Wed May 15, 2024 11:12 am

As long as her current relationship last yes but i din"t know what will happen if the relationship should stoo