Pussyfree?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Romanraven
Prepubescent

Re: Pussyfree?

Unread post by Romanraven » Fri May 10, 2024 3:34 am

mfmfantasy50 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 4:33 am
Romanraven wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 1:24 am
On Tuesday 7th she made yet another visit to the FWB that she doesn't know that I know she has, while I was away for work. It's good to know that at least she got sex on our anniversary.
That's important... Do you anticipate ever letting her know that you know?
Thing is, I don't want to spoil her fun, so worry that if I tell her how much I actually know she'll stop - even if I tell her that I'm Ok with it.
She's been seeing him for at least 15 months (possibly 8 months longer). I found out about 11 months ago. I didn't realise the extent of the location and trip data that newer cars store and provide.. she doesn't know that she drives a Toyota spy - or that quite often when she goes to see him that she takes along a tiny audio recorder hidden in the lining of her bag.

Lockedsub
Player

Unread post by Lockedsub » Fri May 10, 2024 5:57 pm

We just reached 13 months. My wife is fairly certain this will not end anytime soon.
Please read about our current cuckold adventure here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=62932
Take a look for yourself: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63207&start=25

Bnc63
Experienced

Unread post by Bnc63 » Sat May 11, 2024 7:08 am

976 days pf today! My wife has absolutely no interest in ever changing our current sex life arrangement.

She’s on the prow for a steady boyfriend!

scarlettscuck
Player

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Sat May 11, 2024 4:02 pm

This, to me is the hottest thread on this forum. Will definitely weigh-in with my situation because I’m not completely PF but restricted which makes our marriage and sex life incredible. Call us crazy. 😜
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!

occludo
Virgin

Unread post by occludo » Sun May 12, 2024 12:59 am

wannabecuck69 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 10:08 am
occludo wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 10:42 pm
wannabecuck69 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:22 pm
My wife and I have decided for me to be pussyfree. She lets me stare and smell her pussy and ass, but I can't touch, kiss, lick or fuck unless she says so. But since we agreed I'd be pussyfree, we now have more intimate times, like cuddling, performing Reki on each other, her stroking my cock, teasing me, making me finish while I stare at her tits and pussy and she ask me if they are beautiful and sexy and do I still want to touch and fuck them. I moan and say yesssss, she says good, I love knowing you're now pussyfree. She says she feels more liberated and in control and there is no pressure for us to perform for each other. A couple of days ago, after I massaged her, she stroked my cock and said does that feel good, is that enough for you. I said yes, she said why don't you finish off. I said can I see your pussy? She said sure and pulled her legs back fully exposed. I scooted down and put my face just an inch from her pussy and was sniffing her scent. She reached down and spread her pussy lips so i could see inside her hole while I jacked offed, just a an nch away and she said do you like what you see? Do you miss it? I said i love everything about it and us now and had the best orgasm. After I cleaned up and we cuddled and discussed how we were going to spend more quality time together.
It's great being pussyfree and letting her control everything sexually.
I wanted to write my experience, but you said exactly what I had to say. :lol: The only thing may i can add is that I am full time caged and pussy free for 5 years.
While this is new for us, I’ve found my submission is deepening knowing she can tease me and deny me. I’m like wrapped around her finger again and my jack off sessions are almost daily when thinking of being denied and knowing she controls all. Also, we’ve become much more in love again, talk more, share more feelings and touch more. Now that the sexual pressure is off of both of us, we can focus more on our love for each other. Of course now when I massage her and she gives me permission to jack off for her the intensity is overwhelming while I stare at her sexy and athletic body that I worship but can’t penetrate. The one odd thing that happened after I agreed to become pussyfree is she trimmed her pubs very short almost like she shaved them. She has always had and like a hairy pussy. So why now that I’m pussyfree is she removing almost all of her hair. When I asked her why, she just said I’m trying something new. Makes me wonder if it might be for someone else?
Right! I couldn't have said it better... Many believe that being locked in chastity desexualizes you, but on the contrary, it hypersexualizes you, but all this energy is converted into emotional connection and other ways to satisfy her wishes. And right again...i am allowed a monthly orgasm but only caged, and these are the most intense experiences ever. And about the "bush"...who knows?! I wish you luck. We did the step, and I think that for a woman with a normal sex drive and with a husband permanently locked in chastity, this is a natural step.

wannabecuck69
Trainable

Unread post by wannabecuck69 » Sun May 12, 2024 7:14 am

Yesterday she purchased 4 new pairs of sexy Victoria secret panties. I asked why and she said she is tired of wearing granny panties. I said well I’ve been asking you to do this for years and you said you hate how they feel. I went on to ask her if it’s maybe for someone else and she got pissed but didn’t say no. Now that I’m pussyfree, she is working out all the time, always wearing makeup even when going to play pickleball, injecting estrogen cream to strengthen her vagina post menopausal, is she doing all of this for me or maybe thinking she’s ready to find someone else. I’m turned on, frustrated and confused.

Connecticut_couple
Player

Unread post by Connecticut_couple » Sun May 12, 2024 7:27 am

For those of you that are pussyfree, I have a question. Do any of your wives ask the question "Why don't you want to fuck me?" I'm a cuck and have had very long stretches of being pussyfree while she has the freedom to fuck other men. She loves saving herself for her BBC bull and loves cucking me and not allowing me inside her pussy. But every now and then she seems to think I don't want to fuck her. I explain to her that I do, but it's the denial of it that excites and humiliates me and watching her give herself to another man. What's funny is that sometimes I'm literally begging to fuck her but she won't. Just curious if anyone else has experienced this in your pussyfree situations. Thanks!

ohtobecucked
Virgin

Unread post by ohtobecucked » Sun May 12, 2024 7:53 am

CC - I have completely! At first it took weeks to convince her that I wasn’t cheating or didn’t want to fuck her and that the denial to me WAS my version of sex. Eventually she came round to the idea and we’ve been doing ‘this’ for 10 years this month.
A pussyfree Beta since 2014 - soon to be cuck (hopefully) - would love to have my holes used by a bull who’s also banging my wife 😁

Bnc63
Experienced

Unread post by Bnc63 » Sun May 12, 2024 2:41 pm

CC - it was my wife’s idea since she got nothing out of our sexual encounters! I also found it highly erotic to be denied! She luvs to prance around naked or flash me since she always goes sans panties. It’s such sweet torture knowing that I can never again feel her silky warm essence!