my date with my wife and her boyfriend

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
inivisibletwin
Pervert

my date with my wife and her boyfriend

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon May 20, 2024 10:58 am

Over the weekend my wife, her boyfriend, and I went out on a... I guess you could call it a "date" though it wasn't officially labeled that. we just wanted to go out together. we went to dinner and a movie, and anyone that saw us out in public would have assumed that they were the couple and I was just the friend tagging along.

It tends to happen that way. we tend to just sorta fall into those positions without talking or planning it. Though I am the one who is actually married to Jen, Chris is her boyfriend and he owns her pussy. This means its his, he controls what does and doesnt happen to it, and I am 99.9% denied access to it. I'm only allowed to see it if another guy is also seeing it, and im only allowed to touch it one night a year, on our wedding anniversary.

I think, because of that arrangement, when ever we go out like this, the two of them tend to stay close, while I tend to keep a little distant. the arrangement is just for her vagina, but it tends to play into all of her on times like this... which sorta leads me more into a "chauffeur" role.

the evening was not necessarily meant to be sexy, we just wanted to go out. she wore jeans and a button up shirt, no bra... she tends to only wears a bra if she has to.

with out even speaking about it, I got into the driver's seat, and they got into the back seat together. I drove the whole evening, while they cuddled in the back, his arm around her.

Now, he is actually her boyfriend. it's a full on relationship. she is married to me but she is also dating him. so when people saw them together and assumed they were a couple, they wouldve assumed right. Everywhere we went they either held hands, or he had his arm around her, or his hand on the small of her back as they walked.

first we went to dinner at a revolving sushi restaurant. We sat in a booth, I sat on one side, and they sat together on the other... and I picked up the $200 check.

Then we went to a movie. the three of us sat together, her in the middle, no empty seats between us. we did keep both of her arms rests up, but she spent the movie cuddled with chris, his arm around her, her head on his shoulder, and her leg rested across my lap.

it was a movie we all actually wanted to see though, so they didnt make out or anything through it.

of course I paid for our tickets, and our snacks. and I drove us home afterward, while they cuddled in the back.

there was nothing inherently sexual about this evening, it was just the three of us out and about. but I got to watch my wife being another man's girlfriend all night, which i just LOVE! ...they werent being exclusionary or rude or dismissive to me or anything. Chris and I are good friends and we get along great. it was just a fun night out. and them being all couply wasnt even role play since they are actually dating... I just loved the whole night! watching them be a couple is sometimes even hotter to me than their actual sex!

I think I've definitely got my "jealousy" wire and my "horny" wire crossed... watching my wife's boyfriend hold her hand, cuddle her, flirt with her, and kiss her all evening, in the most casual and familiar way, was just so incredibly erotic to me!

we got home late and she went to bed in his room. they left the door open, not because they had to but because they didnt care. I peaked in on my way to the rest room and saw her laying between his legs, her head on his thigh, his dick in her mouth... and I thought, "atta girl!"
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

entropia
Trainable

Re: my date with my wife and her boyfriend

Unread post by entropia » Mon May 20, 2024 1:05 pm

Hot as always! thanks for sharing! Do you ever talk with her about all this arrangement?
have you ever thought of going even further in the cuckold pit?

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon May 20, 2024 2:03 pm

Dude I envy every single post you make, every time. I wish I had a friend who was also my GFs boyfriend haha

inivisibletwin
Pervert

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Tue May 21, 2024 1:54 pm

entropia wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 1:05 pm
Hot as always! thanks for sharing! Do you ever talk with her about all this arrangement?
like how?

I made a post about this a while back, that's probly burried in the forum, but yeah, ive thought about going further, taking it to the next level, but im not sure what that next level would be...

My wife's boyfriend lives with us, he owns and controls her pussy, meaning he has the husband level access that I would normally have as her actual husband, but I am denied access to it other than on our anniversary... My wife and her boyfriend sleep together in the big bedroom most of the time, but probly 2 or 3 nights a week she sleeps in my bed with me, in the 2nd bedroom. when she sleeps in her boyfriend's bed she sleeps fully nude. when she sleeps in my bed she wears panties.

my wife has gone back east with her boyfriend to visit his family for multiple holidays.

and she is unable to get pregnant, due to a medical issue that we dont need to get into...

so, im not too sure what the next level is... but if you have any ideas I'm open to hearing them!

inivisibletwin
Pervert

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Tue May 21, 2024 1:58 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 2:03 pm
Dude I envy every single post you make, every time. I wish I had a friend who was also my GFs boyfriend haha
awe, thank you! ...it is pretty awesome, i have to say

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Tue May 21, 2024 11:42 pm

inivisibletwin wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 1:54 pm
entropia wrote:
like how?

The only thing that occurs to me given how you are living right now is further denial. Maybe you give Chris ownership of her mouth?

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed May 22, 2024 4:40 am

inivisibletwin wrote:
entropia wrote:
like how?

I made a post about this a while back, that's probly burried in the forum, but yeah, ive thought about going further, taking it to the next level, but im not sure what that next level would be...

My wife's boyfriend lives with us, he owns and controls her pussy, meaning he has the husband level access that I would normally have as her actual husband, but I am denied access to it other than on our anniversary... My wife and her boyfriend sleep together in the big bedroom most of the time, but probly 2 or 3 nights a week she sleeps in my bed with me, in the 2nd bedroom. when she sleeps in her boyfriend's bed she sleeps fully nude. when she sleeps in my bed she wears panties.

my wife has gone back east with her boyfriend to visit his family for multiple holidays.

and she is unable to get pregnant, due to a medical issue that we dont need to get into...

so, im not too sure what the next level is... but if you have any ideas I'm open to hearing them!

IT - I can't remember if she is wearing her wedding ring, but you and her could get your ring fingers tattooed and she could take off her wedding ring. Then either not wear a ring, wear one that is decorative or wear something Chris gives that does or does not have any meaning.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed May 22, 2024 8:05 am

I can’t think of a better date night for a cuckold! I’m glad that you and her guy are friends and that he’s nice to you. Is her present boyfriend a long term keeper or do you think she will eventually move on to another? I notice that she’s had 68 different lovers.
See our pics in the Hotties under My Wife Debbie

cplgonewild
Prepubescent

Unread post by cplgonewild » Wed May 22, 2024 2:41 pm

This is so hot, we have even been to a few dates and the restaraunt part feels so emasculating where they are so into each other, kissing between bites, feeding each other from their meals and i am sitting in front of them having my food. I feel like just a common friend of theirs.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed May 22, 2024 3:21 pm

Welcome to the forum cplgonewild.

inivisibletwin
Pervert

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Thu May 23, 2024 1:56 pm

D+D wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 8:05 am
I can’t think of a better date night for a cuckold! I’m glad that you and her guy are friends and that he’s nice to you. Is her present boyfriend a long term keeper or do you think she will eventually move on to another? I notice that she’s had 68 different lovers.
Yeah 68 different lovers over the past 13 years we have been together! I was her first, so every single one of those was while she was with me!

Chris and Jen have been a full fledged couple since 2019, and things are working out so well that we dont see any reason for their relationship to end any time soon!

She has had boyfriends in the past, usually when things get serious with them, or if he develops feelings thats when we end it. but with Chris, we know he has feelings for her, and i know she likes him well enough to date him but isnt "in love" with him. she is in love with me (i was her first love)... but despite that, we are happy to keep their relationship going. Neither her nor I feel the need to end it... in other words, yeah I'd say it's long term! I'm happy they are together,, I'm happy he has feelings for my wife, I'm happy he can call my wife his girlfriend and mean it. Them being together makes me happy!

in fact, they both know that the best valentines / birthday / christmas / what ever, present they could give me is them having good sex!

inivisibletwin
Pervert

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Thu May 23, 2024 2:00 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 4:40 am
inivisibletwin wrote:
entropia wrote:
like how?

IT - I can't remember if she is wearing her wedding ring, but you and her could get your ring fingers tattooed and she could take off her wedding ring. Then either not wear a ring, wear one that is decorative or wear something Chris gives that does or does not have any meaning.
she does wear a wedding ring from me on her left hand, and also a ring from Chris on her right hand. She usually keeps the rings on most of the time, except when she went with him to visit his family back east for the holiday, she left both rings at home with me for that.

she also tends to take off her wedding ring when / if she ever goes on a date with another guy, which happens some times.

Scias
Trainable

Unread post by Scias » Thu May 23, 2024 8:00 pm

inivisibletwin wrote:
entropia wrote:
like how?

How about wearing a chastity cage? I think that would really up the erotic nature of it all

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri May 24, 2024 6:45 am

inivisibletwin wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 1:56 pm
D+D wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 8:05 am
Yeah 68 different lovers over the past 13 years we have been together! I was her first, so every single one of those was while she was with me!

Chris and Jen have been a full fledged couple since 2019, and things are working out so well that we dont see any reason for their relationship to end any time soon!

She has had boyfriends in the past, usually when things get serious with them, or if he develops feelings thats when we end it. but with Chris, we know he has feelings for her, and i know she likes him well enough to date him but isnt "in love" with him. she is in love with me (i was her first love)... but despite that, we are happy to keep their relationship going. Neither her nor I feel the need to end it... in other words, yeah I'd say it's long term! I'm happy they are together,, I'm happy he has feelings for my wife, I'm happy he can call my wife his girlfriend and mean it. Them being together makes me happy!

in fact, they both know that the best valentines / birthday / christmas / what ever, present they could give me is them having good sex!
Thanks for your reply. I completely understand that their being together is the best gift ever for you! It’s a win, win, win.
See our pics in the Hotties under My Wife Debbie