Leg Fuck

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
ceoart
Virgin

Leg Fuck

Unread post by ceoart » Tue May 21, 2024 5:22 am

When I asked my wife to cuckold me a few years ago, she said she would only do it if I would be pussy free. I think she thought I would never agree to this condition and I would stop anoying her with the "cuckold idea". I accepted gladly as I always have been a "lousy lay"(her words one time when we were fighting) so I was happy to not have the pressure to perform in bed. She eventually did start entertaining other men. She only has been with former lovers and doesn't go out to find random men. However, she does get enough sex to keep her satisfied, so she has kept to her promise to keep me pussy free.

During this time she would get me off with her hand or a BJ is I was a "good boy" during the week. Recently she started to let me fuck her legs. I find this amazing. For me this is better than normal sex. Some times these sessions can be very loving and erotic. Has anyone tried this to get the cuckold off?

D+D
OHW Addict

Re: Leg Fuck

Unread post by D+D » Tue May 21, 2024 8:30 am

Being pussy free while my wife gets her needs met by other men is a huge turn on for both of us. I’m very grateful for the men who enjoy my wife and make her happy. I have humped my wife’s legs many times but never fucked them. I’m not sure she would like the mess if I cum unless I wore a condom of course.
See our pics in the Hotties under My Wife Debbie

mf2hd82
Trainable

Unread post by mf2hd82 » Tue May 21, 2024 10:44 am

That's my main form of sex with my wife. Her in a pair of leather pants, me lubed up, just going to town between her thighs or calfs. I love it.

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Tue May 21, 2024 11:20 am

My wife has occasionally indulged in "mammary coitus" where I put my cock between her breasts as she squeezes them together.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mammary_intercourse

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Wed May 22, 2024 9:10 am

My wife and I have been leg fucking for over 20 years. She lies down and I mount her but instead of penetration, I point my cock straight down and she closes her legs. The top of my shaft is pushed up to her cunt lips so I can feel the cum that has leaked out her from her other men. Because my cock rubs against her clit she will sometimes have an orgasm which is a bonus. Ironic the only way I've ever made her cum with my cock is when my cock isn't inside her.

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Thu May 23, 2024 5:47 am

Miss Sue will occasionally allow me to fuck her feet. I have to clean up my mess right away and this always happens right before she showers.

usuallylost
Trainable

Unread post by usuallylost » Fri May 24, 2024 5:08 pm

A number of times my wife and I have done what Cdncuck described above. She does not do this deliberately, but it usually happens when I am not completely hard and cannot stay inside her. We have also done this with her lying on her side while I hump between her legs from behind. I enjoy the humiliation aspect of this. I have also fucked her bare feet a few times and while she wore pantyhose. Although not her legs, just this last week she had me hump the sheet while she played with my ass. This was a first for her.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri May 24, 2024 5:17 pm

funkyfitter wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 5:47 am
Miss Sue will occasionally allow me to fuck her feet. I have to clean up my mess right away and this always happens right before she showers.

I rather enjoy having my feet fucked :D. But, I want the cum rubbed in like lotion.

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Sat May 25, 2024 6:13 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 5:17 pm
funkyfitter wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 5:47 am

I rather enjoy having my feet fucked :D. But, I want the cum rubbed in like lotion.

Miss Sue wants my mess cleaned up right away and delights at the vision of me lapping up my cum from her feet and toes as she chuckles and calls me her little cum whore.

littlepeter
Prepubescent

Unread post by littlepeter » Sun May 26, 2024 7:38 pm

My second wife used to tell me to hump her leg like a dog, while she used vibrator on her clit. She would have me cum on her foot and make me lick it off. Oh the good old days!