Did anyone else's wife have a trial run before admitting she'd spread her legs?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
jacobmy
Virgin

Did anyone else's wife have a trial run before admitting she'd spread her legs?

Unread post by jacobmy » Fri May 17, 2024 3:20 am

We married young. Almost from the start I wanted her to take a bf/lover/one nighter. She always said she was worried that the reality wouldnhit me like a ton of bricks and that it was best kept as fantasy.

One night after we had made love, accompanied by her whispering a 'story' in my ear she told me the story I had just cum to was in fact the truth and that it had happened six weeks earlier. It went thus - Tom and I had been flirting for weeks at the bingo hall where we worked. He is the manager. I'd put on the red silky knickers and bra you so like. We were doing some heavy peting in his office. His finger slipped into my pussy. It was electric. He turned me round and bent me over the desk, took his todger out and slipped it into me. He came quite quickly.

After I reacted by getting hard again and thanking her for finally being a hotwife she told me that if I had reacted badly to her confession that she had really been fucked by another she would have backtracked and insisted it was just a story like all the others.

Has anyone else's wife had a trial run that she could deny if you had reacted with jealousy and a rift in your relationship?
Lifelong lover of wives whose legs part for others...

Mkliny442015
Player

Re: Did anyone else's wife have a trial run before admitting she'd spread her legs?

Unread post by Mkliny442015 » Fri May 17, 2024 6:45 pm

My wife didn’t exactly have a trial run, but a close call she admitted later on. Her and I were going to her boss daughter’s wedding. This was two years after we were married and two years before I ever even brought up her being a Hotwife so at this point we were still
Very vanilla and monogamous.

I had noticed she was always talking about this guy she worked with always saying how he was just a friend but constantly bringing him up. I would get turned on because I sensed she was flirting a lot but would
Never admit it, her facial expressions told me everything though. I would get turned on by the idea but at this point my fantasy of her being a Hotwife was a secret . The week before the wedding she asked me if it would be ok if (let’s call him Craig) could come over and get ready at our house and drive with us. I was fine with it and my antenna really started to go up. He didn’t end up coming to
Our house that day but he did show up at the wedding . At the last minute I was about to put on my suit I just got back from the dry cleaners . Turned out they gave me someone else’s pants and I had nothing to wear . I was in a panic and luckily was able to get to the dry cleaners in time to rectify the issue, however my wife quickly suggested that it was fine she would just go with Craig she didn’t mind. I instantly got so turned on at that idea I almost didn’t go get my pants. At this point we were still monogamous and I didn’t think anything would happen.

Years later after she was a Hotwife for a couple years she admitted that there was a lot of dangerous flirtation going on with her and Craig at work, she would never willingly cheat on me but she also knew she was putting her self in a dangerous situation going to a wedding with him without me. She said the sexual tension between them at work was as very intense and that if I did stay home that night she is almost sure she would have given into temptation and fucked him. She said she wouldn’t have initiated it but she said he definitely would have , as soon as they got in a car together after a night of drinking and partying it would have been an instant culmination of the sexual tension. I was shocked when she told me but also very turned on, I also felt validated because I always knew she was meant to be a Hotwife .

luvwives999
Experienced

Re: Did anyone else's wife have a trial run before admitting she'd spread her legs?

Unread post by luvwives999 » Sat May 18, 2024 1:58 am

I don't know if this would be considered a trail run, but I met my wife in college in 1974, that's right I am fucking old LOL. It was in early Oct,and come Dec we decided to use her parent's apartment in Florida for Christmas vacation. She came down a few days before me. We are in bed talking and she confesses to me that she was walking on the beach and met a guy. They talked till dark and as they were walking back, he forced himself on her. She was very upset, and I was sympathetic. I was also surprisingly turned on, which I didn't tell her. I was not turned on that she was forcibly taken, but turned on that she was with another guy. Seeing that I really cared about her, she admitted she made it up, saw it on a soap opera, and just wanted to see if my feelings for her were real. As I was a senior and she just a sophomore, come April we decided that we'd get married, so she transferred to be near me. The thought of her with other men, was always on my mind, so we had a talk. I told her that we were young, that we'd together for a long time, that she was hot and desirable to other men and I wanted her to do whatever she wanted, but not cheat on me, always be honest, and don't do anything that she had not done with me first, like MMF or FFM etc. After that talk, our pillow talk would mostly be about MMF, and she swiftly decided that she wanted that. So 3 months after we got married, she and I and my best friend had a MMF, which was a wonderful experience for all. Over the years , she has had lovers on the side, including my friend. I was always very turned on by her stories and descriptions. Surprisingly however, what I am most turned on about are the stories I don't know, stories that I think may have happened. 2 examples. First happened about 5 years after our MMF. We are at a wedding and she is dancing with the groom. He says to her, now that I am married, we can have a real affair. She told me this when we got home, I asked her what she thought, and she said we'll see. Turns out he got a job out of town, so it never happened. But looking back now, I wonder what a real affair meant. Did it mean that when they were fucking before it was not a real affair because he wasn't married? I have fantasized many times thinking about her legs spread giving herself to him. Second example might even be stranger. Mid to late 90's online chatrooms were very popular, and I found a room on AOL that was filled with local swinging couples. Early 2000, I convinced my wife we should try one of these swing clubs, so we went. Sitting in the car watching all these couples go in, she decided that we were too old, we're mid 40's, all the couples looked mid 20's, so we went home. After 9/11 she decided we'd try again with the swing clubs, so we went. We ended up going to clubs every saturday night for 5 years, but that's a story for another time. In the chat room, I would talk to a lady who I found to be a lot of fun to talk to. They, her and her husband, didn't go to clubs because they honestly couldn't afford them. But I convinced her to try it just once. So they came and right away I could tell her husband was so my wife's type. Nothing happened at the club but we all had a nice time. A couple of days later, I am talking to his wife and she tells me he's a shoe salesman, and that many of her friends go try on shoes with him with short skirts no panties. I tell my wife this and ask her to do it, I think it would be hot. So after some convincing she goes, short skirt no panties, button down shirt no bra so he can see down her top. She told me that he tried shoes on her for an hour, always running his hands up her keg as he tried the shoes on. As she was leaving he said he was going to lunch would she join him. According to her she had a turkey sandwich and diet coke, but I like to think, and have pleasured myself many times, thinking he took her straight to a motel and had her for lunch. I understand why she wouldn't tell me, because I talked to his wife and they were afraid I would slip and she would find out, at least that's what I tell myself.

jacobmy
Virgin

Unread post by jacobmy » Sat May 18, 2024 2:55 am

Mkliny442015 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 6:45 pm
My wife didn’t exactly have a trial run, but a close call she admitted later on. Her and I were going to her boss daughter’s wedding. This was two years after we were married and two years before I ever even brought up her being a Hotwife so at this point we were still
Very vanilla and monogamous....Years later after she was a Hotwife for a couple years she admitted that there was a lot of dangerous flirtation going on with her and Craig at work, she would never willingly cheat on me but she also knew she was putting her self in a dangerous situation going to a wedding with him without me. She said the sexual tension between them at work was as very intense and that if I did stay home that night she is almost sure she would have given into temptation and fucked him. She said she wouldn’t have initiated it but she said he definitely would have , as soon as they got in a car together after a night of drinking and partying it would have been an instant culmination of the sexual tension. I was shocked when she told me but also very turned on, I also felt validated because I always knew she was meant to be a Hotwife .
Thank you for your reply, I found it quite erotic.

Over the years I've come to believe my then wife had more than one trial run but could never admit it. Before the official trial run I think she was spreading her legs for an older workmate of mine. Our second son, now in his 40s is the image of him. Looking back there were plenty of clues, eg during the pregnancy she stopped wanting my cum inside her when we fucked, she was overly protective of the baby after the birth as though he was hers and not mine and other clues.

Cgb29
Trainable

Unread post by Cgb29 » Sat May 18, 2024 7:11 am

She was 26 and we'd been married two years, but together since we were in high school. We'd had talks about her being a hotwife and both liked the idea. She'd started a new job and there was a guy there who was friendly to her to the point of being a little flirty. He seemed like a candidate but then she just stopped talking about him and we both had agreed maybe a workplace fling wasn't a good start.

A few months later she came home on a Friday night crying and told me her story. She had started reciprocating the flirting. It progressed to the point that they developed this game at work. He'd come by every day and guess what color bra and panties she had on. If he was right, he got to see. This kept on for weeks with no physical contact, but one day they were alone at the office late and he kissed her. She stopped it quickly and texted him later that evening and told him it couldn't happen again.

He kept up his pursuit and repeatedly asked her to hang out with him at his apartment after work. One day she agreed. She said that as soon as she stepped in, he was all over her and she gave in. She ended up giving him a blow job that day. Their meetups at his apartment became a regular thing and it quickly progressed to having sex.

After a few weeks it started to progress from a FWB scenario to more of a relationship. He kept expecting more of her time and started talking about the future. One day it snapped in her that she had to stop it, so she did and told me.

She says that she wanted to tell me several times from the beginning and would clam up. After a several long talks, I made it clear to her that I didn't like the lying but was perfectly fine with the sexual aspect of it. He didn't take the breakup well. She got a new job not long after and never spoke to him again. So she moved on to new guys and it's been a great ride since.

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Sat May 18, 2024 7:21 am

I’ve written about this in another thread, but I’ll write it here again:

1986: Wife was 13 years old. Filipina living in the Philippines. Adopted by her aunt (who was/is married to an American serviceman). Adoption laws were a lot looser back then.
1992: She’s a 19-year-old virgin. First year of college. Having been a “military brat” for six or so years, she returned stateside from Germany with her “new” family. They were stationed here, in Colorado. I met her in school. One thing led to another and she privileged me with her virginity. (Wow!) We tie the knot later that year, when she was 20. (I was 24.)
2007: January. Wife’s biological/natural father in the Philippines died. She flies home immediately. And here’s where the story begins:

While there and shortly after the funeral, she meets with some of her old school chums from when she was in 8th grade with them. Several men, by this point. Everyone is all grown up, now, of course.

They all sit around on the front porch of her biological sister’s home drinking gin and San Miguel beer. I was here in Colorado, but as her brothers and sister would later tell me, everyone was getting pretty drunk that night out on the front porch.

At some point, a couple of the fellows (her old schoolmates) and my wife disappear for the evening. My wife’s brothers and sister don’t think much of it in the morning……but my wife was nowhere to be found around lunchtime…..and then supper. They started getting worried.

They called her cell phone several times, but no answer. They were genuinely concerned (as they should have been). The search for their sister began. Everyone was alerted…uncles, cousins, friends in the area.

In the meantime, I can see on our bank account history that there’s a charge for a hotel room in the nearby town. I had no idea everyone was looking for her.

The night passes. Nobody is able to find her. Unbeknownst to me, her family is feeling some panic. Her biological sister (a few years younger) eventually calls me in a total panic to say they can’t find my wife and that they’re worried.

I direct them to the hotel that’s on our bank account history. One of the cousins is dispatched immediately.

Just like America, you just can’t walk up to the check-in counter and demand information. The cousin is rebuffed and eventually asked to leave the premises. He sits across the street waiting. He sees the fellow from the night before that my wife had been drunk-flirting with going into the hotel, but he doesn’t actually see my wife.

He reports back to my wife’s brothers and sister, and a new narrative emerges: their big sister is having a little fling!

Meanwhile, I’m feeling a bit panicked, not knowing what’s going on, so I’m calling my wife (no answer) and her siblings. Once the new narrative seemed to take hold with her siblings, they went all-in to protect their sister, afraid that I might lose my shit knowing that my wife was cheating on me.

Little did they know my wife and I had been fantasizing about her cucking me for several years by that point! I desperately wanted my “virgin” wife to enjoy some different cock, and she was receptive to the idea! It was funny to suddenly hear her siblings playing down the whole thing.

I put two and two together, of course, and jerked off mightily to thoughts of my wife on her back with her legs open in some Philippine hotel getting her lights completely fucked out by one of her old school chums…..hopefully even the two of them that she drunkenly left the front porch with. (That would have rocked my world beyond imagination!)

Her brothers and sister claimed that they found her at the hotel, and that she told them she just needed some time alone to cry about her father’s passing. (Um…no! I know her well. She took this opportunity to get fucked! We had been fantasizing about getting her to cuck me for years. She was interested but scared. She rubbed one out MANY times to the thought of another man…a friend? a coworker?…fucking her while I watched. She was DEFINITELY turned on by the idea as much as I was. Don’t even go there! If she’s crying, it’s because she’s getting some good cock….not because of her father’s death!)

She spent a second night in the hotel, and I can only imagine how much fun she had cumming with an old friend! (Maybe two?)

She returned to her sister’s house the next afternoon. I like to imagine her being completely chilled out, completely sexually satisfied, a cool smile on her face as her little sister scolds her for putting her marriage in jeopardy.

Nothing was said about it again until she returned to Colorado. For the two weeks or so before she came home, it was never mentioned again.

The first night home in Colorado, I asked her about the hotel charges.

She claimed she just needed some alone-time.

I cried bullshit and asked her why her sister called me in a panic because “you seemed to disappear with your old school friends that same night that the hotel charge appeared.”

She could clearly tell by my hard-on that I was excited to hear the details…that I wanted her to acknowledge that she’d cheated on me (to my delight, of course). I soooooo wanted her to admit that she slutted it up with a couple of guys for a couple of nights.

She didn’t budge! Swore she was just getting some down-time in an air-conditioned room.

I told her that I’d spilled a lot of cum thinking about her happily bouncing on her classmate’s cock….or on her back with her legs open getting railed…..or moaning like a happy slut on her knees taking it doggy-style. I just wanted to know that another man had been inside her….left his cum in there.

To this day, she SWEARS there was nothing. But the logical part of me (and everyone reading this, hopefully) was that she was testing the waters. A trial run!

When she saw that I was truly excited about the prospect of her romp……seeing my raging hard-on and watching me jerk off and cum to thoughts of her taking another dick….., I think she resolved to go forward with cucking me here, in Colorado.

She chose a coworker. It was blissful! I love it when she cucks me.

We’ve never regretted doing it, and I can’t imagine we ever will. We’re married 32 years soon. It’s been a great ride.

Now, when we go to the Philippines, I ask my wife to introduce me to her old school chums. I’ve only met a few, but I’m always hopeful that she’ll introduce me to the one (or two?) who fucked her lights out for a couple of days in January 2007. I’d like to think he’d shake my hand (certainly, his middle finger having been inside my wife) and quietly think about the time he “owned” my wife’s pussy for a couple of nights….ate her pussy as she came on his face….seeded her with his cum.

Alas, my wife STILL denies anything happened!

Whatever!

jacobmy
Virgin

Unread post by jacobmy » Sat May 18, 2024 8:06 am

Cgb29 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 7:11 am
She was 26 and we'd been married two years, but together since we were in high school. We'd had talks about her being a hotwife and both liked the idea. She'd started a new job and there was a guy there who was friendly to her to the point of being a little flirty. He seemed like a candidate but then she just stopped talking about him and we both had agreed maybe a workplace fling wasn't a good start....

She says that she wanted to tell me several times from the beginning and would clam up. After a several long talks, I made it clear to her that I didn't like the lying but was perfectly fine with the sexual aspect of it. He didn't take the breakup well. She got a new job not long after and never spoke to him again. So she moved on to new guys and it's been a great ride since.
Thanks for sharing your experience, very erotic. I'm sure there are as many reasons as there are wives as to why women find it more difficult to tell their spouse that she has fulfilled his desire than it is to actually spread her legs for someone else. Perhaps it is the back of the mind thought that her husband may react poorly despite it being what he wanted, maybe it is the dealing with unconscious guilt and sometimes shame that she has become, in her mind, a loose women.

jacobmy
Virgin

Unread post by jacobmy » Sat May 18, 2024 8:19 am

SheLikesWhenIWatch wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 7:21 am
I’ve written about this in another thread, but I’ll write it here again:

2007: January. Wife’s biological/natural father in the Philippines died. She flies home immediately. And here’s where the story begins:

While there and shortly after the funeral, she meets with some of her old school chums from when she was in 8th grade with them. Several men, by this point. Everyone is all grown up, now, of course...At some point, a couple of the fellows (her old schoolmates) and my wife disappear for the evening. My wife’s brothers and sister don’t think much of it in the morning……but my wife was nowhere to be found around lunchtime…..and then supper. They started getting worried.

The first night home in Colorado, I asked her about the hotel charges.

She claimed she just needed some alone-time.

I cried bullshit and asked her why her sister called me in a panic because “you seemed to disappear with your old school friends that same night that the hotel charge appeared.”...

She could clearly tell by my hard-on that I was excited to hear the details…that I wanted her to acknowledge that she’d cheated on me (to my delight, of course). I soooooo wanted her to admit that she slutted it up with a couple of guys for a couple of nights....

She didn’t budge! Swore she was just getting some down-time in an air-conditioned room...

I told her that I’d spilled a lot of cum thinking about her happily bouncing on her classmate’s cock….or on her back with her legs open getting railed…..or moaning like a happy slut on her knees taking it doggy-style. I just wanted to know that another man had been inside her….left his cum in there.

To this day, she SWEARS there was nothing. But the logical part of me (and everyone reading this, hopefully) was that she was testing the waters. A trial run!
I'd feel the same way as you, that she was getting a right royal fucking, probably by more than one guy. Perhaps what she did those nights took her past what she thinks a good girl wouldn't do and keeps denying her debauchery more to herself than to you...

Mkliny442015
Player

Unread post by Mkliny442015 » Sun May 19, 2024 2:41 am

jacobmy wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 2:55 am
Mkliny442015 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 6:45 pm
Very vanilla and monogamous....Years later after she was a Hotwife for a couple years she admitted that there was a lot of dangerous flirtation going on with her and Craig at work, she would never willingly cheat on me but she also knew she was putting her self in a dangerous situation going to a wedding with him without me. She said the sexual tension between them at work was as very intense and that if I did stay home that night she is almost sure she would have given into temptation and fucked him. She said she wouldn’t have initiated it but she said he definitely would have , as soon as they got in a car together after a night of drinking and partying it would have been an instant culmination of the sexual tension. I was shocked when she told me but also very turned on, I also felt validated because I always knew she was meant to be a Hotwife .
Thank you for your reply, I found it quite erotic.

Over the years I've come to believe my then wife had more than one trial run but could never admit it. Before the official trial run I think she was spreading her legs for an older workmate of mine. Our second son, now in his 40s is the image of him. Looking back there were plenty of clues, eg during the pregnancy she stopped wanting my cum inside her when we fucked, she was overly protective of the baby after the birth as though he was hers and not mine and other clues.
Thank you, looking back there was another clue before we were married when we first started dating as well. She was in her late twenties and just got her first apartment months before we met, At this point we were only dating a few months and in the happy new relationship stage.

She would often get texts from her friend Ryan who she claimed to be a friend but they were also FWB for years in college. I happened to peek at some of her texts , and although they were innocent on her end he was persistent to come see her new apartment, come watch a movie etc. all the cliche things a guy would do trying to bang a girl. She also never told him no, it was always a “sure someday” and didn’t mention having a new BF. I would get turned on at the time, thinking of her having a final fling with an old lover. What really set off an alarm bell was one night me, her and one of my guy friends went to a bar in town and the same town this guy lived. I walked to the store a block away to get cash from an ATM and to get her a pack of cigarettes. While i was gone my guy friend told me she was texting a guy and he saw over her shoulder she texted him saying we are near by “come play with me!.” It could be interpreted so many different ways. In the other guys shoes getting that text from a girl ive been trying to bang for months would be seen as a green light . I was also there and its not like we were non monogamous yet so it would have been awkward (even if it would have turned me on)

He never did show up that night and I often wonder what would happen if he did. I took her to a hotel that night and fucked her brains out, she remarked how she had never seen me so aggressive (little did she know.)

Years later during pillow talk i got her to admit even though nothing happened between her and the guy while we were dating she had to talk herself out of saying yes a few times to him coming over and she had a couple close calls. Now that she knows it would have turned me on she would have let it happen. I think all of us can look back and find little clues that our wives and girlfriends were meant for this.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun May 19, 2024 5:56 am

luvwives999 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 1:58 am
I don't know if this would be considered a trail run, but I met my wife in college in 1974, that's right I am fucking old LOL. It was in early Oct,and come Dec we decided to use her parent's apartment in Florida for Christmas vacation. She came down a few days before me. We are in bed talking and she confesses to me that she was walking on the beach and met a guy. They talked till dark and as they were walking back, he forced himself on her. She was very upset, and I was sympathetic. I was also surprisingly turned on, which I didn't tell her. I was not turned on that she was forcibly taken, but turned on that she was with another guy. Seeing that I really cared about her, she admitted she made it up, saw it on a soap opera, and just wanted to see if my feelings for her were real. As I was a senior and she just a sophomore, come April we decided that we'd get married, so she transferred to be near me. The thought of her with other men, was always on my mind, so we had a talk. I told her that we were young, that we'd together for a long time, that she was hot and desirable to other men and I wanted her to do whatever she wanted, but not cheat on me, always be honest, and don't do anything that she had not done with me first, like MMF or FFM etc. After that talk, our pillow talk would mostly be about MMF, and she swiftly decided that she wanted that. So 3 months after we got married, she and I and my best friend had a MMF, which was a wonderful experience for all. Over the years , she has had lovers on the side, including my friend. I was always very turned on by her stories and descriptions. Surprisingly however, what I am most turned on about are the stories I don't know, stories that I think may have happened. 2 examples. First happened about 5 years after our MMF. We are at a wedding and she is dancing with the groom. He says to her, now that I am married, we can have a real affair. She told me this when we got home, I asked her what she thought, and she said we'll see. Turns out he got a job out of town, so it never happened. But looking back now, I wonder what a real affair meant. Did it mean that when they were fucking before it was not a real affair because he wasn't married? I have fantasized many times thinking about her legs spread giving herself to him. Second example might even be stranger. Mid to late 90's online chatrooms were very popular, and I found a room on AOL that was filled with local swinging couples. Early 2000, I convinced my wife we should try one of these swing clubs, so we went. Sitting in the car watching all these couples go in, she decided that we were too old, we're mid 40's, all the couples looked mid 20's, so we went home. After 9/11 she decided we'd try again with the swing clubs, so we went. We ended up going to clubs every saturday night for 5 years, but that's a story for another time. In the chat room, I would talk to a lady who I found to be a lot of fun to talk to. They, her and her husband, didn't go to clubs because they honestly couldn't afford them. But I convinced her to try it just once. So they came and right away I could tell her husband was so my wife's type. Nothing happened at the club but we all had a nice time. A couple of days later, I am talking to his wife and she tells me he's a shoe salesman, and that many of her friends go try on shoes with him with short skirts no panties. I tell my wife this and ask her to do it, I think it would be hot. So after some convincing she goes, short skirt no panties, button down shirt no bra so he can see down her top. She told me that he tried shoes on her for an hour, always running his hands up her keg as he tried the shoes on. As she was leaving he said he was going to lunch would she join him. According to her she had a turkey sandwich and diet coke, but I like to think, and have pleasured myself many times, thinking he took her straight to a motel and had her for lunch. I understand why she wouldn't tell me, because I talked to his wife and they were afraid I would slip and she would find out, at least that's what I tell myself.
LW999 - Can't speak about Frankenstein, but it seems Al Bundy is alive. :shock: :lol: :lol:

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Sun May 19, 2024 7:47 am

I kept telling my wife I was fine if she explored hotwifing, especially with an old Boyfriend of hers that because of business was coming through town every few months. When she finally agreed was so hot when she came home and told the story of what happened…and then told she had previously met him when he was in town to see if she could actually do it. All in the first year of marriage.

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Sun May 19, 2024 7:53 am

My wife was very suspicious of me asking her to become a hotwife. We talked about it for over a year and she still didn’t believe me. One night she confessed to flirting with a guy she’s met at a conference. The guy lived in a beach city that was over a hundred miles away from us. With that in mind, for my wife’s birthday I gave her a mommy getaway vacation to the guy’s city. She had the choice of meeting the guy or avoiding him altogether. She kept telling me she was not going to contact the guy. She was very apprehensive but she finally agreed to go to the beach and enjoy her weekend.

While she was on vacation my wife told me she wasn’t going to contact the guy. One night we talked on the phone for awhile. She told me went sightseeing and ate at a nice restaurant. When she return, for a few days, she told me she never saw the guy. A few days later her story changed. She said she talked to him on the phone but he was too busy to meet her for lunch. Later on it went from actually having lunch with him to having dinner at his Condo. She kept repeating “NOTHING HAPPENED”. She acted as if she was mad at me when I said it was OK if she did do something with him. So I dropped the subject. I truly believed her when she said nothing happen.

Maybe a week or two later we talked about it again. This time she added the guy took her sightseeing and to the a few restaurants in his city. That’s when revealed she spent the night with him. “BUT NOTHING HAPPEN”
She saw, in my face, that I didn’t believe her. Expecting me to get mad, she sheepishly admitted to having sex with him. She was right about me getting mad. I was mad she didn’t tell me a lot earlier. When she saw I wasn’t mad about her having sex she told me something that was hot and funny. She was riding him the night she talked to me on the phone about sightseeing in his city.

It was like pulling teeth but I was able to get a few details from her. She admitted to calling him the second day she went on vacation. She said he was a great guy but the sex was just OK. She said he made cum when they had sex doggystyle. They had sex three times. He was ok with her cheating on me but he became a little apprehensive when she told him I wanted her to become a HW. He became very intimidated when he found out she was married to a big black guy. That’s probably why he was not good in bed. And that’s how I found out my wife was a HW.

luvwives999
Experienced

Unread post by luvwives999 » Sun May 19, 2024 11:26 pm

LW999 - Can't speak about Frankenstein, but it seems Al Bundy is alive. :shock: :lol: :lol:
[/quote]

What does that mean?

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Mon May 20, 2024 4:02 am

jacobmy wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 8:19 am

I'd feel the same way as you, that she was getting a right royal fucking, probably by more than one guy. Perhaps what she did those nights took her past what she thinks a good girl wouldn't do and keeps denying her debauchery more to herself than to you...
The idea that she cheated on me is intoxicating.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon May 20, 2024 5:02 am

luvwives999 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 11:26 pm
What does that mean?
[/quote]

LW999 - You know the 80's sitcom Married with Children, the husband, Al Bundy, was a shoe salesman always lusting after the really good looking women who came into the store...... Some parallels :shock: :roll:

luvwives999
Experienced

Unread post by luvwives999 » Tue May 21, 2024 12:21 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 5:02 am
luvwives999 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 11:26 pm
What does that mean?
LW999 - You know the 80's sitcom Married with Children, the husband, Al Bundy, was a shoe salesman always lusting after the really good looking women who came into the store...... Some parallels :shock: :roll:
[/quote]

Well hopefully in my case, he got to do more than just lust.

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Wed May 22, 2024 2:15 pm

I suspect that the reason my wife won’t come clean with me is because, as a poster noted above, she did something so debaucherous that it actually embarrasses her.

Her “trial run.”

She RARELY gets drunk. She gets “the Asian glow” after a mere sip of wine. Just does not metabolize alcohol very well.

It’s possible that she was so drunk that she doesn’t want to admit that she lost control. Drunken sex? Two guys? They probably fucked her six ways to Sunday, and for her it might have been a complete blur. She has ALWAYS said (and since followed through) that the only way she’d take a lover was if she could develop feelings for him. No sex unless there’s a little “love connection.” (I agreed, so long as I remained her primary. She agreed, too.) Her experience in the Philippines would have run counter to that “requirement.” She might have let her inner slut run rampant….pure fucking for the sake of fucking…no feelings, just cumming because she wanted to scratch that itch.

And then there’s the possibility that she was just looking for an air conditioned room, nothing more. (Gimme a break!)