So it begins...?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Sexilexi
Verified Hot Wife

Re: So it begins...?

Unread post by Sexilexi » Sun May 12, 2024 7:46 am

For him having no experience, Mitch sure does seem to fill the role amazingly to a T.

Maybe he’s been reading some about hotwifing and cuckolding?

And Priya has fallen into this kink very quickly as well.

You must be in heaven, getting everything you desire huh?

-Lexi
Un día a la vez

Vin231
Trainable

Unread post by Vin231 » Wed May 15, 2024 5:20 pm

Would like to get an update friends. How was the weekend? Wishing you two or three the Best.

oberothbeta
Trainable

Unread post by oberothbeta » Sat May 18, 2024 1:05 pm

Hi All,

Sorry for the delay - life has been very crazy. So much has been going on this week.

So the update from Saturday. Intense as expected. Priya was wearing the lingerie I chose for her. It was a white lace lingerie set that she had bought for a previous anniversary we had, that left very little to the imagination. The top is lace but very see through and the bottom was a pretty tiny just barely covering her. She put on a silk kimono-ish robe over and similar to last time, the sexual tension while we were sitting waiting was intense. After we buzzed him upstairs, we both waited in silence for a moment, and Priya looked at me and told me she loved me and to remember that I can use the safeword if things go too far. I nodded and quickly went to finish his drink so it would be ready when he walked in..

Mitch knocked on the door, and I got up to open it and let him in. I greeted him with a nod, and handed him his drink right away, my hand was definitely shaking a little with nervousness lol (I have no idea why, seeing that I'd been on this rodeo before, but in that moment I just had that feeling) and he smirked, took the glass and said "So obedient" as he walked past me as Priya giggled. He walked over to her and lifted her up for a full body hug. They made some small talk, while I quietly and awkwardly knelt in front of him. I made eye contact with Priya, who smirked at me and started giggling as I started to take off Mitch's shoes.

I removed his shoes as I listened to their banter, with Mitch explicitly saying "The cuck is looks like he's going to be a well behaved bitchboy today" as she giggled. I didn't think he was talking to me and he looked at me and said "I asked you a question, you're gonna be a well behaved bitch boy, right?". I looked meekly at him and said "yes master" and Priya burst into laughter, as I took his socks and shoes and placed them by the door.

When I returned, he looked at me and told me to strip down quickly, which I obliged right away, while him and priya were gently rubbing each other, while nursing their drinks. After taking my clothes off, I walked towards the chair I sat at, and Mitch quickly decided to change things up. "What do you think you're doing cuck?" I looked at him and croaked out "I'm going to sit in my chair master" while using one hand to cover my rock hard erection. Mitch then told me "Two new rules cuck. First, no covering your tiny little cock. Your hands are to be behind you, or you can use them to drink or to serve us or use two fingers to stroke that little dick. Second, you don’t sit on furniture, you kneel on the floor. Understood?"

"Oh Mitch, don't be mean that’s too much!" Priya interjected, trying to help me, but Mitch told her "Oh don’t worry, he'll be fine, wont you cuck?" And once again, I weakly replied " Yes master" before slowly getting to my knees, with my hands behind me showing both how hard I was from Mitch's taunting. Mitch just pointed to my cock and said "see?" while Priya giggled and shook her head.

I think part of Priya wanted me to fight back and I felt like I let her down in that moment, so easily submitting to Mitch's command while she was trying to help. But my arousal was obvious to all, and soon they were exchanging slow kisses while making out on the couch. After a while, Mitch decided he wanted to see her in her outfit, so he told her to stand up and looked at me and said "Now then bitchboy, present my girl to me properly". I quickly replied "sure, master" stood beside her and helped her remove her robe, and stood her in front of Mitch. He eyed her up and down as she spun around and asked why I liked the outfit and I mentioned it was an out fit she bought as an anniversary present for me two years ago. He took a sip of his drink as he ogled her while she giggled and then SHE reminded me that I'm supposed to be on my knees.

I quickly got back down, now, beside Priya, while both them infront of each other, towering over me.

"Beg me cuck. Beg me like you did before" Mitch said to me while gently stroking her cheek.

"Please master, please fuck my wife like I can't, please give her a real mans cock" I said once again.

"Tell me why you can't do it again" he said smirking as he put his glass down

"Cuz my cock is too small master and I can't make her cum like you can"

He looked at me, nodded and then asked, "so this lingerie is really special to you huh? You really like it that much?" and I replied with "yes master"

And then in a quick jolt he grabbed the middle of the top and tore it open, not fully but enough for it to be completely ruined, and that it was falling off Priya. As he tore it she yelped but I could see how flush she got. He then lifted her and walked to our room as I meekly followed. He threw her on the bed and tore her bottoms and yanked them off, then walked towards me (I was just in the arch of the door) and pointed just outside the room on the floor. I knew what he meant, and quickly went to the spot and knelt. Mitch them put the underwear on the door nob, and shut the door.

As he closed the door, he started telling her to beg for it, each time telling her to say it louder. "Please daddy, please give me that big white cock" were the jist of her please. He asked her why she wanted him and not her husband and Priya replied "He's not man enough, he's too small, he can't satisfy her". Eventually I hear her muffles as he was clearly getting his dick sucked and then I proceeded to listen to him fuck her senseless again, the similar pattern of hearing her moan in ecstacy for him, him asking her who owns his pussy, along with sounds of spanking etc. Her moans were loud and it definitely sounded like he was giving her a rough fucking and the movement of the bed was unmissable, nor were her screams of joy.

I obviously came within two minutes of them starting and then after cleaning up just held my head on the door listening to them fuck. After they were done, I sat listening to the silence for a while, before I felt the door open and Priya was standing in front of me. She kneeled down, hesitated for a second and asked if I was ok and I said I was, and then she gave me a kiss. I could definitely taste the after taste of cum as I could hear Mitch snicker from the bed. She the said that they both needed drinks, so I quickly got up to get them.

They hung out on the bed drinking and smoking a joint, while I kneeled by the bed having mine. There was a bit of small talk and Priya talking about how much she needed that "power fucking". Mitch and I briefly talked about sports and it was a moment of chill while we all relaxed. Eventually though, they were kissing again, and Priya went down on Mitch, giving him a nice slow blow job till he was hard again, and she slowly hopped on top and started gently riding him. This time, they didn't go into a rough lustful fuck, but started have a much more intimate session.

Mitch got on top and was slowly but deeply thrusting into her, as Priya gave loan moans of her appreciation, while they stared into each others eyes. Honestly, I never felt more unwanted in a room and never felt more jealous or more anxious. I wasn't watching them fuck, I was watching them make love to each other. Mitch would ask if this is what she wanted and shed gently nod and whisper "yes daddy" he asked her if this pussy really belonged to him and she whispered "yes daddy". She told him his cock was "the best she's ever had" and she's "never felt sex feel good as it is with him". She even told him "You're so sexy Mitch, your body is fucking amazing" and he told her he'll "want her pussy over and over" and she told him lovingly "he can have it whenever he wants" as she put her arms around him.

It was a lot to watch and I wanted to look away or leave the room, but I was so hard to stop watching them. I couldn't bring my self to jerk off, knowing the post nut clarity might make me have a panic attack, so I just watched them until Mitch told Priya he was ready to cum and she kept saying, "Please cum inside me, please Mitch" . As he did, I looked away as they kissed each other passionately. They stayed cuddling for a bit as I got them towels and refilled Mitches drink. Mitch hung out for a bit, and part of me thought he might stay over, but he ended up heading out after midnight.

After he left, Priya smiled at me and asked me if I wanted to have Mitch's sloppy seconds and I was so pent up, I quickly got her in bed and fucked her as fast and hard as I could, feeling Mitch's cum inside her while I did. I didn't last long as I came inside her, and we fell asleep in each other arms.

We had a great breakfast debrief on Sunday, just talking about the night, and I'll post some highlights of those convo's later. Also since last week, Mitch has been over twice more, and on one of the nights, he and I hungout before, which I'll highlight in another update. He's coming over tonight, so I'm sure it'll be more of the same tonight.

Bones
Experienced

Unread post by Bones » Sat May 18, 2024 2:40 pm

This is progressing so nicely for all three of you! Have you and Priya made any plans or talked about goals? Or are you just going with the flow?
Figuring it out

AstaSilva
Experienced

Unread post by AstaSilva » Sun May 19, 2024 9:23 am

Living the dream!

oberothbeta
Trainable

Unread post by oberothbeta » Thu May 23, 2024 10:37 am

Bones wrote:
Sat May 18, 2024 2:40 pm
This is progressing so nicely for all three of you! Have you and Priya made any plans or talked about goals? Or are you just going with the flow?
Thanks, i'll provide a new update shortly about how things have been going, but this has gone beyond my wildest dreams. We dont really have a plan or goals per se, really just going with the flow. I think since Mitch is here for the summer, we're both using that as our automatic time limit and then maybe we can go from there.
AstaSilva wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 9:23 am
Living the dream!
I know. Never thought i'd have this life

oberothbeta
Trainable

Unread post by oberothbeta » Thu May 23, 2024 12:31 pm

Hi All,

Sorry for not posting in a while. Life has just been busy, but thought I'd give some quick updates as the train has been moving since my last one. I'll try to keep it high level and will give more details of some of the happenings:

1.Mitch and I ended up having drinks a week and a half ago - on our own. Priya had a work event, so Mitch had asked if I wanted to go out to a pub to watch some playoff basketball so It was pretty chill to have a semi normal hangout. It was cool to openly talk about the situation we're in, how it was going, etc. He said this was his best sexual experience and I told him Priya and I felt the same way. He mentioned how much he loved that he could push the kinks & perversions and told me how hot it was that we were both brown and muslim. Said it gave him a huge power-trip feeling, and I told him that him being white turned us on a lot as well.

Overall, it was really chill, but as you can imagine there was the occasional innuendo/jab/humiliation. Obviously, when guys hang out there's a bit of roasting back and forth, but its very different when one of the guys is being cucked by the other and its pretty hard to to roast a guy when his come back is, I'm the guy your wife is going to be fucking later LOL

Anyways a few of his zingers were once I was just talking shit about a player who was complaining to the ref that the guy was being a bitch, and he said "oh, you'd know a lot about being a bitch wouldn't you". Or as we got drunker I had made a "white guys can't jump" joke and he responded with a "yeah but they can fuck your wife though, can't they?". And all i could say was "ok damn, Mitch you win" and he jokingly said to me "compared to you I always win, don't I, bitchboi?" to which i obviously replied said "Yes, sirrrr"

He also showed me some of the texts Priya sent him, and oh boy, they talk dirty a lot. Some of the stuff is surprising as there is some talking down to me which obviously stings a lot as she's doing it without me being involved. She even sent him a mirror selfie snap of her outfit with the caption "Can't wait for you to rip this off me too". When we walked home together, the made me stand in a quiet spot and then filmed me begging him to fuck her and sent it to her.

When we got home, obviously Priya was home, drunk and ready to get railed, so they went at it.

2. Mitch has been over a few times over the past week and a half. Him and Priya can't stop, they're just so horny for each other. He's gotten really good at ordering me around, and Priya has defintely gotten more comfortable with it and I feel like she's enjoying being a part of it now too. Her initial reluctance is definitely gone.

3. Mitch was fucking her this weekend, and then did two things to push the dominance, aside from his usually fucking Priya rough. During sex, he did it to Priya once, where he spat on her and rubbed in into her face, as she came and then once while fucking her from behind he was holding her hands back, and she was looking at me, and told her to spit on my face which she did, and then threw her head down, and leaned in and spat on me too and called me a stupid little bitch while he did. So humiliating.

4. Last night I worked late and Mitch sent me a pic of Pri in lingerie on our bed and told me to take my time at work, Priya going to be taken care of. I came home to the familiar sounds of them fucking, with my door closed. When Mitch came out, he was naked again, and as usual commanded me to get them waters like a good bitch, which i did.

5. Lastly, I spoke to Pri about the pic Mitch sent asked if she'd be ok with me posting it here, and she asked if I wanted to show how much of a slut she was for him, and I obviously nodded, and she rolled her eyes and said fine whatever. LOL I'll take whatever i can get haha.

Anyways, these are some of the updates. I actually dont know if we're seeing Mitch this weekend as we have some dinner plans both friday and saturday night, but I'll post an update again soon!

Bsod83
Trainable

Unread post by Bsod83 » Thu May 23, 2024 2:16 pm

Wow, this really took of fast!. You really should not apologize, your updates are frequent and very hot! And your wife is a stunning looking hotwife! Thanks!

AnotherOneTrying
Prepubescent

Unread post by AnotherOneTrying » Thu May 23, 2024 3:55 pm

It's a fantastic story and I hope you both will continue to enjoy your journey. Also, it's extra hot to read for me as my wife is an Indian too. The difference is though that I am white and she is not yet ready to start cuckolding me but ready to discuss how hot kashmiri guys are. Anyway, keep it up, inspiring stuff

elina
$2 Ho

Unread post by elina » Fri May 24, 2024 12:09 am

Dear oberothbeta

I love how this is developing.

In particular how Priya is becoming more comfortable dominating you and humiliating you and now seems to be enjoying it.
I find it immensely hot that Mitch showed you texts She had sent to him, without involving you, belitteling you.

Hopefully, by the end of the summer, Priya will recognize that She will be the natural leader in your relationship and keep you on a tight leash, whether She elects to luck for another Bull to cuck you with at that time or not.

Sincerely
elinabeta

oberothbeta
Trainable

Unread post by oberothbeta » Wed May 29, 2024 12:50 pm

Bsod83 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 2:16 pm
Wow, this really took of fast!. You really should not apologize, your updates are frequent and very hot! And your wife is a stunning looking hotwife! Thanks!
Thanks! I appreciate it a lot! And yes, she's definitely stunning, Mitch is a lucky guy :evil: :lol:
AnotherOneTrying wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 3:55 pm
It's a fantastic story and I hope you both will continue to enjoy your journey. Also, it's extra hot to read for me as my wife is an Indian too. The difference is though that I am white and she is not yet ready to start cuckolding me but ready to discuss how hot kashmiri guys are. Anyway, keep it up, inspiring stuff

Thanks! And yes, it does take time. I honestly never expected her to take the leap so it might happen for you when you least expect it!
elina wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 12:09 am
Dear oberothbeta

I love how this is developing.

In particular how Priya is becoming more comfortable dominating you and humiliating you and now seems to be enjoying it.
I find it immensely hot that Mitch showed you texts She had sent to him, without involving you, belitteling you.

Hopefully, by the end of the summer, Priya will recognize that She will be the natural leader in your relationship and keep you on a tight leash, whether She elects to luck for another Bull to cuck you with at that time or not.

Sincerely
elinabeta
Yeah, its definitely becoming more prominent in our dynamic. Priya is definitely stepping more into the humiliation part as she gets more comfortable with Mitch.

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Wed May 29, 2024 12:57 pm

Sounds like she is really loving the humiliation games, as much as you like being on the receiving end.
Creampie clean up is fantastic, but I also enjoy the slight humiliation feel of cleaning cum off wifeys feet. Have you talked about this type play?
Sloppy seconds is the most amazing feeling.

oberothbeta
Trainable

Unread post by oberothbeta » Wed May 29, 2024 2:22 pm

realcucklife wrote:
Wed May 29, 2024 12:57 pm
Sounds like she is really loving the humiliation games, as much as you like being on the receiving end.
Creampie clean up is fantastic, but I also enjoy the slight humiliation feel of cleaning cum off wifeys feet. Have you talked about this type play?
Sloppy seconds is the most amazing feeling.
Yeah, she does. I think she love how rough he treats her, but also loves to dish it to me too, because he can be very degrading to her too. And yes we have discussed creampies, especially after the one time she kissed me where i could almost taste him. She apologized later but I said it was fine, it was hot. I'm not oppose to it, but also haven't been seeking it out, though i imagine its only a matter of time.

Mitch did make fun of me about it when we hung out two weeks because we were talking about religion and how even though we're muslim, Pri and I drink, but have a line where we don't eat pork, and he ended up asking me "Yeah, but what does it matter. Like, how did my cum taste? Didn't you taste the bacon I had that morning?" and i was buried my head in my hand in embarrassment. lol

Anyways, as I'm walking home right now, Mitch just send a snap of him on our couch, Pri on her knees, head buried onto his cock and one of his hands shoved her head roughly on his cock as she's gagging, with the text "Hurry the fuck up, cuck, I don't have a drink yet, and this bitch is going to be punished until i get one"

fuckkkkkkk

elina
$2 Ho

Unread post by elina » Wed May 29, 2024 11:14 pm

oberothbeta wrote:
Wed May 29, 2024 2:22 pm
Anyways, as I'm walking home right now, Mitch just send a snap of him on our couch, Pri on her knees, head buried onto his cock and one of his hands shoved her head roughly on his cock as she's gagging, with the text "Hurry the fuck up, cuck, I don't have a drink yet, and this bitch is going to be punished until i get one"

fuckkkkkkk
I hope you got there in time to support Priya... :o

Sincerely
elinabeta

oberothbeta
Trainable

Unread post by oberothbeta » Thu May 30, 2024 11:08 am

LOL. I ran back, opened the door to see my beautiful wife in just a red thong, bent over the arm of our single seater, as Mitch, naked and dominant gave her a few strong spanks, each one letter her squeal. Her face definitely had the look of someone who was face fucked. Despite that, I wouldn't call it punishment, since she was clearly enjoying herself. lol.

As I walked in, he looked at me and said, "I've changed my mind cuck, get me a joint to smoke and do it quickly" and Priya chimed in with a "Yeah, hurry bitchboi" and giggled which was the first time she had ever used that term with me as thats usually what Mitch in his ultra-dick mode lol. I just looked at her, shook my head and rushed to give Mitch a joint, which I lit and handed to him. He took a few drags, while giving some gentle spanks to Priya, and then handed her the joint, while slowly rubbing the tip of his cock on her pussy, just teasing her. I slowly took a step back and took off my clothes, and stood rock hard again, as priya handed him the joint back and grabbed my cock and said "Aww, look at this pathetic little guy." and then pushed me away grinning at me. Mitch kept teasing her, while smoking and she started pushing back gently til he spanked her again, much harder and she yelped and fell forward on the couch as he quickly pulled her back to stand on her toes.

"If you want this, tell me how much you missed it" he commanded her, and she quickly responded "So much, I wanted it so badly on the weekend but all i had was the bitchbois' little dick",

"Yeah, that wasn't enough for you? it didn't make you cum" he asked again, taking a drag and handing it her. She smoked and then said "No, its never enough for me. It never makes me cum daddy, i only cum for you" which stung deep.

"yeah, this is my pussy isn't it? Its a white owned pussy isn't it" he said slowly teasing it in more and more and as he got a bit deeper her hand droppped and i quickly grabbed the joint, as she said desperately "YES Daddy! Its white owned, please, I cant take more of this"

"Tell your husband who's pussy this is first" He commanded. Priya looked at me, with devilish eyes "Its fucking his pussy bitchboy. My white daddy owns this pussy" and Mitch smiled and said "good girl" as he shoved it deep inside her. He proceeded to fuck her rough while she was bent over, taking long deep thrusts which would occasionally propel her forward and then he'd pull her back. For some reason all I could thing of was that it was a like a typewriter lol

Anyways, he fucked her on the couch for a bit, then sat on teh couch as she started to ride him. I re lit the joint and she was riding him slow and gentle, and he started to take a hit and then kiss her (shotgunning her) while they made super slow sensual sex. It was insanely erotic watching them, both high, and having deep loving sex, while i was sitting a few feet from them. Mitch eventually decided to take Pri to our room and left the door open this time so i was able to watch, and they had a long, slow fuck session on the bed. I was mostly ignored the entire time as they were completely lost in each other. After Mitch finished inside her, they stayed cuddled for a while while i ordered us some dinner. A great night.

sandy691196
Trainable

Unread post by sandy691196 » Fri May 31, 2024 7:07 pm

Oberothbeta.. bhalo acchen? Hi from a fellow bengali!

Aa a fellow bong I can totally relate to seeing "Priya" go the way she is going. And also the friendly- lover husband dynamic you two have!

Back in India many many Bong couples are in the LS.. Bong women are currently living it up like there is no tomorrow! A lot of cougar action. When Bong 40s women get together, a lot of the school kids' moms' groups get naughty! Old gals' reunions get naughty..

Bong women also tend to get romantically inclined and "fall in love" fast! Though more and more are having "just sex" fun and flings. However if the relationships continue, they tend to fall for the guy(s).

Btw "Manish" and "Priya" ain't "Muslim" names..So I guess you are just playing it safe with anonymity while giving us readers 2 indian sounding names- to better relate to you two as a couple?

It's a great thread. I love you witing style. Give "Priya" boudi / bhabi my best!

Sandy

oberothbeta
Trainable

Unread post by oberothbeta » Sat Jun 01, 2024 9:10 am

sandy691196 wrote:
Fri May 31, 2024 7:07 pm

Aa a fellow bong I can totally relate to seeing "Priya" go the way she is going. And also the friendly- lover husband dynamic you two have!

Back in India many many Bong couples are in the LS.. Bong women are currently living it up like there is no tomorrow! A lot of cougar action. When Bong 40s women get together, a lot of the school kids' moms' groups get naughty! Old gals' reunions get naughty..

Bong women also tend to get romantically inclined and "fall in love" fast! Though more and more are having "just sex" fun and flings. However if the relationships continue, they tend to fall for the guy(s).

Btw "Manish" and "Priya" ain't "Muslim" names..So I guess you are just playing it safe with anonymity while giving us readers 2 indian sounding names- to better relate to you two as a couple?

It's a great thread. I love you witing style. Give "Priya" boudi / bhabi my best!

Sandy

Haha hello fellow bengali lol. Thanks for reading! I honestly would have never guessed there was a booming lifestyle in India/Bangladesh lol.

Yes, I'm definitely weary about the emotional aspects that get interwined, and Priya and I do discuss it, especially as there is a definitely NRE early on, and Priya definitely does sorta feel it. But we're really solid in our marriage, and I dont think we would have moved this far forward if we weren't, though I'm sure more feelings will pop up sooner or later.

My wifes name actually is Priya. Her mom was half hindu before she married my FIL so I think they just gave her a name they liked. My name is definitely not Manish though LMAO. Need to keep some level privacy and my name is relatively unique so might be too easily searchable lol.

sandy691196
Trainable

Unread post by sandy691196 » Sat Jun 01, 2024 11:33 am

oberothbeta wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 9:10 am
sandy691196 wrote:

Sandy

Haha hello fellow bengali lol. Thanks for reading! I honestly would have never guessed there was a booming lifestyle in India/Bangladesh lol.

Yes, I'm definitely weary about the emotional aspects that get interwined, and Priya and I do discuss it, especially as there is a definitely NRE early on, and Priya definitely does sorta feel it. But we're really solid in our marriage, and I dont think we would have moved this far forward if we weren't, though I'm sure more feelings will pop up sooner or later.

My wifes name actually is Priya. Her mom was half hindu before she married my FIL so I think they just gave her a name they liked. My name is definitely not Manish though LMAO. Need to keep some level privacy and my name is relatively unique so might be too easily searchable lol.
It's all good bhai..

Too much of personal info out here isn't advisable anyways!

And on the emotional part, a pure cuck I guess, gets off on that borderline risk. The way you have described the dynamics, you have that pure cuck thing emerging rapidly. Lots of, otherwise macho men here, have discovered deep and fundamental cuck traits, once the stuff rolls.

Wife falling in love with the bull, is a common cuck angst-ICE trip. It extends to wife spending nights and then weekends, with the bull. However the bad-boy bull you got here ain't the falling in love kind. His is an ego trip.

So he ain't gonna run away somewhere with your lady for sure. And at some point, a soft, refined, upper class Bengali girl will get to resent his pretentious persona for sure. After the orgasmic high comes down, what will they talk about after a month?.He is solid bones between the ears

So chill mate!

AstaSilva
Experienced

Unread post by AstaSilva » Sat Jun 01, 2024 7:57 pm

Not super related since I'm not Bengali but my family is actually punjabi so its wild af to hear that. It seems the stereotype of cuckolding being mostly white couples is very untrue. Its just not as vocally discussed as much because the whole white cuckolding phenomena is more normalized through the media and such (like that Netflix advertisement promoting cuckolding some years ago).

Who knows, by 2030, we may see a whole wave of people across the globe coming forward with their stories. I'm excited to see it

sandy691196
Trainable

Unread post by sandy691196 » Sat Jun 01, 2024 8:08 pm

AstaSilva wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 7:57 pm
Not super related since I'm not Bengali but my family is actually punjabi so its wild af to hear that. It seems the stereotype of cuckolding being mostly white couples is very untrue. Its just not as vocally discussed as much because the whole white cuckolding phenomena is more normalized through the media and such (like that Netflix advertisement promoting cuckolding some years ago).

Who knows, by 2030, we may see a whole wave of people across the globe coming forward with their stories. I'm excited to see it
In India, 90s saw the swinging-revolution! With digital platforms available in the new millennium, swinging spread like wildfire.

Cheating was a thing since for ever. Now Bengali women are brazenly cheating with the taboo gone amidst their girls' groups.. Moms freely help each other cheat. Old friends and even newer friends, make cheating a commonplace thing during their meet ups.

ONS and flings are more acceptable in those circles. Serious extra marital affairs are frowned upon.

ShyBiRonny
Prepubescent

Unread post by ShyBiRonny » Sun Jun 02, 2024 6:09 pm

This is one of the hottest stories I have ever read!

@oberothbeta, congratulations on becoming a cuck! Have you considered sucking Mitch's cock in front of your wife yet?

oberothbeta
Trainable

Unread post by oberothbeta » Mon Jun 03, 2024 7:39 am

sandy691196 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 11:33 am
oberothbeta wrote:
sandy691196 wrote:

Sandy

It's all good bhai..

And on the emotional part, a pure cuck I guess, gets off on that borderline risk. The way you have described the dynamics, you have that pure cuck thing emerging rapidly. Lots of, otherwise macho men here, have discovered deep and fundamental cuck traits, once the stuff rolls.

Wife falling in love with the bull, is a common cuck angst-ICE trip. It extends to wife spending nights and then weekends, with the bull. However the bad-boy bull you got here ain't the falling in love kind. His is an ego trip.

So he ain't gonna run away somewhere with your lady for sure. And at some point, a soft, refined, upper class Bengali girl will get to resent his pretentious persona for sure. After the orgasmic high comes down, what will they talk about after a month?.He is solid bones between the ears

So chill mate!

LOL yeah, I'm not exactly worried about her leaving me or anything like that, but there is always an emotional component that creeps up with so much intimacy. Like we've talked about the "L" word that can get thrown out while in the midst of passion or the fact that she definitely has a spark with him right now. I honestly have no idea how I'd handle her spending a night with him or longer, but I suppose its a matter of time.
AstaSilva wrote:

Yeah, it definitely feels more normalized but definitely not something I'd have expected to be prevalent in southeast asia, but thats probably because I've never really lived there so I'm a bit naive about it.
ShyBiRonny wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2024 6:09 pm

@oberothbeta, congratulations on becoming a cuck! Have you considered sucking Mitch's cock in front of your wife yet?
Thanks so much. I really appreciate it. Honestly, I have considered it only in the context of it being a question other people have asked. It wasn't ever really something I thought much about tbh, nor is eating her out after he cums in her, but I do know thats a huge part of the kink for many. I wouldn't say it's something I wouldn't do, because I'm pretty surprised at how submissive I've been around Mitch, so if he ordered me to, in the heat of the moment, it could be a possibility.

ShyBiRonny
Prepubescent

Unread post by ShyBiRonny » Mon Jun 03, 2024 4:09 pm

I really meant it. You have a gift for writing. I feel like I am there in the room with you and Mitch and Priya when you describe your nocturnal adventures.

Regarding sucking cock, I was in the same boat as you many years ago. I thought of myself as being straight as an arrow and never thought in my wildest dreams that I would enjoy being with another man so much. But since I sucked my first cock I have never looked back. It unlocked a part of myself that I never knew existed and I was able to take my experiences to whole another level. I have since then sucked cock, fucked guys, I have been fucked by guys, and visited gay saunas where I have sucked off multiple guys at once. I have also experimented with cross dressing a bit. It's a world that most straight guys never get to experience because it is not acceptable in society for a guy to be bisexual. The best sexual encounters I have had are the ones where there is a girl watching me with another guy and she is describing (commanding?) what she wants me to do to the guy.

With the dynamic you have with Priya and Mitch, I think it is possible you can lead it to that direction if that is something you are curious about. I think Priya will enjoy seeing a sissy side of you as well and you might discover something new about yourself. Have you ever considered wearing Priya's panties when she is not at home to see how it makes you feel?

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Jun 03, 2024 4:43 pm

oberothbeta wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2024 7:39 am
sandy691196 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 11:33 am
oberothbeta wrote:
sandy691196 wrote:

Sandy

It's all good bhai..

So chill mate!

LOL yeah, I'm not exactly worried about her leaving me or anything like that, but there is always an emotional component that creeps up with so much intimacy. Like we've talked about the "L" word that can get thrown out while in the midst of passion or the fact that she definitely has a spark with him right now. I honestly have no idea how I'd handle her spending a night with him or longer, but I suppose its a matter of time.
AstaSilva wrote:

Yeah, it definitely feels more normalized but definitely not something I'd have expected to be prevalent in southeast asia, but thats probably because I've never really lived there so I'm a bit naive about it.
ShyBiRonny wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2024 6:09 pm

Thanks so much. I really appreciate it. Honestly, I have considered it only in the context of it being a question other people have asked. It wasn't ever really something I thought much about tbh, nor is eating her out after he cums in her, but I do know thats a huge part of the kink for many. I wouldn't say it's something I wouldn't do, because I'm pretty surprised at how submissive I've been around Mitch, so if he ordered me to, in the heat of the moment, it could be a possibility.
ORB - I'd bet Modi would over time, clamp down.

knight4princess
Player

Unread post by knight4princess » Mon Jun 03, 2024 8:55 pm

I've read this entire thread and must compliment ORB for his great writing.

I would definitely predict that, given that he already has had you on your knees for his beckon call, he will soon enough step in front of you with his large cock and direct you to open your mouth. And then he'll probably say demeaning things about you to your wife as you focus on the task at hand. Like many of us here, once you start to suck cock it will be hard for you to give up.

But given how totally dominant he's been toward you, I'm also wondering if he will want to follow up your sucking him by fucking you as your wife watches.