For those that are pussyfree - if ‘she’ offered would you want pussy again?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

if ‘she’ offered would you want pussy again?

Yes
46%
No
54%

Total votes: 57

ohtobecucked
Virgin

For those that are pussyfree - if ‘she’ offered would you want pussy again?

Unread post by ohtobecucked » Thu May 23, 2024 6:50 am

Hey guys,

As I mentioned recently, this month is my 10th year pussy free (it was actually yesterday 🎂!). Now I know my wife would never offer it to me again - but if she did, I think I’d probably say no.

10 years is a long time and I’d hate to see our hard work go out the window. It took so long to convince her and now she’s the happy domme-type, I’m perfectly happy knowing I’m one of the ‘lucky’ few whose wife understands why we’re doing it - and that the next time she gets fucked it’ll be someone other than me doing it.

How do the rest of you feel??

Cheers 👍
A pussyfree Beta since 2014 - soon to be cuck (hopefully) - would love to have my holes used by a bull who’s also banging my wife 😁

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Re: For those that are pussyfree - if ‘she’ offered would you want pussy again?

Unread post by Cdncuck » Thu May 23, 2024 8:43 am

I would never turn down a shot at sloppy seconds.

ohtobecucked
Virgin

Unread post by ohtobecucked » Thu May 23, 2024 8:45 am

CDN - that’s fair 😂👍
A pussyfree Beta since 2014 - soon to be cuck (hopefully) - would love to have my holes used by a bull who’s also banging my wife 😁

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Thu May 23, 2024 11:48 am

I've been pussy free for over 15 years and in chastity for over 15 years so no I wouldn't want pussy again. I will eat her pussy anytime she wants but I was never able to satisfy her with my tiny cock.

luvymayfly2
Virgin

Unread post by luvymayfly2 » Thu May 23, 2024 2:59 pm

My ex fiancee was limiting me to once a week and sometimes once a month toward the the last few years of our relationship. She freely admitted she no longer desired my penis but wanted me inside her to maintain intimacy. She would mount me and we'd gently copulate. Was tender. Very enjoyable. I was not allowed to kiss her deeply but did open mouth kiss. She said she only desired deep kissing when fucking and did not consider what we did to be fucking. Her preference was that we devote an afternoon or evening a month to what she called "tender, connecting intercourse." Was a mindfuck (in a good way) to feel her love but to feel that her pussy desired another cock. And, oh man, the memories still give me that love/sex achy thing to this day.

I doubt I'll ever submit that way to a woman again. I'm normally Dom but she turned on my submissive gene. Was a very good time off and on over a period of about eight years. Her non-monogamous orientation conflicted with her Methodist upbringing. It tore her apart and affected our day to day relationship. In hindsight, we should have seen a sex therapist.

We did discuss permanent denial as it was called then before pussy free became the buzz phrase. Due to our age difference of 15 years, she wanted me to know it might happen if we stayed together. And, I accepted that it might happen. But, alas, was not to be.

inivisibletwin
Pervert

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Thu May 23, 2024 3:39 pm

her boyfriend can have my turn
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

AZCuckedMale
Virgin

Unread post by AZCuckedMale » Thu May 23, 2024 8:12 pm

Probably not unless she was insistent and demanded it. I’m way too small and spurt fast for her so don’t see that ever happening though.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Fri May 24, 2024 6:00 am

I’ve not had her since my birthday January 2019. I lack size and stamina . I’ve been caged for the past three years. After several year’s and a discussion with her lover, she’s pregnant.

sissy pauline
Last edited by PANTIES on Sat May 25, 2024 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

cplgonewild
Prepubescent

Unread post by cplgonewild » Fri May 24, 2024 6:16 am

Hell no, she deserves the long & thick ones which can go for hours straight, not a skinny little thing which barely lasts a few seconds.

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Fri May 24, 2024 6:33 pm

Oh my gosh, I so much wish I could. I beg her often and she just pats me and says, ;"Oh sweetie, you know that never works for you. You're just not one of those kind of guys."

Sometimes I will fuck my fleshlight. I prop it between some pillows and I put a dab of the perfume she wears, under my nose so I imagine I'm fucking her. I imagine I'm her bull and I go at it so hard. It's always over very quickly, but it's some of the best sex for me.

Cuck_Steve
Player

Unread post by Cuck_Steve » Fri May 24, 2024 8:30 pm

I’ve not had my tiny dick inside my wife for nearly seven years. I’m not sure I’d want to disappoint her, now she’s used to great sex with her boyfriend.

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Sat May 25, 2024 6:47 am

IF she offered, and that's a BIG IF, I think I would love the opportunity to be inside her again, although I'd be scared to death of not holding up my end of the bargain.
We just passed the eight year mark of my being pussy free and have never been happier.
She knows me so well and I love her, am totally committed to her and will continue to ensure her happiness in every way imaginable.
Miss Sue started fucking other guys eight years ago and has been with alot of guys over that time. She found herself a young boyfriend two years ago and has been fucking him almost every day since then. Her pussy hasn't been mine in a long time and reminds me all the time that my "little peenie" has no place in her sex life anymore.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sat May 25, 2024 9:02 am

Answering the question from the perspective of the two times that I was pussy free many years ago.

The first time she denied me for 4 months. It was not my idea nor request. She just made the decision one night and told me that I could no longer penetrate her as it was reserved for her then boyfriend and a select group of 4 or 5 other guys she was routinely seeing.

***During those 4 months I tried teasing her, seducing her, and tried with everything I had to try and get laid but she refused and instead made me watch her get ready to go get it from her boyfriend as well as her other regular FWBs.***

The second time was with boyfriend number 2 and it went 8 whole months. Also happened unexpectedly and without any discussion. One night after foreplay to what I thought was going to lead to sex turned into a notice that I was officially done getting pussy. This time she saved it almost entirely for her boyfriend but she still had a handful of escapes behind his back to meet up with other guys.

***Just like with the first time, I tried with all my might to get some but she was firm and refused to give in. Many times she'd go along with the foreplay and made it look like she was going to give it up and once I had my penis aligned with her opening, she would giggle and say NOPE! this isn't for you.

To answer the question, yes I would want to penetrate my gf/wife under a pussy free arrangement. Should my current gf ever become an official hot wife and cut me off, I'd EXPECT pussy on my birthday and our anniversary at the very minimum. Ideally I'd want it on all special occasions such as both birthdays, Valentine's, sweetest day, anniversaries, christmas, presidents day, 4th of July, and mother's day.

MallardStreet-3
Virgin

Unread post by MallardStreet-3 » Sun May 26, 2024 7:40 pm

I would not, although never say never. But we’ve gone through so much to arrive where we are and there’s no doubt things are better this way. Also, should’ve mentioned, but I’m only with men. It’s just a better fit. It feels right. I’ve read that many so called mixed orientation marriages— one is straight, the other not — do not last, but we’ve been this way for five years and, again, it just feels so much more authentic and right. And however life unfolds, I want to stay in reality. So I’d prefer to say no if she wanted because going back to “trying” to be straight is not a good idea for me.

Loserpaul
Experienced

Unread post by Loserpaul » Wed May 29, 2024 12:47 am

I have been pussyfree for several years. It is something I accepted long ago & I doubt if I could perform for any woman now. My sexual relief comes from masturbation only. It just feels right and correct that I am limited to that.

Wooster
Experienced

Unread post by Wooster » Wed May 29, 2024 10:27 am

I wouldn’t take her up on it. We got to where we are, and it works better for us than when we used to have sex. Honestly, if I said I really, really wanted to fuck her, she’d almost certainly let me, but neither of us would enjoy it very much, so why bother?