Almost there, again, maybe..

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
airhorn
Pervert

Re: Almost there, again, maybe..

Unread post by airhorn » Wed May 15, 2024 5:01 pm

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 1:51 pm
Surely nothing to lose by asking for BJs or anal though?
Well, if you ask for anal you know who's going to be the one penetrated. I don't remember anything about you giving BJs, or we'd know how that would turn out too, yeah?

elina
$2 Ho

Unread post by elina » Wed May 15, 2024 11:49 pm

FNQLivin wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 1:52 pm
mattyg_2671 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2024 1:51 pm
Surely nothing to lose by asking for BJs or anal though?
Ask for forgiveness, not permission. You ask and you know what the answer will be, right?
Dear Mattyg,
I think you summarized this nicely, you are in a catch22 here.
But still I agree with FNQLiving; if you ask this will be offricially denied,
If you keep silent there is still some discretion left for your Wife, so better keep still and send a brief reply thanking him for taking good care of your Wife and Cuckoldress and stating that you have read and accepted the conditions in his post.

I think the only thing you may request which will probably be accepted is for you to receive regular pegging sessions from your Wife.

Looking forward to hearing what your Wonderful, Inventive, Cuckoldress will decide is your next step.

Sincerely
elina

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Thu May 16, 2024 3:36 am

Dear X, thank you very much for your letter. I am very sad to be denied sexual intimacy with my wife but appreciate your position and would welcome provision of any rewards for good behaviour.

I welcome your relationship with my dearest wife and appreciate the great pleasure you provide to her. If I can provide any assistance to you both to enhance your intimacy it would be my pleasure to serve you in any capacity.

Yours sincerely, Mattyg

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Thu May 23, 2024 3:29 am

I sent him a reply to thank him and ask if we could review the situation in a couple of months.

She’s gone to meet him for daytime fun today at a hotel, she’s taken sexy lingerie, stockings, heels and her sex toys and I don’t expect her back until this evening. Since she last saw him she has continued the teasing and denial. I’ve jerked off over her feet a few times, she has stripped naked and rubbed her pussy against my cock whilst laughing at my frustration, and she’s sat on my face and wiped her wetness all over me, then refused to let me wipe it off for the entire evening. She also stripped me naked, pushed me over the arm of the sofa and thrashed me with my belt, occasionally resting to stroke my cock, before demanding that I masturbate while she finished the belting.

Last night she briefly took my cock into her mouth to deminstrate how she was going to suck him when she sees him today. Omg it was heaven but again, very frustrating when she stopped and refused to continue!

I’m hoping for some more “content” and maybe a further reply from him to my plea for a periodic review of my denial, when she gets back
Last edited by mattyg_2671 on Thu May 23, 2024 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Thu May 23, 2024 8:28 am

She just messaged me to say she is on the way home on the train.

“I have massive amounts of cum dribbling down my legs”. 😳

elina
$2 Ho

Unread post by elina » Fri May 24, 2024 12:26 am

Thanks for the update mattyg,

Glad to hear everything is progressing nicely for Your Wonderful Wife.

I think it is highly appropriate that you have massive amounts of (pre-?)cum dribbling down your legs waiting for Her.

Sincerely
elina

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Fri May 24, 2024 2:15 pm

I met her at our local train station to bring her home. She was wearing shorts and I couldn’t see any cum on her thighs but she said she had wiped them in the bathroom on the train. I asked her when he’d last cum in her and she said “About half an hour ago,” grinning, then she kissed me deeply, pushing her tongue into my mouth before adding, “and I sucked his cock just before I left, I did that a lot!”

I opened the car for her and took her bag, before climbing into the drivers side. She put her fingers between her legs and said “Oh my god, I am so wet!” She smeared the juices across my lips and allowed me to feel for myself. Her pussy was dripping wet and her pants were soaked.

As soon as we got home she stripped naked and lay on the bed with her thighs apart, allowing me to inspect her pussy. It looked swollen, red and glistened with cum. She giggled and said “You should lick me now”. So I crept forward, kissed her inner thighs and licked her lips gently with my tongue until she told me to stop.

I then lay next to her and she stroked my cock whilst describing her last 6 hours in some detail. There was a lot of sex in different positions, a lot of cock sucking and mouth fucking, he came 3 times (twice inside her and once when he pulled out and shot his load on her tits) and she came twice including once she described as “so incredible my legs were shaking” as he fucked her from behind and pulled her hair.

The other orgasm was with him on top, she had her legs wrapped around him and her hands on his ass pulling him as deeply inside her as possible as he ground himself against her clit.

She told me that sex with him is the best sex by far that she has ever had, and that she loves his cock!

Some of the other things she said as she stroked my cock:

“Of course sex with him is better than sex with you. Much much better!”

“I could suck his cock all day, I love having him in my mouth. It tastes so good and it feels so hard. I take it as deep in my mouth as I can and lick around the head with my tongue. Sometimes he makes me gag when he thrusts, he knows I like that.”

“He said I have an amazing body and sex with me is incredible.”

“We talked about some things that we want to do next time. He wants to tie me to the bed naked, I’m going to get a sexy French Maid outfit and dress up for him in fishnet stockings and heels, and also he mentioned anal sex for the first time”.

She looked at my cock thoughtfully as she stroked me and said, “You know, I’d not really had the chance to compare properly before. But his cock is actually quite a lot bigger than yours.” I groaned and she grinned at me. She put her middle finger and thumb together around the base of my cock, her thumb overlapped to the first knuckle of her finger. “Yes,” she confirmed, “these fingers don’t meet when I put them around his cock so he’s much thicker, all the way up. See how yours gets thinner at the top? His is that thick the whole length. I would say he’s quite a bit longer as well.” She started jerking my cock again, I was close to cumming now.

“That must be why the sex feels so much more satisfying with him.” She had a smirk in her face and she looked so fucking sexy, she knew the taunting had pushed me close to the edge and as I humped against her hand I felt the rush of the approaching orgasm. She felt it too and took her hand away just as I reached the point of no return. I was left thrusting into mid air as my cum dribbled out of the end of my cock, my orgasm ruined.

“Aaah fuck, no!” I wailed in frustration as she laughed out loud at me. “I read about that the other day on the internet and I wanted to try it on you. That’s so funny.”

“I can’t believe you did that!” I exclaimed as I laughed with her, “That was almost evil!”

“I know! But I love being mean to you.”

I shook my head in disbelief but also admiration at her inventiveness.

“Ahhh, poor boy,” her tone somewhere between teasing and soothing as she pulled my head to her naked breasts. “Remember this is what you asked for, and I know you love it too.” She stroked my hair as I snuggled into her body.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Fri May 24, 2024 3:59 pm

I just received a WhatsApp message from him.

“Hi. After fucking your wife this week I felt the need to say thank you. I’ve never fucked a woman who is so beautiful and yet so filthy in equal measure. I doubt you’ll be familiar with the sound of her when she has a multiple orgasm, but the noise she makes is exquisite, especially when I have her bent over the bed while I’m pulling her hair. I’m afraid that for now you’ll just have to imagine it. Given how much I enjoy fucking your wife, I expect you are getting desperate to fuck her yourself. I’ll review the situation in a couple of months. For awareness it is my birthday in August and I may allow you to fuck her then. This will be on the condition that she is fantasising about me while you are fucking her. For now I trust the hand jobs are satisfactory. Please don’t ask her to suck your cock. I have really been enjoying fucking her mouth lately. When I force her head down and she gags I struggle not to ejaculate down her throat. So to be clear, her mouth, lips and tongue are for my cock only. Have a lovely weekend.”

Cheeky bastard!

elina
$2 Ho

Unread post by elina » Sat May 25, 2024 12:01 am

Dearest mattyg

Maybe such a cheeky bastard bull is exactly what your Wonderful Wife needs in order to take you to the appropriate level as Her cuckold?
And maybe that is really just what you need as well?

Has She locked you up again?

SIncerely
elina

HausCuck
Experienced

Unread post by HausCuck » Sun May 26, 2024 5:27 am

Epic journey Matt! Appreciate being able to follow along. I've shared a few snippets of your story with my own wife.
We love meeting people in the lifestyle. Reach out to us.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun May 26, 2024 10:48 pm

Her boyfriend will definitely be enjoying getting 'clean pussy', knowing that your cock hasn't 'contaminated' it since he was last inside her.
And now, that applies to her mouth too.

I'm just wondering if you will be banned from seeing your wife's uncovered breasts or pussy, in the very near future. Perhaps the sight of them should be restricted to just her boyfriend.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Mon May 27, 2024 2:44 am

Hi.

I’m currently locked for being a “naughty boy” and not doing my chores. Narrowly avoided a whipping yesterday but woke up several times in the night with a painfully restricted hard on.

I don’t think I’ll be restricted from seeing her naked as she enjoys teasing me too much!

If I behave better today she said I could earn a hand job but she hasn’t promised.

elina
$2 Ho

Unread post by elina » Mon May 27, 2024 3:44 am

Thank you Mattyg

It is nice to see how your Cuckoldress is now training you to focus more on Her needs.
You probably need to exceed Her expectations if She is going to actually give you a handjob...

Good luck

Sincerely
elina

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Mon May 27, 2024 10:23 pm

Well I didn’t get a hand job. Instead she modelled the new red lingerie she bought for her next overnight, plus heels and black stockings. I knelt at her feet and kissed her shoes and legs. Then she ordered me to strip and lie on the bed for my punishment, while she used a bamboo cane on my arse until it broke in half. After, she straddled me and rubbed her bare pussy on my cock while taunting me that I’m not allowed inside her, and twisting my nipples really hard. She strutted out of the room and instructed me to jerk off alone.

elina
$2 Ho

Unread post by elina » Tue May 28, 2024 12:22 am

Thanks Mattyg

Was it difficult to take the pain as She was whipping you?

How do you feel after you have jerked off?
Do you lose your enthusiasm for submitting to your Wife as most of us will?

Sincerely
elina

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Tue May 28, 2024 2:28 pm

Hi Elina, I can stand the pain better when I can see her in the mirror in her lingerie and heels as she administers the punishment, she looks so fucking sexy it’s a weird mixture of being absolutely rock hard and turned on combined with ice cold fear seeing her holding a cane with an evil glint in her eye. She’ll order me to recite why I deserve it, then ask me how many I think I deserve and how hard they should be. She’ll add more if I give the wrong answers! I don’t lose any enthusiasm afterwards, I’m just in awe of what an amazing wife she is.

She did give me a hand job today while telling me about his latest idea. The 2 of us have been talking about maybe going to a sex party type event, and she mentioned this to him. So he’s been fantasising about taking her there himself. He described how he wanted to fuck her roughly from behind in a public room, pulling her hair and holding her throat, while all the guys at the party are lusting over her until one approaches her, slides his cock into her mouth and they both bring her to orgasm. She said she loves the idea and it really makes her hot. I asked if I could be the guy with his cock in her mouth. “Nope.” She said, “You could be the guy in the corner in the cock cage”! I thrusted my hips against her hand, ejaculated on my stomach and she laughed.

Of course, she now wants to go to a sex party event with him and not me!

elina
$2 Ho

Unread post by elina » Tue May 28, 2024 11:13 pm

Thanks Mattyg

From my own perspective, I can perfectly well understand how someone can accept more pain when you can see Your Mistress in the mirror enjoying administering it to you.
The differenece is that seeing Her brings out your desire to completely submit, demonstrate to your Mistress that you are willing to take pain for Her, and then experiencing Her joy from that experience.

It is very interesting to follow your Wife's evolution here and how much She now enjoys sex with Her BF, and at the same time increasingly enjoy dominating you completely.

Sincerely
elina

HausCuck
Experienced

Unread post by HausCuck » Thu May 30, 2024 11:51 pm

Just checked this thread for the latest....loving your story Mattyg!

Have a good weekend!
We love meeting people in the lifestyle. Reach out to us.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Thu Jun 13, 2024 4:18 pm

She’s seeing her “boyfriend” again on Saturday for another overnight. She’s very much looking forward it. So much so that she’s bought several new sets of lingerie specially for the occasion. She modelled some for me, including a bustier and a very sexy French maid outfit. She didn’t show me the full effect because she wanted to save that for him, so without the seamed black stockings and fishnet stockings that she has bought. She refused to let me touch despite my begging because “it’s for him, not for me”. At least she did allow me to jerk off while kneeling at her feet.

She has been totally obedient to his “rules” so I’m still totally cut off from her pussy and mouth which is extremely hot but frustrating. Up to now I have been allowed to fondle her tits and ass, but she’s told me that it feels wrong and like she’s cheating on him. Therefore she feels more restrictions should be applied so intends to discuss those with him at the weekend. She doesn’t seem to see the irony that even having said this, she’s constantly on AM looking for additional play partners!

“I don’t think you should be touching or kissing my tits without permission from him.” She says to me whilst teasing me with them. He’s obviously going to say no to that, I guess. It’s conflicting and confusing for me, my head tells me “noooo!” but my cock is totally hard when she talks to me like this. She points out that my cock is my “lie detector” and shows what I really want!

I’m already in my cage at her insistence this evening to prevent me getting too amorous with her, so I’m anticipating being awoken at 3am with a painful boner pushing against the bars of the cage.

She’s also told me tonight that she wants to fuck my best friend who is also one of my team members at work who reports to me, a total pussy hound.

“It’s going to happen, get used to the idea. You need to set it up. We’re going to go out for drinks, then you’re going to leave us and he’s going to fuck my brains out.”

I told her that he’s very experienced and he would absolutely “go to town” on her, “Good, I’ve been masturbating about exactly that. It’s what I need. You need to arrange a night out for us as soon as possible.” She said.

She’s already made contact with him for the first time tonight, nothing sexual, but that’s how it starts…could be an interesting few weeks.
Last edited by mattyg_2671 on Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

elina
$2 Ho

Unread post by elina » Thu Jun 13, 2024 10:38 pm

Thanks Mattyg

Both outfits are really sexy,
I don't have a favorite; depends on what your WOnderful Cuckoldress wants to achieve with her Bull.

If She wants to serve as his maid, obey his orders and submit to him; of course the maids outfit and then with fishnet stockings I think. Obviously this is also the outfit She should wear when discussing additional limitations for you as Your Cuckoldress seems to be looking for Her Bull to take the responsibility of imposing additional restrictions away from Her.

If She just want to seduce him immediately, then the bustier with seamed stockings. And maybe a good idea to put the garther straps underneat the panties to enable Her Bull to remove the panties quickly without taking off the garther straps; he may want to ravish Her and fuck Her very urgently when She is wearing this.

Just my thoughts.

Sincerely
elina

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Thu Jun 13, 2024 11:29 pm

She’s probably going to go with the basque, she doesn’t think she has the body to “pull off” the French maid outfit. Plus he sent her a catalogue photo of a similar outfit he wanted her to wear.

I made the same comment about the panties being outside the straps, but she said it would’t matter if she forgets, she’ll either wear a crotchless thong that she has also bought, or he’ll just pull the panties aside and fuck her senseless.

Since I’ve not seen the whole outfit with the stockings, I sent him a message asking him if he would be kind enough to provide me with a pic when she wears it for him since she wouldn’t let me see it. He forwarded my message to her and told her it made him chuckle.

Immediately after I spurted at her feet, she locked me in my cage, hid the key and told me that she may release me on Sunday when she returns from seeing him. She warned me that she planned on returning around lunchtime, and will probably need to catch up on sleep first. And that she’ll only remove it if I earn the release by behaving and being a good boy, and only if she feels like it. So it will be at least 3 days which is the longest time for me in the cage for a while.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sat Jun 15, 2024 5:10 am

I just dropped my demure looking wife at the station for her afternoon and night of dirty sex with her lover. I helped her get ready but I was asking too many questions and distracting her, which earned me a quick spanking. She bent me over the chair in the dressing room, pulled down my pants and gave me 10 hard strokes with her hairbrush, emphasising that unless my behaviour improved, then cage most certainly would not be coming off tomorrow. She then made me kiss each of her naked feet several time on her painted toes, say ”thank you” and promise to be a good boy, then banished me from the room.

In the car on the way to the station she stroked and squeezed my balls gently whilst teasing me about what she wanted to do. He told me in one of his WhatsApp messages that my wife is the best combination of beautiful and utterly filthy that he has ever met, and she told me she wants to live up to that description.

“His cock is going to be in my mouth a lot. I’ve told him he needs to hold my head and fuck my mouth until I gag, I love that. I want him to fuck me rough, doggy style while he slaps my arse and pulls my hair. I want him to tie me to the bedposts with my vibrating butt plug in and tease me until I’m begging for him to fuck me, and then I want him to fuck me hard while he chokes me a little and puts his fingers in my ass. I want to wrap my legs around him and pull him in deep until he cums inside me. God I can’t wait for that feeling. I know I’m your wife, but I’m his dirty slut. I’m going to do anything he asks this time, you know that don’t you?”

It was a rhetorical question. She gave my balls a final squeeze and giggled as she felt my cock straining in the cage. She pulled a mocking “sad face”, pushing out her bottom lip, “Poor baby” she said.

She’s packed her highest fuck me heels, her basque / bustier lingerie with the suspender straps, and fishnet stocking. She is going to look hot as fuck, although I haven’t seen the whole effect yet, she wanted him to be the first to see that. She said she will get him to send me a photo later.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:49 am

She just called me to say that she arrived and is ok. More than ok. It’s safe to say he liked her lingerie. She’s been there about 1.5 hours and they’ve been fucking almost non-stop since. She says it has been, without doubt, the best sex EVER, no question. She’s had 5 orgasms almost back to back, which is completely unheard of. After she changed into her basque and stockings she sucked his cock on her knees in front of him. He wrapped his hand in her hair to control her head, and fucked her mouth vigorously and roughly, causing her to gag several times which she loved. He was leaking copious amounts of pre-cum which she swallowed. She didn’t have much time but she said they fucked in a few different positions. She said he was fucking her much harder than normal, his thrusting urgent, really banging her. She liked that it felt he was desperate to have her, and she liked that she could elicit that from him. Almost like a power trip for her that she could make a man feel such a strong urge. And she liked being fucked hard, taken roughly! She started to cum while she was riding his cock and grinding against his body, and pretty much did not stop cumming. She said she was very loud! Her noises of ecstasy pushed him over the edge and he came in her pussy.

She was getting ready to go to dinner with him when she called, he had left the room. I heard him say “hi” when he returned and she simply said to me “Gotta go. Bye!” in a very offhand but breezy way, which sounded very sexy.

Rogueuser1
Pervert

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:16 am

Oh wow that is hot - love that she spanked you for asking too many questions too. Wooden hairbrush or plastic?
She's going to do anything he asks.... hope you are ready for a wild ride!
What is one thing you have always wanted to do with her that she has denied to you and has not yet done with him? How would you feel if she let you know they did it today/tonight?
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Jun 15, 2024 1:29 pm

mattyg_2671 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:49 am
She just called me to say that she arrived and is ok. More than ok. It’s safe to say he liked her lingerie. She’s been there about 1.5 hours and they’ve been fucking almost non-stop since. She says it has been, without doubt, the best sex EVER, no question. She’s had 5 orgasms almost back to back, which is completely unheard of. After she changed into her basque and stockings she sucked his cock on her knees in front of him. He wrapped his hand in her hair to control her head, and fucked her mouth vigorously and roughly, causing her to gag several times which she loved. He was leaking copious amounts of pre-cum which she swallowed. She didn’t have much time but she said they fucked in a few different positions. She said he was fucking her much harder than normal, his thrusting urgent, really banging her. She liked that it felt he was desperate to have her, and she liked that she could elicit that from him. Almost like a power trip for her that she could make a man feel such a strong urge. And she liked being fucked hard, taken roughly! She started to cum while she was riding his cock and grinding against his body, and pretty much did not stop cumming. She said she was very loud! Her noises of ecstasy pushed him over the edge and he came in her pussy.

She was getting ready to go to dinner with him when she called, he had left the room. I heard him say “hi” when he returned and she simply said to me “Gotta go. Bye!” in a very offhand but breezy way, which sounded very sexy.
MG2671 - HHmm, I think she might be the one walking a bit bow legged. :lol: :lol: