Need advice. How do people handle being caged long-term?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Hima
Trainable

Re: Need advice. How do people handle being caged long-term?

Unread post by Hima » Fri May 24, 2024 6:54 am

Cant give advise on cage, but can you share more on your fiance, her BBC and more on how they cuck you? Of Course pix would be very welcome.
Thanx!

SubSnuggler
Virgin

Re: Need advice. How do people handle being caged long-term?

Unread post by SubSnuggler » Wed May 29, 2024 11:33 am

I've been permanently caged for about 4 years now. I'm let out occasionally for cleanings, the occasional rub or hand job, sometimes for PIV sex. The last time I've been allowed a release is about a month or two now.

After a while it just becomes second nature, a part of you, and you genuinely enjoy being caged. I'm a natural submissive and cuck, so I'm comfortable being controlled and manipulated. I accept that my Wife controls my sexual future and that will never ever change. I'm happy when she allows a release, but also disappointed, as it messes up my hormones and causes mood swings. As she puts it, I'm 'docile and compliant' when under lengthy denial.

If I was a non-submissive, I would think forced chastity would be an epic trial that might end a marriage. But as I prefer Dominant females and being controlled by them, chastity is a happy place for me.

Our intimacy always ends in orgasms for her, usually never for me. When I'm allowed an orgasm it's usually ruined or somehow made uncomfortable. A full blown self paced orgasm in her pussy is rare. Other guys get to have that pleasure far more than me.