How many cucks that are pussyfree now suck cock as an alternative?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Who has replaced pussy with cock in their PF relationship?

I’ve gone exclusively or mainly over to cock.
40%
I’ve not tried it yet but maybe soon??
11%
I do whatever I’m told to do!
31%
I’ve no plans to try anytime soon.
13%
I’ve no plan to EVER do it.
5%

Total votes: 110

ohtobecucked
Virgin

Re: How many cucks that are pussyfree now suck cock as an alternative?

Unread post by ohtobecucked » Thu May 23, 2024 6:16 am

WB - thanks for the reply, very informative. So glad you’ve found what works best for you and your partner. This thread has really got me wanting to suck cock, just got to arrange it now!
A pussyfree Beta since 2014 - soon to be cuck (hopefully) - would love to have my holes used by a bull who’s also banging my wife 😁

ShyBiGuy954
Player

Unread post by ShyBiGuy954 » Fri May 24, 2024 9:21 am

wannabecuck69 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 7:22 am
However, in my case, I have a long history for wanting cock, However, now that I'm now in a pussyfree agreement with my wife, my desire has grown. Also, I've observed personally and from others that once a beta male submits to an alpha hard throbbing cock and feel it explode in you mouth and fully submit to the alpha male, there is something addicting about it. Therefore, you desire increases dramatically as you suck more and more alpha cocks. The taste, the warmth, the firmness in your mouth and throat, the submission, it all feels so natural for a beta male to submit and please the alpha male. It's the natural order of things. I now jerk off to stories and videos of beta males or sissy's being forced to submit to a superior alpha male and if I could only chose between fucking pussy or sucking alpha cock, I'd choose cock everytime now.
I have to go along with a lot of this.
I'm single, and now that I've gotten older I'm pretty much pussyfree 'cause I'm just not dating any fems.
These days I pretty much accept being a beta and have submitted to a number of Alpha men. And I liked it.
I spend more time actively seeking Alpha men than I do fems.
I love the humiliation of getting undressed down to my panties and hearing something like, "Get on your knees sissy, show me what a good cocksucker you are" and feel that Alpha cock slide into my mouth. "That's it, suck my cock bitch"

Unfortunately, finding it quite difficult to find a good Alpha bud. Most guys that answer ads are just overweight, out of shape slobs looking for an easy BJ 'cause they don't take care of themselves and don't get anything at home.
Or the "I'll do you if you do me" type. No, sorry, not into it.
The good Alpha bud is hard to find.
Her: Did you like eating my pussy tonight?
Me: Of course, why?
Her: Your my second date tonight, I already fucked ******
(it was a guy I worked with)

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Fri May 24, 2024 12:19 pm

Not only do I suck his cock he had taken me. He has me get o y my hands and knees and does me doggy. When I hear him grunt I know he’s coming in my butt. I never thought that was a red line I would never cross, I’m his cocksucker.

Not only has he had me, he has knocked up my wife who’s due to have his baby in mid August.

sissy pauline
Last edited by PANTIES on Mon May 27, 2024 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

ohtobecucked
Virgin

Unread post by ohtobecucked » Mon May 27, 2024 1:14 am

Didn’t want to start a new thread for this, but looks like I’ll be sucking my first cock today! Bit nervous but also excited tbh. Will see how much further I go at the time and will report back.

Wish me luck!
A pussyfree Beta since 2014 - soon to be cuck (hopefully) - would love to have my holes used by a bull who’s also banging my wife 😁

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Tue May 28, 2024 2:09 am

ohtobecucked wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 1:14 am
Didn’t want to start a new thread for this, but looks like I’ll be sucking my first cock today! Bit nervous but also excited tbh. Will see how much further I go at the time and will report back.

Wish me luck!
I wish you luck. I hope you get a good cock to start with. For me, that means fully shaved, circumcised if poss, obviously fresh and clean and healthy, a large cock with a fine head/helmet.
Take it slowly, remember to breathe deep, tickle and lick the cock with your tongue and don’t scrape it with your teeth. Get to know it: its shaft, its ridges, its crown and hole, its throb. Start to love it and submit to it.
Pause when it reaches the gag reflex, then very slowly let it pass that point down your throat. Breathe! Expect that he will hold your head and force you. Expect to be rammed.
Bring it back up and let it ejaculate wholly in your mouth. The cum may take some getting used to. But keep it in your mouth and swallow it. It’s a great feeling. Then lick the cock clean and worship it.
You will soon want it all over again. Plead for it.

AZPainter
Experienced

Unread post by AZPainter » Tue May 28, 2024 7:38 am

wannabecUKold wrote:
Tue May 28, 2024 2:09 am
ohtobecucked wrote:

Wish me luck!
I wish you luck. I hope you get a good cock to start with. For me, that means fully shaved, circumcised if poss, obviously fresh and clean and healthy, a large cock with a fine head/helmet.
Take it slowly, remember to breathe deep, tickle and lick the cock with your tongue and don’t scrape it with your teeth. Get to know it: its shaft, its ridges, its crown and hole, its throb. Start to love it and submit to it.
Pause when it reaches the gag reflex, then very slowly let it pass that point down your throat. Breathe! Expect that he will hold your head and force you. Expect to be rammed.
Bring it back up and let it ejaculate wholly in your mouth. The cum may take some getting used to. But keep it in your mouth and swallow it. It’s a great feeling. Then lick the cock clean and worship it.
You will soon want it all over again. Plead for it.
Good advice here, but I would like to add a little tip here. If he is pushing deep enough to reach your gag reflex, push your tongue out which like in a doctors office the they want to look at your throat, this opens your throat more making it easier for the cock to enter the throat. Just like in the doctors office, your gag reflex will still work but after a few times doing this the reflex will lessen making it easier to deep throat your feeder.
Also not all men will try and jam their cock down your throat, but as WannabeacUKOLD said, be prepared if he does. Not all men will put their hands on your head, but again, many will or might at times. These men usually may do the hand or hands on your head as they cum so they can control some of the intensity and very sensitive cock head after the unload in your mouth. I have experienced all of these situations as well as dirty talking to me and asking if I like sucking their cock and so on. I just agree with them with an Umhum but never taking their cock out of my mouth. Some will like having their balls licked or even sucked on, so don't be surprised. I often cup their balls in one hand and gently "massage" them with a finger or two while keeping suction and tongue movement on their cock as my head bobs up and down. Also listen and be open to how a guy likes his cock sucked. The different techniques ae helpful in several ways. Change of place can keep them from cumming to quickly or in some cases bring it on if it is something he really enjoys. Men are different in what they like, so expect this. You often can tell a man is about to explode in your mouth when his balls draw up real close, even into his body. All these little things to watch for ad understand can help both of you to enjoy the experience more as well as you learning more about how to orally please men as you gain more experience. This entire act can be extremely pleasurable for both you and the men you are entertaining. Oh yes, one more thing to know is not all cum tastes the same. If it is very bitter I will let him cum as far back in my mouth as is comfortable for me. This way there is less taste and swallowing it is quicker and easier. Some will have little or no taste at all, Some will actually be a little sweet, but these are kind of rare. Some will also be thicker in consistency and others almost runny.
This should be a very enjoyable and fun experience for both of you. I know from a lot of experience it can and usually will become addictive. It sure has for me. Good luck and enjoy. I hope you will enjoy it immensely!

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Tue May 28, 2024 8:11 am

Excellent advice here by AZPainter.

Yes, not all cum tastes the same: I think it depends on the diet. A beery diet will give bitter cum. So do as AZPainter advises: receive it further at the back of the mouth, beyond the salt/sour taste buds.
Other cum can indeed be sweet. My favourite was Thai cum, which can be coconut flavoured, due to that mango, coconut, pineapple and rice diet. (Alongside their sexy perfumed bodies too.)

I love that final feeling when you make him cum: a sense of power in submission. The cock-owner has yielded to your mouth's caresses. He is in your debt.

Loserpaul
Experienced

Unread post by Loserpaul » Wed May 29, 2024 12:43 am

I have been pussyfree for several years. During that time I have sucked several alpha cocks. I do it to show my respect for them and to show my submission before they fuck Dottie.

SubSnuggler
Virgin

Unread post by SubSnuggler » Wed May 29, 2024 11:47 am

I've always wondered how it feels like to have a guy cum when his cock is down in your throat. Has anyone experienced that and what is it like? I wish I didn't have a gag reflex.

takemoment
Virgin

Unread post by takemoment » Thu May 30, 2024 5:16 am

When you know your cock does nothing for your wife, that she really does not want anything to do with it, when your sexual pleasure is watching your wife fucked by another guy, when you realize your focus is on the guy and his cock, when you finally taste a cock and have him cum in your mouth and when you realize you are craving cock, then you are a cocksucking and proud to be one. That I am!

AZPainter
Experienced

Unread post by AZPainter » Fri May 31, 2024 9:54 pm

SubSnuggler wrote:
Wed May 29, 2024 11:47 am
I've always wondered how it feels like to have a guy cum when his cock is down in your throat. Has anyone experienced that and what is it like? I wish I didn't have a gag reflex.
I had a guy start cumming while his cock was in my throat, but I could tell it . I knew because of the grunts he was making and his hand on my head was holding my head a little tighter. The thing is I did not feel his cum or taste it until he pulled out was I was slapping his legs. I needed to breathe. I guess the last spurt or two were deposited on my tongue and I finally tasted it. As soon as he backed out enough that I was able to breathe again, my throat felt like when you have a congested throat for a moment. I did what we do when congested and it cleared up enough I could finish swallowing his load.. Normally I can tell when they are about to unload and I can back it out so the whole cock is just in my mouth and almost about to enter the beginning of my throat. I like holding the cock in my mouth gently as the finish and let it begin to soften before I take it out completely. Many guys are way to sensitive at that point to keep it in my mouth. Some are okay keeping it in as long as I don't give any tongue action as it softens. I hope I explained it well enough. It's actually a little hard to find the perfect words to describe it all, but I hope this give you and idea.

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Thu Jun 06, 2024 9:34 am

Average and small tools are easier to suck and don't leave us with a sore jaw afterwards.

wannabecuck69 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 1:05 pm
Pussyfree is a mindset and being denied and controlled adds to it no matter how big your cock is. My wife also says if she ever cheats again it will be with a short 5-6” cock but preferably thick too.

ShyBiGuy954
Player

Unread post by ShyBiGuy954 » Thu Jun 06, 2024 9:46 am

ohtobecucked wrote:

Wish me luck!
Any updates on this?? :whip:
Her: Did you like eating my pussy tonight?
Me: Of course, why?
Her: Your my second date tonight, I already fucked ******
(it was a guy I worked with)

ohtobecucked
Virgin

Unread post by ohtobecucked » Thu Jun 06, 2024 6:17 pm

Hi! Firstly, apols for being away…. Totally unrelated but I am stuck in hospital so there’s not been many chances to go into detail (and it’s hard to get horny when you’re on 24 hour watch…)

So yeah, it was a fun night. I was nervous tbh, but kind of warmed up quickly :-) hookup understood the drill, made me comfortable at first but as we got into it (someone mentioned this I think? Good shout lol) he was fucking my throat is the only word for it. I struggled with any deepthroating but sort of found a rhythm and despite asking ahead of time for a warning before he was due to cum, I just got my throat smashed in instead 😂😂. So both first times taken in one night. His cum was fine but tbh it was far back enough not to really matter one way or another. He was great with me and we chilled a bit after. I’d mentioned but absolutely didn’t promise we might have a chance at going further next time… but I’d ‘prepped’ (used toys before so less nervous I guess) and as he’d been so kind I let him fuck me too (god I’m an easy lay 😂😂😂😂) he was about the same length as me maybe a bit less (I’m 8”) but he was wider and I could feel it. I’ll be honest this was the highlight for me and I kind of forgot myself and got cumshot number 2 as well, leaking out my ass when I left 😬😁. All in all a lot of fun which we planned to repeat but then…

Stuck in here 😟 hope you’re all doing well and having no pussy ❤️

scarlettscuck
Player

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Sun Jun 09, 2024 2:45 am

Hope you are doing ok. Hospital visits are never fun. Exciting adventures with him. Practice makes perfect! lol

Btw… mostly pussy-free so far in 2024. Only been inside my sexy Hotwife 3x. Have a new cage and she’s loving it. Must say, I have never wanted it more than I do now! So incredibly hot to be denied her amazing pussy.
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!

ohtobecucked
Virgin

Unread post by ohtobecucked » Sun Jun 09, 2024 12:32 pm

Awesome stuff, SC 👍 the sensation and longing are so intense, I just love it. 🥰 👍