a long stony way

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
gruenberg
Pervert

Re: a long stony way

Unread post by gruenberg » Sun May 26, 2024 6:32 am

Sheownsme wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:51 am
Still catching up at the moment but I skipped ahead a couple years to check if you were still posting. Glad to see you are.

Sheownsme
I´m still posting and my wife is still attracting men.
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Sun May 26, 2024 6:39 am

german_gear_2018 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 4:57 am
Gruenberg,

I hope you are having a great time and everybody‘s doing fine! I was wondering: what brought you to this site in the beginning? You told us you were betrayed and I understand you don’t get a lot of pleasure out of your wife‘s debaucheries. Whereas most of us here are eagerly awaiting a news debauchery of our SO 😅 so what made you research the cuckold lifestyle?

Best!
Although since my last post about my wife's debauchery with this young boy abroad she didn't play around, everything is fine. The only problem is that our daughter comes to an age that it would be more and more difficult to hide everything. But that is not my problem. I will sit back and watch from the couch how my wife will handle this situation. I'm very interested.

I really don't know anymore how i made my way up to here. The wide field of the internet brought me into this interesting corner. For me it is always very interesting and inspiring how different you can live this lifestyle. I would never let someone put a cage on me, but there are so many here who like this treat. Or i could never image eating creampies. Somemany others do.
As long as everybody is happy and gets what he or she wants, everything is fine.

thinman
Virgin

Unread post by thinman » Wed May 29, 2024 4:52 am

gruenberg wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 6:30 am
thinman wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:32 am
Wow, amazing. Sounds like it was really wonderful for her and it is great to hear that she showed her deep appreciation to you on her return home. I find it interesting that she can get such powerful sexual satisfaction with two very different types of men - the very dominant type to whom she is submissive, and the young man type whom she teaches.
I don`t know if you followed the whole long stony way or if you remember some past post. Thatswhy let me explain, or try to. My wife grew up without her mother and being the oldest of the children, she always has to take on a lot of responsibility. She was the mother substitute to her younger siblings. My wife always wants everybody to feel comfortable and have a good time. These two characteristics reflect her attidude, i guess.
At one hand she likes to give up every responsibility and gives herself to someone.
The other one, she wants to teach young poeple. That is maybe also a reason to leave her former very well paid job as a lawyer and to switch into the university field.
I remembered about her background, but had forgotten your early post about why she liked the affair with her boss. I went back and re-read the start of the thread, and your explanation there and here makes perfect sense. She is an amazing woman.

After she became pregnant, and you and she went through the difficulties of the situation, I think it took a certain amount of courage on her part to admit to you that she wanted to resume the affair with her boss. I think also that it took courage on your part to support her and agree that she could continue to have sex with him. It is clear that the two of you are very devoted to each other.

Thank you very much for writing - I really enjoy your updates and insights! BTW, I think your English is very good now!!

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Thu May 30, 2024 6:00 am

thinman wrote:
Wed May 29, 2024 4:52 am
gruenberg wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 6:30 am
thinman wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:32 am
Wow, amazing. Sounds like it was really wonderful for her and it is great to hear that she showed her deep appreciation to you on her return home. I find it interesting that she can get such powerful sexual satisfaction with two very different types of men - the very dominant type to whom she is submissive, and the young man type whom she teaches.
I don`t know if you followed the whole long stony way or if you remember some past post. Thatswhy let me explain, or try to. My wife grew up without her mother and being the oldest of the children, she always has to take on a lot of responsibility. She was the mother substitute to her younger siblings. My wife always wants everybody to feel comfortable and have a good time. These two characteristics reflect her attidude, i guess.
At one hand she likes to give up every responsibility and gives herself to someone.
The other one, she wants to teach young poeple. That is maybe also a reason to leave her former very well paid job as a lawyer and to switch into the university field.
I remembered about her background, but had forgotten your early post about why she liked the affair with her boss. I went back and re-read the start of the thread, and your explanation there and here makes perfect sense. She is an amazing woman.

After she became pregnant, and you and she went through the difficulties of the situation, I think it took a certain amount of courage on her part to admit to you that she wanted to resume the affair with her boss. I think also that it took courage on your part to support her and agree that she could continue to have sex with him. It is clear that the two of you are very devoted to each other.

Thank you very much for writing - I really enjoy your updates and insights! BTW, I think your English is very good now!!
Yes, it was a really tough time back then. Our marriage was hanging in the balance. Now I'm very happy that we made out way and i know so is my wife. Yes, she is amazing.
It was clear that she was craving his attention and she wanted to submit to him in all her feminine way. If i would have resisted back then, we would't be together anymore, i guess.