Needing advice for a decision

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
R_H_NC

Re: Needing advice for a decision

Unread post by R_H_NC » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:11 am

Update?

motivated hubby
Virgin

Unread post by motivated hubby » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:33 pm

Everything is going splendidly well. I can go into more detail if all wish or if others have specific questions.

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:36 pm

motivated hubby wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:33 pm
Everything is going splendidly well. I can go into more detail if all wish or if others have specific questions.
Well, that is usually what is desired here. How is it going 'splendidly well'? For all three of you specifically.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:15 am

motivated hubby wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:33 pm
I would definitely enjoy a detailed update! :up:

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:32 am

yes details. all the details!

motivated hubby
Virgin

Unread post by motivated hubby » Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:53 pm

Hello all. Things are going very well. My wife and her lover have been treasuring every moment that they have been together and they both are so very thankful to me for agreeing to them being exclusive. They both have said that it is like a whole new relationship almost like they are newlyweds.

My wife and I are doing excellent as well. We have even been having more intimate time together and just spending more time together in general. It’s like a renewal has been happening before us. I perform oral on her especially after she has been with him, she absolutely loves for me to do that especially on those evenings. We have mutual masturbation and lay there together naked and kiss and cuddle and hold each other. And for those who are curious about it yes and we have been making loud and I use that term, literally when it comes to her using her strap on with me. It is truly that we are connecting and making love when she is taking me. It is so incredibly beautiful and erotic for us both.

Her boyfriend and I have even been hanging out a bit more as well. We sadly watched the Dodgers blow it this year but at least we were there to console each other, ha ha.

Things are really going well much better than I had ever anticipated. If anyone has any questions, I’d be more than willing to answer anything either here or in a private message if you would rather. Thank you to all for still being interested in how things are evolving for us.

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:08 am

motivated hubby wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:53 pm
Hello all. Things are going very well. My wife and her lover have been treasuring every moment that they have been together and they both are so very thankful to me for agreeing to them being exclusive. They both have said that it is like a whole new relationship almost like they are newlyweds.

My wife and I are doing excellent as well. We have even been having more intimate time together and just spending more time together in general. It’s like a renewal has been happening before us. I perform oral on her especially after she has been with him, she absolutely loves for me to do that especially on those evenings. We have mutual masturbation and lay there together naked and kiss and cuddle and hold each other. And for those who are curious about it yes and we have been making loud and I use that term, literally when it comes to her using her strap on with me. It is truly that we are connecting and making love when she is taking me. It is so incredibly beautiful and erotic for us both.

Her boyfriend and I have even been hanging out a bit more as well. We sadly watched the Dodgers blow it this year but at least we were there to console each other, ha ha.

Things are really going well much better than I had ever anticipated. If anyone has any questions, I’d be more than willing to answer anything either here or in a private message if you would rather. Thank you to all for still being interested in how things are evolving for us.
Glad to hear you are all pleased with the current relationship status. Admittedly, I was one of the skeptical members but I do sincerely like it when things seemingly work out. I still have lingering worries but you do you. I'm sometimes a little too cynical.

motivated hubby
Virgin

Unread post by motivated hubby » Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:16 am

R_H_NC wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:08 am
motivated hubby wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:53 pm

Glad to hear you are all pleased with the current relationship status. Admittedly, I was one of the skeptical members but I do sincerely like it when things seemingly work out. I still have lingering worries but you do you. I'm sometimes a little too cynical.
Thank you very much for your concern, but things are going very well for the three of us my wife and I are closer than ever before and our intimacy is even deeper than before this. I am very thankful for the decision that I made and so are they.

motivated hubby
Virgin

Unread post by motivated hubby » Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:25 pm

Just wanted to give an update since I haven’t in a while. Things are going very well for all three of us they are very much in love and my wife and I are as well. Looking very forward to spring and summertime hopefully with Covid going away for the most part. Well answer any questions anyone has if they wish. Thank you once again for everyone always being there when I have needed you.

robert92
Prepubescent

Unread post by robert92 » Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:21 am

Long time, feel free to share your progress as husband and wife

subbieCuck
Player

Unread post by subbieCuck » Sun Jan 01, 2023 1:37 pm

motivated hubby wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:17 am
Sorry for the delay everybody. Thank you all for your insight and opinions. That Saturday night we were in bed naked and she asked me if I had an answer for her. She reiterated that she would support whichever answer I gave her. I moved on top of her and slowly penetrated her and we looked into each other’s eyes and kissed as we made love like we never had before. Then after I came I was no longer inside her but just on top of her holding her, And I lean down and whispered in her ear, my answer is yes. She began to cry and hold me and told me how much that she loved me. So for anyone who wanted to know, that was the decision I made. Ready for the backlash now from everyone.
You are a good man. I am fascinated by your story.

May I ask, is your relationship leaning towards FLR? Do you feel your dynamics with Him, have shifted though the last two years? Do you feel/like humiliated/tion?

NSEW1
Experienced

Unread post by NSEW1 » Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:04 pm

motivated hubby wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:25 pm
Just wanted to give an update since I haven’t in a while. Things are going very well for all three of us they are very much in love and my wife and I are as well. Looking very forward to spring and summertime hopefully with Covid going away for the most part. Well answer any questions anyone has if they wish. Thank you once again for everyone always being there when I have needed you.
Fascinating journey. Thanks for sharing here and glad to hear that it’s worked out as well as you noted.

But don’t you miss that warm, wet, velvety sensation of a vagina gripping your cock all around and stroking it firmly with divine pleasure?

Have you considered asking for an exception to the rule? Maybe on your anniversary or birthday? You could position it as “something to help you remember and appreciate the profoundness of the gift”.

R_H_NC

Unread post by R_H_NC » Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:01 pm

robert92 wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:21 am
Long time, feel free to share your progress as husband and wife
It's been long enough now to gauge whether the situation around his decision to agree to the wife and lover's request is still going well.

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:44 am

I never felt from the beginning that the OP was truly struggling with the decision. He was never all that interested in PIV sex with her - went months without it anyway. He was looking for support for his decision and was surprised by all the negative comments and warnings.

Then, like a guy who was already very keen on being cuckolded, he is consuming cream pies and then he is into being PEGGED!

He was a cuckold wanna be - nothing wrong with that - but he was not sharing his secretly held desires and no one was going to change his mind about that.

motivated hubby
Virgin

Unread post by motivated hubby » Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:21 am

Hello everyone. I know that it has been quite some time since I posted an update. I hate to see threads that just die because the owner stops posting. So I thought I would make a little update for everyone who was concerned. Things have been going so incredibly well for the three of us. Everyone is still very close and very much in love nothing has changed and in fact things have gotten even better and closer than before. My wife and I am our like newlyweds, I come home and we both have huge smiles and can’t wait to hug and hold each other, we talk so much more now than we did before just about everything in general but I think that this lifestyle and her relationship with him it really helped open our lines of communication for everything.

We truly share her heart completely. Normally she will spend a weekend with me and a weekend with him alternating with a few days during the week scattered in there. Not that the three of us won’t be in the same house together. A lot of the time when she spends her weekend with him, they are here. She is just his intimate lover in his bed in our home those times. She will of course come in to be with me for a time after they have been intimate simply for the rebonding experience that she says must happen for a she and I am after they have been together. I have to say, it really is something I look forward to so very much now.

He and I are good friends and enjoying the fishing together as well I am going to baseball games. My wife calls us her two husbands, lol.

If anyone has any questions about anything, please feel free to ask, nothing is taboo and I want people to feel that they cannot ask anything about any part of our lives that they wish to know about. So please either post here or private message me whichever that you wish. I hope everyone is doing so very well just as we are in this beautiful lifestyle.

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:48 am

Are you still PIV free. If so have you had any intercourse during the past couple of years? Is your wife's lovers wife still alive?

Guhunkadorn
Trainable

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:06 am

Thanks for update and that it's a happy one.

motivated hubby
Virgin

Unread post by motivated hubby » Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:49 pm

edgedndenied wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:48 am
Are you still PIV free. If so have you had any intercourse during the past couple of years? Is your wife's lovers wife still alive?
Yes I’m still PIV free, no intercourse at all, but still intimate in every other way. My wife’s lover’s spouse Passed away shortly before my wife and her lover became intimate.

motivated hubby
Virgin

Unread post by motivated hubby » Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:51 pm

Guhunkadorn wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:06 am
Thanks for update and that it's a happy one.
Thank you so very much for the words of encouragement. Life is very good and I am so very proud of my wife in the relationship that we have and incredibly proud of the love and the relationship she has with her lover. It is so incredibly beautiful to see them affectionate you can almost feel the love emanating between them

motivated hubby
Virgin

Unread post by motivated hubby » Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:18 pm

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:50 pm

motivated hubby wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:18 pm
MH - Gee that invisible type is tough to read. :lol: :lol:
- Nice to see all is going well.
- Does your wife and BF go out in public at all and how might they act if they do?

motivated hubby
Virgin

Unread post by motivated hubby » Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:33 pm

Yes, they go out in public and they act like a couple when they were together

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:54 am

Hope all is well. How are things going?

motivated hubby
Virgin

Unread post by motivated hubby » Sun May 26, 2024 3:18 pm

Hello all, sorry that I have been gone for some bit of time. Things have been going to London for the three of us. Our marriage is rocksolid, and their relationship is as well. He and I have become best friends, as a matter of fact, we went fishing together yesterday. Tonight is my birthday and they are taking me out to dinner to celebrate. Couldn’t imagine a better time, having my wife, who is the love of my life and her lover, who is my best friend taking me out to celebrate. Hope everyone is doing well.

Rogueuser1
Pervert

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Mon May 27, 2024 7:34 am

Thanks for the update! How often is your wife pegging you these days? Are you still using the same strap on or have you changed to something different? Is her lover living with you or just visiting a lot?
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked