Cuckolded by wife's Dad

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
JamesWendy
Virgin

Cuckolded by wife's Dad

Unread post by JamesWendy » Sat May 25, 2024 6:54 pm

Am I the only one?

If you have the same experience, I'd love to hear from you.

encourageher
Virgin

Re: Cuckolded by wife's Dad

Unread post by encourageher » Sat May 25, 2024 8:51 pm

By "your" Dad, don't you mean?

JamesWendy
Virgin

Unread post by JamesWendy » Sat May 25, 2024 9:11 pm

No. Her Dad.

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Sun May 26, 2024 4:56 am

We def need more details LOL

encourageher
Virgin

Unread post by encourageher » Sun May 26, 2024 5:20 am

Indeed!
This is getting complex!

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Sun May 26, 2024 5:45 am

Do tell.

rogerroger1967
Experienced

Unread post by rogerroger1967 » Mon May 27, 2024 4:47 am

Yes, curious minds want to know. Her dad. Hmmmm... How does this work?

walter2000uk
Virgin

Unread post by walter2000uk » Wed Jun 12, 2024 2:18 pm

I see that JamesWendy has 2 threads
1)1994 :- Wife with my Father:- James's 1st wife Wendy had an affair with his Dad.
2) 2024 :- Cuckolded by wife:- James 2nd wife Anne is having an affair.
So James has to enjoy the Humiliation by being cuckolded by both his wives.

James already has written a Lot about his wife Anne and her Dad and needs encouragement to Post all the very sexy details.
Come on Folks please request these 2024 details of James about to be fully cuckolded again in the present, by his wife Anne's Dad...SO Amazing
Last edited by walter2000uk on Mon Jun 17, 2024 8:01 am, edited 4 times in total.

CandA
Trainable

Unread post by CandA » Wed Jun 12, 2024 2:51 pm

I don’t know that James has written about the current situation with Anne publicly. So out of respect I’ll not comment except to say the statement above is inaccurate from what I understand.

But I do find his genuine experiences incredibly erotic, hope to hear more, and hope James and Anne are both doing well with their current experiences!

walter2000uk
Virgin

Unread post by walter2000uk » Wed Jun 12, 2024 3:09 pm

by CandA » 9 minutes ago

I don’t know that James has written about the current situation with Anne publicly. So out of respect I’ll not comment except to say the statement above is inaccurate from what I understand.

But I do find his genuine experiences incredibly erotic, hope to hear more, and hope James and Anne are both doing well with their current experiences!
by Walter2000uk I see that JamesWendy has 2 threads
1)1994 :- Wife with my Father:- James's 1st wife Wendy had an affair with his Dad.
2) 2024 :- Cuckolded by wife:- James 2nd wife Anne is having an affair with her Dad.
So James has to enjoy the Humiliation by being cuckolded by both his wives.

James already has written a Lot about his wife Anne and her Dad and needs encouragement to Post all the very sexy details.
Come on Folks please request these 2024 details of James about to be fully cuckolded again in the present, by his wife Anne's Dad...SO Amazing

CandA
Why do you think the statement is inaccurate?
I have nearly a dozen messages with James over the last week or so, and his Story is amazing and I am encouraging James to submit all he has already told me about Anne and her Dad .
I asked James permission to put those lines about his 2 threads in a message less than 25 minutes ago
James gave his permission
to make it clear there are 2 wives and James involved in cuckolding by both wives, past and present.
I copied and pasted the lines exactly as shown,,,,,,,
,I do hope James is encouraged by Posts by other cuckolds to submit all the details about Anne and the Present on going situation. It is All Dynamite
Last edited by walter2000uk on Mon Jun 17, 2024 8:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:05 pm

walter2000uk wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 2:18 pm
2) 2024 :- Cuckolded by wife's Dad:- James 2nd wife Anne is having an affair with her Dad.
So Dave has to enjoy the Humiliation by being cuckolded by both his wives.

Don't you mean that James has written a lot about item 1: his first wife Wendy having an affair with HIS Dad? We would love to hear the rest of the story.
James has also briefly here mentioned item 2) his present wife Anne is about to cuckold him with HER Dad. We would love to hear about that too.
Readers may indeed have got confused between the two.

Incidntally I assume that James is around his early 50s, his current wife is some years younger, and her father is not much older than James, say early 60s.
James, please write on.

scarfolamew
Player

Unread post by scarfolamew » Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:59 pm

We need to hear these stories!

walter2000uk
Virgin

Unread post by walter2000uk » Wed Jun 12, 2024 11:51 pm

Recently in Messages to me , walter2000uk:-
James already has written a Lot about his wife Anne and her Dad
and needs encouragement to Post all the very sexy details about Anne in THAT relevant thread.
James stopped Posting about Anne as he thought there were so few replies that we are not interested
2) 2024 :- Cuckolded by wife's Dad:- James 2nd wife Anne is having an affair with her Dad.
I am sure we cuckolds and other Men will all e Very interested?

Come on Folks please request these 2024 details of James about to be fully cuckolded again in the present, by his wife Anne's Dad...SO Amazing.
I was given permission by James to point out how James has 2 threads.
James is Posting very interesting accounts about his 1st wife Wendy
(James, please Post about details in your other thread those interesting accounts about your present wife Anne)

James IS Posting HERE very ably about his 1st wife Wendy, such Amazing Posts.
so my Post was to make it clearer that his two threads are about being cuckolded by BOTH wives.
Last edited by walter2000uk on Thu Jun 13, 2024 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Thu Jun 13, 2024 12:06 am

wannabecUKold wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:05 pm
walter2000uk wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 2:18 pm
So Dave has to enjoy the Humiliation by being cuckolded by both his wives.

Don't you mean that James has written a lot about item 1: his first wife Wendy having an affair with HIS Dad? We would love to hear the rest of the story.
James has also briefly here mentioned item 2) his present wife Anne is about to cuckold him with HER Dad. We would love to hear about that too.
Readers may indeed have got confused between the two.

Incidntally I assume that James is around his early 50s, his current wife is some years younger, and her father is not much older than James, say early 60s.
James, please write on.
James said he had a fiancee in the 1960's. So.... he's 73 at a minimum IMO. I suppose it's possible his second wife is significantly younger.

walter2000uk
Virgin

Unread post by walter2000uk » Thu Jun 13, 2024 7:20 am

I believe 2nd wife Anne is about 30 years younger than James, so maybe he is relieved that Anne is 'being taking care of', and he enjoys the resulting Humiliation ?
James is obviously a Beta man and born to be a cuckold.
Hopefully James will tell us more details soon?
Last edited by walter2000uk on Mon Jun 17, 2024 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Coolcalm
Experienced

Unread post by Coolcalm » Thu Jun 13, 2024 4:20 pm

Please James share

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Sat Jun 15, 2024 6:40 am

I still don't follow whose dad is fucking whom. Is the wife fucking her father or is she fucking the husband's father?

CandA
Trainable

Unread post by CandA » Sat Jun 15, 2024 7:13 am

Here is my understanding.

James is in his early 80s.

Wife #1 Wendy was involved with James’s father in the early 1960s.

Wife #2 Anne is in her early 40’s and is reportedly currently involved with her own father.

Wife #2 Anne is also reportedly currently involved with James’s younger brother Ian.

I personally would love for James to continue his story of his experiences with Wendy in the 1960s. 2 years ago he posted the same story up to the point of his current postings. If feels the more intense parts of that story would be the next parts. I hope he doesn’t stop at this point like he did 2 years ago.

I would also love to hear about the he and Anne’s current adventures with her father and Ian. As I understand those are recent developing events and James is probably going through an intense personal experiences right now.

I wish him the best and would hope he will allow us to share in his journey.

walter2000uk
Virgin

Unread post by walter2000uk » Sat Jun 15, 2024 2:05 pm

Updated Information as given by James in some Messages:-

I wish James would Post more of these Messages here as James's stories are SO erotic, and well chronicled.
James needs to be assured that many more of us are interested in what he has to say about BOTH marriages in each of his 2 threads.

I see that JamesWendy has 2 threads, so just to make James's situation more clear please NOTE:-
1) 1972 :- Wife with my Father:------James (b.1950) 1st wife Wendy (b.1950) had a long affair with his Dad.(b.1925)
2) 2024 :- Cuckolded by wife:- James (b.1950) 2nd wife Anne (b.1982) having an affair
So Dave has to enjoy the Humiliation by being cuckolded by both his wives, because James encouraged BOTH of his wives.
Last edited by walter2000uk on Mon Jun 17, 2024 8:02 am, edited 4 times in total.

samloveskye
Prepubescent

Unread post by samloveskye » Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:55 pm

Seems this would be a rare experience indeed... in fact I'm a bit skeptical, but very intrigued. Will you share with us if no others have a common story?

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:01 pm

Welcome to the forum samloveskye.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Sun Jun 16, 2024 5:24 pm

I'm not meaning to be critical or judgmental, but from this thread, the OP''s wife is having sex with her biological father.

Am I the only person who thinks that is "not okay"?

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Jun 16, 2024 9:29 pm

I looked at his account and there is an explanation there. It is James father not her father. I was going to take it all down as having sex with her father would be incest. I looked up incest and it is sex with someone close enough to be against the law. Well her father certainly would qualify but his father does not. You have to look at his account to get the real deal. If anyone crosses the line on incest we will shut it down. I had a PM about this thread asking. I had to do some reading to sort it out. I am also guessing the ages stated here may be wrong cuz if he is in his 80s I am doubting whether his dad has enough to fuck his wife. Anything changes let me know and we will shit can it.

CandA
Trainable

Unread post by CandA » Sun Jun 16, 2024 9:51 pm

Army guy:

Just waiting on the word to “shit can it”? Strikes me as off putting and offensive to the poster.. A disrespectful attitude from an admin.

Taking and considering appropriate action should be undertaken with objectivity, sensitivity and transparency in accordance with guiding principles and forum rules.

Expressing a willingness to “shit can” a member’s thread, when you express that you have considered and found the thread NOT inappropriate, seems to fall quite short IMHO.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Jun 17, 2024 5:08 am

Well CandA there are a lot of ways to view a thread for appropriate content and then act on it. I use the shit can technique. In this case I didn't see the need but It took a bunch of reading of something I didn't want to read to try to make a determination. You can't make a rule for everything as everthing is different and if you have to make a call. My technique is to shit can or not. In this case I chose not to. I am not sure I found it appropriate but not to the point of shit canning it. It ate up a lot of time that I could have used to enjoy rather than have to sort shit out. Now if you didn't understand what I meant when I said I wasn't going to shit can it I would have felt bad but you knew exactly what I was saying and that's what dialog it about. Make someone understand. You did.