Signals that you are going to be cuckolded

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Which signal do you prefer?

The Trophy Shuffle: The night before, the wife offers her husband a little gift in her closed fist. It reveals a trophy of a backward question mark. When the husband asks, ‘for what?’, she explain, ‘It’s a trophy of irony, for winning the loss of your wife to your rival.’
11%
The Countdown: The wife ties her husband to a chair and then turns over a 1-hour sand timer in front of him. She teases him to stop the timer if he doesn’t want to play, but inevitably, when the timer runs out, she calls her boyfriend to come over.
11%
The Pity Party: The wife gives a sympathetic smile while announcing, “We’re going to host a pity party with you as the guest of honor.” She makes the husband dress in panties and skirt, serve whiskey to her lover, and make himself a Shirley Temple.
No votes
The Spinner Game: The wife spins an arrow on a pie chart. The categories include, ‘sleep in the basement’, ‘suck the lover to get him hard,’ ‘get locked in chastity,’ ‘beg the lover to fuck me,’ ‘lick me clean afterwards,’ ‘put on my panties,’ and of course, ‘and all of the above.’
79%

Total votes: 19

NSEW1
Player

Signals that you are going to be cuckolded

Unread post by NSEW1 » Mon Jun 10, 2024 11:58 am

How do you want to be told that you are going to be cuckolded? Choose up to two favorites:

The Trophy Shuffle

The Countdown

The Pity Party

The Spinner Game

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Re: Signals that you are going to be cuckolded

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Jun 11, 2024 10:23 am

I think that my ex gave me a handful of signals before fully submerging herself into the hot girlfriend lifestyle. Many of these were tests to see my reactions. Not sure that they quite land into any of your signals but you can be the judge.

We were in our teens when we discussed the lifestyle and when she started sending signals that she was ready:

-she started interacting more with friends of the opposite sex.phone calls, text messages, hanging out alone and going while I was at work.

- I had previously read erotic cuck/hotwife stories aloud to her in the past but she eventually began asking me to read more to her and she was really interested in the stories/asking questions and making comments.

-She would tell me every time that a customer at work would hit on her or ask her out, this happened very often.

-The most obvious and final signal was when a customer asked her to hangout and she asked me if I still wanted her to have intimate guy friends because she met a guy that she wanted to hangout and get to know.

He basically took my sexy little 19 year old girlfriend that following Thursday and made her into the sexiest little hot girlfriend. All it took was 3 hours alone with him to get my girlfriend hooked on meeting men and having over a dozen men on constant rotation and almost 2 dozen total partners while being my GF.

NSEW1
Player

Unread post by NSEW1 » Tue Jun 11, 2024 4:43 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 10:23 am
I think that my ex gave me a handful of signals before fully submerging herself into the hot girlfriend lifestyle. Many of these were tests to see my reactions. Not sure that they quite land into any of your signals but you can be the judge.

We were in our teens when we discussed the lifestyle and when she started sending signals that she was ready:

-she started interacting more with friends of the opposite sex.phone calls, text messages, hanging out alone and going while I was at work.

- I had previously read erotic cuck/hotwife stories aloud to her in the past but she eventually began asking me to read more to her and she was really interested in the stories/asking questions and making comments.

-She would tell me every time that a customer at work would hit on her or ask her out, this happened very often.

-The most obvious and final signal was when a customer asked her to hangout and she asked me if I still wanted her to have intimate guy friends because she met a guy that she wanted to hangout and get to know.

He basically took my sexy little 19 year old girlfriend that following Thursday and made her into the sexiest little hot girlfriend. All it took was 3 hours alone with him to get my girlfriend hooked on meeting men and having over a dozen men on constant rotation and almost 2 dozen total partners while being my GF.
I love that she started to take interest on her own to learn more!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Jun 11, 2024 8:21 pm

NSEW1 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 4:43 pm
ucaneffher wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2024 10:23 am

I love that she started to take interest on her own to learn more!
Yeah me too, it was then when I knew that it was only a matter of time and she was only searching for the right man to live out those stories with. Probably my favorite signal from them all. Her sitting on my lap and listening with undivided attention is what gave me the most hope. I am glad that I would read all those hot stories to her.