Wife has started looking for her first bull - we are so excited

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Drakebelg
Virgin

Wife has started looking for her first bull - we are so excited

Unread post by Drakebelg » Wed Sep 11, 2024 9:21 am

So after having our first serious conversation a full year ago, and probably about 20 talks during the year, my wife f54 said yesterday she definetly wants to start searching for a bull.

She told me she has started checking out men from our day to day life in a sexual way and it turns her on. I explained that this is a good example of how just telling me this turns me on. I also told her that she clearly flirted with our bank manager and I loved it. She said she found him hot. HMMM..... I love that she is doing this also when I am there.

She will do the searching for a bull online and keep her eyes open in her day to day life.
My involvment will be just helping with app accounts setup etc..
She will talk about it with a female friend who is single but is sexually active via online dating with multiple FWB's.
For the first date she would like to meet him for a coffee or a drink with me nearby.
For a second date I will drop her off and wait nearby in the car or bar for a few hours.
She will use a condom but let him cum on her body so I can can wash her off.
We agreed that she needs to give me some feedback information on how it went and how it felt.
We will have a reconnect and aftercare.
Maybe down the road she might ask me to watch.

This morning she told me to massage her and then fuck her with a big cock sleeve to 2 intense orgasms. I was then allowed to cum in her (15 seconds later lol).
She then told me that she made a tinder account last night, just after our talk and is checking out SDC as another option.

It's very hot that she's getting so comfortable with the idea. A year ago she was pissed with me when I first suggested it. But now she says things like:
-yeah of course I'm going to find some guys to fuck me,
-lol, if my family knew that I was on tinder when they were messaging me,
-yeah, I'm just going to have a casual talk with my girlfriend (that i also often see) about fucking other guys.......
-he must use a condom but you won't be able to clean the creampie. Do you mind? Hmm, he can just cum on my body.

stonemtncouple
Player

Re: Wife has started looking for her first bull - we are so excited

Unread post by stonemtncouple » Wed Sep 11, 2024 1:25 pm

Good Luck and enjoy the ride! Sounds like you two are reaping the rewards all ready!

Pecannut
Player

Re: Wife has started looking for her first bull - we are so excited

Unread post by Pecannut » Thu Sep 12, 2024 4:40 am

Sounds so awesome! Looking forward to hearing how things develops.