So it begins...?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Re: So it begins...?

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Aug 07, 2024 11:13 am

Thanks for the update ORB. You don’t have to be ashamed or feel sorry. IMO Priya wanted Mitch’s cock as well - you just supported her wants.
As elina said above- please do keep posting as you get time and I think readers would be interested to know how your discussions with
Priya went.

Rogueuser1
Pervert

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Wed Aug 07, 2024 2:18 pm

You can't disappoint us - we are just happy to hear from you. Your mixed emotions are easy to understand and I appreciate your honesty.
Don't feel bad about how you are feeling - it is normal. Jist make sire you are honest with Pri and do your best not to back her into a corner where she is forced to choose you or him.
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

user322
Experienced

Unread post by user322 » Thu Aug 08, 2024 2:10 am

hi
you don't have to be ashamed of your cuckold tendencies, especially not here dude!
No matter what people may tell you, you are who you are, and you have the right to live your life the way you want

For the rest, never forget with prya to communicate as much as possible, and to be sincere with each other, and things will work out I think. And accept that you like being a cuckold, this will save you from unnecessary internal struggles with yourself: this way you will be able to better enjoy your adventures!
Good luck bro!

Dream Weaver
Player

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Thu Aug 08, 2024 2:01 pm

What they all said. No need to feel bad or ashamed here. WE GET IT.

GuruTravelMonkey
Virgin

Unread post by GuruTravelMonkey » Fri Aug 09, 2024 2:36 am

Bravo. You prioritize her pleasure. She allows you to serve her because she obviously loves you. You respect and serve her lover too. He is wise enough to want her, man enough to please her. Strive to rejoice in her pleasure—and your obedience. She deserves consistency from you, to the extent you can be consistent, the extent you can rediscover the mental and physical pleasure of your place as a cuckold in a female led relationship. I wish you all the joy and wisdom to hold on to this precious time. May you both relish in it, in each other, and in serving her lover(s).

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Fri Aug 09, 2024 6:09 am

Well done! I'm glad that you enjoyed the experience despite of some angst. 🔥🔥🔥

oberothbeta
Trainable

Unread post by oberothbeta » Mon Aug 19, 2024 2:12 pm

Thanks everyone! Glad for all the support!

Honestly, I think it was just a momentary feeling of post nut clarity. Since then have spoken to Pri a lot, and we're both fully thrilled that this is back on. She definitely missed it and so did I. Does Mitch feel more arrogant about it? Yes definitely, but honestly, in the best way. He came, he saw, he conquered, why shouldn't he be arrogant about it. Lol

Anyways, have a bit of a delayed update, from pretty intense weekend before this past one. Got so busy last week that I wasn't really able to post an update up. Friday, Mitch ended up coming over and it was another day of intense cucking.

A lot of the same initially but as the night progresses the intensity picked up.

Some highlights:

- Mitch started off normal but pretty quickly felt like marking some territory lol. He had Pri give him a BJ, but was rougher with her and was shoving Pri's head down his cock as she deep throated him while Pri let him. It was like he was practically choking her on his cock while she let him and was staring right at me smirking and said "Only her real man can do this her, right cuck?" Obviously I meekly replied "Yes, sir"
- There was a point where they were making out on the couch for like 15 minutes, just, passionately, slowly, as they were both a bit high, and just got lost in each other. It honestly felt like I didn't exist in the moment and I could barely see it too because they were on the couch with Mitch blocking a lot of the view.
- Some big cuck progress - I ended up licking up my first creampie and also licked up Mitch's cum of Priya's cum covered butt.
- Around 1am, Pri was pretty spent, lying in bed, so I went to grab them both a glass of water. As I came back and handed them the glasses, Mitch stood and drank his while Pri was on the bed. He drank his down, and then put his hand around the back of my neck/shoulder, and led me to the door. He told me he likes his coffee black in the morning, while Pri giggled in the background and said "enjoy the guest room", and then, he closed the door on me. So, yeah, it was the first night Mitch ended up staying over. As he did it, my heart was racing, as Pri surprised me with it, but I was so hard. I ended up lying in the guest room jerking myself off, just replaying it in my head.
- On the creampie - Pri and I had talked about it after our last sessions, and she had said that I might not get the opportunity again once Mitch is gone, so I might as well try it. I said I wasn't sure, but she had told me that she'd check again during and so when Mitch had finished cumming in her, she looked at me with a devious smirk and waved her finger to me, and I knew what she was asking. In the moment I sorta figured, fuck it, you only live once, so I nervously walked over and got on the bed. She spread her legs and said, "come on baby, just try it once". So I took a deep breath and went in, and could hear Mitch laugh in the background "Oh, shiiiiit, the cuck did it" and well yeah, I took the cuck creampie plunge. I was happy as Pri was definitely more sensitive so she was able to reach another orgasm pretty quickly and Mitch followed it up with "so, you're not entirely useless huh?"
- In the morning they obviously started the day with a fuck and Mitch ended up finishing all over her ass. She was on the edge of the bed so he pushed me down to my knees and said that was "my breakfast". I was pretty surprised he had so easily made me kneel, but I was turned on and already broached that wall before, so I was more comfortable and licked it up and Mitch told Pri "The little brown cuck loves clean up duty, huh?" and Priya starting laughing
- They also ended up fucking one last time, on our terrace/patio. Pri was trying hard not to be loud but if anyone was outside, I'm sure they would have got an earful. I was watching from inside and Mitch smirked at me while he did it.
- Generally, Mitch was way more vocal than he's been before and called me a cuck bitch/little brown cuck pretty much exclusively. He was more direct with Pri too, calling her his little desi whore/slut and she was equally submissive to him in response. She was really into him being in full control and was happy to let him be dominant with her.
- Pri was really into it too, aside from the usual you own this pussy stuff, at one point she was so vocal about how much she missed his cock, how she needed a real cock and I couldn't give it to her like him. At one point, she was in completely ecstasy of an orgasm and kept saying "its all yours daddy, my body is all fucking yours daddy, I'm you're little desi slut". Wild how my strong independent opinionated wife is so submissive to him.

Anyways, that’s the update. We were busy the past few days so haven't really seen him since, but I know we're all aching for it. Mitch heads out of the city on the 29th, so unfortunately the countdown is on. I'm sure they'll meet this week/weekend to get a few final fuck's in before he leaves.

Dream Weaver
Player

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Mon Aug 19, 2024 2:20 pm

Fantastic update! You really got lucky how everything has come together. I also like how he’s been so “respectfully” disrespectful lol

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Aug 19, 2024 9:01 pm

Thanks for the great update. Are you guys planning to “celebrate” Mitch’s going away?

elina
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by elina » Tue Aug 20, 2024 1:33 am

Thanks,

Wonderful update.

So Pri obviously wanted you to clean up the cream-pie and came while you where doing it so it must have felt good for Her.
Now, does She want to repeat that?
Do you want to repeat it? Must have felt good for you making Her cum I guess?

Sincerely
elina

oberothbeta
Trainable

Unread post by oberothbeta » Wed Aug 21, 2024 10:11 am

Dream Weaver wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2024 2:20 pm
Fantastic update! You really got lucky how everything has come together. I also like how he’s been so “respectfully” disrespectful lol
LOL yeah, he's got the disrespect down to an art :lol:
venus-can99 wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2024 9:01 pm
Thanks for the great update. Are you guys planning to “celebrate” Mitch’s going away?
I think he's coming back this Saturday and that'll probably be the last time as his week is chaotic and busy next week. Pri and I didn't have any real plans for a send off, but maybe we should. Open to suggestions :P
elina wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2024 1:33 am
Thanks,

Wonderful update.

So Pri obviously wanted you to clean up the cream-pie and came while you where doing it so it must have felt good for Her.
Now, does She want to repeat that?
Do you want to repeat it? Must have felt good for you making Her cum I guess?

Sincerely
elina

Yes, she definitely would be down for a repeat. I'm not sure how I really feel about it, but I did it twice, and it was humiliating but also in a good way, so I'm not as opposed to it as before, i guess

jay-jenna
Experienced

Unread post by jay-jenna » Fri Aug 30, 2024 9:38 am

Any update on how the weekend went?
Curious to know how the send off was.

meesadan
Trainable

Unread post by meesadan » Fri Sep 13, 2024 2:00 am

Hey O - thanks for the update. Hope all is going well and that Priya gets the itch to play again.