Wife and my Dad

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Becky Thompson
Virgin

Re: Wife and my Dad

Unread post by Becky Thompson » Wed May 23, 2012 4:38 am

When my husband, Ralph, was a young man his father gave him the gift of an afternoon with a mature woman friend. It is one of Ralph's favorite memories.

So, later in life, after Ralph and I married and his father was alone, Ralph repaid the favor by giving his father a night with me. It was a very sweet and tender experience that I treasure. His father was very appreciative and very attentive. It hasn't happened again, but I can't say it won't. I think about it from time to time.

(Ralph and I are currently experimenting with me denying Ralph sex, just for fun. It focuses his attention on me marvelously! I'm thinking this might be an appropriate time to reprise a gift of myself to his father).

viking68
Experienced

Unread post by viking68 » Wed May 23, 2012 5:12 am

People, People , People!
Keep it Simple! KISS principle
Dave, take your Dad out for a beer and tell him man to man.
Answer any questions he has.
Done.
Work on fallout and rules of engagement because they will be necessary. :whip:
V
Growing Old is mandatory!
Growing Up is optional!

Matt2
Experienced

Unread post by Matt2 » Wed May 23, 2012 5:59 am

Becky Thompson wrote:When my husband, Ralph, was a young man his father gave him the gift of an afternoon with a mature woman friend. It is one of Ralph's favorite memories.

So, later in life, after Ralph and I married and his father was alone, Ralph repaid the favor by giving his father a night with me. It was a very sweet and tender experience that I treasure. His father was very appreciative and very attentive. It hasn't happened again, but I can't say it won't. I think about it from time to time.
A long time ago after my wife and I were first married we were discussing all the things my father had done to prepare me for adulthood. She wondered out loud, "How do you thank your dad for all the good things he's done for you?" It was a rhetorical question that didn't require a response, and I'm sure she was thinking of her own father as well.

But the thought did occur to me - given that Dad was so taken with my pretty young wife - that I was sure "something" could be arranged. I was wrong - she came down very hard on me for even thinking such a thing. Years went by and Dad passed away. To this very day I still feel he was short-changed.
Long before the Internet, long before dating sites and support groups... we found that her doing a close friend now and then was kinda hot!

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Wed May 23, 2012 1:45 pm

susanshusband wrote:
Morgan wrote:For my 2 cents worth I suggest that when John brings up Dave's name sometime Jenna should mention Dave’s dream. You know the one, only this time it is her opening to tell John that the dream didn't freak Dave out so much and that he brought it up a few times. Almost like he was telling her that he knew in a way and was letting her know that he was ok with it. She then tells John that she eventually confessed to Dave what had been going on because he seemed ready to hear it. Now everything will be on the table to be talked out.
I agree with Morgan. Why not run this by Jen?
Interesting thought. Let me ask this..... If Dad flips out, and blows up at the messenger, when he first hears the news, who do you think should be there...Jenna or Dave?
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Wed May 23, 2012 1:50 pm

viking68 wrote:People, People , People!
Keep it Simple! KISS principle
Dave, take your Dad out for a beer and tell him man to man.
Answer any questions he has.
Done.
Work on fallout and rules of engagement because they will be necessary. :whip:
V
V - I agree with you completely.... KISS rules. If the Dad is a no BS kind of guy and can take news in a practical way, your idea is perfect. If he has insecurities that could force things in a bad direction, some variant of my long-winded approach could be a workable alt.

By the way....your signature saying is perfect!!!!!
Wingman

melissa6
Virgin

Unread post by melissa6 » Wed May 23, 2012 2:43 pm

MY WIFE AND I JUST DISCOVERED THIS THREAD TODAY AT 8:00AM AS WE BOTH SURFED OUR IPAD'S AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE BEFORE GOING TO WORK....
As a cuckold for the past 14 years, I can say this: My wife and I texted each other from our respectives places of employment thoughout the day asking things like:
"Holy shit, did you read page 15?"
and
"OMG, did you read about the first kiss?!?!?"
and
"God Damn this is hot, wait till we get home so we can reaqd page 25 and 26 together".

In other words, Today is Weds, May 26th and we read through the entire thing in one day! Needless to say, we didn't get alot of work done today. But we pre-arranged a babysitter so we could fuck before having dinner!
Jim and Melissa
Jim and Melissa.
We are a REAL hotwife couple. Seeking REAL single men. Must be muscular and taller than 6 ft. Recent interest in tall black men ;)

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Thu May 24, 2012 1:58 pm

Wow... this is the longest gap in posts this thread has seen since it was started.
Giving everyone a break to get some yard work Dave?? Thanks... my grass was almost a foot tall because I spent so much time reading this thread!!
Wingman

mm69
Virgin

Unread post by mm69 » Thu May 24, 2012 5:38 pm

Date Night!. wonder if they're dancing, or just doing the tango? lol

flexi_1
Prepubescent

Unread post by flexi_1 » Thu May 24, 2012 6:38 pm

Hello all, new to site also.

just want to day that like many others I too have been eagerly awaiting dave's updates and really look forward to reading more as it develops along further.

Thanks for sharing it so far!

:P

HerLittleGuy
Experienced

Unread post by HerLittleGuy » Fri May 25, 2012 9:49 am

If and when the time comes to confirm to John that Dave knows, the message should be more than 'and he's cool with it', or 'he's okay'. The message should be, '... as weird as this sounds, he's absolutely f*cking bonkers hugely turned-on by it! He might even be liking this more than WE do, and I love this about him, and I want more!'.

And let Dad know that Dave's for sure getting his back at home, and can hardly wait for the date-nights.

Awesome tale!

hlg
Just a lucky guy with a great Mrs.

rs480
Pervert

Unread post by rs480 » Fri May 25, 2012 11:10 am

Damn!
HLG, you may be onto something! I "got it" completely!
Why give the impression that it's "OK" when one can give the impression that it's "OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!".
Very cool...... :cool:

EDIT. Dave was here on Tuesday.
I am crying as he hasn't updated since. OK, I'm not crying but I have an itch needs to be scratched.... Dave, Jenna and John. :twisted:
Thank you Dave for uplifting our "pervy" sides! :D
Yes, I believe I'm losing my mind.

TheSubmissiveCuckold
Virgin

Unread post by TheSubmissiveCuckold » Fri May 25, 2012 8:04 pm

HerLittleGuy wrote:If and when the time comes to confirm to John that Dave knows, the message should be more than 'and he's cool with it', or 'he's okay'. The message should be, '... as weird as this sounds, he's absolutely f*cking bonkers hugely turned-on by it! He might even be liking this more than WE do, and I love this about him, and I want more!'.
Agree completely. If he's just "ok" with it, his dad might be thinking there's trouble in the marriage or start to question whether or not he really IS ok with it. Better to put all his fears to rest by making it known that not only is he aware of it, but he's MASSIVELY turned on by the entire thing and is what's referred to as a "cuckold". Let it feed his dad's ego that he's the alpha in the dynamic.

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sat May 26, 2012 7:35 am

Been very busy the last few days. Just stopping in to let you know I plan to sit down and write today, so maybe this evening I'll have the LONG overdo "first night together" update you've been waiting on. Thanks everyone for being patient with me :)

tinkertwo
Virgin

Unread post by tinkertwo » Sat May 26, 2012 8:12 am

Come on Dave, you're kidding right? You're thanking US?

BkkDennis
Virgin

Unread post by BkkDennis » Sat May 26, 2012 8:43 am

Dave,

We wait with baited breath :)

Niblick
Trainable

Unread post by Niblick » Sat May 26, 2012 8:46 am

HOORAY!!!! HOORAY for DAVE!!!!
LOVE MY WIFE!

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sun May 27, 2012 10:47 am

Hey guy's I'm sorry I never posted my update yesterday. Things came up I wasn't expecting and time got away from me. I am hoping I can get it done tonight sometime. No promises but I'll try.

Very quickly though, I want to tell you about a little happening last night. Last night in bed we were discussing things and I decided to tell her about that dream I had had where she was my mom and dad was dad and they were scolding me for not doing a job I was supposed too. I had been really nervous about telling her that not because anything in the dream really but just how it makes me feel. I thought maybe she would think I was weird for finding it a turn on. Anyway I should have known better. She didn't find me weird at all or at least didn't act like I was. She ended up asking me if I wanted to eat "Mommy's pussy" for her! Fucking A, I was ecstatic! I really wasn't expecting that reaction from her at all. I thought I'd admit my little dream and admit it turned me on and she would listen and maybe talk about it a little but I didn't think she would run with it so fast. It was such an amazing turn on hearing her ask me that. Of course I went down on her immediately and enthusiastically . After I ate her to a nice orgasm she said she wanted to watch me jack off for her. I don't have time right now but after the first night update I have promised over and over I'll go more into last night. it was fucking hot. Be back soon :)

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun May 27, 2012 10:51 am

Very hot. Anxious to hear about last week and the whole update. Thanks Dave.

Extra1221
Prepubescent

Unread post by Extra1221 » Sun May 27, 2012 11:07 am

that is "fucking hot"

cu32
Prepubescent

Unread post by cu32 » Sun May 27, 2012 11:24 am

My guess is that he's already doing your wife. However, if not, I would encourage her to date someone else. This isn't a good idea. Too close to home.

mopacpower
Experienced

Unread post by mopacpower » Sun May 27, 2012 12:18 pm

Ok?? I'm not really into the mommy and baby fetish, saw it on Real Sex, didn't understand it. It's just not for me.

So are they having weekly dates?

p_revere
Prepubescent

Unread post by p_revere » Sun May 27, 2012 12:33 pm

Apparently some people need to go back and read the whole thread.

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sun May 27, 2012 1:40 pm

This is a pm I sent to encourageher. He's been talking with me privately about things and really helping me understand some of this stuff better. I read over what I wrote and liked it, felt it gave a good glimpse into my current mindset and thought I should share it here. Maybe it will answer some questions some are having.

Yes I do feel that way. I mean obviously there are some complicated emotions attached that aren't always easily categorized for me. But if I'm completely honest with how I feel (and I have been pretty darn honest with myself lately) I would say that yes, if it could all be worked out between us all, in theory I'd like for him to assume the dominate role in her life, as her primary man and I would hopefully always still be needed and wanted. I mean I am no genius about this stuff or even my own feelings. I just know that my fantasies started with wanting them to take things to the next level and knowing already they wanted and felt it. Now that it's happened and she has more than embraced it all and showed a little hint of a dominate side (which honestly didn't play a strong part in my earliest hopes), I have been feeling more and more like I should step aside so to speak. When I think of them I see them as a classic type couple (age difference aside). I mean once again being honest with myself she is out of my league sort of, looks wise. I am no ugly duckling but I think she is utterly gorgeous and I am not that. I am fairly average, maybe cute at best. But average in looks, size , income, interest (well maybe not interest anymore lol). She is the kind of girl that draws attention and looks wherever she goes. He is a seriously handsome man (you can tell the way women look at him and act towards him). My mom was also very beautiful, they made a good match also. But besides the outer appearances there are the intangibles.

She is a normal girl in many aspects but she has let things out here and there about being attracted to strong take charge types. I am not overly submissive or weak but I also wouldn't be seen as an alpha or dominate leader type either. He is that. Not a asshole with it but he clearly knows what he's doing and how to get things done . He's a leader and I am a follower. I know she knows this too. It's never created any major issues between us, she didn't seem to mind taking the lead in certain things. But now with a man in her life who fills those previous voids she may have been feeling, well I assume she is liking that along with the bigger cock. I haven't really talked about this aspect with her but I know her, I feel it.

My mom died and is now gone. No one is happy about that and I'm sure if my wife could change that she would. But she's gone and there was this natural attraction, natural order of things that started falling into place. I'm sure they felt it more than I even did. I mean they obviously had too right? It showed in every interaction they had . Looks, glances, certain dialogs that took place. It just felt natural to everybody involved, me included. I don't see her as a replacement for my mom in any way. I see her as my wife but still, there is that element involved. My dad lost his spouse and my wife naturally gravitated to that role for him, or that's how it's felt to me when thinking about it.

So like I said in theory (and this is something I haven't even come close to sharing with her yet), but in theory I would like to see them become a couple, a real couple. How could that work, I have no clue a all. It's fucking out there man, crazy stuff. But in a perfect world I could see or imagine them being the main couple and me being her cuckold, secondary husband, whatever best describes it. I feel it in my bones that that would make her very happy. If it's doable I don't know. I don't know if she would really want to take on such a lifestyle and I don't know how he would feel about it either. I do know that right now, she's loving being his lover and I can only assume he feels the same way. I think it may have been a long time coming for both of them so it must feel pretty nice to finally be doing what you dreamed of for so long. That's obviously my thinking and some of Jenna's from talking with her. I don't know my dad's thoughts obviously. But I just imagine it that way.

You know what, I think this is a good summary of my current feelings on things. I'm gonna share this pm with the forum. Hope you don't mind. Thanks for all your help and advice encourageher. I really appreciate it.

curiousdave
Player

Unread post by curiousdave » Sun May 27, 2012 1:48 pm

mopacpower wrote:Ok?? I'm not really into the mommy and baby fetish, saw it on Real Sex, didn't understand it. It's just not for me.

So are they having weekly dates?

Naw, you are reading way too much into it buddy. Nothing like what you are describing happening here. No baby fetish stuff. I have zero desire for that. Nothing against anyone with that kink or anything, to each his own. But that's not my thing. Maybe when I fully tell about the experience you'll understand better, maybe you won't. Have a nice day mopac.

TheSubmissiveCuckold
Virgin

Unread post by TheSubmissiveCuckold » Sun May 27, 2012 1:51 pm

Thanks Dave. I second your thoughts about your dad taking the alpha role. If he can settle into it and be comfortable with it, great. I can see everyone falling into a role, actually. You'd be submissive to Jenna. Jenna would be submissive to your dad. He'd gradually assume a dominant role with you, as well - possibly have you clean up. Yeah.. its out there, but if it's what you want and feels right.. hope for the best. I personally think it's one of the hottest things I can imagine.