HW Ares. Too Lustful to Quit!

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
DavidnDaria
$2 Ho

Re: HW Ares. Too Lustful to Quit!

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:53 pm

In any way Ares, we're sure you'll maximize the fun!

DnD
Dave

"You see us together, chasing the moonlight, My Cinnamon Girl."

Ares
VHW Admin

Unread post by Ares » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:09 am

Yep, had so much fun this evening. I just love my kids and spending time with them talking, laughing, and hanging-out is a great joy in my life that I am so grateful for. But wait a minute! I can't be talking that way here, so instead, I'll tell you about taking a shower with my husband just a bit ago! And, I'll warn you of the dangers of reading the OHW forum. That's right folks, full disclosure!

Previously, I posted that I'd just found out that my BF is coming into town next week. I'm excited! So is my husband. Let me tell you how I know.

Tonight I coerced my husband into showering with me. OK, maybe "coerced" is too strong a word 'cause it didn't take a lot of convincing. :P Once I had him trapped, my plan was set in motion. A plan that involved activities discovered in the OHW Forum. :o There's a thread on this forum questioning whether men masturbate while thinking of their wives. Yep, that thread was the cause of what would happen in the shower.

Ya see, we were there showering all innocently, my husbands little penis poking on out like a little thimble. I leaned in close to an ear and whispered, "When Greg comes to town next week. he's staying with us again. I'm going to take his big cock every single freaking day."

That was all it took. BOING! In a tenth of a second my husband's penis popped straight from thimble to cocktail weeny! I continued, "Oh good, baby, I"m glad you're excited about it ... you look so hard ... jerk your lil' penis for me. Think about that big cock stretching me open, sliding in deep, OMG I'll bet he'll leave some huge loads inside me." Well, you get the idea...

I teased him like crazy and he did it for me, right there in front of me, he jerked himself off. Of course he's done this before, but this time I knew that it was just the thought--that very naughty thought of me taking another man, that was getting him off. While he took his little cock between forefinger and thumb, rubbing wildly back and forth, I continued to talk about Greg's hot body, how he was such a stud, etc etc, but I wouldn't let my husband touch me, I Didn't touch him either(other than to lift one hand up to make him pinch his own nipples while jerking himself with the other hand). Nor did I touch myself. I wanted this to be solely based on naughty thoughts. I wanted the least visual stimuli possible. Gawd I love to control his sexuality like that. I can push his buttons so easily! Is empowering the word I'm searching for? I don't know if that's quite it either. He wants to see me pleasured and I want to see him pleasured. How we get there is different for each of us, but is it any less fun? I wish you could see how he came for me. He just started swearing random words and grunting in between, "Oh, fuck, no, shit, bitch, fuck, argh, damn it, yes, mother f...", finally he fell back against a shower wall, groaning while stroking his little penis like crazy. I was afraid he was gonna collapse to the floor. Do you realize how hot that is for me to be able to do to this to the man that I love? Using only connections and thoughts that we have in our brains? I nearly took him to his knees without even touching him! Show me a vanilla couple, that's been married for decades, that experiences something like that on a ridiculously frequent basis. I'm sure that they're out there, I just don't think that there's many of them.

I'm sorry, I'm rambling like a fool. Sometimes I use this forum as a relationship brain dump! Thanks for listening, if you made it this far down the post!! And hopefully I've been successful in warning you about the hazards of reading OHW before taking a shower! :twisted: Oh, and did I mention that my BF is coming next week? (Oh, I did? Like 6 or 7 times now? Oops!)
BTW, I'm proud to be a Verified Hotwife here at OHW (and encourage all women to obtain VHW status). Also, you can find the OHW rules here.

Open2it
Pervert

Unread post by Open2it » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:54 am

Ares, I really appreciate the lengths you’ll go to to verify some of the concepts discussed in this forum. I mean, who would have thought that there are actually some husbands who masturbate to the thought of their wives potential infidelity :shock: Of course with the snippets of dialogue there is still a question of what really caused him to break with decorum. He could have been excited about having you help him shower. I mean it’s really kinky for a couple to be nekked together. :o I’ve also heard some men are incredibly excited by the smells of certain soaps. ;) I sure you catch my drift and realize that more research is in order :D

BTW, did I read someplace that your BF is coming to town soon?

Have a great day! You’re a very special woman.

desertsub
$2 Ho

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:06 pm

Rambling like a fool? I think NOT! I love reading about your thoughts and about your escapades. Hearing from the female perspective is not as common here and I for one greatly appreciate everything you post. And, the thing is, you post it some wonderfully!

Ares
VHW Admin

Unread post by Ares » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:52 am

:lol: Thank you open2it and desertsub, you guys are awesome. I'm typing this quick on a tablet. I am between 2 sleeping men! So content. Had to retrieve tablet by moving an arm of one man off me, scooting my leg out from beneath another in order to reach bedside table. Can't type worth a crap on this thing. Thank gosh for king size bed. Always proud of myself when I can wear two guys out! I am so beat too. But GRINING! :) Off to sleep now. Probably not on a lot for next couple days while Greg is here. I'll just be busy catching my breath! :twisted:
BTW, I'm proud to be a Verified Hotwife here at OHW (and encourage all women to obtain VHW status). Also, you can find the OHW rules here.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:40 pm

Have a wonderful time :)
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's even more fun! :whip:

http://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.ca/

Ares
VHW Admin

Unread post by Ares » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:07 pm

Thanks, SSQ, we have been!

Awesome sex-filled evening, night, and morning. Had a little sleep-over! :twisted: Greg had to work late today and is staying at his hotel, which is great. I was totally ready for a break. A few chores after work today followed by husband and I on porch swing gazing at the mountains followed by dinner in front of the fire. Just awesome. Any more of this though and I'll probably be banished to facebook! :lol:

2inUPMichigan
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:19 pm

Saving some of your strength for the next round and pacing yourself is very important!
Remember to hydrate! hehe
Come on I have to live vicariously until next week ....get back in there! :whip: :mrgreen: Grab ahold of that man tomorrow (ahem). Yeah, well ....have a great time!
In the meantime a sweet cuddle with hubby sounds awesome. :up: :D

maxbud
Pervert

Unread post by maxbud » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:30 pm

Ares wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:07 pm
Thanks, SSQ, we have been!

Awesome sex-filled evening, night, and morning. Had a little sleep-over! :twisted: Greg had to work late today and is staying at his hotel, which is great. I was totally ready for a break. A few chores after work today followed by husband and I on porch swing gazing at the mountains followed by dinner in front of the fire. Just awesome. Any more of this though and I'll probably be banished to facebook! :lol:
Mrs Ares, you are super hot and your stories are serious spank material!!! I sooomuch wish I were Greg, getting deep into your pussy. :D
How much do you fancy FMF threesomes? Any chance you and Greg can have another woman in bed during this sex week; I imagine it would make your hubby super horny with angst, to know that Greg would get the heavenly treatment of two sexy women lusting over him all night, while hubby sleeps alone and wanks. :lol:

Being a stud, Greg would have a main other girlfriend, or at least another fuckbuddy who could join in. (Would you like to take him to a strip club and organize lapdances for him? ;) )

Bnc63
Experienced

Unread post by Bnc63 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:55 pm

Hey there sexy Ares... would love to hear about Greg’s visit... anything you’d like to share with us Uber Cucks!

castaway98
Prepubescent

Unread post by castaway98 » Sat May 11, 2019 6:10 pm

Hi Ares,

Longtime reader of your posts - I love your writing style - a sense of adventure with humor sprinkled in is a wonderful combination. I love how much you relish discovering your pleasure centers, all the while pushing your hubby's buttons.

Looking forward to the next series of updates!

wocka-wocka
Experienced

Unread post by wocka-wocka » Sat May 11, 2019 6:23 pm

Ares wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:09 am
Do you realize how hot that is for me to be able to do to this to the man that I love? Using only connections and thoughts that we have in our brains? I nearly took him to his knees without even touching him! Show me a vanilla couple, that's been married for decades, that experiences something like that on a ridiculously frequent basis.
Which is why when it works for a couple, it strengthens the couple's relationship.

I'm so happy for you both and your writing style is very vivid. Thank you.

alan137
Experienced

Unread post by alan137 » Sun May 12, 2019 3:32 am

Damn it, I just wrote an epistle again!

Ares you can write as many epistles as you like because we will read them.

I was sad to see you leave and thrilled that you're back. :up: :up: :D :D

Alan

wifeneedn
Experienced

Unread post by wifeneedn » Sun May 12, 2019 12:13 pm

I'm with desertsub, I love reading thoughts from your perspective, so fun for a cuck.
Thanks for sharing with us Ares. I find myself checking into OHW more often hoping for an update.
Enjoy!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun May 12, 2019 3:07 pm

Love your writing, Ares. Funny and erotic... Of course, it has to do with who you are, and the things you do. ;)