What was your longest period you have been denied sex by your wife?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

What was your longest period you have been denied sex by your wife?

1 - 3 months
30%
3 - 6 months
11%
6 - 9 months
5%
1 year
10%
2 years
4%
3 years
6%
4 - 5 years
3%
6 years or more
12%
I have never been denied sex by wife
18%

Total votes: 439

alicexghubby
Virgin

Re: What was your longest period you have been denied sex by your wife?

Unread post by alicexghubby » Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:48 am

about 1 year ago she was having sex with a couple we meet during a swinger's cruise, that lasted roughly 10 months, they used to live in the same town as us, Wife really enjoyed both of them, the couple's wife was bi-sexual and my wife really enjoy oral sex with her (sucking her and been sucked) and the husband had a very thick cock that my wife really enjoyed riding it, she was coming back home really tired and satisfied every time, so I do understand that during that time I was not in need only when she need me to satisfied her orally between days that she was not going to see the couple. That to me that lasted about 8/9 months without her pussy and ass, however I had a lot of distractions watching her movies and masturbating over her sexy pictures and video calls. I really enjoy seeing her cumming hard so It was a awesome time.

Cuckold-Sweden
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckold-Sweden » Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:29 pm

About 2 ½ years and counting is the longest period without sex for me and to quote my hotwife "I am doing you a favor by making you go without sex so you dont get the impression that you are good in bed because you are not even remotely good in bed".

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:13 am

We've played with short periods of denial.

But it's only PIV sex denial. I couldn't ever go with complete sexual denial (i.e. no masturbation or hand jobs).

We first did this when my wife was struggling to come up with a suitable birthday present for her long term boyfriend. I had been thinking about denial and suggested to my wife that she should give her boyfriend the gift of a period of 'clean' pussy. We settled on a minimum of about two weeks initially, but I managed to extend it to about a month.
He got the same gift on quite a few subsequent birthdays, and my wife told me once that I should give him the same gift on my birthday....."As I know you like going without for a bit, don't you?"

Her boyfriend did enjoy his gift.

It only works for us if I can continue to have some form of ejaculatory release.

Caribwaters
Experienced

Unread post by Caribwaters » Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:10 pm

It has been over 4 months since the last time we actually had intercourse. My wife has had at least 7 lovers over the course of our marriage, some of them for quite a length of time. All but one was married when they were in an intimate relationship. By sheer good fortune she connected and enjoyed the attention of more mature, worldly men, who were more endowed than me, one exceptionally so.

My wife was a young virgin when we got married and had virtually no experience beyond kissing with any other boys before meeting me. For the 1st seven years of our marriage she remained faithful, but that all changed when she became involved with her older and vastly more experienced boss. Whatever they did in the office or after work dates had a huge awaking in her, she couldn't get enough intimate attention from him.

Over 20 years ago we evolved into a total FLM, especially in the bedroom. Her affairs (with my approval) with successful men apparently gave her a whole new level of personal confidence and that led to a "need" to exert control over our marriage. As basically the submissive partner I willingly agreed and to focus on her pleasure as our primary goal whenever she "permitted" us to have sex. Her performing blow jobs on me, a practice that she is very gifted at was ended immediately after she knew she had the control over sex and I was told it was never to be discussed, though she still expected my oral attention to organism. She enjoys providing oral on her men friends, because she knows how much they love it.

About 15 years ago she could no longer achieve organism when having intercourse with me, yet has no problem when with her last 2 lovers. About 5 years later she revealed she gets very little real scene of enjoyment out of full sex with me for about the past 8+ years and was only doing it because she felt a wife's "obligation" to give me satisfaction. About 4 years ago she stopped allowing me to enter her as my wife reached the point where she claimed she "got absolutely nothing from it" and if I needed release, then masturbate in front of her. Explained after some of the men she has been intimate with, it was usually very frustrating experience when she permitted me to enter her. She needed to fantasize for years about her men in order to help achieve organism, but eventually that effect wore off and it began to feel more like "a chore" for her.

Realizing that she had virtual control of our sexual activities {as they were), why allow me to enter her and cum, when there was no pleasure in it for her, so basically one evening my wife ended the practice. Told me I would need to learn to live with infrequent intercourse. Only a few exceptions, such as around my birthday or Christmas or when she felt that I had been especially good in performing my house keeping duties. So we are down to about 3-4 times a year. Yet she allows me to masturbate kneeling between her open legs after becoming tired of listening to my pleading for release. These occasions gives her the opportunity to belittle me in detail as to why I am not allowed intercourse, being due to her involvement for most of our marriage with the other men, she has determined that my sexual performance is so lacking and uninteresting that I eventually was unable to satisfy her through intercourse, oral, or manual manipulation and therefor she needs to seek out other men in order to provide that pleasure.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:57 am

trecital wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:13 am

But it's only PIV sex denial. I couldn't ever go with complete sexual denial (i.e. no masturbation or hand jobs).

We first did this when my wife was struggling to come up with a suitable birthday present for her long term boyfriend. I had been thinking about denial and suggested to my wife that she should give her boyfriend the gift of a period of 'clean' pussy. We settled on a minimum of about two weeks initially, but I managed to extend it to about a month.
He got the same gift on quite a few subsequent birthdays, and my wife told me once that I should give him the same gift on my birthday....."As I know you like going without for a bit, don't you?"

It only works for us if I can continue to have some form of ejaculatory release.
Very nice! How well did you handle being denied? When you were being denied did she see him more during those periods?

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:22 am

Magellanic29 wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:57 am
trecital wrote:

Very nice! How well did you handle being denied? When you were being denied did she see him more during those periods?
. It wasn't too difficult. I could have gone longer. Because I was still allowed to masturbate, and my wife would give me handjobs, I never got frustrated. Yes, the desire for pussy went up. It's that 'not being able to have what you desire' thing.....your lust for it goes up. And it was sometimes difficult watching him fuck her, knowing I was only going to have my hand wrapped around my dick afterwards. But, to be honest, that was the norm the rest of the time anyway. Plus, I have to admit, that a top quality wank is right up there with a good fuck, in terms of sexusl satisfaction. The hottest thing was when I would watch her boyfriend fuck her. Then, afterwards, they would sit up on the bed, side by side, or her between his legs, and look at me. I'd deliberately wait until my wife ssid something like "Aren't you going to wrap your hand around your cock then?". The look on his face would send me crazy! He had a broad smile, as if to say " I'm getting your wife's pussy, and you're having to make do with your hand....last week, this week, next week etc...... ". I wouldn't say that she saw him more during those periods. It was just that he was getting my 'turns' as well as his. My wife was quite happy to have him 100% of the time. Yes, she did feel a bit guilty that I wasn't getting any. But I'd suggested it. And, he was able to make her orgasm from intercourse, wheras I never have. So, given the choice, she would choose his dick rather than mine. During covid she was unable to fuck him, as she is immuno suppressed due to a drug treatment she has. Covid vaccines didn't work for her, so she has gone for over 3 years without fucking him. She has suggested that, now she finally has covid antibodies, and she can return to intimacy with him, that maybe I should go without pussy for the next 3 years....."Its only fair that you should experience what he went through...". I'm considering it🤔

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:25 pm

How long have we been married? O yeah 17 years.My wife put me into a chastity cage on our wedding day and except for medical exams and shaving I haven't been let out or allowed to even get in the marital bed. Her bull who was the best man at the wedding assumed all sexual activities with her including the honeymoon.I'm allowed an occasional milking that still denies me orgasm. When her bull takes me anally or when I get pegged I have minor orgasms.

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:23 pm

scarlettscuck wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:12 am
Bumping this up to see if those that commented can update us on their status.

We are currently focused on a “delayed” not denied lengthy period of no sex (now 2 weeks). I’m locked 24/7/365 and find it very intense and she’s enjoying the control. When it’s the right time (her decision) we will have amazing sex then reset again. The longer we wait the better it will be.
Two weeks?!?! You poor boy!

I'm going on seven now...years, not weeks. And that will be the case for the rest of my life. :o

Funny thing is, that works for me. ;)

Troilus

scarlettscuck
Player

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:09 am

troilusand wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:23 pm
scarlettscuck wrote:

We are currently focused on a “delayed” not denied lengthy period of no sex (now 2 weeks). I’m locked 24/7/365 and find it very intense and she’s enjoying the control. When it’s the right time (her decision) we will have amazing sex then reset again. The longer we wait the better it will be.

I'm going on seven now...years, not weeks. And that will be the case for the rest of my life. :o

Troilus
Troilusand… braggar! 🤣 To be denied forever one has to start somewhere! 👍
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:16 am

trecital wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:22 am
Magellanic29 wrote:
trecital wrote:

. It wasn't too difficult. I could have gone longer. Because I was still allowed to masturbate, and my wife would give me handjobs, I never got frustrated. Yes, the desire for pussy went up. It's that 'not being able to have what you desire' thing.....your lust for it goes up. And it was sometimes difficult watching him fuck her, knowing I was only going to have my hand wrapped around my dick afterwards. But, to be honest, that was the norm the rest of the time anyway. Plus, I have to admit, that a top quality wank is right up there with a good fuck, in terms of sexusl satisfaction. The hottest thing was when I would watch her boyfriend fuck her. Then, afterwards, they would sit up on the bed, side by side, or her between his legs, and look at me. I'd deliberately wait until my wife ssid something like "Aren't you going to wrap your hand around your cock then?". The look on his face would send me crazy! He had a broad smile, as if to say " I'm getting your wife's pussy, and you're having to make do with your hand....last week, this week, next week etc...... ". I wouldn't say that she saw him more during those periods. It was just that he was getting my 'turns' as well as his. My wife was quite happy to have him 100% of the time. Yes, she did feel a bit guilty that I wasn't getting any. But I'd suggested it. And, he was able to make her orgasm from intercourse, wheras I never have. So, given the choice, she would choose his dick rather than mine. During covid she was unable to fuck him, as she is immuno suppressed due to a drug treatment she has. Covid vaccines didn't work for her, so she has gone for over 3 years without fucking him. She has suggested that, now she finally has covid antibodies, and she can return to intimacy with him, that maybe I should go without pussy for the next 3 years....."Its only fair that you should experience what he went through...". I'm considering it🤔
I share your wife's pain with the immune problems. I've had an auto immune disease since 14 been an up hill battle since. You think you could pull off the 3 years of being denied? If you agree to that he almost might as well move in or something lol.

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:13 pm

scarlettscuck wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:09 am
troilusand wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:23 pm
scarlettscuck wrote:

Troilus
Troilusand… braggar! 🤣 To be denied forever one has to start somewhere! 👍
The really funny thing is, Scar, it was me that started it! I wanted Cressida and Diomedes to bond together more, so I stopped fucking her...and she didn't even notice until I told her when they broke up. I'm not the kind of lay that women are impatient to get to. :???:

Anyway, that was for three years I went without, and then when they broke up and I fucked her and was so bad at it that she told me that was the last EVER! And that was 7 years ago...so if you're counting, ONCE in ten years; NONCE in seven!! :o

But I sure can rub my dick raw with my only sex partner...me. ;)

Troilus

P.S. I get ALL the pussy I deserve... :lol: :lol: :lol:

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:28 pm

trecital wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:22 am
Magellanic29 wrote:
trecital wrote:

You could always offer it with the stipulation that if the need got SO bad you could reneg. Like, "I'm good TRYING to go pussy-free for three years, but I can't COMMIT to it." You can even work out some penance for backsliding.

BTW, I love that your wife suggested this to you...WHAT A SLUT!! You lucky man!

Troilus

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:43 pm

Magellanic29 wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:16 am
I share your wife's pain with the immune problems. I've had an auto immune disease since 14 been an up hill battle since. You think you could pull off the 3 years of being denied? If you agree to that he almost might as well move in or something lol.
Sorry to hear about your battle with your auto immune disease. You have my sympathy.

I think the three years of denial could be achievable providing it's only pussy denial. Basically I think I could pull it off, providing I can still 'pull it off'! :D

Maybe my wife could 'cheat' on her boyfriend now and again, and give me some 'cheating pussy'. That would be quite amusing, actually.

Wife restarted sex with him last Saturday, with an overnight stay. I was refused PIV for a couple of days beforehand, and when she returned Sunday evening. In fact, I'm still PIV free, but we haven't had a proper talk about her continuing to deny me. I'm ok with her stimulating me with her hands, and me finishing things off. Plus I've got a male masturbator toy, a Fleshlight Quickshot Vantage. We call it my 'Toy Pussy'.....for men that can't make a real one orgasm!
In fact, she sent her boyfriend a pic of me using it on Sunday evening, after she'd returned from him! :oops:

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:07 am

troilusand wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:28 pm
You could always offer it with the stipulation that if the need got SO bad you could reneg. Like, "I'm good TRYING to go pussy-free for three years, but I can't COMMIT to it." You can even work out some penance for backsliding.

BTW, I love that your wife suggested this to you...WHAT A SLUT!! You lucky man!

Troilus
I think that we would both approach it knowing that we might have the occaisional 'slip'. I know that's not very 'purist'. But it is realistic. She might relent on grounds of guilt, now and again. And I'd be happy to get a 'pity fuck'.
However, I quite like the idea of her denying me those times when I'd get very desperate. There is a certain thrill in suffering intense frustration.

And I like the idea of a penance for backsliding. Maybe the wife could give me a choice....."You can have five minutes, but my boyfriend will have to give your arse 12 hard whacks of his belt as punishment". He's not actually an agressive person, but maybe with the right motivation.....

Her inspiration for this idea was when we were talking about his enforced abscence of close physical contact with her during covid. I said that it wasn't that great a hardship. I was really saying it thinking of what some people had gone through during covid. She responded by saying that it was easy for me to dismiss his 'hardship'. And added "How would you get on if it was you going without?". I didn't respond to that. But the seed was sown.

I'm indeed a lucky man! Although, I would take some credit in cultivating her sometimes wicked attitude :)

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:57 pm

For penance, how about if you beg for pussy and she gives it to you, add another year each time you enter her...including if you fall out fucking her and re-enter...well that's TWO more years now. :o

And if she offers you a mercy fuck because she's feeling guilty, and you're dumb enough to accept, you get 6 months added to your "pussy-free" jail time.

Ain't I a bastard, though?? :twisted:

Troilus

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:18 pm

troilusand wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:57 pm
For penance, how about if you beg for pussy and she gives it to you, add another year each time you enter her...including if you fall out fucking her and re-enter...well that's TWO more years now. :o

And if she offers you a mercy fuck because she's feeling guilty, and you're dumb enough to accept, you get 6 months added to your "pussy-free" jail time.

Ain't I a bastard, though?? :twisted:

Troilus
Good job you're not her boyfriend! :o

And good job my wife doesn't read this forum.....

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:07 pm

C'mon, what's a few years without pussy? It's been ~7 for me...and I'll never feel the inside of a cunt again! :cry:

Troilus

scarlettscuck
Player

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:48 am

Bumping this thread back up. I love hearing about people’s kinks when it comes to denial and living pussy-free. Starting a two month pussy-free sentence myself with the likelihood that it will be 3 months with Locktober looming!!!! 🙏
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!

byron2002
Prepubescent

Unread post by byron2002 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:51 am

I've always been horny and kinky. Wife has low libido and very vanilla.
First several years of our marriage, it was very frustrating when I was refused sex.
Last few years, I have been getting on to pussy-free and erotic denial mind frame and are much happier now.
We've had PIV twice in the last three years.
She let's me give her oral sex and use a dildo or vibrator on her when she gets horny which is about every 4 to 6 weeks. Once she orgasms we just cuddle. She feels no need nor desire to reciprocate.
She used to give me hand jobs but she has not done that in a while. Last time was on my birthday almost two years ago. She has not touched my penis since that day. As a funny little thing, I've asked her than on my birthday, we put two candles on the cake (for two years since the last time I got a hand job) and we celebrate that moving forward. LOL.
She has never giving me a blow job.
I used to get pity sex on my b-day and other special occasions but a few years ago I told her that it wasn't needed and she took me up on that.
I encourage her to be active in the denial.
Being sexually ignored is very frustrating for me but I've learned to love the refusal. I really enjoy when she sees that I am horny, rolls her eyes, tells me "oh well..." and finds a way to cuddle with me wrapping her legs and arms around me but being extremely careful not the get anywhere close to my erection.

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:24 pm

byron2002 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:51 am
I've always been horny and kinky. Wife has low libido and very vanilla.
First several years of our marriage, it was very frustrating when I was refused sex.
Last few years, I have been getting on to pussy-free and erotic denial mind frame and are much happier now.
We've had PIV twice in the last three years.
She let's me give her oral sex and use a dildo or vibrator on her when she gets horny which is about every 4 to 6 weeks. Once she orgasms we just cuddle. She feels no need nor desire to reciprocate.
She used to give me hand jobs but she has not done that in a while. Last time was on my birthday almost two years ago. She has not touched my penis since that day. As a funny little thing, I've asked her than on my birthday, we put two candles on the cake (for two years since the last time I got a hand job) and we celebrate that moving forward. LOL.
She has never giving me a blow job.
I used to get pity sex on my b-day and other special occasions but a few years ago I told her that it wasn't needed and she took me up on that.
I encourage her to be active in the denial.
Being sexually ignored is very frustrating for me but I've learned to love the refusal. I really enjoy when she sees that I am horny, rolls her eyes, tells me "oh well..." and finds a way to cuddle with me wrapping her legs and arms around me but being extremely careful not the get anywhere close to my erection.
How old is she? Is it menopause? Is she boinking someone else?

Bnc63
Experienced

Unread post by Bnc63 » Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:25 am

2 years for me on 9/8/23. No intercourse, no blowie and no handies! I luv it when she torments me!,,

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:46 am

I've been told similar.

sophie_joy
Experienced

Unread post by sophie_joy » Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:42 am

Cuckold-Sweden wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:29 pm
About 2 ½ years and counting is the longest period without sex for me and to quote my hotwife "I am doing you a favor by making you go without sex so you dont get the impression that you are good in bed because you are not even remotely good in bed".
She's good at the humiliation thing. It's difficult for a woman to do that so well.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:05 pm

i have gone many years without sex, but never told not to go without. i just volunteered.

FuckMyAsianGirl
Prepubescent

Unread post by FuckMyAsianGirl » Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:59 pm

6 months without intercourse is the max so far, usually go for a month or two without.