My 32 year old Daughter caught my wife with her Bull

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Re: My 32 year old Daughter caught my wife with her Bull

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:51 pm

Christinebitg wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:40 pm
Oh yes. Once without a previous history is fine, maybe. A second time starts to show a pattern. By the time the third instance shows up, well, you know what I mean.

But of course there are times when it makes sense to say "No" right up front the first time.

A friend of mine (and she still is a friend) asked for a handout. She and her wife were selling their house, and she was busy packing their stuff up. Packing... for months. This was coming from a woman who used to spend her time making birdhouses to sell at craft fairs.

"Get a freakin' JOB!" I don't care if it pays minimum wage. That would be an increase in their household income.

I didn't talk to her. She called when I was out of town. My Significant Other told her that I was retired (which was true) and living on a fixed income (partly true).
Congratulations on being retired. I think that's a few years off for me, but over the past few weeks I think I figured out (at the very least) my target date. It's a number of years off (granted, that could change) but it is nice to have at least a reasonably-definitive date vis-vis the light at the end of the tunnel.

Christinebitg

Unread post by Christinebitg » Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:28 am

LawyerWouldbeCuckold wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:51 pm
Congratulations on being retired. I think that's a few years off for me, but over the past few weeks I think I figured out (at the very least) my target date. It's a number of years off (granted, that could change) but it is nice to have at least a reasonably-definitive date vis-vis the light at the end of the tunnel.
Thanks! A few years back, I figured out "my number." But when the time came, I didn't pull the plug.

Partly that's because once you reach that goal, there isn't anything anybody can threaten you with. It's not that you have to say "Go ahead, fire me. I don't give a sh*t." Rather, you start to have just a little bit of an attitude. You work because it's fun, or at least enough fun to keep you showing up regularly.

The other reason is that I knew it was a one-way door. That once I closed that door behind me, there wouldn't be any easy way to go back, short of a complete economic meltdown.

storiespix
Trainable

Unread post by storiespix » Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:42 am

Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:51 pm
Congratulations on being retired. I think that's a few years off for me, but over the past few weeks I think I figured out (at the very least) my target date.
Christinebitg wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:28 am
Thanks! A few years back, I figured out "my number." But when the time came, I didn't pull the plug.

Partly that's because once you reach that goal, there isn't anything anybody can threaten you with. It's not that you have to say "Go ahead, fire me. I don't give a sh*t." Rather, you start to have just a little bit of an attitude. You work because it's fun, or at least enough fun to keep you showing up regularly.
Wow. "Target date." Reaching one's "number." This is like I'm reading the Bogleheads forum (which has a similar interface to this one). I'll have to be careful I don't post to the wrong site. :lol:

This is getting off-topic, but reaching one's number, having a target date, and not giving a fuck is where I am now. And frankly, it's that mindset that has allowed me to begin to explore my desires (such as what's discussed in the Our Hotwives forums).

I just wish I hadn't waited so long.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:18 am

Christinebitg wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:28 am

A few years back, I figured out "my number." But when the time came, I didn't pull the plug.

I know exactly what you're describing. When I hit eligible retirement at the police department I stayed on for a couple more years. Once the retirement was locked in and I didn't have to worry about it the job became a lot more fun! The stress levels went down, and I quit worrying about the politics from admin! :up:

Christinebitg

Unread post by Christinebitg » Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:17 am

desertsub wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:18 am
Once the retirement was locked in and I didn't have to worry about it the job became a lot more fun!
Exactly!

mustangtod
Experienced

Unread post by mustangtod » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:11 am

My daughter and wife are talking again, Daughter has questions about our cuckold relationship? How it started among others.
Havent had time to get it all yet.

Christinebitg

Unread post by Christinebitg » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:15 am

mustangtod wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:11 am
My daughter and wife are talking again, Daughter has questions about our cuckold relationship? How it started among others.
Havent had time to get it all yet.
Thanks for a good update. Do you think she's genuinely looking for information, or perhaps something a bit more underhanded? Just wondering, as I have no idea.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:21 am

Please keep us updated on how things progress MT. Any one of us could find ourselves in your situation and seeing how this goes could be a big help to someone else should it happen to them! :up:

mustangtod
Experienced

Unread post by mustangtod » Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:30 pm

Ok, I briefly spoke with Mary my wife,she said that our daughter is curious as to how our cuckolding started? also who actually initiated it? Mary said that we both initiated it and that it has been something we did together for a long while.
She told her we both enjoy the interaction and that I am perfect in my roll since I am a B personality and follow well.
Mary said that she is really interested in specifics but didn't volunteer them to her.after all she saw her Mom fucking a very hung bull and has seen pictures of me giving head to another Bull. She knows enough if you ask me. MT

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:58 pm

mustangtod wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:30 pm
She knows enough if you ask me. MT
She already knows more about her parents than most kids do. You and your wife only need to tell her what you're comfortable sharing, nothing more. She has been given enough facts to know that you're both in this together and it is no threat to your marriage, That's all she NEEDS to know!

That being said, if my stepdaughter ever found out about our lifestyle and wanted to know more, I don't think my wife would hesitate to tell her everything. The reason I say that is because the two of them have always been very open with each other about sex, and my stepdaughter already knows I'm submissive to her mother.

subbieCuck
Player

Unread post by subbieCuck » Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:12 am

Glad to see that it is going well. After the initial shock, it seems she can think critical and accept the "conceding adults" principle. Kudos to you since you raised such a daughter.

I am not sure though that the advice not to get into details is correct always. If you wont and she is interested, she might find misleading information at the web. Be open, honest and she will get it. Let us know how it is going if you wish.

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:38 am

subbieCuck wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:12 am
Glad to see that it is going well. After the initial shock, it seems she can think critical and accept the "conceding adults" principle. Kudos to you since you raised such a daughter.

I am not sure though that the advice not to get into details is correct always. If you wont and she is interested, she might find misleading information at the web. Be open, honest and she will get it. Let us know how it is going if you wish.

THIS.

Both of you should make a time when there is plenty of time and openly communicate with her. She was wrong for "invading your privacy" and acted poorly when she found out. But she is your ADULT (presumably sexually active not a naive virgin teen acting) daughter - she knows and wants to accept and figure it out. Maybe not for good reasons - but I will bet that is more than curiosity.

Cat is outta the bag. Just spend a bit of time - the two of you, with her and be honest - she already knows. If there was damage to have been done - it is done. But I will bet it will actually draw you to a closer more loving and respected relationship. And maybe, the loving, open and honest communication maybe help her figure out some things and help her to find a better life path.

ABOUT FINANCIALLY AND OTHERWISE - STRUGGLING ADULT KIDS:

Somewhere in their mid-teens, my kids (2 separate moms but close to each other) figured it out that they had "naughty parents - that screwed other people". The one that figured it out, told their siblings. They essentially grew up with the knowledge.

2 of our kids, as adults in their early to mid 20s, got into the swinging lifestyle. One remains very active in it. Know what - all of us - my X wives, them and I and my current wife of 20 years are close and loving. At one point, my sons have told me that they think I am incredible as a person and a father. Daughter too.. a different but very good relationship - it had some struggles at one point.

This could be very real and good opportunity to make your relationship with your daughter much better and stronger - and maybe, just maybe, help her communicate and make better choices in her life.

I want to make another point - about financially struggling adult children:

I have kids from two previous marriages. Long grown and FINALLY successful. But there were struggles - omg, there were struggles - some from their bad choices, some were because of the boom/bust cycles of our economy.

I have a couple more step kids that grew up in another country. Came here sometime ago. We almost counted pocket change to make sure they were well educated. OMG did it pay off !! Both, now in their early 30s are very well educated and are very successful. I was better prepared to be a father, their mom sacrificed for them, the timing of their graduation from college and into the job market much better.

My other kids: The boldest and most creative is a daughter, not bio-logically mine - but accepted and loved as my daughter from the time she was in diapers. Her dead beat biological father denies her very existence. She did most of her growing up with her mom (after we divorced), a half continent from me. Unable to find a decent job, with almost no capital (a bit of it from me) she became a self made woman with her own business through sheer talent and determination. She became well known in her field.

I helped make sure she had food and a place to live - a half a continent from us. She was the one that was around me the least - lived 1500 miles apart- all of them went through some kind of financial turmoil. She has twice gone through barely surviving - the real estate bubble in 2008. And a split from an abusive man. Just as her business came roaring back to success - here comes fucking covid. It is a struggle but she will be fine. Sometimes timing is just bad. Bad things do happen to good people. Including our children.

I love this wonderful country, but the boom-bust cycles are often brutal on honest hard working well intended people - that has included a couple of my kids. And yes, in a couple of cases stupid lifestyle decisions were made. Hey I was guilty of that too. Bet most of us have made stupid decisions too.

Two were strapped with huge college debt and unable to find a decent paying job in the career field, graduating in the 2008 financial crash. The had work ethic but the pay and job security horrible (employed with companies that failed or struggled.)

I went through the same thing. Vietnam veterans were at one time considered "baby killers".

Despite a very, very successful few years in the military after getting drafted (the first business I started at 19, lost it as "my friends and neighbors choose me..." )

After I got out, I couldn't find a decent job. Vietnam vets had no respect. I wentto work for a fairly good sized employer, where I earned a Senior VP position - it failed and went involuntarily bankrupt - over the fraud of a major partner. He went to prison.

My wife left me. She had been a perfect [hotwife, swinger and nudist], as long as we had money and success, Instead, of being a partner in rebuilding our lives -
She left me within a few months of me not being able to find a job. Btw she never achieved any measure of financial success. We have a cordial relationsip - we have adult kids together.

My parents helped - a lot. Do not know what I would have done without them

Found a way to start another business. I later lost it in the Southwest US huge oil bust. I didn't go bankrupt - but had very little money and custody of two sons (a physically abusive step father was beating on one of them. I had filed for and got custody). Plus obligated for child support for the others.

My parents helped - without them, my sons and I could have been living on the streets. That simple. My sisters (who married their money) looked on my as their bum, mooching brother.

It took a while, but I eventually built it back much, much, much better than ever. But without the loving and financially hard for them support of my non-wealthy parents, I do not know that I could have done it.

Btw, I along with my beautiful and incredible (and yes, hot) wife built it back better than ever. I am not a multi-kazilionaire - but I (we) are very successful by any measure of success.

She is your daughter - sometimes tough love is required and sometimes, you simply have to let them fail. Liking your kids is sometimes really hard - loving them is not an option.

Maybe the most successful son did just that. I finally had to let him fail - without rescuing him. Turns out my rescuing him was enabling his very poor decisions..Drugs and lifestyle (rock and roll musician) were part of the problem. I had many sleepless nights worrying about what gutter he was sleeping in.

Finally he woke up, put one foot in front of the other. Got two menial jobs, got off drugs and found away. I offered him my love and encouragement, but made it clear, I would not give him money. With the eventually promise of one of my other sons (a younger half brother) who talked him in to moving in with him and going back to school. With the help of his younger brother - he got past his severe learning disability in math - and graduated at the top of his college class. His younger brother wasn't far behind.

His struggles were not over - but he is by every measure a very good man and successful. It is him - the one that made the worst decisions but somehow a decade and a half later pulled it together... that I admire the most. I am so lucky - not only do I love them, I actually like them.

mustangtod
Experienced

Unread post by mustangtod » Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:25 am

I don't think Mary will set her up with her Bull.LOL
She may feed her information that may allow her to be safe about possibly finding a Bull.
Her husband is a type B personality and may approve of what she wants? I cautioned Mary to not encourage her to cheat,
that could destroy their relationship and wind up divorced .

subbieCuck
Player

Unread post by subbieCuck » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:05 am

mustangtod wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:25 am
I don't think Mary will set her up with her Bull.LOL
Me neither, highly improbable.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:47 am

funcpl477 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:38 am
subbieCuck wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:12 am

THIS.

Both of you should make a time when there is plenty of time and openly communicate with her. She was wrong for "invading your privacy" and acted poorly when she found out. But she is your ADULT (presumably sexually active not a naive virgin teen acting) daughter - she knows and wants to accept and figure it out. Maybe not for good reasons - but I will bet that is more than curiosity.

Cat is outta the bag. Just spend a bit of time - the two of you, with her and be honest - she already knows. If there was damage to have been done - it is done. But I will bet it will actually draw you to a closer more loving and respected relationship. And maybe, the loving, open and honest communication maybe help her figure out some things and help her to find a better life path.

ABOUT FINANCIALLY AND OTHERWISE - STRUGGLING ADULT KIDS:

Somewhere in their mid-teens, my kids (2 separate moms but close to each other) figured it out that they had "naughty parents - that screwed other people". The one that figured it out, told their siblings. They essentially grew up with the knowledge.

2 of our kids, as adults in their early to mid 20s, got into the swinging lifestyle. One remains very active in it. Know what - all of us - my X wives, them and I and my current wife of 20 years are close and loving. At one point, my sons have told me that they think I am incredible as a person and a father. Daughter too.. a different but very good relationship - it had some struggles at one point.

This could be very real and good opportunity to make your relationship with your daughter much better and stronger - and maybe, just maybe, help her communicate and make better choices in her life.

I want to make another point - about financially struggling adult children:

I have kids from two previous marriages. Long grown and FINALLY successful. But there were struggles - omg, there were struggles - some from their bad choices, some were because of the boom/bust cycles of our economy.

I have a couple more step kids that grew up in another country. Came here sometime ago. We almost counted pocket change to make sure they were well educated. OMG did it pay off !! Both, now in their early 30s are very well educated and are very successful. I was better prepared to be a father, their mom sacrificed for them, the timing of their graduation from college and into the job market much better.

My other kids: The boldest and most creative is a daughter, not bio-logically mine - but accepted and loved as my daughter from the time she was in diapers. Her dead beat biological father denies her very existence. She did most of her growing up with her mom (after we divorced), a half continent from me. Unable to find a decent job, with almost no capital (a bit of it from me) she became a self made woman with her own business through sheer talent and determination. She became well known in her field.

I helped make sure she had food and a place to live - a half a continent from us. She was the one that was around me the least - lived 1500 miles apart- all of them went through some kind of financial turmoil. She has twice gone through barely surviving - the real estate bubble in 2008. And a split from an abusive man. Just as her business came roaring back to success - here comes fucking covid. It is a struggle but she will be fine. Sometimes timing is just bad. Bad things do happen to good people. Including our children.

I love this wonderful country, but the boom-bust cycles are often brutal on honest hard working well intended people - that has included a couple of my kids. And yes, in a couple of cases stupid lifestyle decisions were made. Hey I was guilty of that too. Bet most of us have made stupid decisions too.

Two were strapped with huge college debt and unable to find a decent paying job in the career field, graduating in the 2008 financial crash. The had work ethic but the pay and job security horrible (employed with companies that failed or struggled.)

I went through the same thing. Vietnam veterans were at one time considered "baby killers".

Despite a very, very successful few years in the military after getting drafted (the first business I started at 19, lost it as "my friends and neighbors choose me..." )

After I got out, I couldn't find a decent job. Vietnam vets had no respect. I wentto work for a fairly good sized employer, where I earned a Senior VP position - it failed and went involuntarily bankrupt - over the fraud of a major partner. He went to prison.

My wife left me. She had been a perfect [hotwife, swinger and nudist], as long as we had money and success, Instead, of being a partner in rebuilding our lives -
She left me within a few months of me not being able to find a job. Btw she never achieved any measure of financial success. We have a cordial relationsip - we have adult kids together.

My parents helped - a lot. Do not know what I would have done without them

Found a way to start another business. I later lost it in the Southwest US huge oil bust. I didn't go bankrupt - but had very little money and custody of two sons (a physically abusive step father was beating on one of them. I had filed for and got custody). Plus obligated for child support for the others.

My parents helped - without them, my sons and I could have been living on the streets. That simple. My sisters (who married their money) looked on my as their bum, mooching brother.

It took a while, but I eventually built it back much, much, much better than ever. But without the loving and financially hard for them support of my non-wealthy parents, I do not know that I could have done it.

Btw, I along with my beautiful and incredible (and yes, hot) wife built it back better than ever. I am not a multi-kazilionaire - but I (we) are very successful by any measure of success.

She is your daughter - sometimes tough love is required and sometimes, you simply have to let them fail. Liking your kids is sometimes really hard - loving them is not an option.

Maybe the most successful son did just that. I finally had to let him fail - without rescuing him. Turns out my rescuing him was enabling his very poor decisions..Drugs and lifestyle (rock and roll musician) were part of the problem. I had many sleepless nights worrying about what gutter he was sleeping in.

Finally he woke up, put one foot in front of the other. Got two menial jobs, got off drugs and found away. I offered him my love and encouragement, but made it clear, I would not give him money. With the eventually promise of one of my other sons (a younger half brother) who talked him in to moving in with him and going back to school. With the help of his younger brother - he got past his severe learning disability in math - and graduated at the top of his college class. His younger brother wasn't far behind.

His struggles were not over - but he is by every measure a very good man and successful. It is him - the one that made the worst decisions but somehow a decade and a half later pulled it together... that I admire the most. I am so lucky - not only do I love them, I actually like them.
Sounds like you have had an incredible journey, and a very satisfying and fulfilling life. I'm glad things have worked out for your
children/stepchildren. Sounds like you have been an incredible father.

Thank you for your service.

I did 20 years, but I'd prefer not to say what/when/where/how. But I am old enough to remember when "Thank you for your service" was NOT in anyone's vocabulary.

Sounds like you have had an incredible journey, and a very satisfying and fulfilling life. I'm glad things have worked out for your
children/stepchildren. Sounds like you have been an incredible father.

Congratulations on all you have accomplished.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:47 am

Dragon76 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:32 am
I suspect your daughter wants what mom is getting, and will let Mary know about it soon. Feeling guilty, Mary will probably cave in and set something up for her. The only question is, would you want to watch your daughter, and would she be willing to let you watch.
Who in the name of heaven wants to watch their child having sex?

kennysiu
Virgin

Unread post by kennysiu » Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:54 pm

it sounds like to me a great adult clip tale :lol:

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:35 am

Dragon76 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:15 pm
Not me. But after reading so many various comments from various ppl on this forum you never know. I think the question was asked moreso out of a selfish desire for pics to be posted.
Okay, well......my family knows nothing about my intimate life, and I don't want to know anything about theirs either. I don't have children. But I love my niece and nephews. And my brother and sister-in-law are also my best friends. That does not mean I wanted to watch them make their children.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:03 am

Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:47 am
Dragon76 wrote:
I suspect your daughter wants what mom is getting, and will let Mary know about it soon. Feeling guilty, Mary will probably cave in and set something up for her. The only question is, would you want to watch your daughter, and would she be willing to let you watch.
Not OP nor me for sure but it's may not be as horrendous as you imply. Depends on the daughter and her character. And the family attitude to sex. One could watch out of interest and without being involved.

subbieCuck
Player

Unread post by subbieCuck » Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:46 am

Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:47 am
Dragon76 wrote:
Prob noone, highly unlikely scenario

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:40 pm

Dragon76 wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:15 pm
Not me. But after reading so many various comments from various ppl on this forum you never know. I think the question was asked moreso out of a selfish desire for pics to be posted.
Pics can only be posted of you, and your spouse or partners with their permission.
Any attempt to post the daughter's pictures would end in them being deleted so it wouldn't be worth the trouble.
Requests for pics to be posted that are in violation of our rules are never a good idea.

mustangtod
Experienced

Unread post by mustangtod » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:19 am

Its becoming more apparent to my wife that our daughter is sexually dissatisfied and looking at a solution. Mary has told her that the cuckold lifestyle isn't for everyone and should be approached with caution. i told Mary that it might be easier to try Hotwifing as there isn't any Husband interaction. Thus no humiliation or participation other than waiting by yourself.
Anything needs to be talked about before she dips her toes in the water. I don't want her to go through a divorce or hurt her husband whom I really like.
MT

subbieCuck
Player

Unread post by subbieCuck » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:41 am

What r the dynamics btw yr daughter and her hubby?

Did she told him anyghing about her recent.... discoveries? If so...how did he reacted?

mustangtod
Experienced

Unread post by mustangtod » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:50 am

Her husband is a type B personality, kind of quiet and helpful pretty much will do any thing she asks, That is in an every day
sense,kind of reminds me of my self. i have never talked to him about sex though. They seem to have a great relationship outwardly. The daughter is not being satisfied in bed though, that part i really understand .I'm not sure why Mary agreed to marry me with my under endowment. I have never brought her to orgasm without external stimulation---vibe or dildo-tongue. LOL
MT

Christinebitg

Unread post by Christinebitg » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:13 am

mustangtod wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:50 am
I'm not sure why Mary agreed to marry me with my under endowment. I have never brought her to orgasm without external stimulation---vibe or dildo-tongue. LOL
MT
Marriage and long term partner relationships are about a lot more that just fucking.

The world has lots of guys with big hard dicks. Finding a guy who's good relationship material is not quite so easy.