Potentially the Start

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Deepdownwannabe
Player

Re: Potentially the Start

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:46 pm

ddriver86 wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:29 am
How is the chastity routine going? You have had a good amount of time with it over the last three weeks. How have you been feeling in it? Physical/ emotional? Has she seemed to like it or does she even acknowledge it?

What happens if after your are cuckolded this weekend she wants to leave you in it for a few months while she is taken care of?

Please keep us updated. Hope it is going well. Two more days?
Not sure I'd call it a routine, she put me in it and that is that. The physical part is fine, the mental is challenging to say the least. She may make the odd reference but for the most part it seems as if it is her day to day normalcy.

David52
Trainable

Unread post by David52 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:12 am

Good luck this weekend.

vicouple
Virgin

Unread post by vicouple » Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:34 am

Hope everything goes well for you

tiedyeHotwife
Virgin

Unread post by tiedyeHotwife » Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:05 am

I have to say -
I kinda wish I had started this journey as decisively as your wife has.
Would have saved many misfires and likely felt more empowering.
Although I imagine your angst must be pretty intense.

Best of luck to you both!

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:52 pm

The week was strange, a hidden item seemed to be hanging over everything. But nothing was said about the upcoming weekend. Not until last night when she brought out a glass of wine and started to talk.

"I am certain your head is going a thousand miles an hour thinking about this big step that is about to happen. Well, it should be, this is not normal nor is it something I ever expected I'd be doing. But here we are, the only two people that know what is going to happen Saturday night. He doesn't know, let's just say it will be a surprise." I was in receive mode as this sounded like something she had thought out.

"I told you I wouldn't do anything unless I felt there was something there, and well, it seems there is so I am ready to do this. And if you recall you promised your support so I am expecting that, because I am also learning a few things." That got my attention to the point where I actually interjected with a "what have you learnt?"

"Well, for starters, I love seeing your angst and jealousy, it actually excites me a touch as you worry what I might be doing with someone else. And I love controlling your releases as I have been doing lately. And I've decided that is going to continue, so you might want to prepare yourself for that little aspect". That I wasn't expecting at all.

"So you are going to be a cuck with possibly everything that could go with it. And by everything, I mean anything. Just remember, you pushed me for this." My mind was racing now since it seemed she this was not going to be a one and done thing. There was a lot more thought put into this than I would have expected. And the ship that had sailed? I certainly was not the one piloting it.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:38 pm

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:52 pm
The week was strange, a hidden item seemed to be hanging over everything. But nothing was said about the upcoming weekend. Not until last night when she brought out a glass of wine and started to talk.

"I am certain your head is going a thousand miles an hour thinking about this big step that is about to happen. Well, it should be, this is not normal nor is it something I ever expected I'd be doing. But here we are, the only two people that know what is going to happen Saturday night. He doesn't know, let's just say it will be a surprise." I was in receive mode as this sounded like something she had thought out.

"I told you I wouldn't do anything unless I felt there was something there, and well, it seems there is so I am ready to do this. And if you recall you promised your support so I am expecting that, because I am also learning a few things." That got my attention to the point where I actually interjected with a "what have you learnt?"

"Well, for starters, I love seeing your angst and jealousy, it actually excites me a touch as you worry what I might be doing with someone else. And I love controlling your releases as I have been doing lately. And I've decided that is going to continue, so you might want to prepare yourself for that little aspect". That I wasn't expecting at all.

"So you are going to be a cuck with possibly everything that could go with it. And by everything, I mean anything. Just remember, you pushed me for this." My mind was racing now since it seemed she this was not going to be a one and done thing. There was a lot more thought put into this than I would have expected. And the ship that had sailed? I certainly was not the one piloting it.
DDWB - As fighter pilots in WWII used to say, "Tally Ho!" :shock: :shock:

Texas Jack
Player

Unread post by Texas Jack » Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:39 pm

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:52 pm
And I love controlling your releases as I have been doing lately. And I've decided that is going to continue, so you might want to prepare yourself for that little aspect".
So fucking hot!

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:13 am

WOW!! Anxiety off the scale? There's two ways of handling this; either drive yourself into a frenzy, or roll with the punches. Easy for me to say, I'm not there. But having been there....

What I see as important is her attitude and state-of-mind. She doesn't sound angry or spiteful with/at you, rather she's processing something until now she's thought of as an absolute taboo... something a responsible woman would never do. You opened that door for her, she's enticed by what she saw on the other side, and continuing to take small, exploratory steps. Is she in love with him? Absolutely not, but she's reached the point she trusts him and is ready for the next step. Support her and show her your love. Only you know how to do this in whatever unique way she will understand, and let her know that HER pleasure is supreme to Your pleasure.

It sounds like the FLR aspect is also growing in subtle ways. The cage for instance, and her statement about controlling your releases. I'm guessing, when she's told you to put it on, it hasn't come off until after she's back from her date. Stand by for it not coming off with regularity after her dates. I wonder what'll come next? Keep us in the loop, DDW.

gesdell
Pervert

Unread post by gesdell » Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:31 am

Even though this story has been hot so far, make sure that you have some hard limits about what you don't want. Some cuckold tales get very extreme and can ruin you life, it might help if you can see where she is getting her research from, to see what the endgame might look like.

lockedhappyhubby
Virgin

Unread post by lockedhappyhubby » Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:13 am

I agree with gesdell, This lifestyle needs to be beneficial to you both, good open communication is really important starting out.
Best of luck to you both.

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:23 pm

She has left. The evening was a repeat of the last two date nights. I was summoned to our room with a glass of wine for her and had to watch her get ready again. Still extremely classy, only there was a definite sexier side to what she was willing to show. The blouse was a little more low-cut (that key still present). The slit up her skirt was longer to the point I could see the tops of her stockings. Her lingerie was another garter set, coupled with another corset that I had to tie for her. And when I thought it was tight enough and was ready to tie it off, she told me to make it tighter. Fuck what an hourglass it created. I watched her put her panties on overtop the garters. She told me it was the real way to wear them. The tallest heels she owned were the last piece, and they looked so good on her I almost lost it.

The makeup and hair were perfect. I was in awe of how incredible she looked for another man. A man she intended to sleep with. Which she re-confirmed before she left. "When I come home things will have changed. I hope you are ready." With that she kissed me and hopped into the Uber. I stared as the rear-view lights turned the corner and then I grabbed a bottle of wine and mindlessly started to watch nothing on tv, my mind probably unable to concentrate.

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:47 pm

That's very exciting! How are you holding up?

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:52 pm

Looking forward to hear how the event went…

tovid555
Virgin

Unread post by tovid555 » Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:39 am

So, the first night. As she said, it all changes tonight. Did you hear from her at all throughout the night?

I'll echo the words of others, she sounds like a very smart and calculating woman who is just realizing (or has realized) that exciting new doors may be opening up for her. She doesn't strike me as a one-night stand type so I'll go out on a limb and say tonight is just the beginning.

FFDriver
Experienced

Unread post by FFDriver » Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:04 am

"Well, for starters, I love seeing your angst and jealousy, it actually excites me a touch as you worry what I might be doing with someone else. And I love controlling your releases as I have been doing lately. And I've decided that is going to continue, so you might want to prepare yourself for that little aspect".
"So you are going to be a cuck with possibly everything that could go with it. And by everything, I mean anything. Just remember, you pushed me for this."
"When I come home things will have changed. I hope you are ready."

Three quotes from your last two posts... very interesting. I'm interpreting these statements came in a loving - if teasing manner, albeit a serious voice? How are you feeling? Like you've made a big mistake, or anxiously awaiting what comes next? You didn't say if she planned to come home afterward or spend the night... of did she intentionally not say, one way or the other?

I see a few scenarios playing out.
1. He failed to satisfy her and she comes home angry at him - and you for pushing her into this. I don't think this is the case; she took her time and built up, prepared herself for Saturday night.

2. He was a little bigger and full of stamina. He also knew how to push her buttons and made the evening about her pleasure. He didn't leave her wanting... he left her wanting MORE!

Where does that leave you? I see the FLR aspect going up a notch or two. She's in the driver's seat and she likes this newfound control. Although she might come home and jump your bones, I'm also wondering if the cage will remain on for the foreseeable future. She might give you a synopsis of her evening and save the details for this morning. I would also expect a new set of rules, do's and dont's being laid out regarding what you're now allowed and not allowed.

The question now... do you accept this newfound attitude and demeanor in her and go along willingly - wherever it takes you, or do you resist? I hope for everyone's sake, it's the former. Turn the anxiety and jealousy into a positive. Enjoy the ride and eagerly explore wherever the boat sails.

Only you know how to tell her how much you love and trust her, and whatever she desires are your desires as well. When she knows you're sincere, well....

There's thousands of us out here, eagerly waiting to hear how everything went, and what the future holds in store....

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:41 pm

I was in an out all evening, nodding off every once in awhile, the first bottle of wine followed by a second one opened. No texts at all and each time I would jar myself awake I would check the clock...midnight and not home. 0115 and not home. It wasn't until I was woken by a car door closing and she entered the house did I see 0300 on the clock. It was clear to me she had a different look to her and I didn't need her to say whether anything happened.

She didn't direct me to follow her upstairs this time, she took me by the hand instead. Positioning me by the bed I was told "I'm not giving you details tonight....tomorrow. But I'm also leaving the cage on because....well, I think it should stay on".

I was in bed when she began to undress. When the blouse and skirt came off, she wore nothing underneath. All the lingerie was gone. I was speechless.

She crawled into bed and spooned me and fell asleep almost instantly. I hardly slept.

And as for today nothing has been said yet. Not a word.

grnlght
Experienced

Unread post by grnlght » Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:46 pm

:up:
Last edited by grnlght on Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:53 pm

Damn

McRex
Trainable

Unread post by McRex » Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:07 am

The best feeling is when you still don’t know for sure whether it happened or not. As soon as she starts telling, this feeling will be lost and it will no longer be possible to repeat it. There's only one first time, make the most of this opportunity. She might want to keep this secret for a couple more days, it would be good for you and for her, I think.

Xmatty1
Trainable

Unread post by Xmatty1 » Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:48 am

Surely something was said in bed last night.Obviously coming home at 3am indicates that she had a really good time. Looking forward to hearing about it.

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:00 pm

The text chimes began again early in the day. Each one bringing a little smile to her face. Yet I still knew nothing of the evening before. It wasn't until after dinner did she begin to open up. Out of the blue she again took my hand and led me upstairs. Sitting me on the bed she pulled me close to her body, almost in a comforting, reassuring manner, almost as if to brace me for the inevitable acknowledgment. "You are a cuck and I am a hotwife". She waited for me to say or do something but all I could think of was to keep hugging her. I guess she took that as acceptance as she too pulled me close to her.

We remained like that in silence for more than a minute before she pulled herself back a little. "I hope you are ok, but I guess there is really nothing I can do if you aren't. This was your doing if you recall. I remained silent. "So the question is now what are you going to do about it?" She fingered the key still dangling from around her neck. "Do you want to be freed?" I nodded yes. "Do you want to reclaim me?" I kept nodding. "Do you want to know what we did?" I never changed my motion. "Well, here is what we will do...I will tell you and then unlock you and see what happens, ok?" She proceeded to do just that.

Only she undressed first, and laid on the bed, her arms comforting me again. She told me they met at the restaurant. They held hands at the restaurant. She went back to his place where they started to make out again. He again took her blouse off and had her topless. Only this time she grabbed his cock and began to work him. His hands found her ass, and soon underneath her skirt. He felt her wetness. She pulled his pants off, revealing as she put it, a much larger cock than me. She fucked him right there, her panties pulled off but garter staying on. He came in her. How they fucked two more times, including in the shower. How she had what she counted as four orgasms. How he asked if they would see each other again and she agreed. How she said it was one of the best fucks of her life. She left out no detail before she went to unlock me. Only once free it took two rubs of her hand for me to climax. I think she expected that as she simply moved to let her vibrator finish her off while I laid there in stunned silence.

Once she had finished, she kept her air of control. "Now I guess we need to figure out where this will go don't we? Well, I've gotten to know him and I would like to see him again. And I bet in your little mind you half-expected this could happen didn't you?" My eyes said yes. "So I have your support then?" She knew I couldn't say no. "Well, if I am going to see him again, then I want you locked again". She took the cage and placed it on my flaccid member. The lock cemented it. "Good, he wanted you locked as well".

"Ok then, I guess it is settled for now. A huge hug followed, and it felt like it had meaning. And that is where it was left.

grnlght
Experienced

Unread post by grnlght » Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:14 pm

what are you feeling as see her walk around the house knowing you are not the last one to fuck her and cum in her?

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:23 pm

Thanks for sharing this DDW.

Luvhotwives95
Prepubescent

Unread post by Luvhotwives95 » Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:36 pm

How old is the boy friend?

_xavier_
Virgin

Unread post by _xavier_ » Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm

She has definitely made this transition very quickly and very smoothly. Already found a boyfriend, already has you locked away, already knows you wouldn't be able to manage your excitement and showed no disappointment when relegating you to the world's quickest handjob and locking your now unnecessary little dick back in its cage.

Sure seems like you'll be deep into a full FLR with cuck duties and increasingly more humbling treatment in no time.

Are you ready for that? Will she still have your full support? How hard did you cum after that build up, with only two gentle strokes of pleasure? Are you hooked? Because it sounds like you have barely said a word as she's told.you how life will be going forward. It sounds like you already accepted that she's fully in charge.