Potentially the Start

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Watchinu69
Player

Re: Potentially the Start

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Mon Jun 24, 2024 1:19 am

Won't be long before she's living with her BF more than she's at home, the romance in growing with the heat...

elina
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by elina » Mon Jun 24, 2024 1:52 am

Thanks DDW

Very good to hear that you are doing well and that your WIfe is enjoying Herself with Her lover.
May I ask if the key to your device has been locked up and when the timer will make the key available next?

Sincerely
elina

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Mon Jun 24, 2024 1:59 am

elina wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2024 1:52 am
Thanks DDW

Very good to hear that you are doing well and that your WIfe is enjoying Herself with Her lover.
May I ask if the key to your device has been locked up and when the timer will make the key available next?

Sincerely
elina
It is locked away. I'm not sure the exact date but within a week I believe. Time kind of bounced around at the start.

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Mon Jun 24, 2024 7:42 am

Do you ever worry that after your wife paused the lifestyle and then you approved her continuing that they will be building a relationship as a couple. He is her main sexual outlet since you are denied even not seeing her naked. They have always done couple things but now it seems she is building a "couples relationship"out in public with him. The more couple things she does with him means less time for you and her to do couple things together.
Have you ever asked her what the boyfriends end game is? Does he have another woman or is your wife his main relationship. He wants there relationship to be more public as she seems to also. Will he be happy as the boyfriend only forever?
I wish you luck in your lifestyle

frb
Trainable

Unread post by frb » Mon Jun 24, 2024 9:23 am

"She said they fucked in the woods while hiking." Hopefully no poison ivy :)

Thanks for the updates DDW. Sounds like everything is going well for all of you.

Dream Weaver
Player

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Mon Jun 24, 2024 9:27 am

Such beautiful erotic agony for DDW. The transition where his wife is somebody else's romantic partner, getting what she really needs from somebody who, let's face it, might be Mr. Right in her eyes. I've had a conversation with another member offline about a completely different situation, but there is a parallel in that at a certain point DDW might be wondering if it's the right thing to do, to let DDWHW really bond with her new guy, beyond a tawdry sexual tryst. He's found her somebody for the long term and that somebody might not have DDW's interest in mind but that's okay because she deserves that happiness after settling with DDW for as long as she did.

Intense.

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Tue Jun 25, 2024 12:23 pm

DDWHW - Well, I am trying to limit my posts here, but after three weeks it definitely seems like we are a couple. There has been no "outside the box" things and it has been nice and slow as I asked for which has been amazing. I know the crazier things will be coming (and part of me is looking forward to them) but for now this has been nice. I do love cuck for having the security to allow this to happen. I feel loved from him for sure.

On a side note my bf is hosting a July 4 part and we have both been invited. A pool setting.

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Tue Jun 25, 2024 12:36 pm

DDWHW
Thanks for the update. You say you feel more like a couple with your boyfriend. Do you feel you are falling in love with your boyfriend? What do you feel is your boyfriends long term goal. Is he happy with things as they are now or does he want more of your time. Do you see living part of the week with him and part with cuck. I wish you well in your journey

frb
Trainable

Unread post by frb » Tue Jun 25, 2024 12:40 pm

Thank you for the update DDWHW.

Would you be open to non-prurient questions about your relationship with your boyfriend? You're in love, spending a lot of time together, so the attraction is obviously beyond sexual. What you feel when you're with him outside the bedroom? What do you love about him when you're just talking? What is he like as a person?

Thanks.

-frb

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Jun 25, 2024 4:02 pm

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2024 12:23 pm
DDWHW - Well, I am trying to limit my posts here, but after three weeks it definitely seems like we are a couple. There has been no "outside the box" things and it has been nice and slow as I asked for which has been amazing. I know the crazier things will be coming (and part of me is looking forward to them) but for now this has been nice. I do love cuck for having the security to allow this to happen. I feel loved from him for sure.

On a side note my bf is hosting a July 4 part and we have both been invited. A pool setting.
DDWHW - Unless that is at DDW request, i think most thumbing through the threads have no issue with your posts. In fact it's interesting to get events and goings on from both perspectives. :up: :up: :up: :D

Rogueuser1
Pervert

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Tue Jun 25, 2024 5:32 pm

As always thank you both of the updates and for the all the details as you continue to evolve in the life style. I always enjoy what tidbits you are willing to provide even as I crave more details :)
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

tovid555
Virgin

Unread post by tovid555 » Tue Jun 25, 2024 11:40 pm

I think this development is wonderful. A pause to assess things, only to be followed by cuck realizing his wife was missing something he could not provide and then sacrificing all of his physical necessities (whatever they may be) so that she can go back to experiencing what makes her happy? Isn't this what it is all about?

This is only going to get better I think. Both DDWHW and cuck have admitted and accepted this dynamic and with that I can see her going very deep into this relationship with her bf now. She went 0 to 60 before when it was new and she was unknowing but with a more educated look at the process, I can see this getting very deep. And for their sakes, I hope it does.

She has already jumped in as a couple, and it seems they are dating openly now, another great step for her. And she seems to enjoy control over cuck which with some prodding from bf could really push him down the cuckold rabbit hole it seems he enjoys.

I expect he will bring her back into the submissive role she had begun to explore before their break, and she will do it with less trepidation than before. More exhibitionism? And I expect he will be a little more forthcoming as well. I bet he shares her (unless I missed that happening already) at some point and I see more extended time away together. I see cuck being caged for longer and longer periods and hopefully being told to do more things that will remind him his wife is being sexually satisfied by another man. But I do not see their relationship wavering at all. He clearly loves her and is willing to do anything for her. So, that will not change.

I think it will be very interesting for them both, I cant wait to read more.

elina
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by elina » Wed Jun 26, 2024 1:34 am

Dear DDWHW,

Thank you for providing a brief update.
I appreciate that your time is limited and that we are privileged to get your perspective once in a while when You feel this is appropriate.

I am so glad to hear that your BF has read you right and allowed a little more quiet for a period now,
probably he understands that this is really just fuelling the flame burning inside of you and will make you more eager to participate once He starts pushing your boundaries again?

Meanwhile, your devoted cuck-hubby is so wonderfully supportive of You.

Clearly you are a wonderful Lady and deserves everything you want.

I really hope all three of you will have a wonderful 4th July party, maybe cuck should start mentally preparing for a more obvious cuck and serving role then?

Sincerely
elina

kinkydetroit
Experienced

Unread post by kinkydetroit » Wed Jun 26, 2024 2:19 am

"Pool Party!" Perhaps time for a new bathing suit? Will DDW be assigned the task of buying one? Could be an interesting progession if BF contacts DDW with instructions on how he wants DDWHW displayed at the pool party.

Bluetoed
Experienced

Unread post by Bluetoed » Thu Jun 27, 2024 6:01 am

edgedndenied wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2024 7:42 am
Do you ever worry that after your wife paused the lifestyle and then you approved her continuing that they will be building a relationship as a couple. He is her main sexual outlet since you are denied even not seeing her naked. They have always done couple things but now it seems she is building a "couples relationship"out in public with him. The more couple things she does with him means less time for you and her to do couple things together.
Have you ever asked her what the boyfriends end game is? Does he have another woman or is your wife his main relationship. He wants there relationship to be more public as she seems to also. Will he be happy as the boyfriend only forever?
I wish you luck in your lifestyle
The risk of losing the wife to the BF is an important part of the thill. It's very similar to someone with a gambling addiction. If there was no risk, then the reward (the financial winnings/wife coming home to him) would lack the hormonal release that makes the whole experience thrilling. It is a rush for the husband to put his marriage on the roulette table over and over and over again.

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Fri Jun 28, 2024 2:18 am

My wife loved this analogy. The roulette table. She assured me there was no chance of it happening that way but the analogy itself hit home a little. And then she asked to go out with her this weekend. It has been awhile since we did. So we are going to go out.

grnlght
Experienced

Unread post by grnlght » Fri Jun 28, 2024 3:21 pm

What new thing will she drop on the weekend date I wonder.

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Sat Jun 29, 2024 11:09 am

We went out last night, drinks and dinner. And we looked just like any normal couple, no one would have any idea that she was cucking me. But we knew. Did we ever know. She seemed even more open than before about their relationship, even telling me how the last few weeks it has not been on the wild side, just 'couple' things. She seemed happy with it all, even remarking that she seems to have found a balance of husband/cuck with boyfriend/lover. Things I never thought I'd hear said from her.

She told me that having me locked back up again was still a turn-on for her She couldn't explain why, it just was something that excited her. Possibly because "that is how a cuck should be, don't you think?". She said she wanted me to admit it which I sheepishly had to do which of course brought a smile to her face. She was enjoying the power dynamic.

While in this conversation she admitted the sex with me was not as mind-blowing as it was with him. Perhaps because of my "little cock" while adding it should be locked away just for that reason. Some more of that dynamic.

This was almost as open as I had seen her talk when referring to their relationship, definitely instilling in my mind that she loved their sexual connection, with my denial adding a little bit more spice to it. "This is the second time you have pushed me to this so I am committed to ensuring you live the entire cuck experience, I'm confident enough in us to do this". And with my hand in hers she said "I hope you are ready". I'm not sure I had a choice.

And finally, her last outpouring of truth. "I've asked him to go slow with the 'erotic' themes, in fact to almost start from scratch. But they will happen cuck". I had no doubt. "And when we get home you will add days to the timer to take you past 4 July. I will not ask again, am I clear?" I nodded. They are going out tonight.

_xavier_
Virgin

Unread post by _xavier_ » Sat Jun 29, 2024 1:48 pm

This whole conversation was at the restaurant? That must have been extra exciting for you. Did you get any of her patented gentle comforting hugs at the end of the evening?

I'm curious how much time had been left on the safe before you added more, and did you add just enough to get to the 5th? Or did you go a little further to show her how much you want this?

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Sun Jun 30, 2024 1:56 am

Yes the hugs were there as they always are and I added sometime that takes it a few days into the next week I think. It was quick math.

elina
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by elina » Sun Jun 30, 2024 4:18 am

Thanks DDW,

Just wonderful to see how self-confident your Wife is now.
One thing is putting you back in the cuck-sphere, but eqaully how She is effectively controlling how fast Her BF moves ahead with the more advanced activities!

How lucky you are to be married to this Wonderwoman!!

Sincerely
elina

Watchinu69
Player

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Sun Jun 30, 2024 10:22 am

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2024 12:56 am
I have laid low here for a bit as this new path has developed. Last weekend he took her to a work function as his date. I had to drop her off at this place and she looked amazing. A public date as a couple.

This 3 week period has definitely not dulled her sex drive, in fact it seems more. She went to his place this week without being directed. "I'm going to go surprise him" were her words before she left.

While she was gone I realized there had been nothing over the top since they got back together. Just a couple having sex, but none of the Dom-Sub things that seemed to be happening frequently before the break. She even seemed to carry herself a little more that she was not in that situation, the going slow part I guess she had asked for when they got back together.

They went away this past weekend. Back to nature in the mountains. Another couple thing. Just time away. She said they fucked in the woods while hiking. It has been nothing but couple things, the romantic part of my wife seems to be coming back.
DDW- please share all your ages- thank you
Yours, DDWHW & her BF

Dream Weaver
Player

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Sun Jun 30, 2024 10:37 am

Deepdownwannabe wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 1:56 am
Yes the hugs were there as they always are and I added sometime that takes it a few days into the next week I think. It was quick math.
It sounds like you are entering that happy middle where you are being cucked, for sure, but you also see the comfort of being in your subspace for this romantic-poly element that has been truly freed.

It's almost like everything before the break was this intense trial by fire. Now the real thing begins.

ddriver86
Experienced

Unread post by ddriver86 » Sun Jun 30, 2024 2:48 pm

Pool Party?

Maybe DDWHW will buy you and her boyfriend new suits for the occasion.

Maybe some European style men's bathing suits.

That way as she walks around with a key around her neck... her cuck sports the outline of a chastity cage and her boyfriend sports the outline of his large manhood for all curious eyes to see.

Deepdownwannabe
Player

Unread post by Deepdownwannabe » Sun Jun 30, 2024 3:35 pm

Her Saturday night was just another date for them. In public with little care or worry. She looked great, even on the classy side. She came home the next day, as she put it "well fucked".

She is 43, I am 50 and her bf is about the same as her.