Not a Cuckold, but Thought I'd Share My Situation

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
drstrangelove
Pervert

Re: Not a Cuckold, but Thought I'd Share My Situation

Unread post by drstrangelove » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:35 am

NYE was fun. We actually played that morning—I gave her head and came in my boxers. Then that night we fooled around again, so it was going to take awhile to get me off.

We had a little bit of dirty talk while we used our hands on each other. I noted how many other guys were getting to fuck their women and all I was getting was her hand, to which she moaned. The scenario and control was a big turn on for her.

We progressed to 69 and ultimately ended with me dry humping her in missionary until I came. It really took a lot of self-control to not just slip it in there and I mentioned how badly I wanted to fuck her then, but she just told me to cum like that.

Overall it was a good few days.

severin
Prepubescent

Unread post by severin » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:24 pm

This sounds like a lot of fun, and a lot more promising, when you add in the communication. Also once you've separated her orgasm and yours from PIV, it opens up all kinds interesting possibilities, and creates needs & opportunities for more communication.

This feels like an optimistic post and I'm looking forward to hearing more about how this develops in the new year.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:36 pm

Sorry for lack of updates, but we haven't even played since my last update. We have each gotten sick and she also got her period. I'm going to try to avoid intercourse though and see how long we can go in 2020 with me denied.

jratt85
Player

Unread post by jratt85 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:38 pm

drstrangelove wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:36 pm
Sorry for lack of updates, but we haven't even played since my last update. We have each gotten sick and she also got her period. I'm going to try to avoid intercourse though and see how long we can go in 2020 with me denied.
that sucks, I keep going off and on of being sick.. I don't get what's going on, I will get stupidly congested and feel like total crap for a day or two and then I will be fine and then it's back again.. I mean I know I have sinus issues (and a cyst in my sinus cavity -,-) but I've never had it go away and come back over and over like this. I'd go to the doctor but it takes a month for me to get an appointment.. Thanks Medi-Cal.

Anyways, I have to ask, have you thought of buying yourself a cock strap or prostate massager? Something that you could wear all day while you are at work and it'll give you a bit of a thrill knowing you are wearing it/have it in you as well as the constant pleasure of it being there reminding you? It might give you an added level, especially if you then let your wife tell you when you can/can't have it. Also have you thought about getting her something she can enjoy while she's not around you? Like ben wah balls or a discreet vibrator or nipple nooses or something? (Yeah I have a major thing for toys :P I actually have a toy review site.. unfortunately I can't afford new ones so..)

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:16 pm

jratt85 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:38 pm
drstrangelove wrote:
that sucks, I keep going off and on of being sick.. I don't get what's going on, I will get stupidly congested and feel like total crap for a day or two and then I will be fine and then it's back again.. I mean I know I have sinus issues (and a cyst in my sinus cavity -,-) but I've never had it go away and come back over and over like this. I'd go to the doctor but it takes a month for me to get an appointment.. Thanks Medi-Cal.

Anyways, I have to ask, have you thought of buying yourself a cock strap or prostate massager? Something that you could wear all day while you are at work and it'll give you a bit of a thrill knowing you are wearing it/have it in you as well as the constant pleasure of it being there reminding you? It might give you an added level, especially if you then let your wife tell you when you can/can't have it. Also have you thought about getting her something she can enjoy while she's not around you? Like ben wah balls or a discreet vibrator or nipple nooses or something? (Yeah I have a major thing for toys :P I actually have a toy review site.. unfortunately I can't afford new ones so..)
Sorry you're not feeling well -- definitely sounds like allergies or some kind of chronic sinus infection from the cyst.

As for the toys, she's not into them, and it's hard for me to get into something like that if I'm doing it solo.

jratt85
Player

Unread post by jratt85 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:58 pm

drstrangelove wrote:

Sorry you're not feeling well -- definitely sounds like allergies or some kind of chronic sinus infection from the cyst.

As for the toys, she's not into them, and it's hard for me to get into something like that if I'm doing it solo.
Well I'm at a loss then.. Sounds like your sexuality is very connected to her, mostly out of wanting to be deprived by her. I think you definitely sound like you have a submissive side and want her to control you.. but on the other hand it sounds like for the most part she just doesn't care and you have become somewhat of an annoyance to her. I don't know if she just has a low libido or if (no matter what you think) she's getting it from someone else or what but obviously she's not that into YOUR pleasure. That's something I would never accept myself.. which differs me greatly from most of the guys on here.. A relationship is supposed to be about both partners getting what they want, not both partners getting neglected and ending up frustrated.

From what I've read I think you really need to work on your communication between the two of you. Figure out what's going on, what each of you wants and how to get it. I think brutal honesty might be your best bet. Just tell her that you need to talk and figure out what's going on in her head, how she feels, what she wants and share your side of things as well and see what you can do to make both of you happy.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:36 pm

So we had a couple of interesting exchanges recently. She has gone back and forth over the last few months with preferring my fingers or my tongue and the passed two weeks she wanted my fingers, so she'll jerk me off or let me hump her hand while I play with her. It's a huge tease and all I want to do is just roll on top of her and fuck her so i can cum faster.

Anyways, a few nights ago she started jerking me off while I played with her and we had this exchange:

"Babe, it's kind of humiliating with you making me cum like this from your hand."
"Aww, why?"
"It's just as though you're draining me dry like this."
"Mmm, I know, I like it."
"It's just it really makes me want to fuck you instead."
"Aww babe, I don't want to humiliate you..."
"Want to have sex?"
"Maybe after you make me cum."

Sure enough, she teased me for a long time and right when I was on the edge, she dove her head down and shoved my cock deep in her mouth and swallowed my load. It was fucking incredible. She then immediately moved back up and stuck her cum-covered tongue down my throat and started kissing me while I finished her off with my fingers. It's the first time she's ever done that--she's usually more aware of not wanting to kiss me after I've cum in her mouth--but this time she forced it.

After she came she started playing with my dick again looking for sex, but I told her I was spent. After the huge tease and quick BJ, I had nothing left. So she just rolled over to go to bed. I pointed out that she was still naked (I can't recall her ever sleeping naked before) and she responded, "Well, just in case you change your mind..."

So I slept the entire night cuddled next to her bare pussy and didn't get any.

Then skipping ahead to last night, we went up to bed to finish watching the Oscars. While watching it, she just casually said: "I shaved today. Like completely shaved. Why don't you go down on me."

I didn't hesitate and she came faster than ever (probably less than five minutes). It was so fast, I didn't even get a chance to finish in my boxers, but I was close, so I just quickly jerked onto her pussy.

Guhunkadorn

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:49 am

Thanks for update and sharing the interesting tease dialogue.....look forward to seeing how long you make it into '20 w/o PIV.

You may be a good way off from cuckold related talk, but the psychological foundation for that big talk one day is - I think - being laid.

Good luck.

KevDi69
Experienced

Unread post by KevDi69 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:41 am

Thanks for the update. That exchange is hot as Hell!

I’m following your adventure and don’t know whether to envy you or feel sorry for you. On one hand, you seem to be getting a lot of sex, just not PIV sex. At least she is actively helping you with BJs or handjobs. On the other hand, her pussy seems to have a “Do Not Enter” sign posted on it, which is frustrating. But it is mutual agreement to not have PIV sex. So why not just go with it and enjoy going down on her and you getting off however she wants you to?

Looking back at your post it appears you haven’t had PIV sex since December 9th and that was only because she felt guilty about an argument. You’re two months into a dry spell. How long do you think it will go before she offers it to you? Or, since that seems unlikely, how long do you think you can go before you can’t take it and beg for it?

Good luck and keep us posted on progress.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:15 pm

KevDi69 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:41 am
Thanks for the update. That exchange is hot as Hell!

I’m following your adventure and don’t know whether to envy you or feel sorry for you. On one hand, you seem to be getting a lot of sex, just not PIV sex. At least she is actively helping you with BJs or handjobs. On the other hand, her pussy seems to have a “Do Not Enter” sign posted on it, which is frustrating. But it is mutual agreement to not have PIV sex. So why not just go with it and enjoy going down on her and you getting off however she wants you to?

Looking back at your post it appears you haven’t had PIV sex since December 9th and that was only because she felt guilty about an argument. You’re two months into a dry spell. How long do you think it will go before she offers it to you? Or, since that seems unlikely, how long do you think you can go before you can’t take it and beg for it?

Good luck and keep us posted on progress.
I got inside her for 2-3 half pumps a few weeks ago if I recall correctly. She offered, was spread wide after she had cum from oral, and I couldn't resist. But I was too close to cuming to last though.

Honestly, my first reaction was a bit of shock that it's been since Dec. 9 since I've had legit sex--I guess I'm getting used to it. And I'm already begging for it. I was begging the a few nights ago, but she just said no because she wanted to cum from my hand first. I think the big thing is the desire to get that full pump deep inside her--mechanically, that's probably the biggest difference between humping the bed or getting a hj. They both feel like teases in comparison to sex and you never get that fully satisfying explosion.

But yea, I'm just going with it for now...we'll see where it leads. I've been thinking about the cum kiss for the last few days--on one hand, it was kind of gross, but on the other hand, it was really hot that she did it. I'd kind of like to explore that further as it could have some fun destinations. Seems like an organic baby step to take to progress her dominant side further.

severin
Prepubescent

Unread post by severin » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:05 pm

I'm really happy for you. So many of your posts have been about being frustrated (in a bad way) and this feels like the right kind of frustration. There's something really intense about being that intimate with a woman but not having access to her pussy. At least for me, I can't keep my hands off her for the next 24 hours.

trdd
Player

Unread post by trdd » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:54 am

:up: thanks for the update.

What inspired her to shave?

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:18 pm

trdd wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:54 am
:up: thanks for the update.

What inspired her to shave?
She was planning on asking me to go down on her and knows I like her smooth.

trdd
Player

Unread post by trdd » Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:34 am

I think we talked about this before but, have you ever considered telling your wife candidly that the denial is a turn on?

Or maybe asking her what she thinks turns you on.... and then sharing the denial bit? That way you see what she really knows first and then can either share what she doesn't or reinforce what she gets right.

I suppose right now you are getting intermittent reinforcement from her regarding intercourse and it is having a big impact. But if she knew what she was doing was indeed denial, and that you liked it, who knows what she might end up doing with it? I have to admit that I am super curious if she actually is aware of her denial dynamic or if she is just doing this instinctively because that is what she wants and she is on the dominant side of the spectrum sexually.

jacksonjones
Virgin

Unread post by jacksonjones » Mon May 25, 2020 8:24 am

It's been like four months - any updates?

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Tue May 26, 2020 6:17 pm

jacksonjones wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 8:24 am
Apologies for the lack of updates. From my perspective, nothing has seemed very significant and I feel repetitive updating the same things.

I do have some interesting developments over the last few days, so I thought I'd post (a bit frightening that you asked for an update on the same day, haha).

On Saturday, she was in the mood to give me head, so I was happy obviously, but after five or so minutes and me not getting off, she got frustrated. So I told her not to worry about it and we could stop. She stopped giving head and just laid up next to me.

I was still hard and horny, so I asked if it would be ok for me to just finish myself quickly, so she said sure. She moaned in my ear and kissed my neck until I was getting really close.

She went to move back down expecting to catch the cum in her mouth and I told her she didn't have to do that if she didn't want. She just said, "are you sure?" And then I came all over my chest (huge load)...even hit my neck. She laughed, handed me one tissue, and rolled over to go to bed.

I definitely got the sense she liked that and in my mind it seemed to open the door to more experimental stuff in bed--at least straying from routine (I know, it's still very simple).

However, last night, she got into bed, wearing only panties and a t-shirt, which has been her new thing (she used to always wear PJ bottoms too). She was clearly just going to go to sleep. So I told her that seeing her perfect ass really turned me and would it be ok with her if I just jerked off quick lying next to her before bed.

At first she was like, "that seems awkward."

So I just told her it didn't have to be and I'd be quick.

So I palmed her ass in her thong and went to work on my dick. My hand was wandering and I noticed her getting a bit excited. After a couple of minutes I said, "you know what would make me cum quick? If you sat on my face."

Without hesitation, she sat up and straddled my face, grabbing onto the head board and riding my mouth. I pulled her panties to the side and went to town. After about 10 minutes she came and I timed it to cum on myself at the same time.

An interesting note though is after she came, she just sat there, straddled on my upper chest--didn't move, didn't say anything. It felt like this low-key power move from her--sitting on me, my face covered in her cum and my chest and abs covered in mine.

After about 30 seconds, she casually rolled off and said goodnight and I went into the bathroom to clean myself up.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Tue May 26, 2020 6:31 pm

Still a great update. Thanks.

jacksonjones
Virgin

Unread post by jacksonjones » Thu May 28, 2020 6:40 am

drstrangelove wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 6:17 pm
jacksonjones wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 8:24 am
Apologies for the lack of updates. From my perspective, nothing has seemed very significant and I feel repetitive updating the same things.

I do have some interesting developments over the last few days, so I thought I'd post (a bit frightening that you asked for an update on the same day, haha).

On Saturday, she was in the mood to give me head, so I was happy obviously, but after five or so minutes and me not getting off, she got frustrated. So I told her not to worry about it and we could stop. She stopped giving head and just laid up next to me.

I was still hard and horny, so I asked if it would be ok for me to just finish myself quickly, so she said sure. She moaned in my ear and kissed my neck until I was getting really close.

She went to move back down expecting to catch the cum in her mouth and I told her she didn't have to do that if she didn't want. She just said, "are you sure?" And then I came all over my chest (huge load)...even hit my neck. She laughed, handed me one tissue, and rolled over to go to bed.

I definitely got the sense she liked that and in my mind it seemed to open the door to more experimental stuff in bed--at least straying from routine (I know, it's still very simple).

However, last night, she got into bed, wearing only panties and a t-shirt, which has been her new thing (she used to always wear PJ bottoms too). She was clearly just going to go to sleep. So I told her that seeing her perfect ass really turned me and would it be ok with her if I just jerked off quick lying next to her before bed.

At first she was like, "that seems awkward."

So I just told her it didn't have to be and I'd be quick.

So I palmed her ass in her thong and went to work on my dick. My hand was wandering and I noticed her getting a bit excited. After a couple of minutes I said, "you know what would make me cum quick? If you sat on my face."

Without hesitation, she sat up and straddled my face, grabbing onto the head board and riding my mouth. I pulled her panties to the side and went to town. After about 10 minutes she came and I timed it to cum on myself at the same time.

An interesting note though is after she came, she just sat there, straddled on my upper chest--didn't move, didn't say anything. It felt like this low-key power move from her--sitting on me, my face covered in her cum and my chest and abs covered in mine.

After about 30 seconds, she casually rolled off and said goodnight and I went into the bathroom to clean myself up.
This was a good update, thanks for keeping up posted.

it sounds like you two are having a good time. I assume you find the lack of intercourse satisfying?

I also wonder how much you two have talked about this type of sex, how often you're engaging, and if you're still having traditional PIV intercourse. Do you have a sense of how she feels about this?

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Thu May 28, 2020 5:49 pm

jacksonjones wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 6:40 am
This was a good update, thanks for keeping up posted.

it sounds like you two are having a good time. I assume you find the lack of intercourse satisfying?

I also wonder how much you two have talked about this type of sex, how often you're engaging, and if you're still having traditional PIV intercourse. Do you have a sense of how she feels about this?
So the first mouth of the lockdown, we didn’t have sex, and I noted that I found it hot and she could deny me for the entirely of it. So a lot of oral. In month two, she caved and wanted sex and the floodgates opened. For a couple of weeks, we were having a lot of sex, like 4x a week. Over the course of five weeks, I had more sex than the last two years.

Then over the last couple of weeks, we started to go back to less sex. Truthfully, she’s driving the direction on this. When she wants sex, we have it basically.

As for the communication, it just doesn’t work. She has nothing to contribute to any conversation. The only way to get any reaction is if it’s in bed when we are going to play. If it’s not a sexual situation, she completely shuts down in talking about anything.

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Fri May 29, 2020 6:14 am

I am not a cuckold too, but I would love. Regarding your load on chest, remembers my wife. Altought she doesnt like cum, neither play with it, it seems she loves to give me a handjob (sometimes footjob with her sexy feet you can check on hotties section) and I really think she enjoys the load on my belly and chest. I see in her eyes, she enjoys the somewhat humillitaing aspect of getting myself dirty.

Despiste beeing a girl always running from my fantasies and ideas regarding cuckoldry (like trying to go to a nudist beach, or asking her to dont use underwear, for example), one day we were in a foreign country and she didnt knew anyone there, so she was more confortable when I convinced her to be in topless! It was wonderful seeing guys admiring her breasts! I couldnt walk, such was my bone. But that was years ago.

Recently, we were on vacations (last year, not now with fucking covid) with a friendly couple, and at night kids were sleeping. Me rand her were getting out from a shower and preparing to join our frienddly couple in the living room, to chat a little. Since it was night and we were not getting out, she dressed a very thin sleeping outfit (cant know exactly the english word for it). She was the first asking me if it was ok to go like that, without bra and with such thin clothes (only covering her upper body and part of her legs, like a miniskirt). For me this is great, because we are talking about a woman whoe doesnt like to wear miniskirt, who never accepts anything, she is mind closed to show her body. Neverthless, she was the first to ask me if it was ok to go downstairs without bra under such thin clothes! I said "Of course you can!". In that same day - earlier - she played with het feet on the legs of my friend (the one from the couple), and I almost exploded!

Never had something similar since that day!

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Sat May 30, 2020 6:11 pm

I figured I'd give another quick update as we played again last night.

It was before bed and our hands started roaming--she felt my hard cock- and I opened up with: "Do you want to be on top or on your back?" (I asked because our last two sessions she had ridden my face to orgasm.)

She replied, "On my back tonight."

So I moved down, took her panties off, and began to give her oral. I noticed a bit of surprise as she kind of happily muttered, "oh that..." To which I just replied, "of course," and dove in.

I think the setup worked good because it made it clear that I assumed the only two options were her sitting on my face or me eating her out on her back--that is our baseline sexlife unless she decides otherwise. I feel like it's known, but because it's unspoken, it reinforced it.

So I ate her to her first orgasm in about 10 minutes, but I just slowly licked for a bit to gauge her reaction. I noticed she was still really into it and wanted another round, so I kept going. During this one though, I repositioned her right foot underneath my cock so I was grinding on it instead of the bed (I do it on occasion, but have never came from it).

I got her to her second orgasm in another 15 minutes and I timed it with my orgasm in my boxers, humping her foot.

Safe to say, she was very pleased. I feel like things are on a good track right now.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Sat May 30, 2020 7:15 pm

Congratulations! It's cool that this collective ordeal has resulted in positive gains for you both. It's great how you keep open and alert for opportunities.

LuvMyFitWife
Virgin

Unread post by LuvMyFitWife » Sun May 31, 2020 12:42 am

I lick my wife whenever and wherever she lets me. We both especially love it with her doggystyle on the edge of the bed. Like you I cum just from my excitement and hearing her tell me what she’d do with her hung co-worker Chris.

jacksonjones
Virgin

Unread post by jacksonjones » Sun May 31, 2020 1:26 pm

drstrangelove wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 6:11 pm
I figured I'd give another quick update as we played again last night.

It was before bed and our hands started roaming--she felt my hard cock- and I opened up with: "Do you want to be on top or on your back?" (I asked because our last two sessions she had ridden my face to orgasm.)

She replied, "On my back tonight."

So I moved down, took her panties off, and began to give her oral. I noticed a bit of surprise as she kind of happily muttered, "oh that..." To which I just replied, "of course," and dove in.

I think the setup worked good because it made it clear that I assumed the only two options were her sitting on my face or me eating her out on her back--that is our baseline sexlife unless she decides otherwise. I feel like it's known, but because it's unspoken, it reinforced it.

So I ate her to her first orgasm in about 10 minutes, but I just slowly licked for a bit to gauge her reaction. I noticed she was still really into it and wanted another round, so I kept going. During this one though, I repositioned her right foot underneath my cock so I was grinding on it instead of the bed (I do it on occasion, but have never came from it).

I got her to her second orgasm in another 15 minutes and I timed it with my orgasm in my boxers, humping her foot.

Safe to say, she was very pleased. I feel like things are on a good track right now.
I have a lot of mixed feelings about the situation you're in - it seems so similar to what I have going on with my wife as well. I put a lot of time and effort into rekindling our sex life after we finished having babies, it was a challenge! 
On the one hand it's great that your default setting is that you lick her pussy until she cums and you get to cum in your shorts - that's hot as hell! On the other hatilnd hearing that she just totally shuts down and won't talk about it unless you're in bed is troubling. My wife and I have had similar problems as well. We got to a really good place where the default setting was handjobs (and sometimes she watches me stroke my cock until I cum all over myself if she's just not up for rubbing me) and it's been really great; it feels good, it's intimate and it's mildly humiliating, all the things that I want in bed most of the time. And we had good communication in terms of being able to articulate when and how we want sex - she'll ask me to lick her pussy until she cums a few times and then she wants me inside her.
So I don't know. I like to imagine that when I'm an old man she'll be making me undress so she can rub my dick until I cum all over myself and she can giggle when I do. It's take a while to get here and we still have a ways to go.

drstrangelove
Pervert

Unread post by drstrangelove » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:31 am

She was on her period for nearly a week, so nothing happened, but it passed the other day. One thing that occurred to me is several weeks ago she noted how she prefers to play in the morning. I prefer the evenings, and she often sleeps as long as possible (until kids are well awake), so I never want to wake her in the morning. She told me she was fine being woken, but I still feel guilty in the moment and let her sleep usually.

Sometimes when she’s awake, she will indicate interest in the morning and we have sex. It’s not frequent.

So two nights ago she came to bed in a thong and t-shirt and her period had passed. She cuddled into me and said she was tired, so I didn’t push. I just sat there with a hard on while she slept.

I woke up early the next morning and took a peak under the covers. Her bare ass was facing me with the string of her thong. To be transparent, she has gotten into incredible shape as of late—I don’t know if I’ve described her before, but she just turned 36; 5’5” 110 pounds with A-cups—virtually all of the fat on her body is located in her perfect ass.

I debated a bit, but decided to go for it, so I went under the covers and she sleepily rolled onto her back. I pulled her panties to the side and gently dove in with my tongue. I started off gentle and built up speed.

I was on the verge of coming the entire time, but held back. After about 10 minutes (where I could barely breathe), I felt her violently shake and have a powerful orgasm in my mouth. I humped the bed harder and cleaned her up until I came (only a few seconds after her orgasm).

She pulled down the covers and looked down smiling. I just said good morning and went to clean up.

Bottom-line, she definitely enjoyed it, so I’ll do it more frequently for sure.