Girlfriends first date

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
parmaham55
Player

Re: Girlfriends first date

Unread post by parmaham55 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:30 pm

Wow, many congratulations and so hot, and thank you for the way you update us, so we're living it with you. You are being brave and patient with her, and so good that you support her and tell her your love, etc. And to meet James in person. An exciting road ahead...take your time. Be sure to reclaim her when she returns to you, in a patient way.
Did you enjoy that slight feeling of humiliation when you had to leave her there for yet another session with James?

fitz_f
Virgin

Unread post by fitz_f » Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:03 am

It’s been great following this live – my wife will be heading out on a date in a few hours. All going well, tonight might be her first overnight. Can only imagine the angst you’re experiencing now.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:59 am

fitz_f wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:03 am
It’s been great following this live – my wife will be heading out on a date in a few hours. All going well, tonight might be her first overnight. Can only imagine the angst you’re experiencing now.
FF - Seems like you could have he material to start your own thread. :o :up: :up:

fitz_f
Virgin

Unread post by fitz_f » Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:13 am

It’s possible. My wife has had quite a few lovers in recent years but she’s away tonight for work and just taken a new potential back to her hotel room.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:27 am

DeAd so7 wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:04 pm
Hello there everyone, I'm back. So, Alex seemed to be having some fun for sure, haha. When I got there Alex opened the door for me, and for once I was able to see James in person. As he greeted me to his home, and left me and Alex to talk for a bit. She definitely smelled a bit sweaty, but. She did try to look nice by the looks of it, as she had her clothes on she wore there. And her hair wasn't unkempt. We got to talking for a bit, said I love you's. And kissed each other good bye, again besides all that we did talk and she told me if anything else occurs tonight, she'll go ahead and inform me of such. So, for now. I don't know what those two have planned, but. If anybody has any questions for me, shoot! As I am probably going to be here for a little while longer.
Did you talk about if he could forego the condoms and fuck her bareback?

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:40 am

Hello there everyone! Sorry for not having answered your questions as of yet. Last night I knocked out. So, I guess my sleeplessness finally caught up to me! Haha. Anyways, I'll inform you all later tomorrow as to everything that happened between Alex and James as well as answer everyone's questions. Until then, I'll talk to ya'll later!

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:51 am

Such a hot story really loving this thread a lot. Thank you DeAd for keeping us up to date so often really appreciate that a lot. How are you dealing with it all? I know you've been saying you aren't sleeping very much as of late. Glad to see you got some sleep finally! lol. Shocked that he invited her to spend the night again and you guys accepted that's so awesome! Can't wait to hear your update!

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:15 am

parmaham55 wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:30 pm
Wow, many congratulations and so hot, and thank you for the way you update us, so we're living it with you. You are being brave and patient with her, and so good that you support her and tell her your love, etc. And to meet James in person. An exciting road ahead...take your time. Be sure to reclaim her when she returns to you, in a patient way.
Did you enjoy that slight feeling of humiliation when you had to leave her there for yet another session with James?
Hey. Thank you very much for the advice. And to answer your question, YES I absolutely did, wondering what may happen, after I leave. Haha.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:18 am

fitz_f wrote:
That sounds awesome man, I hope you and her had a great time.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:31 am

So, to update ya'll finally as to what happened. Throughout the night soon there after, after I dropped off my girlfriends clothes, she did message me a few times to which of course I didn't answer because I was knocked out at home. So, she was a bit po'd at first until I told her the next day why I didn't because of my sleeplessness. With that out of the way of course, apparently James set her up in his guest bedroom again. But, throughout the rest of the night. They did hang out and talk and cuddle a little bit more on his couch before going to bed. With that in mind, my girlfriend did get a good night's sleep she told me. And apparently woke up early enough to where James and her had a quickie before he took her to her work after she took a shower of course. And before she got out of his car, my girlfriend was telling me James gave her a big kiss parking in a spot in a corner of her work and told her goodbye. And that wraps up pretty much what happened the other night. After my girlfriend got off of work, I was so, SO anxious seeing her. Especially after seeing I missed some of her messages. And so yesterday for the rest of the day was an us day. Same being planned today after both me and her get out of work. We were thinking of seeing a movie tonight and just hangout. But yeah, I think that pretty much covers all of it generally. I could talk some more about some other things, but. I'm kind of telling you all this on my lunch, so, for now. If ya'll have any questions for me, let them rip. And I'll be back on soonish. I'll talk to ya'll later.

scarfolamew
Player

Unread post by scarfolamew » Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:03 pm

I'm curious about "some other things" that were on your mind to share with us!

I hope your anxiety wasn't too bad, and that you still got some enjoyment out of it

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:15 pm

scarfolamew wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:03 pm
I'm curious about "some other things" that were on your mind to share with us!

I hope your anxiety wasn't too bad, and that you still got some enjoyment out of it
By other things, I meant like details Alex gave me about her time with James and stuff like that. Just to get ahead of people on what they may question me about, like with her last session and everything. But yeah, thank you very much for your worrying for me. Don't worry, I had A LOT of fun, I just wish I didn't knock out so I could've teased back to my girlfriend while she was texting me and everything. But nevertheless it was a lot of fun for us both.

scarfolamew
Player

Unread post by scarfolamew » Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:02 pm

Glad to hear it, and looking forward to hearing more naughty details about Alex's time with James. I'm curious how they initiated their morning quicky!

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:13 pm

scarfolamew wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:02 pm
Glad to hear it, and looking forward to hearing more naughty details about Alex's time with James. I'm curious how they initiated their morning quicky!
Well, apparently James is the one who woke up my girlfriend himself, to make sure she didn't over sleep any alarm or anything. And, with that in mind. James apparently woke her up, with breakfast having been made already. Which was really sweet of him she told me. She got up, and took a shower and brushed her teeth. But, due to the quickie she had to take another of course. Lol. Anyways, they had breakfast. And apparently he was being really flirty, like REALLY FLIRTY. Not saying she had a big ass or anything. But saying things like she's "very beautiful", anytime he see her "he sees nothing but stars." Etc. She told me. Well, my girlfriends face was apparently on fire from all the compliments. And afterwards, he stole a kiss from her. To which my girlfriend apparently initiated the quickie thereafter. Gushing as she was from his charm and everything she told me. Thereafter, she dragged him to his room. And apparently they had sex on his bed. At first she rode him apparently, after teasing him to get him hard of course. But there after. James apparently flipped her over roughly and was not letting her breath with his kisses. Lol. So, it appears James really enamored my girlfriend the other morning doing so. Haha. As she was red in the face a bit recounting it to me. But, I was also teasing her. So, it mightve also been from that. Haha.

fitz_f
Virgin

Unread post by fitz_f » Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:57 am

DeAd so7 wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:18 am
fitz_f wrote:
Total fizzer in the end. He had a small cock and it failed to lift off. First time that’s happened to her!

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:57 am

fitz_f wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:57 am
DeAd so7 wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:18 am
fitz_f wrote:
Total fizzer in the end. He had a small cock and it failed to lift off. First time that’s happened to her!
Damn, I'm sorry to hear it didn't work out with ya'll man, I'm sure there's a guy out there you both can have fun with.

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:01 am

Hello there everyone, while I have the time really quickly. Just thought id inform you all that James invited both me and my girlfriend to go lingerie shopping for her after the dinner we'll be having this weekend. To be honest though, I'm not sure I'm too comfortable making it a 3 person party going lingerie shopping, I think we'll get too many weird looks, so, we're kind of on the fence about this one. Since my girlfriend doesn't want to go if I would be uncomfortable of course. I'll keep ya'll updated.

milehinbi
Player

Unread post by milehinbi » Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:47 am

Weird looks in this day and age? I seriously doubt it. 😜

Sounds like a fun shopping trip. One to get the heart beating quicker, that's for sure.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:53 am

DeAd so7 wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:01 am
Hello there everyone, while I have the time really quickly. Just thought id inform you all that James invited both me and my girlfriend to go lingerie shopping for her after the dinner we'll be having this weekend. To be honest though, I'm not sure I'm too comfortable making it a 3 person party going lingerie shopping, I think we'll get too many weird looks, so, we're kind of on the fence about this one. Since my girlfriend doesn't want to go if I would be uncomfortable of course. I'll keep ya'll updated.
Personally, I think it would be hot to go lingerie shopping as a threesome. Although the looks might make me feel a little embarrassed, it would excite me that people would look at us, and wonder about the relationship.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:58 pm

DeAd so7 wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:01 am
Well, I'd say your girlfriend's opinion is the main thing. But assuming he convinces her, it's totally up to you. Now that they've established that connection, he's almost certainly going to try and take control, and she will see up front how you submissive you are to his attempt. So if you're curious in opening that door, that's what you do. Otherwise, don't.

weluvtoodoit
Trainable

Unread post by weluvtoodoit » Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:48 am

I would encourage you to go with them. I and her (at the time) bf went lingerie shopping for a Christmas present for her one year. It was just us two men, but he got to pick out the items and I paid for them. The fun part was the sales clerk was young college age girl who was a neighbor to both of us. Her folks rode motorcycle with us and she rode on my school bus as a young person. It was a very fun day and my wife loved hearing about it! Who knows what a fun day you could make of it, especially with your gf along!!

DeAd so7
Experienced

Unread post by DeAd so7 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:51 pm

Hello there everyone, and sorry I have not updated you all in awhile about the lingerie shopping and all that, I did see all of everyone's messages to me, and after talking with my girlfriend, we did go ahead and tell James that we can all go lingerie shopping together after dinner.

And let me tell you all, it was very fun. The dinner, meeting James, the shopping, etc. It was quite fun. And James definitely helped me make sure both me and my girlfriend were comfortable with everything that was going on. Anyways, I just thought I'd let you all know, and if anything else comes up, I'll inform you all. I'll talk to you all later. ✌️

dorsetben
Trainable

Unread post by dorsetben » Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:00 am

Sounds very sexy - can't wait to hear more!

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:06 am

Look forward to the update!

scarfolamew
Player

Unread post by scarfolamew » Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:54 am

Wow, very cool that you worked up the courage to go out with them despite some initial apprehension.

I'm so curious for details of how it went down! Did you guys talk directly about the sexual aspect of your arrangement or was it just hinted at? Did Alex actually model lingerie for yall or did you just pick out articles together? It seems either way it would have given the three of you a context where comments about Alex's body and how it would look in different pieces would naturally come up :oops:

Would love to hear some elaboration on these details as well as how your responded to it all psychologically. You're a hero, DeAd!